Hibari is already in his gear - cambio Form

Who wins?

roguezan
03-22-2011, 12:49 AM
Naruto throws an FRS and liquefies him.

GG.

Vatanui AKA Pride
03-23-2011, 07:09 PM
Hibari is likely hypersonic. He dodges any FRS, and once Naruto comes out of Sage Mode after three tries, Hibari comes in for the kill. Or if not, stay a distance and use his hedgehogs.

junchurikioftheleaf
03-23-2011, 07:11 PM
considering the fact that khr verse is about to go FTL in the next chapter id say hibari by powerscaling simply because he has always been massively better then tsuna and by feats hibari has the ability to dodge or stop pretty much everything sm naruto has

Uchiha Sora
03-23-2011, 07:13 PM
considering the fact that khr verse is about to go FTL in the next chapter id say hibari by powerscaling simply because he has always been massively better then tsuna and by feats hibari has the ability to dodge or stop pretty much everything sm naruto has

that and Hibari is the Chuck Norris of KHR.

junchurikioftheleaf
03-23-2011, 07:17 PM
that and Hibari is the Chuck Norris of KHR.
that to lol

roguezan
03-23-2011, 07:30 PM

The bolded part. What proof do you have?

Vatanui AKA Pride
03-23-2011, 07:31 PM

He joking dude. KHR is known for absurdly quick power ups.

Yori
03-23-2011, 07:37 PM
The fact that Tsuna got caught being pulled into a Black hole, and he called out his Gear, Cambio Forma leads the assumption he is about to go FTL

junchurikioftheleaf
03-23-2011, 07:37 PM
teh fact that enma made black holes that tsuna is able to resist at full base power and about to escape from via cambio forma

Vatanui AKA Pride
03-23-2011, 07:38 PM
The fact that Tsuna got caught being pulled into a Black hole, and he called out his Gear, Cambio Forma leads the assumption he is about to go FTL
I thought he was only about to go into it at the end of the chapter?

And I believe those are pseudo-Black Holes.

Noctis Arashi
03-23-2011, 07:38 PM
Actually, multiple black holes and his feet were past event horizon on one.. xD

Noctis Arashi
03-23-2011, 07:39 PM

No, they weren't. Just a horrid, horrid plot hole. Because Reborn commented on the star level gravity before hand, even though they were standing not too far away.

Yori
03-23-2011, 07:40 PM

Could be legit ones since Enma's Sphere gravitational pull was said to match a star.

Vatanui AKA Pride
03-23-2011, 07:42 PM
Could be legit ones since Enma's Sphere gravitational pull was said to match a star.

Which is hype and just word of mouth as of now. Remember Toshiro's Bro, destroyer of worlds?

Yori
03-23-2011, 07:43 PM
Which is hype and just word of mouth as of now. Remember Toshiro's Bro, destroyer of worlds?

Touche

Noctis Arashi
03-23-2011, 07:43 PM
Which is hype and just word of mouth. Remember Toshiro's Bro, destroyer of worlds?
I'm pretty sure he's not hyping it and it's just a plot hole. But you could be right.

Vatanui AKA Pride
03-23-2011, 07:45 PM
Touche
Indeed.

I'm pretty sure he's not hyping it and it's just a plot hole. But you could be right.

Of course, if it was a real black hole, it would pretty much absorb the entire castle in under a second. Times eight.

Noctis Arashi
03-23-2011, 07:47 PM
Indeed.

Of course, if it was a real black hole, it would pretty much absorb the entire castle in under a second. Times eight.
Like I said, plot hole.

I think the author wants it to be full strength, and intended it that way, but didn't want to ya know, destroy the world cause ENMA ANGRY. =/

Vatanui AKA Pride
03-23-2011, 07:50 PM
Like I said, plot hole.

I think the author wants it to be full strength, and intended it that way, but didn't want to ya know, destroy the world cause ENMA ANGRY. =/

Like Hulk, except as an angry midget with a torture chair.

Noctis Arashi
03-23-2011, 07:56 PM
Like Hulk, except as an angry midget with a torture chair.EXACTLY!

So, yeah. Thats my point.

Hibari is faster, and more powerful, and would likely dodge anything SM naruto has, and kill him.

Alaude's handcuff's GG.

Yori
03-23-2011, 07:57 PM
I guess I'll Up Hibari's Next battle

roguezan
03-23-2011, 08:31 PM
teh fact that enma made black holes that tsuna is able to resist at full base power and about to escape from via cambio forma

Those are not real black holes, as they do not act like black holes. Everything the room was fine, there is no way those spheres had the gravitational pull of a star.

They are pseudo black holes.

Uchiha Sora
03-24-2011, 05:20 PM
Those are not real black holes, as they do not act like black holes. Everything the room was fine, there is no way those spheres had the gravitational pull of a star.

They are pseudo black holes.

Maybe they just had a small gravitational field? So nothing was really sucked in? `:))

roguezan
03-24-2011, 06:57 PM
Maybe they just had a small gravitational field? So nothing was really sucked in? `:))

Most likely. Nothing to write home about though.

Uchiha Sora
03-24-2011, 07:22 PM
Most likely. Nothing to write home about though.

What i meant was that they were real black holes, just with a small grav field. So the properties of a black hole applied to them.

roguezan
03-24-2011, 10:57 PM
What i meant was that they were real black holes, just with a small grav field. So the properties of a black hole applied to them.

I still wouldn't call them that though. Even with a small gravitational pull, it should've swallowed up everything in that room.

So they're still pseudo black holes until we get more feats.