PDA

View Full Version : The story of the outcast

Rogue Priestess
07-05-2009, 09:07 PM
Chapter 1 : the beggining of the end

It's been many years since all the great villages destroyed eachother in war, the one that lasted the longest was THAT village, the village with the will of burning passion. Yes, they did last long, but in the end it was their own over confidence that destroyed them, ever since their last kage died they haven't been up to their full potential. I heard their kage was a strong warrior, he was strong enough to control the demon within him, but one day he was murdered, nobody knew who did it, but they must've been powerful ninjas. That time is over now, there aren't anymore villages or clans, anyone who knew jutsus were immediately killed, so all ninjas hid from the outside world, there were few who dared to walk among regular people. I am one of those few.

I'm bored so I'm making this in case they don't let me in "Shinobi: The Saga". I'm looking for some people that are willing to participate here, it's kinda like "Shinobi: The Saga" in their members, and like them, I need you to send me a writing sample.

Rogue Priestess
07-05-2009, 11:07 PM
Well, I guess I should introduce my character first and see if anyone likes it. Here's my character's profile:

Name: Kade Kyouzame
Eye Color: Brown
Height: 5 "6
Weight: 115
Hair Color: White
Elements: Wind, Water
Preferred Weapon: Desert Eagle Magnum
Description: A scar on his left eye that goes all the way down his cheek, hair that goes down covering his left eye, black T'shirt, leather jaket and black loose pants.
Personality: Quiet and antisocial. (That's pretty much it)

I may have forgotten to mention this, but this is in the future, where they have guns, cities, street crimes, etc. It's basically like inserting Naruto into New York city.

<Aurega?>
07-06-2009, 06:35 AM
I think you actually need to avoid naming the places in the show explicitly because of copyright issues. Yes, it is stupid, but it's the US and they have all these kind of stupid laws.

vampire Lycan
07-06-2009, 06:50 AM
:lol: wow. a NINJA HAS A GUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:

NaruSakufluff4ever
07-06-2009, 10:14 AM
agreed with VL!!!gosh a ninja with a gun...RUN AWAY!

Rogue Priestess
07-06-2009, 08:31 PM
I think you actually need to avoid naming the places in the show explicitly because of copyright issues. Yes, it is stupid, but it's the US and they have all these kind of stupid laws.

Okay, but I'm still going to inderectly state that's the hidden leaf.

takuya
07-06-2009, 10:13 PM
agreed with VL!!!gosh a ninja with a gun...RUN AWAY!
yep imagine naruto with rasenshuriken and a machine gun he would kill everyone and i could see hidan going scarface on someone
hidan:SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND MOTHER*******
i added the last part to make it seem more like something hidan would say:lol:

Rogue Priestess
07-06-2009, 10:19 PM
Well, I'm trying to fit naruto in our world.

NaruSakufluff4ever
07-07-2009, 10:42 AM
takuya lol i completely agree with u and uve done a good job to make us imagine things so far im about to laugh nvm i just started cause of takuya's comment lol keep writing!!