PDA

View Full Version : The Nameless Ninja The Crisis

jacobjak
07-06-2009, 09:30 AM
if you missed the first few parts here they are http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8305

well as i said i would start the new series well here you go part 1

I was leading a troop of ninja to the village hidden in the rocks when all of a sudden two trees near me exploded i turned around to see a kunai headed straight for me i ducked. We turned around to see that we were surrounded by ninja they were all from the rock village they asked what we were doing. I tolf the that i was here on a peace treaty and they let us pass. When we entered the village hidden in the rocks we noticed every thing was made out off well rock. I started heading to the kage i walked into the builded to see 20 guards they said that i was the only one aloud to come up and the others had to wait. I finnaly got to the top to meet the kage he was a very old man and was drinking tea. I sat down near him he said "so you want a peace treaty eh"
I said yes and he replyed saying "well we want war"
after i heard that i heard screams coming from outside i looked out the window all of the ninja that followed me were dead i was trapped.......to be continued

Ryaque
07-06-2009, 09:37 AM
They weren't your friends that are dead are they? Oh more...this is great.

jacobjak
07-06-2009, 09:38 AM
They weren't your friends that are dead are they? Oh more...this is great.
nope his freinds are dead but there will be a cool fight next

takuya
07-06-2009, 09:39 AM
is it the kage and you cuz thatd be epic plus that was a twist

NaruSakufluff4ever
07-06-2009, 11:36 AM
oooh yay really cool action scenes are fun lol

NaruSakufluff4ever
07-06-2009, 11:50 AM
and i forgot to post i fell off my chair to celebrate more stories from jacobjak lol

jacobjak
07-07-2009, 06:52 AM
and i forgot to post i fell off my chair to celebrate more stories from jacobjak lol
Cheese!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh that was random any way i was reading this really cool manga and it took me most of the day but i didnt finish lol

NaruSakufluff4ever
07-07-2009, 11:54 AM
lol awesome and O.O most of the day and no finish???O.O!!!!

jacobjak
07-07-2009, 11:55 AM
lol awesome and O.O most of the day and no finish???O.O!!!!
i finished today there were a ton of chapters ill post next part after goin to the dentists

NaruSakufluff4ever
07-07-2009, 12:15 PM
lol kk!

jacobjak
07-07-2009, 12:17 PM
crap i gotta go to the detist bye

jacobjak
01-20-2010, 08:32 PM
OI K.O.

....Should I continue this

NaruSakufluff4ever
01-24-2010, 05:03 PM
No, and you should stay away from the forum. OF COURSE YOU SHOULD CONTINUE!!!! WRITE JACOB WRITE!!!!! (i knew i recognized u from somewhere!)

jacobjak
01-26-2010, 05:52 PM
No, and you should stay away from the forum. OF COURSE YOU SHOULD CONTINUE!!!! WRITE JACOB WRITE!!!!! (i knew i recognized u from somewhere!)
XD ok ok I need to do my homwork and then think of material

jacobjak
01-26-2010, 06:29 PM
Ok my writing is a bit rusty but I shall continue where I left off

Notice: Characters names have been changed shungi,bothers-Zuzi, suki-brothers are suposubly dead.

That evil kage had destroyed my friend so now I must destroy him. I charged at the kage with a flaming fist. I swung and missed he turned and kicked me in the gut. I fell to the floor gripping my stomach. The kage walked up to me laughing your justsu is usless against me. I swung my leg and managed to trip the kage. I slowly got up looked down on the man who said he was more powerful than me, but then I noticed that it was a clone. The clone dissapeared and the kage kicked me out of the window. I fell at least 8 storys I slowly fainted in pain. I could hear voices asking where to drop the body. I went into a dream this time the voice had an evil tone "haha you really want to help this puny world join us and you shall gain whatever you want". I woke up and looked around. I was being carried somewhere by a strange group of people some one noticed I was awake and signaled their leader. With a grin on his face the man signaled his men to drop me. They then picked up what ever they could find rocks, sticks, ect and began to beat me with them. I screamed in pain and fainted again. The evil voice taunted me again saying I was weak and needed power. I woke up for the second time and I was ona cliff staring over the edge. I knew that I was about to be thrown off but I couldn't move since most of my bones were broken I just stared off the cliff . The man finnaly realized I was awake and threw me off. I closed my eyes and said a few quick prayers waiting for the moment my body made contact with the ground...............to be continued

ItachiUchiha62
06-09-2010, 10:31 PM
Nice, i like it!! write more PLEASE!! i read the first one and that was great too ;)