PDA

View Full Version : Spoiler: Food for Thought (Zetsu's Connection)

kalmeast
03-05-2011, 12:54 AM
... This isn't a theory though, just a possible hypothesis... so here I go.

We Know White Zetsu has Connection with Hashirama right - This is because Kabuto was willing to substitute his need of Yamato for 1 White Zetsu (as if they could resolve the same instance).

I wanna believe that White Zetsu is a "product" of NAWAKI, - Tsunade's Little Brother.

1. This is because, Orochimaru who was then researching the 1st Hokage's DNA was the one to report Nawaki's death to Tsunade and Jiraiya and brought the Necklace to her? (fishy isn't it, of all ppl, Oro discovers the dead child)

I presume: As Ambitious as Oro was, I doubt He'd let go of the Kid's body without researching some traces of the 1st DNA's in Nawaki.

2. Zetsu does look like Nawaki, they have similar hair, slightly similar personality. (subjective though, depends on how it's viewed)... eg. Zetsu knew how stronger naruto was for beating pain and yet he was eager to fight him, which reminds me of the lowly gennin Nawaki who was so eager to go fight in the war regardless...

4. It's been hinted that Zetsu is from Konoha

So I think that Zetsu is the Connection Orochimaru had With Tobi/Madara...And that he's the work of Oro.

As for Black Zetsu, he's just a mysterious mystery to me... The only guess I have in this situation is that if Oro is involved with him also then perhaps his DNA might be the Main Source of Orochimaru's Curse mark... Those black marks on the body....Since he and Oro Share the same bloodtype (B), it'd be compatible to work his chakra with the Black Zetsu...

So in effect, Madara Owns Black Zetsu and Orochimaru Owned White.

btw... dont fail to check out Naruto Shippudden Episode 201, Zetsu Makes the best Dynamic entry into the Kage meeting with "Hellooooooooooooo"... Most Epic Intro...believe it!

zerosameri
03-05-2011, 12:09 PM
He is not believe me. If he was made out of a human. It would be a strong one. Not some little kid that had no importance.

reina hatake
03-05-2011, 12:26 PM
i say episode 201 when zetsu did that it was so funny.and suske was all like where did he go. i want to see episode 202 so bad.

JazzJunkie4
03-05-2011, 01:34 PM
btw... dont fail to check out Naruto Shippudden Episode 201, Zetsu Makes the best Dynamic entry into the Kage meeting with "Hellooooooooooooo"... Most Epic Intro...believe it!

did... did you just quote the stupid viz dub?

Gouldy17
03-05-2011, 01:37 PM
^ lol the dub is soooooooo cheesy

deidara330
03-05-2011, 01:57 PM
I don't recall White Zetsu ever being stated to have a connection to Hashirama. Kabuto never said he could substitute Yamato for a Zetsu. And in the series itself, there've been no hints at him being from Konoha. That was a single misprint card in the Naruto card game. Also, Orochimaru got his Curse Mark from Jugo. Zetsu is clearly one being, anyways.

Yes, there is a White Zetsu and a Black Zetsu, and they sometimes act independantly. But, their bodily structure clearly indicates that they were always meant to be two halves of the same being, so it's not likely they were ever created seperately, assuming they were created at all.

I've always thought Zetsu was more important than the series ever led on. He's the most inhuman character in Naruto, yet we know nothing about him. However, we know one thing: Black Zetsu is the land. If we take that literally, neither Orochimaru nor Madara could've created him. Why? Because they didn't create the land.

If Black Zetsu is the land, though, what is White Zetsu? The sky. I mean, it makes sense, to me at least. If Black and White are complete opposites, and Black is the land, White is the sky. The land and the sky are opposites, but they meet together to form the world. You could even see it in their personalities, that Black Zetsu is more grounded and White Zetsu is more breezy and carefree.

I dismiss any idea that Zetsu is some simple experiment.

Wooster
03-05-2011, 03:52 PM
Wrond, Deidara. White Zetsu is connected to the first. Didn't you pay attention to what Kabuto said? That's how White Zetsu got a power boost, which wasn't much of a boost at all. :roll:

ANywho, I am sticking by my theory that Black Zetsu is connected to Tobirama. Possibly involved in the development of Edo Tensei.

deidara330
03-05-2011, 04:00 PM
Wrond, Deidara. White Zetsu is connected to the first. Didn't you pay attention to what Kabuto said? That's how White Zetsu got a power boost, which wasn't much of a boost at all. :roll:

ANywho, I am sticking by my theory that Black Zetsu is connected to Tobirama. Possibly involved in the development of Edo Tensei.Chapter and page? All Kabuto said was that he could improve the Zetsu with Hashirama's DNA. It'd be no different than what Madara did to himself, or what was done to Yamato. It doesn't mean the original White Zetsu ever had any connection to Hashirama.

Chiku
03-05-2011, 04:07 PM
that threory accully makes sence...i bet oro did want to have some of the 1st DNA and where better then a freshly dead relitive, that HE found...and i bet he would wantto experiment on it...and the whole zetsu from konaha allways made me wonder...

Wooster
03-05-2011, 04:12 PM
Chapter 512 Title the Truth about Zetsu.
Throughout

First, Kabuto syas he wants to study Yamato to gain the first DNA and then mention he could also study Zetsu. At wich point, Madara says something to the effect of "Aren;t you well informed."

Second, Madara has a giant, bloody Hashirama plant growing in his basement.

Third, the roots of which connect to the White Zetsu army. The Tailed beast chakra are also somehow involved.

Finally, in chapter 514. Kabuto said you can use Yamato to make a lot more Zetsu.

All this implies that the First's DNA makes White Zetsu. What other conclusion makes any sense at all?

Edit: Another point. In chapter 515, Kabuto invents a drug to inhibit the Hashirama's abilities in Yamato. He tells Madara not to worry because he won't use it on Zetsu. Incidentally, this is where Kabuto tells Madara he can strengthen the White Zetsus.

mrsticky005
03-05-2011, 04:26 PM
Throughout

First, Kabuto syas he wants to study Yamato to gain the first DNA and then mention he could also study Zetsu. At wich point, Madara says something to the effect of "Aren;t you well informed."

Third, the roots of which connect to the White Zetsu army. The Tailed beast chakra are also somehow involved.

Finally, in chapter 514. Kabuto said you can use Yamato to make a lot more Zetsu.

All this implies that the First's DNA makes White Zetsu. What other conclusion makes any sense at all?

Edit: Another point. In chapter 515, Kabuto invents a drug to inhibit the Hashirama's abilities in Yamato. He tells Madara not to worry because he won't use it on Zetsu. Incidentally, this is where Kabuto tells Madara he can strengthen the White Zetsus.

Yep. Zetsu is the bastardization of Hashirama DNA. Let's not make it any more difficult and add a (so far) discardable character like Nawaki into the mess. Orochimaru might be involved but I think Madara created Zetsu.

Black Zetsu is either the bastardized Tobirama or the Uchiha. He's not the bastardized version of the Uchiha because...well they already are their own bastardized version of themselves.

Wooster
03-05-2011, 04:34 PM
Yep. Zetsu is the bastardization of Hashirama DNA. Let's not make it any more difficult and add a (so far) discardable character like Nawaki into the mess. Orochimaru might be involved but I think Madara created Zetsu.

Black Zetsu is either the bastardized Tobirama or the Uchiha. He's not the bastardized version of the Uchiha because...well they already are their own bastardized version of themselves.
Uchiha are the bastardized verison of the Hyuga Rikudo Senin.

mrsticky005
03-05-2011, 04:48 PM
Uchiha are the bastardized verison of the Hyuga Rikudo Senin.

You hit them where it hurts Wooster:lol:

Wooster
03-05-2011, 04:53 PM
You hit them where it hurts Wooster:lol:
It happens when I am drunk. the question is who is the mistress.

mrsticky005
03-05-2011, 04:54 PM
It happens when I am drunk. the question is who is the mistress.

Mistress? You mean you don't think the sage of the six paths barfed up his two sons?

Wooster
03-05-2011, 04:56 PM
Unless they were his boogers.

mrsticky005
03-05-2011, 04:58 PM
Unless they were his boogers.

Indeed. See my response in the mifune thread?

Wooster
03-05-2011, 04:59 PM
I don't know. I should check.

deidara330
03-05-2011, 04:59 PM
Throughout

Edit: Another point. In chapter 515, Kabuto invents a drug to inhibit the Hashirama's abilities in Yamato. He tells Madara not to worry because he won't use it on Zetsu. Incidentally, this is where Kabuto tells Madara he can strengthen the White Zetsus.1. Actually, Kabuto said he wished to experiment on Yamato, after stating he would go after Naruto. He said if Madara objected, Madara could give him a portion of Zetsu, and that so much wouldn't delay the Jubi's revival. I believe Madara saying Kabuto is well-informed is more towards Kabuto somehow knowing Zetsu is an important part in reviving the Ten-Tails, not that Zetsu has any connection to Hashirama. Kabuto also wants to experiment on Sasuke, and wants Shisui's DNA. Saying he wants to experiment on Yamato, then saying he could do so on Zetsu, doesn't mean the two have any connection.

2. Made from the DNA he took from Hashirama during their fight. Without your third point this would be meaningless.

3. For one thing, none of the roots actually connect to any of the Zetsu on the panel. For another, the Tailed Beasts chakra aren't "somehow involved"; on the page before Madara specifically states he used the Biju's chakra from within the Gedo Mazo to create them.

4. Did you perhaps mean 515? In 514 he only says they can strengthen the Zetsu, which he could do to anyone with Hashirama's DNA. He never says anything about making Zetsu, not even in 515.

Perhaps the conclusion that Madara made the Zetsu using the Tailed Beasts' chakra exactly the way he said he did? And the Zetsu Madara created and the original White Zetsu are different in many ways. For one thing, they can't talk. For another, they can actually have two eyes. For yet another, they've never demonstrated any spore ability or copy ability. Whether they're even capable of sentient thought is uncertain. Not only has it never been proven Hashirama has anything to do with White Zetsu, but the manga itself has already provided an explanation.

And he actually says that after he says he'll strengthen the Zetsu. Probably just to assure Madara that he won't betray Madara after he strengthens the Zetsu. Then there's also the fact that Madara himself has Hashirama's DNA and the poison could easily be used on him as well.

As I've stated already, if they were even created at all (Which I really doubt considering Black Zetsu's statement that he is the land) they were created both at the same time, because it seems pretty clear to me that they were always intended to be halves of a whole.

And mrsticky, do you still think Zetsu is going to die by Amaterasu? Do you honestly believe that wouldn't be a massive waste of a character?

Visions-From-The-Past
03-05-2011, 05:02 PM
lol this is funny

Wooster
03-05-2011, 05:20 PM
1. Actually, Kabuto said he wished to experiment on Yamato, after stating he would go after Naruto. He said if Madara objected, Madara could give him a portion of Zetsu, and that so much wouldn't delay the Jubi's revival. I believe Madara saying Kabuto is well-informed is more towards Kabuto somehow knowing Zetsu is an important part in reviving the Ten-Tails, not that Zetsu has any connection to Hashirama. Kabuto also wants to experiment on Sasuke, and wants Shisui's DNA. Saying he wants to experiment on Yamato, then saying he could do so on Zetsu, doesn't mean the two have any connection.

2. Made from the DNA he took from Hashirama during their fight. Without your third point this would be meaningless.

3. For one thing, none of the roots actually connect to any of the Zetsu on the panel. For another, the Tailed Beasts chakra aren't "somehow involved"; on the page before Madara specifically states he used the Biju's chakra from within the Gedo Mazo to create them.

4. Did you perhaps mean 515? In 514 he only says they can strengthen the Zetsu, which he could do to anyone with Hashirama's DNA. He never says anything about making Zetsu, not even in 515.

Perhaps the conclusion that Madara made the Zetsu using the Tailed Beasts' chakra exactly the way he said he did? And the Zetsu Madara created and the original White Zetsu are different in many ways. For one thing, they can't talk. For another, they can actually have two eyes. For yet another, they've never demonstrated any spore ability or copy ability. Whether they're even capable of sentient thought is uncertain. Not only has it never been proven Hashirama has anything to do with White Zetsu, but the manga itself has already provided an explanation.

And he actually says that after he says he'll strengthen the Zetsu. Probably just to assure Madara that he won't betray Madara after he strengthens the Zetsu. Then there's also the fact that Madara himself has Hashirama's DNA and the poison could easily be used on him as well.

As I've stated already, if they were even created at all (Which I really doubt considering Black Zetsu's statement that he is the land) they were created both at the same time, because it seems pretty clear to me that they were always intended to be halves of a whole.

And mrsticky, do you still think Zetsu is going to die by Amaterasu? Do you honestly believe that wouldn't be a massive waste of a character?
Yeah, so? He immmediatley goes from Yamato to Zetsu. Both have the First's DNA. He doesn't mention any others as a pair. The point is that both can provide Kabuto with the same information.

2. Again, so what? The First plant is shown and then the Zetsu army. Pointing to the fact that the are one in the same,.

3. That is just a quibble and you know it.

4. No I did not. IN 514 he says he can expand the army using Yamato's DNA, which is separate from enhancing the powers.

He needed the chakra, there is nothing that implies that there is any other reason.
Both White and Black are land.

You are just being willfully ignorant. Kishimoto is not that subtle. He ties Hashirama and Zetsu together numerous ties to imply that Zetsu is derived from the first.

deidara330
03-05-2011, 07:12 PM
Nevermind.

kalmeast
03-06-2011, 07:35 AM
@JazzJunkie4 hahaha...yes I did quote that??? Sorry, but the Eng dubb was my first intro to anime... until i became a fun and comfortable with subs...

kalmeast
03-06-2011, 08:27 AM
I don't recall White Zetsu ever being stated to have a connection to Hashirama. Kabuto never said he could substitute Yamato for a Zetsu. And in the series itself, there've been no hints at him being from Konoha. That was a single misprint card in the Naruto card game. Also, Orochimaru got his Curse Mark from Jugo. Zetsu is clearly one being, anyways.

Yes, there is a White Zetsu and a Black Zetsu, and they sometimes act independantly. But, their bodily structure clearly indicates that they were always meant to be two halves of the same being, so it's not likely they were ever created seperately, assuming they were created at all.

I've always thought Zetsu was more important than the series ever led on. He's the most inhuman character in Naruto, yet we know nothing about him. However, we know one thing: Black Zetsu is the land. If we take that literally, neither Orochimaru nor Madara could've created him. Why? Because they didn't create the land.

If Black Zetsu is the land, though, what is White Zetsu? The sky. I mean, it makes sense, to me at least. If Black and White are complete opposites, and Black is the land, White is the sky. The land and the sky are opposites, but they meet together to form the world. You could even see it in their personalities, that Black Zetsu is more grounded and White Zetsu is more breezy and carefree.

I dismiss any idea that Zetsu is some simple experiment.

I agree with most of your argument. Yes, the two, black and white may not be independently created. ok...

the only place i disagree wit you is the fact that you are discarding any evidence of White Zetsu's connection with Hashirama. I wont re-capitulate that, (it seems i'd be repeating Wooster). But do you think Kabuto's Poison would work on anyone else besides yamato and Zetsu (perhaps Tobi too)? what does that infer?

btw...I think orochimaru's Legacy will continue till the end just as Jiraiya's, so i wont be too quick to discount any possibility... dont you think?

Jakropha
03-14-2011, 05:31 AM
Black Zetsu is the land.
White Zetsu is the SEA!!

Herpaderpaderp! It all makes sense now!