PDA

View Full Version : Yoruichi V.S. Lone

Lone_Espada
03-28-2011, 02:22 PM
Distance: 15ft
Time: Noon
Rules: No GM.

*I stand looking up at the sky. My mind was thinking about the past. I smile closing both of my eyes. Quickly I sense someone coming towards me. Looking down from the sky I see Yoruichi standing 15ft away from me."It's been awhile Yoruichi. I'm glad your still alive."Quickly I shunpo behind you as I swing my sword down towards your head. Hoping to slice you right in half. I quickly backflip away from you. Pointing my right index finger at you I say."Bakudo 45: Blinding light"This powerful beam of light release towards you at fast speeds. Once the light makes contact with something it will explode with great focre. As the light will burn away almost anything. I stand away from you looking at the sky. Waiting for your next move.*

Yoruichi
03-28-2011, 02:35 PM
"Like I'd ever die." *As you bring your sword down I do a fast backward roll to escape, and when the bakudo comes I quickly jump into a tree to my left. I then flashstep behind you, and attempt to crescent kick you in the side of the head, and follow it up with a punch aimed for your back. I then jump above you and try to slam my palm onto your head while one of my legs swings towards your face. I then backflip about 10 feet away from you.

Lone_Espada
03-28-2011, 02:50 PM
"Like I'd ever die." *As you bring your sword down I do a fast backward roll to escape, and when the bakudo comes I quickly jump into a tree to my left. I then flashstep behind you, and attempt to crescent kick you in the side of the head, and follow it up with a punch aimed for your back. I then jump above you and try to slam my palm onto your head while one of my legs swings towards your face. I then backflip about 10 feet away from you.

"Your far to slow." *As you bring your foot towards my head, I duck under it and roll away from you. Quickly I twist around and block your fist with my palm. I push away from you, as I sense you just above me. I step to the right letting you miss my body. I bring up my right arm and block your kick with it."Become one with me, Yami."My blade fades away in a dark mist. The mist flows around my body. After a few seconds I walk out of the mist. This black flame flows around my right arm. Quickly I advacne shunpo into the air above you. I point my right arm down towards you. As I say."Black Chaos"This powerful wave of black flames releases towards you at fast speeds. The flames will burn away anything on contact with them. I soflty land on the ground away from you. Waiting for your next attack."

Yoruichi
03-28-2011, 03:06 PM
*Looks up* "Woah."*Flashsteps onto a tree behind you to dodge the flames, and watches them burn the ground I was standing on. "Ouch. Anyways Shikai! Amazeza
Sutorinzavirekkutorikku! (strings of electric)" *I run my hand over my blade, and the blade disappears, leaving only the hilt. I then grasp the hilt with both hands, and ten metacllic strings shoot out. (The strings can cut through most anything except for other's zanpaktou, but can very eaasily be cut.) I then swing the hilt, and four of the strings attempt to pierce your body through each shoulder, and knee. The other six wave in random patterns in front of me waiting for your next attack.

Makoto Cifer
04-21-2011, 11:34 AM
*Looks up* "Woah."*Flashsteps onto a tree behind you to dodge the flames, and watches them burn the ground I was standing on. "Ouch. Anyways Shikai! Amazeza
Sutorinzavirekkutorikku! (strings of electric)" *I run my hand over my blade, and the blade disappears, leaving only the hilt. I then grasp the hilt with both hands, and ten metacllic strings shoot out. (The strings can cut through most anything except for other's zanpaktou, but can very eaasily be cut.) I then swing the hilt, and four of the strings attempt to pierce your body through each shoulder, and knee. The other six wave in random patterns in front of me waiting for your next attack.

Wow yoruichi! Your so hot when you fight! O/////////O