PDA

View Full Version : Spoiler: Sasuke's TRUE Intentions. (Series Ending)

Amaya-chan
03-12-2011, 08:00 PM
I've just been thinking, Sasuke is a smart boy, and it just seems a little bit of a strain to expect him to throw away even the chance of being welcomed back into his village, just because he wants to kill Danzo, or whatever. I think that he will find out what he needs to know, turn on MAdara, go back to the Leaf Village, Naruto's Hokage, NarutoXHinata (It's been confirmed, don't judge me.) , and epic finish to the series. I mean Kishi must be rolling in dough, 'bout time to retire ,eh? That's what I think Sasuke is really up to, and how the series is gonna end.

Post your ideas and comments.

deidara330
03-12-2011, 08:15 PM
Honestly, I don't think it's epic. Naruto would've wasted his training for nothing, Kabuto would've had no role in the ending, and neither would Itachi's gift to Naruto have. Sasuke's already a murderer and criminal, he can't simply return, and even if he could there's little to suggest he would.

kalmeast
03-13-2011, 09:07 AM
I've just been thinking, Sasuke is a smart boy, and it just seems a little bit of a strain to expect him to throw away even the chance of being welcomed back into his village, just because he wants to kill Danzo, or whatever. I think that he will find out what he needs to know, turn on MAdara, go back to the Leaf Village, Naruto's Hokage, NarutoXHinata (It's been confirmed, don't judge me.) , and epic finish to the series. I mean Kishi must be rolling in dough, 'bout time to retire ,eh? That's what I think Sasuke is really up to, and how the series is gonna end.

pardon me, have you caught up with the manga or are you watching anime only... you mention of Danzo as sasuke's goal makes me ask the question...cus, the anime is pretty far behind to get any prediction near "correct"

JazzJunkie4
03-13-2011, 10:07 AM
just because he wants to kill Danzo, or whatever.

...Are you caught up with the manga? In any case I don't like this ending at all, as deidara330 said so much would have been for nothing and wouldn't make sense.

TucanaTheToucan
03-20-2011, 05:07 PM
I think there will be the same amount of chapters in the Naruto manga as there are Pokemon to catch in the Pokemon games as of this was posted (649). As for Sasuke, it takes a smack in a face so hard that he reverts to the time before he began to seek revenge on anyone or anything.

mrsticky005
03-20-2011, 06:27 PM

Been there. Thought that. It's wishful thinking.

Sasuke is likely gonna try and betray Madara somehow but it will be an absolutely fruitless attempt as long as he tries to do so before Naruto
knocks some sense into Sasuke. Basically as long as Sasuke is a "bad guy" he will be Madara's pet. However as soon as he becomes a "good guy"
again he will be able to betray Madara.