PDA

View Full Version : Spoiler: Chapter 532 Discussion

katsu uchiha
03-17-2011, 07:15 AM
Its up so discuss away.

Cyl
03-17-2011, 07:23 AM
Yay another villain sealed without killing anyone else because they were being "Set free" or w/e. Chouji can't do it huh? Expected, I wonder what'll happen to him.

Sephiroth
03-17-2011, 07:30 AM
I agree, im gettign tired of this characters being trolled crap. If you are goign to bring them back Kishi atleast let them kill off a few chatacters. Not just pop up, give them hype, then let them fail horribly by being sealed easily. But Choji failing wasnt that surpriseing

Cyl
03-17-2011, 07:43 AM
I love how Hanzo could have had implanted poison sack in his body from a "very deadly" black salamander without dying...

Sephiroth
03-17-2011, 07:46 AM
Yeah that was a little fail.

LilHinataGirl
03-17-2011, 08:28 AM
jeez kishimoto fail.... you could have killed him off, it would have been so much more exciting but noooo..... <_< and he needs to get to ITACHI!!!!! D: I want to see what and how he is gonna play his part in the war......=.=

Kimimaro Kaguya
03-17-2011, 08:35 AM
thats what im wondering hows itachi gonna work out he doesnt have eyes o,o

Yori
03-17-2011, 09:38 AM
Another reason why I don't like Chouji. Seriously the kid is to damn soft for this war

Parak111
03-17-2011, 11:14 AM
Good chapter. I would've liked a little more background story on Hanzo's final "fight" against Deva and the other Paths since I was wondering how exactly he was killed, but looks like it was settled.

I look forward to seeing something more of Deidara. Kishi seems to keep him around a lot since he was reanimated, since Deidara's very popular.

Poor Chouji. The strain to fight his own sensei must be killing him, but I believe that the strain in Shikamaru's heart is even bigger, even though he doesn't show it.

Nagahana
03-17-2011, 11:22 AM
I think it was a good chapter, but I dont care bout Danzou, I want to see more about team 10, specially INO she deserves something big, the other kunoichi except Tenten have had something after the time skiip but not Ino.

Poodle
03-17-2011, 11:26 AM
I don't have a problem AT ALL with this chapter. It showed Hanzo was misunderstood just like Danzo was. I wouldn't even be surprised if they were both raised and taught by the same senseii in some future flashback. I definitely didn't expect to be sympathetic at all to Hanzo especially after what he did to Nagato and crew since i hated him for that, but now i'm looking at him like Danzo where he is just hardcore in his means to create peace within the ninja world. Its also consistent with what he did vs the Legendary Sonnin where he beat them but allowed them to live and gave them that name because of what they showed him in combat. To me this twist with Hanzo was a lot better and deeper than if he just killed people and they killed him or if Mifune just beat him with some special move.

It definitely changed my impression of Hanzo...

mrsticky005
03-17-2011, 12:50 PM
I don't have a problem AT ALL with this chapter. It showed Hanzo was misunderstood just like Danzo was. I wouldn't even be surprised if they were both raised and taught by the same senseii in some future flashback. I definitely didn't expect to be sympathetic at all to Hanzo especially after what he did to Nagato and crew since i hated him for that, but now i'm looking at him like Danzo where he is just hardcore in his means to create peace within the ninja world. Its also consistent with what he did vs the Legendary Sonnin where he beat them but allowed them to live and gave them that name because of what they showed him in combat. To me this twist with Hanzo was a lot better and deeper than if he just killed people and they killed him or if Mifune just beat him with some special move.

It definitely changed my impression of Hanzo...

I don't consider Danzo to be "misunderstood". But more the guy that says what it needs to be said rather than what everyone wants to hear.
I think Danzo is like the older brother of the Sage of the Six Paths.
One who believes the road to peace is through strength of arms.
Naruto on the other hand believes the road to peace is through love
and forgiveness. While these are opposing views at the same time
they are both necessary. Both strength and love is needed for peace.

Hanzo is actually closer to Nagato. Someone who's dream of peace
was shattered causing them to lose their faith in themselves and people.

Gouldy17
03-17-2011, 12:52 PM
choji??? what an idiot if any of the 11 die i hope its him to weak in both body and mind

Poodle
03-17-2011, 01:35 PM
I don't consider Danzo to be "misunderstood". But more the guy that says what it needs to be said rather than what everyone wants to hear.

Well Hanzo was pretty ruthless like Danzo how he went about trying to achieve peace. To me its more like Nagato and company were like Naruto where they are doing it the nice, good guy way or tried to, while Danzo and Hanzo have a whatever it takes mentality, no matter who they step on to achieve it.

I see where you're coming from especially after this last chapter showing he had lost his faith but i don't know if that he lost his faith when he was still being ruthless before he was being ressurected. I don't think he had lost his faith when he killed Yahiko more than that being a cutthroat move to try and achieve peace by killing their organization off, something Danzo obviously had no problem partaking in as well.

Defcon
03-17-2011, 01:39 PM
They better not let Itachi die that easily. I demand he kills some important characters before they seal him up. Damn.. It's the only part i'm looking forward to in this war. This one kinda bored me, or let's say. It wasn't worth waiting a week for, and i don't care about Asuma. it's stupid and cliche, a stupid fight that will drag on till one of his pupils harden up.

It's been some time that i liked the recent anime-episodes more (with knowing what will happen) than reading the manga.

Wooster
03-17-2011, 01:44 PM

Exactly. Hanzo apparently lost his way.
Danzo always believed in what he was doing. He just failed in the end because he could not defeat Sasuke and Madara.

tsuki
03-17-2011, 01:44 PM
Hanzo commits Sepakku, I didn't anticipate that. I enjoyedthis chapter very much. I'm sensing the next chapter will be only about Team Asuma, or not about them at all.

narulvr
03-17-2011, 02:13 PM
i wish chouji would just die already he is useless and slowing the rest of his team up. but i did enjoy the reat of the chap it kept me enterained for the most part

Wind Style Naruto
03-17-2011, 03:19 PM
thats what im wondering hows itachi gonna work out he doesnt have eyes o,o

Kabuto himself said that Edo Tensei keeps every trace of DNA of the person in contact and keep in remain any KKG and Dojutsu do yes Itachi still has his eyes.

Vatanui AKA Pride
03-17-2011, 05:14 PM
Fail chapter. Hanzou gets talked-no-jutsu, weird logic with the poison salamander, and fail Choji.

JazzJunkie4
03-17-2011, 05:15 PM
talk no jutsu.... second only to plot no jutsu.

geogreymon123
03-17-2011, 05:24 PM
I LOVED this chapter.
It was nice to see some flashbacks and some Info on Hanzo.
Really enjoyed it.

White_fang
03-17-2011, 06:59 PM
at this point in the story im praying itachi wasn't even resurrected just so he wont have a lame death like in the past chapters, i;m starting to not like naruto at all as of late with these chapters. All of this power of friendship happiness rainbow going on in the manga, I thought i was reading naruto not a night time story of barney, what's next they wont show blood or curse words in the manga anymore?

J-Sun Tasogare
03-17-2011, 07:03 PM
So apparently all Hanzo can do is scythe work and Salamander, but he beat the Sanin? Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow.

Hyuuga Heir
03-17-2011, 07:39 PM
at this point in the story im praying itachi wasn't even resurrected just so he wont have a lame death like in the past chapters, i;m starting to not like naruto at all as of late with these chapters. All of this power of friendship happiness rainbow going on in the manga, I thought i was reading naruto not a night time story of barney, what's next they wont show blood or curse words in the manga anymore?

Too late, he's already been shown resurrected in a previous chapter with the rest of the Akatsuki.

Vatanui AKA Pride
03-17-2011, 07:48 PM
Too late, he's already been shown resurrected in a previous chapter with the rest of the Akatsuki.

Bet Five bucks my aunt a Ted Bell novel my rep that no resurrected enemy will survive more than four consistent fighting chapters.

HachibiXSenpai
03-17-2011, 08:14 PM
lol people, i thought this chapter was very good. props to kishi with handling mifune well.

DeemonFox
03-17-2011, 11:29 PM
Seppuku by Hanzou was a nice touch, showing the ninja's respect for bushido. Although, I would have liked to see some jutsu before he died.

With team 10 trying to overcome their feelings to attack Asuma, it will be interesting to see if he also falls via TNJ.

Defcon
03-18-2011, 03:47 AM
I kinda miss the feeling of total despair in the war, the feeling you get when you read berserk..

Poodle
03-18-2011, 09:25 AM
I think its pretty obvious at this point the resurrected aren't anything close to the real things despite what Kabuto says. Kabuto is even surprised at how he doesn't have full control or how some of them are turning on him. I don't know why people keep holding it against Kishi that the resurrected tough guys aren't as tough as they were reputed. If they were they'd have already blown away the good guys.

Shikamaru Nara
03-18-2011, 09:44 AM
This chapter was kinda boring.

BiggieMac
03-18-2011, 11:05 AM
I would like to see more of Naruto since after all that is what the whole manga is about you only got to see what is happeneing once i think and of course choji cant hit Asuma. I am ready to see what happens in the next chapter no doubt i loved the cliffhanger ending

george hyuga
03-18-2011, 11:16 AM
i agree, i wanna see naruto get in the action already, tho i think he's gonna be devastated once he sees what's happening

Skrall
03-18-2011, 12:02 PM
Orochibuto, stop fooling around. Orochimaru would never toy with his zombies for satisfaction. I don't want to see the Shinobi Alliance anhilate the opposing team using only TnJ. I think it's about time, you take over their minds and do some damage. :mad:

george hyuga
03-18-2011, 12:07 PM
it seems the puppets are stronger XD epic fail kabutomaru

Jutsu Junkie
03-18-2011, 09:08 PM
I love how Hanzo could have had implanted poison sack in his body from a "very deadly" black salamander without dying...

It's called magic *cough*, I mean jutsu. How is sealing a demon fox in a baby any safer? Come to think of it, why should preteen ninjas be able to transplant eyes into eachother and have them work immediately, or at all? Radical medicine is routine in Narutoverse.

Another reason why I don't like Chouji. Seriously the kid is to damn soft for this war

I never liked him or Ino. They both seem pretty pathetic, even if they occasionally (very occasionally) come in handy. Anyway, only a fool couldn't attempt to take out his own sensei. What do you think students are trying to do to their teachers the whole time from the beginning? They try (and usually fail) to best them. And now you get the chance to do it for real and your beloved sensei won't even feel pain? He's not even a proper martial artist, let alone a ninja...

If my Sifu came back from the dead to kill me, I would either lay the smackdown or run away in terror. But I WOULD NOT stop an attack out of misplaced emotions.

I LOVED this chapter.
It was nice to see some flashbacks and some Info on Hanzo.
Really enjoyed it.

At last, a useful flashback. Typically they just suck, like most flashbacks everywhere.

So apparently all Hanzo can do is scythe work and Salamander, but he beat the Sanin? Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow.

Iaido. That is why you saw no jutsu. Iaido. Other ninja just don't practice it, apparently, which makes sense in a way. They figure they fight magic with magic. But if what you have is a sword, you use that. Iaido: it works.

I think its pretty obvious at this point the resurrected aren't anything close to the real things despite what Kabuto says. Kabuto is even surprised at how he doesn't have full control or how some of them are turning on him. I don't know why people keep holding it against Kishi that the resurrected tough guys aren't as tough as they were reputed. If they were they'd have already blown away the good guys.

Yeah, they suck. But a lot of that has to do with the fact that most of them are fighting against their will, so their few vulnerabilities are amplified. Not to mention that Snakebutt is pretty much a hack compared to Orochimaru, and he's controlling a lot of ultimate corpse zombie masters. He's obviously in over his head, despite his apparent confidence.

I would like to see more of Naruto since after all that is what the whole manga is about you only got to see what is happeneing once i think and of course choji cant hit Asuma. I am ready to see what happens in the next chapter no doubt i loved the cliffhanger ending

I want to see the Sasuke vs. Naruto rematch. They are godlings now. I need to see the world cracked in two by the end of this thing. Global ninja war is the perfect opportunity. Don't let me down, Kishi!

Jonesy
03-19-2011, 01:22 AM
Hanzo should of gone out with a bang, and Choji needs to grow a pair. :\

kunoichifan102
03-19-2011, 08:16 PM
Is this out in English yet?

Jonesy
03-19-2011, 09:07 PM
Is this out in English yet?

Of course it is.

Hando Craap
03-19-2011, 09:19 PM
Choji just needs to see it's no longer Asuma he's facing.

kunoichifan102
03-19-2011, 09:48 PM
Of course it is.

I can't find it, though. I can only find up to volume 50. :(

Revived Kakuzu
03-20-2011, 10:30 AM
I can't find it, though. I can only find up to volume 50. :(
It's out on the internet, in English. That is where we all read up to date manga.

Shikamaru Nara
03-20-2011, 10:31 AM
I thought it was an average chapter. I just really wanna see Kakashi fight the mist ninja.

nightwolf613
03-28-2011, 11:37 AM
I think I'm a little disappointed in the way this war is going. It doesn't seem much like you'd think a war would be. Is the writer afraid of killing off his own characters now? A good example being the Pain assault on the Leaf. Lots died.....then Nagoto brought them back... Doing that once was enough with Gaara. I hope that if any do die in this war they aren't brought back. It cheapens the moment and the whole event. I do appreciate that other characters are getting some face time on their different deployments but I'm hoping Naruto will be back on the scene soon.
Choji is rather soft. If he survives I'll be disappointed.

Ishtar
03-28-2011, 11:39 AM
I think I'm a little disappointed in the way this war is going. It doesn't seem much like you'd think a war would be. Is the writer afraid of killing off his own characters now? A good example being the Pain assault on the Leaf. Lots died.....then Nagoto brought them back... Doing that once was enough with Gaara. I hope that if any do die in this war they aren't brought back. It cheapens the moment and the whole event. I do appreciate that other characters are getting some face time on their different deployments but I'm hoping Naruto will be back on the scene soon.
Choji is rather soft. If he survives I'll be disappointed.
I think Choji will most likely live.

Wind Style Naruto
03-28-2011, 03:30 PM

Well technically since the 3 Sannin weren't as strong as they were now back then and Jiraiya didn't use Sage Mode, Orochimaru didn't knew much jutsu back then, and Tsunade was well the Sakura of the team. Plus it seemed that none of them used Summonings or had Boss Summonings at the time and at the time they weren't called "The Legendary Sannin". So they were probably just average leveled Jonin of the same team at that time. After valiantly fighting Hanzo which is when Hanzo saw their skills and potential and gave them that title.

Plus Hanzo had an Salamder that spewed toxic poison that paralyzes. Plus with Mifune it was different. Mifune had an sword fighting style that wouldn't allow ninjas to use hand seals and if you take away an ninjas greatest weapon their jutsus they are nothing but an average warrior with above human speed and durability. Besides has shown jutsu before when he fought Nagato and used that Remote Control Detonation Tag jutsu.