PDA

View Full Version : Super Smash Bros Brawl

Mangekyo_Sharingan
03-11-2011, 05:52 PM
picked up this game today and i love it btw if anyone has it give me your FC and we can battle and such anyways whats your fave stage,character,and final smash in thsi game my fave stage is bridge of eldin,fave characters Sonic and Link,fave final smash have a few sonics,Links,Snakes,Pikachus,ect....tell me what u like about SSBB

Rasengan SageX5
03-11-2011, 11:39 PM
If I had an online account I would totally play you, but anyway, in Brawl, my favorite characters are probably Link, Pit, Lucario and Pikachu. My favorite stage is Pictochat, and my fav final smashes are Link's and Lucario's.

Kakuzu
03-12-2011, 06:51 AM
Not to dissappoint you or anything, but the online play is rather horrible since it was released early in the Wii's history. It's basically ALL lag and no gameplay.

Stick to the Story Mode; it's much better.;)

Shikamaru Nara
03-12-2011, 07:18 AM
I forgot my FC...

Mangekyo_Sharingan
03-12-2011, 10:52 AM
lol @ kakuzu i played online today but it took forever to find people but i p[layed 2 people and a COM and it worked fine lol

Kakuzu
03-12-2011, 04:57 PM
lol @ kakuzu i played online today but it took forever to find people but i p[layed 2 people and a COM and it worked fine lol
Mine usually always lags up. It really depends on the stage chosen. Some stages that have more intricate design elements like Final Destination (backround) always lag for me...

Seven
03-12-2011, 05:02 PM
I'll get mine later but my favorite character has to be Captain Falcon or Ike

Rasengan SageX5
03-12-2011, 10:08 PM
I used to like Ike, but then I got started using Pit. I am a really good shot with his bow. I once shot between 2 of my friends, one who was in the air, the other on the ground, and managed to hit my other friend on the other side of the stage. That required some skill and quick reflexes because of the speed that thing moves.

ByakuganMaster024
03-13-2011, 11:01 AM
Brawl is one of my favorite wii games. I'll give you my fc in a little bit after I check what it is, but my favorite character is definitely Link. I use him like almost 100% of the time and of course his final smash is also my favorite.:mrgreen: As for a favorite stage I don't really have 1 cuz they're all awesome, but the only 1 I don't like is final destination just cuz everyone picks it all the time online and i get sick of playing it so much.:roll:

Anyway, I haven't played very many people from the forum here so I'll definitely get back to you with my fc later today.;)

Rotate
03-13-2011, 11:08 AM
I haven't played for a couple years but here are mine.

Favorite characters:Marth, Kirby, Pikachu, Ness, and Lucas
Favorite stages: final destination, that one meta knight place, pokemon stadium 1 and 2, and temple
Favorite final smash: Ness's or Lucas's

Kakuzu
03-13-2011, 12:13 PM
I use quite alot of characters, but my top five are Meta Knight, Sonic, R.O.B., Kirby, and Ike.

ByakuganMaster024
03-13-2011, 01:08 PM
Alright my fc is 0045-6560-3827. If you or anyone else would like to have a match with me then please let me know.

Kyo Yasanagi
04-09-2011, 07:02 AM
I like marth, wolf, samus, ike, and kirby

Shikamaru Nara
04-09-2011, 07:13 AM
Ike is awesome.

Sagepain
04-14-2011, 11:58 PM
R.O.B Is pretty darn good, He became my fav after I thought I was gonna hate him lol.

favorite stage would have to be Wario ware Inc.

and my favorite final smash is pokemon trainers

Rasengan SageX5
04-15-2011, 07:18 AM
R.O.B just annoys me now. I always thought he was not that good, but then when I started playing with one of my friends who follows the pro players of Brawl and has been playing his whole life, I got my butt handed to me more times than I could count.
I probably doesn't help that we played by official rules, which meant no items and usually Final Destination.

Merechan
04-21-2011, 06:29 AM
I adore that game. Zelda/Sheik is my character. :3 I also love Link, Marth, and Pit. :D My favorite stages are Final Destination and the Bridge of Eldin. And my favorite final smash is Link's because it's pretty. XD Triforce~ (You can probably tell I'm a Legend of Zelda fan)

I like to pause the game at random moments to see what strange/inappropriate scenes I get... Heh.

RSAHinataSpringbokF1
04-21-2011, 07:17 PM
One of the fun characters in Super Smash Bros. Brawl would be the two Samuses. Players can play as regular Samus when a fight begins. They have to use Samus' Final Smash to get Zero Suit Samus. Zero Suit Samus is quick without her trademark Power Suit, but she can use it as an item. Players can use Zero Suit's Final Smash to turn back into regular Samus. Also, they can go for Zero Suit Samus by pressing a side button depending on the controller. Fun?

Mangekyo_Sharingan
04-22-2011, 03:13 PM
yes i have alot of fun with the 2 samuses