PDA

View Full Version : Spoiler: Death on a Roll

Wooster
03-26-2011, 08:05 AM
I think we all agree the remaining villains Madara, Kabuto, Zetsu, and Sasuke, yes Sasuke, will die by the end of Naruto. The question here is, what order will they die? And if you like how will they die?

Will Madara's power be dwindled down until is finally takes out? Will Kabuto pull the old Kefka switcheroo? Will Sasuke the become Darth Vader?
Tell us and how the others are destroyed.

Do it now, Sai Shaft commands you.

Gouldy17
03-26-2011, 08:09 AM
i agree that they will all die with the exception of possibly zetsu who if he does die will die first.....saskue most likely last which leaves the remaining 2 which i think could be either or so

zetsu??
madara/kabuto
saskue

Shikamaru Nara
03-26-2011, 08:10 AM
Probably Kabuto, Madara, Zetsu, Sasuke.

Kabuto is getting too much screen time not to be killed off soon. Not to mention the fact that Madara is playing him like a card. Madara will probably be killed PRETTY soon just based on the fact that he started the war, and his and Kabuto's death will be the end of the war, imo.

Zetsu just hasn't shown anything so it's not quite his time yet.

Sasuke is likely going to be the last one standing unless he's turned on.

zerosameri
03-26-2011, 08:17 AM
Kabuto, Zetsu, Madara then Sasuke.

Clearly Sasuke is going to be the last man standing, here. Zetsu hasn't shown much, and he's going to get more screen time during this war (I assume), Kabuto I would imagine would be the 1st to go. I mean he's shown what he got, he got a 3rd chance. The only thing left for him is the coffin and the war. Not much more.

Wooster
03-26-2011, 08:25 AM
i agree that they will all die with the exception of possibly zetsu who if he does die will die first.....saskue most likely last which leaves the remaining 2 which i think could be either or so

zetsu??
madara/kabuto
saskueZetsu lives? Now that is a twist.
Sasuke dies last? So the finally all out brawl with Naruto?

Probably Kabuto, Madara, Zetsu, Sasuke.

Kabuto is getting too much screen time not to be killed off soon. Not to mention the fact that Madara is playing him like a card. Madara will probably be killed PRETTY soon just based on the fact that he started the war, and his and Kabuto's death will be the end of the war, imo.

Zetsu just hasn't shown anything so it's not quite his time yet.

Sasuke is likely going to be the last one standing unless he's turned on.Seems to me that Kabuto is playing Madara, but okay. So both Madara and Kabuto are going down?

You mean the rest of the series is going to be the vile Sasuke reaining terror upon the ninja world with his side kick Zetsu?
Interesting.

Kabuto, Zetsu, Madara then Sasuke.

Clearly Sasuke is going to be the last man standing, here. Zetsu hasn't shown much, and he's going to get more screen time during this war (I assume), Kabuto I would imagine would be the 1st to go. I mean he's shown what he got, he got a 3rd chance. The only thing left for him is the coffin and the war. Not much more.
No one has much faith in Kabuto. Then again, he used to be underestimated.

You don't think Sasuke will die battling Madara? Sasuke is just going to be the final boss?

zerosameri
03-26-2011, 08:28 AM
No one has much faith in Kabuto. Then again, he used to be underestimated.

You don't think Sasuke will die battling Madara? Sasuke is just going to be the final boss?He had 3 chances, he doesn't get anymore.

I was thinking, Sasuke would die by Naruto hands, as the final fight. Madara on the other hand will die by Sasuke's hand, with some help from Naruto. So over all I was thinking Madara and Sasuke would be a few of the final big fights. Oh and who else would kill Madara?

Wooster
03-26-2011, 08:34 AM
He had 3 chanced, he doesn't get anymore.

I was thinking, Sasuke would die by Naruto hands, as the final fight. Madara on the other hand will die by Sasuke's hand, with some help from Naruto. So over all I was thinking Madara and Sasuke would be a few of the final big fights. Oh and who else would kill Madara?
Three whats now?

I suppose.

Kabuto of course.

Shikamaru Nara
03-26-2011, 08:36 AM
Seems to me that Kabuto is playing Madara, but okay. So both Madara and Kabuto are going down?

You mean the rest of the series is going to be the vile Sasuke reaining terror upon the ninja world with his side kick Zetsu?
Interesting.

No, it's to my belief that Madara has something up his sleeve.

As sad as it sounds, that's my speculation.

Wooster
03-26-2011, 08:38 AM
I suppose he could, but why does Zetsu survive?

Shikamaru Nara
03-26-2011, 08:41 AM
He probably has an unfulfilled role and I just don't think it's quite his time yet.

Wooster
03-26-2011, 08:52 AM
I think his role is this war. Kabuto does afterall have the means to destroy white zetsus.
I think the zetsu are going down separately.

zerosameri
03-26-2011, 09:37 AM
Three whats now?

I suppose.

Kabuto of course.
I mean chances.

It's only fitted.

Besides him...

kalmeast
03-26-2011, 12:12 PM
The only person who's going to die here is Tobi/Madara...

if sasuke dies, all itachi's effort and future preparation including the gift to naruto would be vain...

Zetsu will live on (as many have suggested above) simply because he started out in loneliness and he end in loneliness with Tobi/Madara gone.

Kabuto cant die... there's no meaning as in essence of his death... had he not believed "Naruto's Ninja Way" he wouldn't have come this far... therefore he's another that Naruto can manage to convert to the good side....

UchiHa_AsH
03-26-2011, 12:18 PM
Actually what i believe will happen is this. I think orochimarus chakra thingy will take kabuto over before he is killed. But that is a big wild guess but it seems plausible.

As for madara and sasuke and zetsu..

Well the only 1 that will probably die is madara from the three but it will be at the end i guess. Sasuke and narutos fight and sasuke will go into hiding or i dunno go lay low for a while and plot something. Madara will continue his whatever plan and naruto goes to stop him. Naruto destroy madara leaving zetsu alone. Zetsu leaves without a trace and hides for the rest of the anime. And that leaves sasuke. Sasuke comes back in seek of revenge againts konoha with some possible new powers and maybe his new eyes or something. And naruto and sasuke battle. Naruto to protect konoha and sasuke to destroy it. And after the battle i dunno the outcome but maybe the series end after that lol. Thats my imagination of what is going to happen in the future xD

Sushi
03-26-2011, 12:24 PM
Sasuke is definitely gonna die last since he is the 2nd main character of the story.

Zetsu probly is gonna die first since he is in the akatsuki, and most of akatsuki is already dead.

Follow by Kabuto who has Orochimaru's power now.

Because Madara is the most important villian who is going to Un-seal the 10th tail
he's probly die second last. before sasuke.

so....

1.Zetsu
2.Kabuto
3.Madara
4.Sasuke

Pure Guess

NagatoGod_of_Pain
03-26-2011, 12:38 PM
I'd say:
1. Zetsu - the Mizukage and Chojuro will eventually take care of him.

2. Kabuto - I feel like Kishi's gonna keep the last coffin a secret for awhile, thus leaving Kabuto around. Plus, there's quite a few of Edo Tensei zombies around and who knows if Kishi pulls another Kin-Gin/2nd Mizukage surprise by creating new characters not previously shown before.

3. Madara - He started the war, he's going to stick around until the very end.

4. Sasuke - Obvious final battle in the series.

kalmeast
03-26-2011, 01:55 PM
For all you know, Kabuto has master even further beyond Orochimaru's "immortality" jutsu... perhaps Kabuto cant be killed that easily... He said he still has some jutsu's up his sleeves, perhaps better than Edo T.

What if there is a sudden big twist of Kabuto doing what his master failed to do... Takes Over Sasuke's Body? Huh... Remind you, Kabuto is not afraid of the Sharingan... he said that he needed to know how the Rinnegan worked which implies he probably knows how the sharingan works already and isn't that scared of it. so lets live and see...

Parak111
03-26-2011, 02:13 PM
True that, but I don't think that Kabuto and Sasuke will die. Kabuto has never been a SOLID villain. He's always just going the way things flow. He isn't on Madara's side completely. If Konoha win, he might decide to join them. Though, I'd say it's 50/50 whether he dies or not.

About Sasuke, seriously...I don't think he'll die. We're supposed to have a happy end, and Naruto wants Sasuke back. If Sasuke dies, there won't be a happy end. Besides, I can just see it Naruto converting Sasuke back with a kiss lot of TnJ and crying...after a long battle of course, but he wouldn't die. Chances of him dying are like 10% if you consider Naruto's goal - a main character's goal, which always happens at the end.

I can surely see Zetsu and Madara die though. Zetsu will surely die, after having his secrets revealed, and everything about him.

And for Madara, Naruto battles Sasuke, makes him come back and together with him, they fight Madara. They've never really teamed up in any time soon, so I see this fit. They can also have a combined attack of Rasengan and Chidori. That never actually happened, and it's something that'd be interesting to see.

Wooster
03-26-2011, 02:20 PM
The only person who's going to die here is Tobi/Madara...

if sasuke dies, all itachi's effort and future preparation including the gift to naruto would be vain...

Zetsu will live on (as many have suggested above) simply because he started out in loneliness and he end in loneliness with Tobi/Madara gone.

Kabuto cant die... there's no meaning as in essence of his death... had he not believed "Naruto's Ninja Way" he wouldn't have come this far... therefore he's another that Naruto can manage to convert to the good side....Well that is bold statement.

Sure but what id Naruto and Sasuke fight Madara and Sasuke dies. He still would be redeemed then.

I guess, but seems to me the was will do him in. Zetsu seems stuck to Madara.

He can't? That is an interesting theory. While Naruto did affect Kabuto, it was in a warped an twisted way.

Actually what i believe will happen is this. I think orochimarus chakra thingy will take kabuto over before he is killed. But that is a big wild guess but it seems plausible.

As for madara and sasuke and zetsu..

Well the only 1 that will probably die is madara from the three but it will be at the end i guess. Sasuke and narutos fight and sasuke will go into hiding or i dunno go lay low for a while and plot something. Madara will continue his whatever plan and naruto goes to stop him. Naruto destroy madara leaving zetsu alone. Zetsu leaves without a trace and hides for the rest of the anime. And that leaves sasuke. Sasuke comes back in seek of revenge againts konoha with some possible new powers and maybe his new eyes or something. And naruto and sasuke battle. Naruto to protect konoha and sasuke to destroy it. And after the battle i dunno the outcome but maybe the series end after that lol. Thats my imagination of what is going to happen in the future xDKabuto dies by Oro okay, :lol:
Will Oro then die?

So Sasuke is the arc(s) after Madara? Obviously, then Sasuke would have ot be redeemed. Could be.

No thinks Zetsu is going to die. :lol:

Sasuke is definitely gonna die last since he is the 2nd main character of the story.

Zetsu probly is gonna die first since he is in the akatsuki, and most of akatsuki is already dead.

Follow by Kabuto who has Orochimaru's power now.

Because Madara is the most important villian who is going to Un-seal the 10th tail
he's probly die second last. before sasuke.

so....

1.Zetsu
2.Kabuto
3.Madara
4.Sasuke

Pure Guess
Finally, someone thinks Zetsu is going to die.

Hmm, you don't think Kabuto will take over Madara's plan and becoe the final villain? Perhaps then Sasuke and Naruto will team up.
I'd say:
1. Zetsu - the Mizukage and Chojuro will eventually take care of him.

2. Kabuto - I feel like Kishi's gonna keep the last coffin a secret for awhile, thus leaving Kabuto around. Plus, there's quite a few of Edo Tensei zombies around and who knows if Kishi pulls another Kin-Gin/2nd Mizukage surprise by creating new characters not previously shown before.

3. Madara - He started the war, he's going to stick around until the very end.

4. Sasuke - Obvious final battle in the series.
Bye bye Zetsu.

Kabs has is ace in the hole, true.

No Sasuke-Naruto team up to take down Madara?

I mean chances.

It's only fitted.

Besides him...He has?

It will be Kabuto/

True that, but I don't think that Kabuto and Sasuke will die. Kabuto has never been a SOLID villain. He's always just going the way things flow. He isn't on Madara's side completely. If Konoha win, he might decide to join them. Though, I'd say it's 50/50 whether he dies or not.

About Sasuke, seriously...I don't think he'll die. We're supposed to have a happy end, and Naruto wants Sasuke back. If Sasuke dies, there won't be a happy end. Besides, I can just see it Naruto converting Sasuke back with a kiss lot of TnJ and crying...after a long battle of course, but he wouldn't die. Chances of him dying are like 10% if you consider Naruto's goal - a main character's goal, which always happens at the end.

I can surely see Zetsu and Madara die though. Zetsu will surely die, after having his secrets revealed, and everything about him.

And for Madara, Naruto battles Sasuke, makes him come back and together with him, they fight Madara. They've never really teamed up in any time soon, so I see this fit. They can also have a combined attack of Rasengan and Chidori. That never actually happened, and it's something that'd be interesting to see.
Another Kabuto will change to a good guy interesting or at least side with Konoha. You think Kabuto will later betray Konoha?

Natuo and Sasuke take down Madara, could happen.

J-Sun Tasogare
03-26-2011, 02:42 PM
I think Zetsu will be the last villain to die, if not him then Sasuke. Kabuto is probably the first to go, but he probably will turn on Madara, and kill him, but Kishi likes to make a twist at the last minute and stuff.

Parak111
03-26-2011, 02:42 PM
Another Kabuto will change to a good guy interesting or at least side with Konoha. You think Kabuto will later betray Konoha?

Natuo and Sasuke take down Madara, could happen.

It's possible. The only one he wanted to side with was Orochimaru. Now that Orochimaru's gone, he's just going the way events flow. He could get some use from Konoha, and then he could betray them and become the new ultra villain.

Wooster
03-26-2011, 02:44 PM
I think Zetsu will be the last villain to die, if not him then Sasuke. Kabuto is probably the first to go, but he probably will turn on Madara, and kill him, but Kishi likes to make a twist at the last minute and stuff.
If Kabuto turns on Madara and kills him, isn't Madara the first to go?
It's possible. The only one he wanted to side with was Orochimaru. Now that Orochimaru's gone, he's just going the way events flow. He could get some use from Konoha, and then he could betray them and become the new ultra villain.
Kabuto should train Sakura and turn her evil, SHe could die and take Sasuke's place. Should be pretty easy to turn the audience against her. :lol:

J-Sun Tasogare
03-26-2011, 02:51 PM
If Kabuto turns on Madara and kills him, isn't Madara the first to go?

Kabuto should train Sakura and turn her evil, SHe could die and take Sasuke's place. Should be pretty easy to turn the audience against her. :lol:
Na Kabuto will probably die at the last second due to something to do with Sasuke/Oro. Probably Sasuke, he kills both of them, or tries and Madara gets away.

Wooster
03-26-2011, 03:01 PM
Na Kabuto will probably die at the last second due to something to do with Sasuke/Oro. Probably Sasuke, he kills both of them, or tries and Madara gets away.
Okay. But would rather have Sasuke die ignobly like that. :???:

mrsticky005
03-26-2011, 04:12 PM
I think we all agree the remaining villains Madara, Kabuto, Zetsu, and Sasuke, yes Sasuke, will die by the end of Naruto. The question here is, what order will they die? And if you like how will they die?

Will Madara's power be dwindled down until is finally takes out? Will Kabuto pull the old Kefka switcheroo? Will Sasuke the become Darth Vader?
Tell us and how the others are destroyed.

Do it now, Sai Shaft commands you.

Zetsu will die first. Amaterasu'd by Sasuke.

Kabuto is "killed" by Madara in a three way fight between Kabuto, Madara and Sakura/Kakashi

Madara is killed by Naruto and Sasuke.

Sasuke may or may not die here. It depends. If Sasuke does die then it will probably be in a "I'm an Uchiha and only I can stop Madara" type deal where Sasuke has to sacrifice himself so Naruto can get the winning hit.
However I think Sasuke will live but be a wanderer.

Kabuto will be revealed to be still alive but incapacitated and will stay that way for some time (until Konohamaru is on his way to become Hokage.
Though that's not to say I expect a sequel but rather a more open ended ending where the reader decides what happens next)

Wooster
03-26-2011, 04:24 PM
Zetsu will die first. Amaterasu'd by Sasuke.

Kabuto is "killed" by Madara in a three way fight between Kabuto, Madara and Sakura/Kakashi

Madara is killed by Naruto and Sasuke.

Sasuke may or may not die here. It depends. If Sasuke does die then it will probably be in a "I'm an Uchiha and only I can stop Madara" type deal where Sasuke has to sacrifice himself so Naruto can get the winning hit.
However I think Sasuke will live but be a wanderer.

Kabuto will be revealed to be still alive but incapacitated and will stay that way for some time (until Konohamaru is on his way to become Hokage.
Though that's not to say I expect a sequel but rather a more open ended ending where the reader decides what happens next)
I was waiting for you to say that. :lol:

You really think Kabuto will tough it out, huh?
Here's hoping.

mrsticky005
03-26-2011, 04:54 PM
I was waiting for you to say that. :lol:

You really think Kabuto will tough it out, huh?
Here's hoping.

Well it's 50-50.

Madara and Zetsu however will definitely die.

Kreegah!!!
03-26-2011, 05:35 PM
Madara (Naruto TNJ's the Juubi inside, which overcomes Madara. Juubi promptly crushed by Naruto, Sasuke, Zetzoobutomaruko, and astonishingly enough Sakura with the final blow)

Zetzoobutomaruko (Fusion of Black Zetsu, White Zetsu Clone, Kabuto, Orochimaru, and Anko)

Sasuke (dies from wounds by Naruto after helping take down above villain but remaining Emo and wanting to crush the Leaf)

Naruto (crushed by failure to keep promise, he becomes twisted. In a shocking twist, Child of Prophecy Konohamaru [tenuous connection being that Jiraiya taught him through Naruto] and teammates take him down)

Ninja world at peace, Naruto's story at rest, all is well, happy ending.

zerosameri
03-26-2011, 06:27 PM
He has?

It will be Kabuto/Yes, he has. Once in original Naruto and twice in Shippuden.

Sasuke seems better.

Kakuzu
03-26-2011, 06:34 PM
Kabuto, Madara, Zetsu, and unfortunatley last, Sasuke.

Kabuto will most likely become the main target when they find out that Kabuto is behind the Edo Tensei resurrections. He will put up a worthy fight against Madara or one or more of the present Kages.

Madara, being the leader of the army, can't hide and teleport forever. Now that he has revealed his plan, the nations will be focused on hunting him down.

Zetsu just hasn't shown many techniques or abilities, so we will have to wait and see how things play out.

Sasuke vs. Naruto will obviously be one (if the not THE) final battle of the epic series. It is destined for them to fight and Naruto will obliterate Sasuke.`@x)

Wooster
03-26-2011, 08:31 PM
Well it's 50-50.

Madara and Zetsu however will definitely die.Ah.

100% chance of amaterasu right?

Madara (Naruto TNJ's the Juubi inside, which overcomes Madara. Juubi promptly crushed by Naruto, Sasuke, Zetzoobutomaruko, and astonishingly enough Sakura with the final blow)

Zetzoobutomaruko (Fusion of Black Zetsu, White Zetsu Clone, Kabuto, Orochimaru, and Anko)

Sasuke (dies from wounds by Naruto after helping take down above villain but remaining Emo and wanting to crush the Leaf)

Naruto (crushed by failure to keep promise, he becomes twisted. In a shocking twist, Child of Prophecy Konohamaru [tenuous connection being that Jiraiya taught him through Naruto] and teammates take him down)

Ninja world at peace, Naruto's story at rest, all is well, happy ending.Wait, so Sakura, Sai Shaft and Kakashi take down evil Naruto?

Yes, he has. Once in original Naruto and twice in Shippuden.

Sasuke seems better.When in the original?
He only changed once in Part II

Kabuto, Madara, Zetsu, and unfortunatley last, Sasuke.

Kabuto will most likely become the main target when they find out that Kabuto is behind the Edo Tensei resurrections. He will put up a worthy fight against Madara or one or more of the present Kages.

Madara, being the leader of the army, can't hide and teleport forever. Now that he has revealed his plan, the nations will be focused on hunting him down.

Zetsu just hasn't shown many techniques or abilities, so we will have to wait and see how things play out.

Sasuke vs. Naruto will obviously be one (if the not THE) final battle of the epic series. It is destined for them to fight and Naruto will obliterate Sasuke.`@x)
But maybe Kabuto will use his skill to barter in Konoha's good grace. He does know a lot about Madara.

No turning around for Sasuke, huh?

I must say this is the best thread idea ever because everyone has an opinion on this. :cool:

Kreegah!!!
03-26-2011, 09:05 PM
Wait, so Sakura, Sai Shaft and Kakashi take down evil Naruto?

I must say this is the best thread idea ever because everyone has an opinion on this. :cool:

Yes, but Sai was meant to be understood as integral. He goes without saying, because real ninja don't talk.

Indeed. I often wonder what a thread of mine would be like if it had participation.:eek:

Wooster
03-27-2011, 05:22 AM
I see, Sai Shaft will just provide the intel for the battle?

Maybe you try a thread here and find out.

Ishtar
03-27-2011, 05:27 AM
Whoo. I don't remember posting here in awhile.
I'm a fan of deathr rolls to be honest. Excse my spelling though. I can't find my glasses.
Okay. This is how it's going to go for me Wooster.
Zetsu is undecidded and hard to do. But I think Madara will die in this war. Kabuto will be the next, I'm waiting to see if Orochimaru will come back through him. I havr a feeling Kabuto will be the next top villain and thenOrochimaru if he comes back. Sasuke is last though.

Wooster
03-27-2011, 07:16 AM
THe war taking down Madara? SO who will get all the tailed beasts then?
Kabuto or Oro? Oro sure would like to start another war with them just for kicks.

EvL j3st3r
03-27-2011, 04:49 PM
Sasuke dies fighting side by side with Naruto against Madara.

Phariah824
03-28-2011, 05:37 AM
1# Zetsu dies by Sasuke's hand
2# Kabuto makes a move on Sasuke which causes Madara to confront him. Kabuto Dies
3# Sasuke fights naruto but has a change of heart after Itachi's gift smacks Sasuke awake about Madara manipulating him. he than goes after Madara who than kills Sasuke.
4# Naruto flipps out goes Super Saiyan 8 and nukes Madara to dust particles. Madara dies.