PDA

View Full Version : Spoiler: Some observations about 10-tails

kalmeast
04-01-2011, 04:45 PM
Dont know how many of you observed the 10 tails well enough to get some ideas bouncing off your brains yet?

I noticed that before Rikoudo jinchurified the Juubi, he had the rennigan and 10-tails had red eyes with 9 sharingan dots and the ripples but after it was drained of it's chakra, before it was sealed away, it had the rennigan? what?

Behind it's head, it has those "aloe spikes" like zetsu (could there be a link)

what's the different between the sages eyes and Juubi?

what's the link between Gedo Mazo and Buubi, (any ideas)?

Vivi
04-01-2011, 04:52 PM
Once made a Thread on another Forum.
On very close Inspection there are indications of a Horn.
As well as a piece of fur and something that resembles the 7 tails shoulder piece.

Keywords are very close though.

EvL j3st3r
04-02-2011, 10:19 AM
Dont know how many of you observed the 10 tails well enough to get some ideas bouncing off your brains yet?

I noticed that before Rikoudo jinchurified the Juubi, he had the rennigan and 10-tails had red eyes with 9 sharingan dots and the ripples but after it was drained of it's chakra, before it was sealed away, it had the rennigan.

I've posted a theory about this before. Remember when Madara took control of the 9 tails? His Sharingan was projected in the Kyuubi's eyes. Also, Nagato's Rinnegan is projected in the eyes of his Pain bodies.

So taking those things into consideration, I would say that the glimpse of the juubi that we've seen was at a time when RS had already put the beast under his control, therefore the image of Rinnegan is projected in it's eyes. Here's the tricky part. The Juubi's original eyes could have been Sharingan (most likely a stronger variation of it since there are extra tomoes). When the sage takes control of the Juubi, the Rinnegan ripples project over it's eyes but the Sharingan tomoes stay in place rather than disappearing. Hence we get the Sharrinegan.

The hole in this theory is that the kyuubi nor the Pain bodies kept the image of their origional eyes after the dojutsu image was projected on them. It was the full look of the dojutsu they were being manipulated by. So the juubi keeping part of the look from his original eyes would be something we haven't seen before. There are possible answers to this tho.

1. The Juubi was much much more powerful than the Fox or the Pain bodies so maybe it just hung on to a piece of itself after being put under control.

2. We've never seen someone with dojutsu take control of someone else with dojutsu so this may just be what happens.

3.Rikudo was exceptional, a god. Maybe his control technique was just a different variation from what we've already seen.

Gouldy17
04-02-2011, 10:34 AM
^ or maybe the original rinnegan had all of those tomoe things my basis for this is that when we finally saw the sage in colour in the anime his eyes were red (cant remember if he had the dots though) where as pains were purple not to mention pain had no where near as much power as the rikudo and if the sharingan is indeed a decedent of the rinnegan this would explain the pattern....this may have nothing to do with it bit im gunna throw it out there..if you combine the sharingan and the byakugan than you would end up with the red rinnegan with dots

kalmeast
04-02-2011, 03:36 PM
I've posted a theory about this before. Remember when Madara took control of the 9 tails? His Sharingan was projected in the Kyuubi's eyes. Also, Nagato's Rinnegan is projected in the eyes of his Pain bodies.

So taking those things into consideration, I would say that the glimpse of the juubi that we've seen was at a time when RS had already put the beast under his control, therefore the image of Rinnegan is projected in it's eyes. Here's the tricky part. The Juubi's original eyes could have been Sharingan (most likely a stronger variation of it since there are extra tomoes). When the sage takes control of the Juubi, the Rinnegan ripples project over it's eyes but the Sharingan tomoes stay in place rather than disappearing. Hence we get the Sharrinegan.

The hole in this theory is that the kyuubi nor the Pain bodies kept the image of their origional eyes after the dojutsu image was projected on them. It was the full look of the dojutsu they were being manipulated by. So the juubi keeping part of the look from his original eyes would be something we haven't seen before. There are possible answers to this tho.

1. The Juubi was much much more powerful than the Fox or the Pain bodies so maybe it just hung on to a piece of itself after being put under control.

2. We've never seen someone with dojutsu take control of someone else with dojutsu so this may just be what happens.

3.Rikudo was exceptional, a god. Maybe his control technique was just a different variation from what we've already seen.

Actually there may be no hole in your theory if you look at the anime version ...Just before the Juubi was turned into the moon, its eyes were just rennigan without any tomoe, so iow, that was a complete control of the rikoudo...

i think the purple ripples with tomoe depicted in colored photos must be incorrect... it did assume the original juubi's eyes to have been purple.

UchiHa_AsH
04-02-2011, 05:05 PM
Well this is my theory.

The eyes which we've seen go from the RS.

And the juubi's eyes look like a rinnegan with all those black circles and the tomoes on them and the byakugan is the base. But the colour is red since the sharingan has the red eyes look so it kept that.

Well what i think what RS did. Is that he split the eyes of the beast into 3 doujutsus.

Rinnegan as we see on nagato, a basic 1 circle sharingan with 3 tomoes and a bykugan which is completely without anything.

If you would want an ultimate doujoutsu eye you would have to combine all 3 eyes to get the eyes that the juubi and the RS had.

So imagine all the powers of the rinnegan and sharingan and byakugan in 1 eyes.... The power would be just amazing xD

JazzJunkie4
04-02-2011, 06:06 PM
^ or maybe the original rinnegan had all of those tomoe things my basis for this is that when we finally saw the sage in colour in the anime his eyes were red (cant remember if he had the dots though) where as pains were purple not to mention pain had no where near as much power as the rikudo and if the sharingan is indeed a decedent of the rinnegan this would explain the pattern....this may have nothing to do with it bit im gunna throw it out there..if you combine the sharingan and the byakugan than you would end up with the red rinnegan with dots

The juubi's eye's were red. The sage's eyes are purple in the anime.

Gouldy17
04-03-2011, 03:57 AM
The juubi's eye's were red. The sage's eyes are purple in the anime.

im sure there was 1 part where he turns his head and his eyes were red but maybe that is after he became a jinchuriki..like when we see narutos eyes turn red....my mistake

EvL j3st3r
04-03-2011, 09:32 AM
^ that's actually a good possibility

kalmeast
04-03-2011, 10:04 AM
im sure there was 1 part where he turns his head and his eyes were red but maybe that is after he became a jinchuriki..like when we see narutos eyes turn red....my mistake

yea, i realized that too but discarded it because i thought perhaps it was caused by the rendering/lighting just like Pein's eyes sometimes were orange... perhaps i'm wrong then.

SageKyuubi
04-03-2011, 12:43 PM
did the manga ever show the Sages eyes in color?? i always assumed they were purple like Nagato's but when i seen the recent anime the sages eyes were red, is that a mistake or is Kishi fixing it up like he did Nagato's rinnegan because i remember him changing Pains eye color. Maybe they made them red to show that the sharingan and rinnegan were once one eye?

deidara330
04-04-2011, 12:22 PM

I noticed that before Rikoudo jinchurified the Juubi, he had the rennigan and 10-tails had red eyes with 9 sharingan dots and the ripples but after it was drained of it's chakra, before it was sealed away, it had the rennigan? what?In terms of manga, the Ten-Tails has only appeared in two panels so far in the series. In the first panel, the Ten-Tails has both a Rinnegan-like ripple pattern and nine Sharingan-like tomoe in its eye, with three tomoe in each ripple. In the second appearance, its eye is closed. The only time the Sage of the Six Paths' eyes have been shown, they were Rinnegan, but due to the fact that the Ten-Tails has only ever made two appearances, we can't say that the Sage had the Rinnegan prior to sealing the Ten-Tails inside himself.

deidara330
04-08-2011, 09:05 PM
The solution: The animators made a mistake. Now that the episode's officially out I can tell you that with certainty, because in the manga the Ten-Tails is actually only shown before the Sage sealed it inside himself.