PDA

View Full Version : BFV Revival: Jun vs. Devroux

Devroux
04-02-2011, 09:36 PM
Loction: Crystalline Madness

Rules:
- the obvious stuff
- FB/FH/AoD allowed

When you're ready to get your ass kicked, Jun.

Cyl
04-02-2011, 09:57 PM
Ohhhhh.

junchurikioftheleaf
04-02-2011, 10:34 PM
*Stepping into my world of madness I see another challenger has been called. Readying my weapon Shura I glance in his direction. "Your hope vanished the moment you challenged me, now learn true fear mortal." I stand straight and reach back slowly pulling Shura from it's sheath. I then say "flash freeze!" I pull my sword forth in a flash and the force from the draw sends a wave of my reiatsu in your direction freezing over everything it touches aiming to trap you in ice. I then dash at you and send a frenzy of slashes at you aiming to cut you to pieces before swinging upwards then letting go of my blade and pulling my right arm back and balling my hand into a fist as reiatsu gathers around the fist. not holding my sword the massive weight it applys to my body is now gone and my speed shoots up 5 times from the normal. I let my punch fly aiming right for your face saying "forbidden to touch the earth! DANCE ON A BED OF THORNS!" and when my fist makes contact with anything whatever I hit immediately erupts with a sea of ice spikes. This aims to freeze your entire body right down to your blood and skewer your body with it. I then jump upwards and spin catching my sword in a reverse grip known as my endless dance style.

"got it all to high? got it all figured out? but are you that clever that you'll smile forever?" I land and disappear with a sonido appearing mid-air behind you holding my sword so it's blade would angle around infront of your neck. "raining blood" I then spin sending the blade quickly at your neck aiming to behead you while simultaneously sending a kick at your spine aiming to paralyze you by breaking it. I land then jump spinning sideways over you sending two slashes at both your shoulders then land infront of you and backspin aiming to cut you inhalf at the waste before rising up with a high kick aiming for your solar-plexus. I then send out a burst of reiatsu aiming to freeze any blood that gets launched into the air from any attacks that make contact turning them into streamlined blood bullets that would fly down around you perforating your body for the kill. If no attacks make contact the wave of reiatsu will simply throw you back if it hits.

"I'm not done yet!" I hold my left hand towards the sky and my reiatsu pours out into the area around us causing a small storm of diamond dust to fall and lowering the temperature greatly. I then hold my sword infront of my still in the endless dance position and place my hand ontop of my other hand sending my reiatsu into the blade which quickly turns a light blue, then a darker blue as-202 degrees reiatsu flames begin to flare up around the blade "ceaseless flame ballet, thousand shining stars!" I then flash with a sonido appearing infront of you mid-air and spin sending a kick at your head aiming to knock you to your knees. I then begin a complex combo of 10 attacks. the attacks launch at 10 targets aiming to put a deep cut thru you that freezes over limiting movement. the further into the combo I go the larger the storm of diamond dust becomes starting out small and eventually turning into a heavy blizzard that can easily mirror my image making it seem as if I'm attacking from a different direction. the attacks come in this order.

I land and backspin sending a slash aimed to go across your torso putting a massive line across the entire length of it (1) I then duck down and slide around your side sending a slash at the back of your left leg (2) I then rise and spin again sending a slash at your lower back. I then stand swinging my arm up sending another slash upwards aiming to cut your back(3) before bringing my arm back down pulling my sword like a fang aiming to sever your left arm completely (4) I then jump over your head and spin sending a slash right at your face (5). I land and punch my arm forward altho aiming my fist to your side and instead sending the blade at your torso aiming to cut you and send you back (6) I then spin and bring my sword up aiming to impale it thru your gut. (7) I then jump and dash around you as the heavy storm of diamond dust causes my image to mirror everywhere as I jump at you and spin aiming a slash at your right leg but appearing as if I'm attacking from the opposite side. (8) I then slide spinning around your back sending a slash at your spine (9) and then duck down as I reach your left side then rise up bringing my sword up and then down as I turn aiming to split you inhalf by wrapping the blade around you from your right shoulder and pulling it thru to your left side.(10)

I then jump back and sonido exiting the storm as the reiatsu in my blade overloads and pours out forming a crude reiatsu blade I rise high above you willing the storm to swirl ever faster and condense around you making you the center then sonido down sending a slash thru the center of the storm letting the reiatsu pour out completely. This sends the reiatsu thru every ice particle in the storm before redirecting it in several hundreds of thousands of tiny blasts at the center aiming to create a localized freezing explosion and also sending an extra slash at you aiming to split you inhalf from top to bottom as I stand up and say coldly "can you see the darkness of the abyss?"*

Cyl
04-02-2011, 10:39 PM
Jun couldn't ignore "to get your ass kicked"

junchurikioftheleaf
04-02-2011, 10:41 PM
i always get carried away when i make the first move and i generally never use thousand shining stars cuz it's a bish to do

Hally
04-02-2011, 10:55 PM
Wow........

junchurikioftheleaf
04-02-2011, 10:59 PM
Wow........
don't act like i haven't dropped an 8 paragraph move on you `:|

Hally
04-02-2011, 11:01 PM
Not right in the 1st move. -_-

junchurikioftheleaf
04-02-2011, 11:01 PM
Not right in the 1st move. -_-
ok it was the counter to the first move >.>

Hally
04-02-2011, 11:03 PM
O.o I dunno if it was a big as this move. Mabey I gotta look back at our fights. XD

junchurikioftheleaf
04-02-2011, 11:04 PM
O.o I dunno if it was a big as this move. Mabey I gotta look back at our fights. XD
mabye you gotta finish one of em >.>

Hally
04-02-2011, 11:05 PM
Lolz good point. I only finished one of them. XXDD

Devroux
04-08-2011, 09:30 PM
*Stepping into my world of madness I see another challenger has been called. Readying my weapon Shura I glance in his direction. "Your hope vanished the moment you challenged me, now learn true fear mortal." I stand straight and reach back slowly pulling Shura from it's sheath. I then say "flash freeze!" I pull my sword forth in a flash and the force from the draw sends a wave of my reiatsu in your direction freezing over everything it touches aiming to trap you in ice. I then dash at you and send a frenzy of slashes at you aiming to cut you to pieces before swinging upwards then letting go of my blade and pulling my right arm back and balling my hand into a fist as reiatsu gathers around the fist. not holding my sword the massive weight it applys to my body is now gone and my speed shoots up 5 times from the normal. I let my punch fly aiming right for your face saying "forbidden to touch the earth! DANCE ON A BED OF THORNS!" and when my fist makes contact with anything whatever I hit immediately erupts with a sea of ice spikes. This aims to freeze your entire body right down to your blood and skewer your body with it. I then jump upwards and spin catching my sword in a reverse grip known as my endless dance style.

"got it all to high? got it all figured out? but are you that clever that you'll smile forever?" I land and disappear with a sonido appearing mid-air behind you holding my sword so it's blade would angle around infront of your neck. "raining blood" I then spin sending the blade quickly at your neck aiming to behead you while simultaneously sending a kick at your spine aiming to paralyze you by breaking it. I land then jump spinning sideways over you sending two slashes at both your shoulders then land infront of you and backspin aiming to cut you inhalf at the waste before rising up with a high kick aiming for your solar-plexus. I then send out a burst of reiatsu aiming to freeze any blood that gets launched into the air from any attacks that make contact turning them into streamlined blood bullets that would fly down around you perforating your body for the kill. If no attacks make contact the wave of reiatsu will simply throw you back if it hits.

"I'm not done yet!" I hold my left hand towards the sky and my reiatsu pours out into the area around us causing a small storm of diamond dust to fall and lowering the temperature greatly. I then hold my sword infront of my still in the endless dance position and place my hand ontop of my other hand sending my reiatsu into the blade which quickly turns a light blue, then a darker blue as-202 degrees reiatsu flames begin to flare up around the blade "ceaseless flame ballet, thousand shining stars!" I then flash with a sonido appearing infront of you mid-air and spin sending a kick at your head aiming to knock you to your knees. I then begin a complex combo of 10 attacks. the attacks launch at 10 targets aiming to put a deep cut thru you that freezes over limiting movement. the further into the combo I go the larger the storm of diamond dust becomes starting out small and eventually turning into a heavy blizzard that can easily mirror my image making it seem as if I'm attacking from a different direction. the attacks come in this order.

I land and backspin sending a slash aimed to go across your torso putting a massive line across the entire length of it (1) I then duck down and slide around your side sending a slash at the back of your left leg (2) I then rise and spin again sending a slash at your lower back. I then stand swinging my arm up sending another slash upwards aiming to cut your back(3) before bringing my arm back down pulling my sword like a fang aiming to sever your left arm completely (4) I then jump over your head and spin sending a slash right at your face (5). I land and punch my arm forward altho aiming my fist to your side and instead sending the blade at your torso aiming to cut you and send you back (6) I then spin and bring my sword up aiming to impale it thru your gut. (7) I then jump and dash around you as the heavy storm of diamond dust causes my image to mirror everywhere as I jump at you and spin aiming a slash at your right leg but appearing as if I'm attacking from the opposite side. (8) I then slide spinning around your back sending a slash at your spine (9) and then duck down as I reach your left side then rise up bringing my sword up and then down as I turn aiming to split you inhalf by wrapping the blade around you from your right shoulder and pulling it thru to your left side.(10)

I then jump back and sonido exiting the storm as the reiatsu in my blade overloads and pours out forming a crude reiatsu blade I rise high above you willing the storm to swirl ever faster and condense around you making you the center then sonido down sending a slash thru the center of the storm letting the reiatsu pour out completely. This sends the reiatsu thru every ice particle in the storm before redirecting it in several hundreds of thousands of tiny blasts at the center aiming to create a localized freezing explosion and also sending an extra slash at you aiming to split you inhalf from top to bottom as I stand up and say coldly "can you see the darkness of the abyss?"*
Shoving my hand in my pocket I take out my coin. Positioning it quickly and correctly I flip it out. With its blessed reserves of reishi held within it it forms a light blue and white shield known as |||Templar's Shield||| in front of me. The shield, being heated by the high vibration of the reishi within it, is able to withstand the force and temperature of the reiatsu wave my opponent had sent out towards me. He barely entered the field before he had begun his assault.

Dashing forward I quickly retrieve my coin and end the shield. With my left hand I grab a Seele Schneider from its resting place on my back. When I bring it to my front it has already collected the needed reishi and burst into a light blue blade. Using this and bouncing backwards I parry the slashes my opponent makes towards me. He then tosses his sword up and swings his fist down at me. The speed increases dramatically and my current form is too slow to handle the increase so I must resort to a small scale power up for a short time. My right eye turns from blue to purple like my left eye showing a small increase in my power. This gives me the needed boost to maneuver the Seele Schneider's reishi blade in between me and my opponent's fist before it hits me. Obviously, I used the broad side of the Seele Schneider to stop more of the punch. I instantly feel a cold sensation and sonido backwards leaving my Seele Schneider hanging in the air. Even with my added speed, my Seele Schneider is frozen before I've gotten to the place I wanted to be. I unfortunately had to sacrifice a weapon so early in the game.

The arrancar I've been fighting then disappears and reappears with his blade near my throat while he's around me. I let my knees buckle and fall to the ground just as the swords rotates to cut my head off. Hitting the ground and staring up, I also notice that I avoided the close following kick that would have hit me in my spin. My opponent lands and then flips with his sword coming at my shoulders. Since he only has one sword, I roll to my right and out from beneathe him. Using this momentum, I stand up in order to square off against my opponent once more. Upon reaching my standing position I throw myself backwards, almost losing my balance, to get away from a spinning slash from my opponent's sword. Crossing my arms in front of my I take the kick my opponent gave with my arms. I let my arms give a little so as to not break them, but I can still feel that I'll bruise from it. I see my opponent move again and I am launched backwards quite a few feet by a cold wave of reiatsu. I wasn't harmed, but it could have done some damage if I hadn't blocked my face.

I take the time I have to reach back and quickly pull back the three hammers of my triple barreled gun to let it charge for some power. I then take out a second Seele Schneider and light up the blade. My opponent does some ritual and a thin layer of snow begins to fall through the air as the temperature drops a bit. I notice that the white stuff has taken up rest around me and my opponent. My opponent disappears, but sensing his reiatsu I am able to duck away from the kick and sonido in place using the momentum and reiatsu to for a |||Vortex Shield||| around me. The shield protects me from all sides and is able to parry the slashes from my opponent's swords each time he makes them. His onslaught of attacks would normally be hard to defend against if I wasn't good at oversimplifying things with a full-body shield.

He then appears some feet above me and condenses his snow stuff around me. This isn't as intimidating as I think he hoped it to be, but he then comes charging down at tremendous speed with a high amount of reiatsu near his sword. To get away from this attack, I let my shield explode. It just sends a concussive wave outwards shoving everything away from me, including my opponent, but never actually harms anything. As soon as I get enough room, I sonido out of the smoke radius just in case my opponent was even able to get passed my explosion with his speed.

"You're going to have to try MUCH harder if you plan on hurting me," I yell to him. I then reach into my pocket to take out the coin I used earlier. I flip the coin in the air making it |||Judge||| my arrancar opponent. When it comes back down, it lands with the red X showing up. This means he's not worthy to live and fate has given me permission to take his life. I replace the coin to my pocket, replace the Seele Schneider to its storage spot, and take out my charging gun. Activating my Sanrei Glove sonido in towards my opponent and appear just beneath him. Aiming up with my bow at the arrancar I let out a barrage of a thousand reishi arrows. They cover a large area so they'll be hard to just run from and they have the power to rip holes in my opponent's fragile body. After releasing the arrows I sonido above my opponent and pull the trigger on my gun releasing a powerful blast of reishi, cero energy, and reiatsu towards my opponent. They have been charging for quite some time so they'll be able to do way more damage than a normal shot would. These will also rip through any arrows that mange to miss my opponent and protect me. Just for extra measures, I contract my bow, hold down the hammers to my gun, and let out a barrage of 20 shots of the 3 different types of energy towards my opponent. These still have the power to put holes through his body if he's not careful.

I then sonido 20 feet away to stand in front of my opponent, or what's left of him, and replace my gun to its holster. I pull my hand over my face in order to gather my hollow mask. It forms and is just like the mask I usually wear, but opposite in colors. This increase my speed and strength just a tad. I then pull out my two Seele Schneiders and hold one in each hand. I quickly sonido in front of my opponent and slam the reishi blades of my Seele Schneiders together to release a wave of energy to knock my opponent off his feet. I then sonido again towards my opponent. Getting up close I swing one Seele Schneider towards my opponent's throat in an attempt to cut off his head and the other I swing to try and cut off his left leg. Flipping around I attempt to kick my opponent in the chest with enough force to crush his rib cage while at the same time releasing a burst of spiritual energy to propel me away. The energy holds enough force to rip my opponent to shreads.

Once I gain distance form my opponent I flip andtake residence in a cluster of floating stones. Hopefully my relatively simple attack will be too much for my arrancar foe to handle and he'll perish. Either way, I've had some fun.

junchurikioftheleaf
04-09-2011, 12:19 PM
*you successfully avoid my onslaught only to make a disappointing counter, sonidoing below me I follow his movement as it's not to hard to track. I lift my blade and send it stabbing downwards towards his bow only to meet contact with the energy of the bow which I quickly spin my sword 90 degrees and say "sever nagate: shockwave" and a grey pulse bursts out from my blade scattering the reishi particles of your arrows and bow preventing them from hitting me as the bow itself breaks apart for the time being preventing you from unleashing the full brunt of the attack which admittedly is probably a bit difficult to avoid with a mere sword. I then wave my sword to the side a slight smoke pouring off the blade as you lift you gun. I lift raise my sword into the air and say "seishin no kabe: reito shoheki." and my reiatsu arcs out around me wildly before condensing into a strong form fitting barrier of reiatsu almost like a suit of armor. this also gives off a supremely cold chill all around me. I then pull my right arm back holding my sword forward and say "bring it ON!!!" as the shot comes at me I thrust my sword forward pushing it by the bottom of the handle and putting spin on the entire weapon so it surges forward like a drill separating the 3 blasts and redirecting them in three different directions around me.

I then grip the handle properly again and swing my sword out to the side after defending against the attack and a pulse of red engulfs my entire sword before quickly fading away like it was never there in the first place. "restoration complete" I then charge forward as you begin to continue firing at me, I avoid many blasts ducking, sidestepping, and jumping over them. the few that I can't avoid are quickly struck down with a swipe from my sword letting sever take it's effect and absorb the energy purifying and storing it within the blade. you then appear 20 feet infront of me. I jokeingly remark "everythings 20's with you" as you pull on your mask. you then decide to get close and send a shock wave at me which I quickly parry with Shura while sliding back you then continue on to send a double strike at me. noticing your movements I stab shura into the ground infront of me broad side facing you and just drop putting my right hand down infront of me I release a weak burst of reiatsu to keep me hovering in the air below your high strike but above your low strike, both of which are parried on shura's long blade, I then see you begin to flip and release a stronger burst to send me upwards simultaneously grabbing the handle of Shura as I rise above it and use the force of your kick hitting the blade to flip and pull the blade from the crystal ground.

I then bring the blade slamming down as you retreat smashing several large chunks of crystal stone into the air as you take refuge surrounded by the floating soul rocks, I grin and say "bad move." and with several fluid strikes I send the rocks I blasted into the air forward smashing right into the soul stones, the sound of them smashing together resonating strongly with the stones surrounding you as the soul stones begin to emit a ridiculously strong pitched sound that is uniquely different from each stone but at the same time is a loud wail of depression, agony, suffering mixed with the smashing of rocks. this sound would berate you from all angles from each stone and probably burst your ears instantly. the sound would be strong enough to cause your cells to burst in such close proximity to the source probably causing your entire body to self-destruct from the force if you stay their for more then a few seconds.

I then stab my sword into the ground infront of me and spread my hands outwards as a circle of reiatsu appears, 3 beams of reiatsu form and fire like a laser heading for the soul stones, easily redirected by shiny surfaces and such the soul stones natural prisim like structure causes them to bend and pass thru them increasing the sounds force and bending the beams towards you aiming to skewer you with them. I then pull my sword from the ground and laugh as the barrier I have around me added to the distance from the stones leaves me completely protected from the soundwaves.

Devroux
04-09-2011, 03:33 PM
The Sanrei Glove forms a solid bow. The Quincy Bangle forms a reishi bow. Everything else looks good and pretty easy to counter.

junchurikioftheleaf
04-09-2011, 03:40 PM
The Sanrei Glove forms a solid bow. The Quincy Bangle forms a reishi bow. Everything else looks good and pretty easy to counter.
solid or not it's still reishi `:P

Devroux
04-09-2011, 04:45 PM
It's stupid as hell that you fight like that. You're laying a hit on me so I can't use my weapon instead of actually countering the attack. If I weren't better than you, I'd call GM as an auto-hit or time manipulation.

I'll counter anyway because I can just reconstruct my bow, but you still time manipulated.

junchurikioftheleaf
04-09-2011, 04:51 PM
It's stupid as hell that you fight like that. You're laying a hit on me so I can't use my weapon instead of actually countering the attack. If I weren't better than you, I'd call GM as an auto-hit or time manipulation.

I'll counter anyway because I can just reconstruct my bow, but you still time manipulated.
actually i didn't the attack got off but the full brunt didn't it's a weakness of moves that take a long time to finish. once the attack starts your allowed to stop it, i did state that arrows got scattered aswell did i not? thats why i usually stick with one shot attacks that don't have much follow up to be stopped. see if i had to compare it to something your attack was like a good story starting out strong then getting to the climax eventually before dieing out. but my attacks are like comic books they start out filled with action and don't slow down at all until it's over

Devroux
04-09-2011, 05:02 PM
That's probably the worst analogy I've ever heard. It's one of the few things that work with what you're trying to say, so I'll let is slide this time.

As for the rest of it, my coin will gather the dissipated reishi and help me bring my bow back faster.

I'll have my counter up later.

junchurikioftheleaf
04-09-2011, 05:04 PM
That's probably the worst analogy I've ever heard. It's one of the few things that work with what you're trying to say, so I'll let is slide this time.

As for the rest of it, my coin will gather the dissipated reishi and help me bring my bow back faster.

I'll have my counter up later.
alrighty and theirs really nothing stopping you from regathering it at normal speed anyways shockwave merely scatters the attacks particles instead of absorbing them.

Devroux
04-09-2011, 05:26 PM
Coin's a boost.

junchurikioftheleaf
04-09-2011, 08:55 PM
Coin's a boost.
lucky you `:)