PDA

View Full Version : Spoiler: Naruto Rinnegan?

HokageNarutoUzamaki
03-17-2011, 12:27 PM
Does anyone think that possibly, naruto might have the rinnegan being distantly related to the sage of the six paths by being related to the senju clan, after all, apparently Nagato was an Uzamaki.

But if he does, it would be kind of weird how it got mixed up since the the Senju clan was supposed to have inherited the Sage's Body and strength and the Uchiha his eyes, but now an uzamaki who is related to the senju has the sage's eyes... this story keeps getting more and more intense...

Vivi
03-17-2011, 12:29 PM
Does anyone think that possibly, naruto might have the rinnegan being distantly related to the sage of the six paths by being related to the senju clan, after all, apparently Nagato was an Uzamaki.

But if he does, it would be kind of weird how it got mixed up since the the Senju clan was supposed to have inherited the Sage's Body and strength and the Uchiha his eyes, but now an uzamaki who is related to the senju has the sage's eyes... this story keeps getting more and more intense...

Where did you gather this info?

HokageNarutoUzamaki
03-17-2011, 12:30 PM

Jinchiruuki
03-17-2011, 12:52 PM
You cannot post Naruto or Viz anime related links here please remove it from your post :) thank you!

EDIT: Also please refrain from triple posting as well. If you wish to add something just edit your previous post and enter the text there until someone replies.

Jinchiruuki
03-17-2011, 01:06 PM
I just gave you a constructive reply to save you from getting into trouble. As well in a nice way.

Next time I'll be sure to just let you get into trouble :)

P.S: You still haven't removed that link from your post. Just giving you a heads up.

Kreegah!!!
03-18-2011, 04:25 PM
Where did you gather this info?

Yes, I believe the mention was made by Madara as he obtained the eye. But I know it was so mentioned.

EvL j3st3r
03-18-2011, 04:40 PM
ok,
but if your not going to be helpfull and give a productive or constructive reply, id rather you didn't

and i say that in the nicest way possible=)

Wow.....did you really just troll the one person who was kind enough to save you from that infraction? Your a true sport.

Anyway......First, it doesn't matter if the person to acquire Rinnegan is from the Senju side or the Uchiha side of the Rikudo Sage. All that matters is that the user have the appropriate cells from BOTH of these families.

Naruto could get Rinnegan. He is an Uzumaki (pretty much as good as being Senju) and some have argued that Itachi's "gift" to Naruto is Uchiha DNA. The possibility is there.....however...I really don't want to see that happen for kind of the same reason I don't want to see Naruto with Sharingan. One of the main focuses of the story is that Naruto stays on an equal level with Sasuke even though Sasuke has pure genius and dojutsu on his side. Naruto stays on par with Sasuke by completely different means. I'll be pissed if he has to manifest a more powerful eye technique than Sasuke's Sharingan just to best him. Naruto shouldn't be allowed to acquire any dojutsu whatsoever.

thenewguy
03-21-2011, 09:30 AM
Naruto and Sasuke will both get the rinnegan by the end of the manga here is how sasuke will transplant his old eyes into naruto so that naruto will have the rinnegan and naruto will give sasuke uzumaki cells so sasuke will have the rinnegan

Sub-Zero
03-21-2011, 09:35 AM
Naruto and Sasuke will both get the rinnegan by the end of the manga here is how sasuke will transplant his old eyes into naruto so that naruto will have the rinnegan and naruto will give sasuke uzumaki cells so sasuke will have the rinnegan

I think you should put this in a spoiler. I'm not sure though because you posted this in Town Bookstore.

thenewguy
03-21-2011, 09:54 AM
It's just a theory I came up with im not sure im just guessing

Sub-Zero
03-21-2011, 10:00 AM
It's just a theory I came up with im not sure im just guessing

Oh well you prediction makes sense.

Kreegah!!!
03-21-2011, 10:45 AM
Oh well you prediction makes sense.

I don't think it does. We can only speculate as to how Tobi came across them and "gave" them to Nagato. I don't see how applying the EMS process to the Rinnegan is a valid operation. Nor do I see how merely grafting Uzumaki cells into Sasuke will allow him to spontaneously sport a pair of Rinnies. I'd welcome a more exhaustive explanation, of course, but until then I say "Nay".

Sub-Zero
03-21-2011, 10:49 AM
I don't think it does. We can only speculate as to how Tobi came across them and "gave" them to Nagato. I don't see how applying the EMS process to the Rinnegan is a valid operation. Nor do I see how merely grafting Uzumaki cells into Sasuke will allow him to spontaneously sport a pair of Rinnies. I'd welcome a more exhaustive explanation, of course, but until then I say "Nay".

Well you know when you think about, why would Naruto give Sasuke the rinnegan anyways? Same for Sasuke.

HokageNarutoUzamaki
04-17-2011, 12:20 PM
i have a feeling that itachi's gift to naruto is uchiha DNA in order to awken the rinnegan in naruto

george hyuga
04-17-2011, 12:30 PM
i so wanna see naruto with rinnegan, he has become quite a strong and smart shinobi