PDA

View Full Version : Vampire Lycan's story

vampire Lycan
07-05-2009, 01:22 PM
Part one: the beginning

i walked over to the tree i sit under all the time when i am bored, waiting for something interesting to happen. i was just sitting there. about 5 minutes had past when a stranger i have never seen before walks up to me, crouches down to my level and asked " may i have some of your blood?" i replied back to him with another question " why do you want my blood?" he answered my question "your blood is so much better smelling than everyone else."
after he said that he slowly started moving closer to my neck. i instinctively tilted my head so that my neck was showing to is fangs that moved so slowly to my neck. and then he bit. after a little while of him drinking i finally realized what was going on. i was about to hit him when he let go. right when he let me go i fell to the floor, unable to move. he said "i pray that you will make it home safely" and walked away. i looked where the man was standing and saw more vampires coming for the blood that was still slowly coming out of my neck where a fresh wound was there from the man. i tried to move but had lost to much blood. i was stuck and there was no one there to protect me. i just waited for myself to die while the vampires came to finish me. when one of the vampires reached me he said that he was not going to harm me. he picked me up off the ground and started running away from the other vampires. he said that he was going to take me to safety and nurse me back to health and then he will let me go......

vampire Lycan
07-05-2009, 01:26 PM
please tell me what you think^^

NaruSakufluff4ever
07-05-2009, 01:27 PM
oooooh keep going im interested

vampire Lycan
07-05-2009, 01:28 PM
oooooh keep going im interested
thank you^^ i am going to write more now^^

mangagirl
07-05-2009, 01:30 PM
vl!! u rock!!! but u changed it!! a little!! but is awesome!!

vampire Lycan
07-05-2009, 01:30 PM
in the beginning i am age 3^^

takuya
07-05-2009, 01:33 PM
its good i like it

mangagirl
07-05-2009, 01:33 PM
i know...

vampire Lycan
07-05-2009, 01:53 PM
part two: rebirth
~seven years later~
i woke up screaming. i got up and went to my vampire guardian and broke down crying. "senpai i had the dream again" i said while still crying. "it is alright, it is over now. you don't have to worry about that anymore, i am here to protect you from evil vampires like them" he said and then hugged me. i got ready for the day when i become a vampire. todays the day i become a vampire i thought to myself as i started brushing my hair. "i hope that Akatskui-senpai changes me and not the other vampires in the academy" i said to myself. i walked out of my room again, all dressed and ready to go. "Akatskui-senpai, where are we going" i asked as we walked out the door. he replied, "the park is where we do the changing, but you need to take a test to see if you are ready to change yet." i was ready for the test. i had been ready all my life. first was the written test. i easily aced it and actually got a 100% on that so i went first in the next test,the physical test. i barely passed the physical test.right after the physical test i went to my senpai and asked "are there more than just those two senpai?" i already knew the answer but i asked to make sure. "no, now we go home and wait to see if you passed or not." i was relieved to hear the answer. we went home and met a old friend of my senpai's. "what are you doing here" asked Akatskui-senpai. "i am seeing how the little kid did on the test" he replied. i said i did great on the test. we walked inside and i asked, "who was that" i asked curiously."that is my friend from when i was about 5 years old" he explained to me. i thanked senpai for telling me who that man was and left to my room and waited on the results. i waited 15 minutes when i heard the door open. i jumped out of my bed and ran to the door and quickly opened the envelope. i passed! i got a 86% on my physical test and a 100% on the written test. i told senpai and we went to the park. "who is going to turn me into a vampire senpai" i asked. "you get to chose" he replied very cheerfully. "good because i choose you!"and right when i said that he picked me up and bit hard down into my neck. "what are you doing senpai" i asked, scared that i did something wrong. he let go and said "i am doing what you wanted, turning you into a vampire" and bit even harder than before. "ow, that hurts senpai!!!" i said as he bit into me.and then 5 seconds later he let go and sat me down in a chair as the changes started happening.........

NaruSakufluff4ever
07-05-2009, 01:56 PM
ooooh good good good write more please or i burn u with garlic!

vampire Lycan
07-05-2009, 01:56 PM
ooooh good good good write more please or i burn u with garlic!
-_-' i will............i am going to write scary lady

NaruSakufluff4ever
07-05-2009, 01:58 PM
lol jk jk!!but i really like the story great idea for writing ur vampire transformation

mangagirl
07-05-2009, 01:59 PM
write more!!!! please!!

takuya
07-05-2009, 02:04 PM
wow thats cool i wonder what ur gonna do now that ur a vampire plz dont suck my blood*u begin to talk in a translyvanian accent*im here to suck ur blood lol *puts on garlic necklace*

mangagirl
07-05-2009, 02:07 PM
wow thats cool i wonder what ur gonna do now that ur a vampire plz dont suck my blood*u begin to talk in a translyvanian accent*im here to suck ur blood lol *puts on garlic necklace*
im a vamp..

NaruSakufluff4ever
07-05-2009, 02:10 PM
me too but i dont react like others. i want barbecued chicken!

mangagirl
07-05-2009, 02:12 PM
lol...

NaruSakufluff4ever
07-05-2009, 02:14 PM
barbecued chicken is good but chicken leg is better!!!!

vampire Lycan
07-05-2009, 02:15 PM
part 3: the change

i started to grow fangs. i was in a lot of pain. "it hurts senpai!!!!!" i said as the fangs were growing out. "it will be over soon" he replied holding me down. then all the pain just disappeared and all what was left was a thirst. "now what" i asked as senpai let me go. "now", he replied " we celebrate. come on, you must be hungry for blood" he said and moved closer. "where am i going to get it" i asked noticing how thirsty i was. "from feeders"(feeders are people who willingly give blood for vampires) he replied pulling me out of the seat and pulling me towards the house behind the academy. "are you sure we should be going back here" i asked willingly following Akatskui-senpai to the feeders. " i am very sure" he said. we both opened the door and i saw the people there, playing video games and watching TV. i walked up to a kid about 13 years old and asked "may i have some blood?" he tilted his head back while still watching TV. i bit into the neck that was full of blood that i can use of my thirst. i was drinking that kids blood for about 20 seconds when senpai said that was enough. i started to complain but he already pulled me out of there. "you took to much from that kid" he said harshly then right when he said that apologized."i forgot, this is your first time. you need to learn when to stop" he said very quietly. "my senpai never told me to stop and i killed one of the feeders" he added sadly. i told him i would never take that much again. we walked back to the house in silence. i had thousands of questions about vampires but i was to afraid to ask. i finally had the courage to ask "what do i do now that i don't sleep?" he laughed and replied "you are new so you still sleep. you should go to bed right now, we have a busy day tomorrow." "but it is daytime senpai" i said, little confused. he laughed and said "actually for vampires it is night time." he explained to me that vampires times are flipped. i said goodnight and went to my room and fell asleep before i reached my bed. i hit the floor hard and the last thing i saw was senpai run in the room and see me laying there with i giant needle sticking out of the back of my neck.................

vampire Lycan
07-05-2009, 02:16 PM
*sighs* i don't need people like you^^ i got feeders for that

NaruSakufluff4ever
07-05-2009, 02:17 PM
*gasp* WHAT HAPPENED??

takuya
07-05-2009, 02:20 PM
5 bucks say that was an antivampire shot to kill vampires or turn them back to humans either that or idk what it is

NaruSakufluff4ever
07-05-2009, 02:21 PM
5 bucks that his sensei did that because it was a final test ^.^

vampire Lycan
07-05-2009, 02:23 PM
part 4: scared
~five hours later~

i woke up to see my senpai right over me, his neck right in front of my mouth. "what are you--" was all i said because i bit into his neck before i finished talking. i drank only a small amount and let go. "i am sorry senpai" i said as a let go. "i wanted you to drink some. don't freak out but this was in your neck. it was full of Lycan venom. you now have Lycan venom in your stream. drink some more, it will make the Lycan venom not as strong." he said and i bit in again...........

vampire Lycan
07-05-2009, 02:25 PM
o_O lol

vampire Lycan
07-05-2009, 02:25 PM
o_O o_O

vampire Lycan
07-05-2009, 02:32 PM
DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN :lol:

NaruSakufluff4ever
07-05-2009, 02:33 PM
okay we are both wrong so far im not giving up my 5 bucks!!they will ram u if i even put them in the same house with some1 they dont know ^.^

NaruSakufluff4ever
07-05-2009, 02:33 PM
and agreed DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH!!:mrgreen:

mangagirl
07-05-2009, 02:34 PM
awesome!!!

Itachi-Sama
07-05-2009, 02:37 PM
I love it sensei! ^/_\^ Write more please!!

vampire Lycan
07-05-2009, 02:48 PM
part 5: dual spirit

i tried to let go of senpai but he would not let me let go. i am going to kill him if i keep going i though to myself. "i am not letting you turn into one of those dogs!" he said to me, almost yelling. after about 30 minutes of me drinking his blood i started feeling changes. "dang, i am to late!" he yelled as fur started growing and a tail started coming out. senpai ran out the room and came back with a sword. "i am sorry but i am going to get-" right when he was about to say that a Lycan busted through the wall next to me and tackled my senpai. "SENPAI!!!!" i screamed as they tried to kill each other. then they both stopped fighting and looked at me. the looked at me like something was wrong. they both got up and walked to me. "why are you fighting senpai and Lycan" i asked as the started walking towards me. they were right in front of me and they bursted out laughing. the Lycan changed into human form and it was the guy from earlier. i was just staring at them wondering what was going on. "you are a vampire Lycan now" they both said, both stopped laughing and sounding like this was serious. "what are you talking about?" i asked as they stared at me. "you are a legendary Vampire Lycan. you are a special person in this world. they said. they both grabbed me and took me to the academy. i wanted to hide but i could not get away. when i looked in a mirror in the bathroom i looked like a Lycan except i had fangs in the front. i was done in the bathroom and they pulled me towards the council room.

NaruSakufluff4ever
07-05-2009, 02:51 PM
oooh this is interesting keep writing this is really good!

vampire Lycan
07-05-2009, 02:52 PM
oooh this is interesting keep writing this is really good!
thanks^^

vampire Lycan
07-05-2009, 02:53 PM
can i continue tomorrow please????? it is up to all of you though

NaruSakufluff4ever
07-05-2009, 02:55 PM
just one more part that is long? *prepared to use puppy eyes*

vampire Lycan
07-05-2009, 03:09 PM
part 6: the council

i finally stopped pulling as they started to open the door. i saw everyone in the council there. the vampire the werewolf the lycan the vampire lycan and the human. i was scared that i would be in trouble. "it looks like we need a new transfer from vampire to vampire Lycan school Kaname" the vampire lycan said to the vampire known as Kaname. "yes, i can see that you twit" Kaname said back to the vampire lycan known as Joeshua. "i am disgusted that you decided to change you wolf thing" the human spat out angrily. "shut up human" said the Lycan known as sarah. "why should i listen to dogs and blood suckers like you guys anyways?" the human known as James said. "because, if you wish to live then i expect you to shut up and listen to them" i yelled at the human. " do not mess with me CHILD" the James yelled. "i could kill you right now if you were not on the council you disgusting human" i yelled back. "get this animal out of my sight" the human told the guards. "i am not letting you take this child away" the lycan said. "you are not a smart human" i said and instantly was right behind him with his head forcefully pulled back me ready to bite. "may i?" i asked the rest of the council. "do as you wish" they all said. i bit into the human's neck tasting the warm blood go down my throat. it was diferent than the feeders i thought as i took the last drop from the human and threw him in the incinerator. "now what" i asked as i waited for the council to speak."you are being transfered to a schools for vampire Lycans" the vampire said.....................

garraswerewolf
07-05-2009, 03:11 PM
mungo you know how proud i am

ima read the whole thing when i come on later ok

vampire Lycan
07-05-2009, 03:13 PM
mungo you know how proud i am

ima read the whole thing when i come on later ok

my sensei likes it^^ thanks GWW!!! *hugs you*

vampire Lycan
07-05-2009, 03:21 PM
i will never be as good as animelover though ^^

Itachi-Sama
07-05-2009, 03:40 PM
Keep up your hard work, sensei! ^/_\^

vampire Lycan
07-05-2009, 03:41 PM
i will^^

NaruSakufluff4ever
07-05-2009, 05:47 PM
hurray!!!!this is really good and too bad u have to write more tomorrow...:( *sad*

vampire Lycan
07-05-2009, 10:58 PM
i am writing tomorrow^^

vampire Lycan
07-05-2009, 11:34 PM
:lol:

garraswerewolf
07-05-2009, 11:47 PM
youve done a great job mungo

vampire Lycan
07-06-2009, 12:00 AM

i finally stopped pulling as they started to open the door. i saw everyone in the council there. the vampire the werewolf the lycan the vampire lycan and the human. i was scared that i would be in trouble. "it looks like we need a new transfer from vampire to vampire Lycan school Kaname" the vampire lycan said to the vampire known as Kaname. "yes, i can see that you twit" Kaname said back to the vampire lycan known as Joeshua. "i am disgusted that you decided to change you wolf thing" the human spat out angrily. "shut up human" said the Lycan known as sarah. "why should i listen to dogs and blood suckers like you guys anyways?" the human known as James said. "because, if you wish to live then i expect you to shut up and listen to them" i yelled at the human. " do not mess with me CHILD" the James yelled. "i could kill you right now if you were not on the council you disgusting human" i yelled back. "get this animal out of my sight" the human told the guards. "i am not letting you take this child away" the lycan said. "you are not a smart human" i said and instantly was right behind him with his head forcefully pulled back me ready to bite. "may i?" i asked the rest of the council. "do as you wish" they all said. i bit into the human's neck tasting the warm blood go down my throat. it was diferent than the feeders i thought as i took the last drop from the human and threw him in the incinerator. "now what" i asked as i waited for the council to speak."you are being transfered to a schools for vampire Lycans" the vampire said.....................
part 7: new friends

the first thing that happened when i walked into the school was meet a student named Kanna. she said she was going to be a "tour guide" for me. i followed her around everywhere. i knew i already had made a new friend. she brought me from class to class telling me things that i did not know while trying not to get caught by the teacher, Mr. Wolf. i laughed when i heard his name but i knew i made a BIG mistake when i started. in a flash Mr.Wolf was right next to me. he picked me up but the back of my neck and bit into my neck. "Mr.Wolf, please quit!" Kanna screamed. but instead of trying to pull away i gabbed his head and tried to hold him there,almost enjoying as he bit me. after about 5 seconds of my blood being stolen by my teacher he let go, only to pick up Kanna and get ready to bite her also. right before he bit into her neck i tackled him, sending both of us through the wall about 2 feet behind us. "don't touch her Wolf" i said as i got up. i walked back into the room and everyone was staring at me. i heard someone say "that guy has some guts tackling Mr.Wolf like that". i wondered what was going to happen to me as i waited for Mr.Wolf to hand out my punishment. instead he patted my back and said that if i did things like that i would pass this class easily. "what is this class again?" i asked Mr.Wolf. "this is self and friendly defense" he said as he walked away from me. i was already having a good day. after 2 more classes i went to the feeders and got some blood from them then went to my next class. the day went by very fast. i met 2 more people during the day. there was Tobias and jeff but jeff liked to be called 'jack'. he said that was his favorite name in the world.i asked Kanna where i go after school. she asked if i had a place to say and u shook my head no. "well you can stay with me if you want". i followed her to her home which was a 4 story building with a chimney and a little shed. she showed me my room and said that since they could not get any feeders that we would have to find our own food or feed off each other. i decided to search for my our own food but ended up having to feed off each other. it felt weird feeding off of her. after we were done we both said good night and we went to our rooms. i fell asleep right when i got to the bed. i had a great day today, i want to keep it like this........................

vampire Lycan
07-06-2009, 12:03 AM
youve done a great job mungo
thank you very much^^

garraswerewolf
07-06-2009, 12:04 AM
wow mungo man thats deep very deep

vampire Lycan
07-06-2009, 12:12 AM
wow mungo man thats deep very deep
:lol: thanks^^

vampire Lycan
07-06-2009, 12:13 AM
i walked over to the tree i sit under all the time when i am bored, waiting for something interesting to happen. i was just sitting there. about 5 minutes had past when a stranger i have never seen before walks up to me, crouches down to my level and asked " may i have some of your blood?" i replied back to him with another question " why do you want my blood?" he answered my question "your blood is so much better smelling than everyone else."
after he said that he slowly started moving closer to my neck. i instinctively tilted my head so that my neck was showing to is fangs that moved so slowly to my neck. and then he bit. after a little while of him drinking i finally realized what was going on. i was about to hit him when he let go. right when he let me go i fell to the floor, unable to move. he said "i pray that you will make it home safely" and walked away. i looked where the man was standing and saw more vampires coming for the blood that was still slowly coming out of my neck where a fresh wound was there from the man. i tried to move but had lost to much blood. i was stuck and there was no one there to protect me. i just waited for myself to die while the vampires came to finish me. when one of the vampires reached me he said that he was not going to harm me. he picked me up off the ground and started running away from the other vampires. he said that he was going to take me to safety and nurse me back to health and then he will let me go......

~seven years later~
i woke up screaming. i got up and went to my vampire guardian and broke down crying. "senpai i had the dream again" i said while still crying. "it is alright, it is over now. you don't have to worry about that anymore, i am here to protect you from evil vampires like them" he said and then hugged me. i got ready for the day when i become a vampire. todays the day i become a vampire i thought to myself as i started brushing my hair. "i hope that Akatskui-senpai changes me and not the other vampires in the academy" i said to myself. i walked out of my room again, all dressed and ready to go. "Akatskui-senpai, where are we going" i asked as we walked out the door. he replied, "the park is where we do the changing, but you need to take a test to see if you are ready to change yet." i was ready for the test. i had been ready all my life. first was the written test. i easily aced it and actually got a 100% on that so i went first in the next test,the physical test. i barely passed the physical test.right after the physical test i went to my senpai and asked "are there more than just those two senpai?" i already knew the answer but i asked to make sure. "no, now we go home and wait to see if you passed or not." i was relieved to hear the answer. we went home and met a old friend of my senpai's. "what are you doing here" asked Akatskui-senpai. "i am seeing how the little kid did on the test" he replied. i said i did great on the test. we walked inside and i asked, "who was that" i asked curiously."that is my friend from when i was about 5 years old" he explained to me. i thanked senpai for telling me who that man was and left to my room and waited on the results. i waited 15 minutes when i heard the door open. i jumped out of my bed and ran to the door and quickly opened the envelope. i passed! i got a 86% on my physical test and a 100% on the written test. i told senpai and we went to the park. "who is going to turn me into a vampire senpai" i asked. "you get to chose" he replied very cheerfully. "good because i choose you!"and right when i said that he picked me up and bit hard down into my neck. "what are you doing senpai" i asked, scared that i did something wrong. he let go and said "i am doing what you wanted, turning you into a vampire" and bit even harder than before. "ow, that hurts senpai!!!" i said as he bit into me.and then 5 seconds later he let go and sat me down in a chair as the changes started happening.........

i started to grow fangs. i was in a lot of pain. "it hurts senpai!!!!!" i said as the fangs were growing out. "it will be over soon" he replied holding me down. then all the pain just disappeared and all what was left was a thirst. "now what" i asked as senpai let me go. "now", he replied " we celebrate. come on, you must be hungry for blood" he said and moved closer. "where am i going to get it" i asked noticing how thirsty i was. "from feeders"(feeders are people who willingly give blood for vampires) he replied pulling me out of the seat and pulling me towards the house behind the academy. "are you sure we should be going back here" i asked willingly following Akatskui-senpai to the feeders. " i am very sure" he said. we both opened the door and i saw the people there, playing video games and watching TV. i walked up to a kid about 13 years old and asked "may i have some blood?" he tilted his head back while still watching TV. i bit into the neck that was full of blood that i can use of my thirst. i was drinking that kids blood for about 20 seconds when senpai said that was enough. i started to complain but he already pulled me out of there. "you took to much from that kid" he said harshly then right when she said that apologized."i forgot, this is your first time. you need to learn when to stop" he said very quietly. "my senpai never told me to stop and i killed one of the feeders" he added sadly. i told him i would never take that much again. we walked back to the house in silence. i had thousands of questions about vampires but i was to afraid to ask. i finally had the courage to ask "what do i do now that i don't sleep?" he laughed and replied "you are new so you still sleep. you should go to bed right now, we have a busy day tomorrow." "but it is daytime senpai" i said, little confused. he laughed and said "actually for vampires it is night time." he explained to me that vampires times are flipped. i said goodnight and went to my room and fell asleep before i reached my bed. i hit the floor hard and the last thing i saw was senpai run in the room and see me laying there with i giant needle sticking out of the back of my neck.................

~five hours later~
i woke up to see my senpai right over me, his neck right in front of my mouth. "what are you--" was all i said because i bit into his neck before i finished talking. i drank only a small amount and let go. "i am sorry senpai" i said as a let go. "i wanted you to drink some. don't freak out but this was in your neck. it was full of Lycan venom. you now have Lycan venom in your stream. drink some more, it will make the Lycan venom not as strong." he said and i bit in again...........

i tried to let go of senpai but he would not let me let go. i am going to kill him if i keep going i though to myself. "i am not letting you turn into one of those dogs!" he said to me, almost yelling. after about 30 minutes of me drinking his blood i started feeling changes. "dang, i am to late!" he yelled as fur started growing and a tail started coming out. senpai ran out the room and came back with a sword. "i am sorry but i am going to get-" right when he was about to say that a Lycan busted through the wall next to me and tackled my senpai. "SENPAI!!!!" i screamed as they tried to kill each other. then they both stopped fighting and looked at me. the looked at me like something was wrong. they both got up and walked to me. "why are you fighting senpai and Lycan" i asked as the started walking towards me. they were right in front of me and they bursted out laughing. the Lycan changed into human form and it was the guy from earlier. i was just staring at them wondering what was going on. "you are a vampire Lycan now" they both said, both stopped laughing and sounding like this was serious. "what are you talking about?" i asked as they stared at me. "you are a legendary Vampire Lycan. you are a special person in this world. they said. they both grabbed me and took me to the academy. i wanted to hide but i could not get away. when i looked in a mirror in the bathroom i looked like a Lycan except i had fangs in the front. i was done in the bathroom and they pulled me towards the council room..........

the first thing that happened when i walked into the school was meet a student named Kanna. she said she was going to be a "tour guide" for me. i followed her around everywhere. i knew i already had made a new friend. she brought me from class to class telling me things that i did not know while trying not to get caught by the teacher, Mr. Wolf. i laughed when i heard his name but i knew i made a BIG mistake when i started. in a flash Mr.Wolf was right next to me. he picked me up but the back of my neck and bit into my neck. "Mr.Wolf, please quit!" Kanna screamed. but instead of trying to pull away i gabbed his head and tried to hold him there,almost enjoying as he bit me. after about 5 seconds of my blood being stolen by my teacher he let go, only to pick up Kanna and get ready to bite her also. right before he bit into her neck i tackled him, sending both of us through the wall about 2 feet behind us. "don't touch her Wolf" i said as i got up. i walked back into the room and everyone was staring at me. i heard someone say "that guy has some guts tackling Mr.Wolf like that". i wondered what was going to happen to me as i waited for Mr.Wolf to hand out my punishment. instead he patted my back and said that if i did things like that i would pass this class easily. "what is this class again?" i asked Mr.Wolf. "this is self and friendly defense" he said as he walked away from me. i was already having a good day. after 2 more classes i went to the feeders and got some blood from them then went to my next class. the day went by very fast. i met 2 more people during the day. there was Tobias and jeff but jeff liked to be called 'jack'. he said that was his favorite name in the world.i asked Kanna where i go after school. she asked if i had a place to say and u shook my head no. "well you can stay with me if you want". i followed her to her home which was a 4 story building with a chimney and a little shed. she showed me my room and said that since they could not get any feeders that we would have to find our own food or feed off each other. i decided to search for my our own food but ended up having to feed off each other. it felt weird feeding off of her. after we were done we both said good night and we went to our rooms. i fell asleep right when i got to the bed. i had a great day today, i want to keep it like this........................
Part 8: good life
i made new friends,i have a favorite teacher. and i already have a new rival. i could not believe that the teacher that drank my blood would be my favorite teacher but he was. i don't know why but sometimes i purposely get in trouble in his class so he drinks my blood. i always thought it was weird but when he bites me it feels good. like i said, weird. i have 3 friends so far. Kanna, Tobias, and Jeff AKA Jack. my rival's name is Dimitri Polonsky. we both try to outsmart each other in class to see who was better. we have did this 5 times already and i won 3 of them. he is nice though
today was the 3rd week in school. it was my first class and i was just waiting for trouble. i waited for the right moment when he accidentally said my friends name wrong. "it is Tobias not Tobi Mr. Wolf" then i laughed. he was behind me again faster than you could blink your eye. he lifted me up and bit me for the 3rd time this week. "why do you do that?" Jack asked me. "i don't know. i just like it for some reason" i replied to him." well it is creeping me out" said Tobias. "what you boys talking about?" asked Kanna. "about Mr. Wolf bitting your boyfriend" Jack said smiling slightly at the joke they made about me and Kanna feeding off each other. "would you quit?" i asked them. "we are just playing around man" Jack said. "my god, you sound like 3 year olds" said Kanna. "we should get to the feeders before they close" i said and started walking towards the feeders rooms. "see ya 3 year olds!" Kanna called as she followed me. i took a 14 year old girl as my feeder for today. i bit as gently as i could because feeders are used to people biting gently into there neck or wrists. i finished quickly and left to go to my next class. i did not see Kanna all day after the feeders which i thought was weird because we have the same classes. i decided to check the feeders room she went into and saw 2 dead bodies and blood everywhere but still no Kanna. i searched the room for something but found nothing so i decided to go tell Mr. Wolf about the dead bodies. as i walked to the door it shut and locked from the outside. i was trapped. i sat in a corner so nothing could come up behind me. i heard the door unlock and i ran to the door opening it. there was Kanna, standing there with blood all over her face and blood all over her shirt. "what are you doing Kanna?" i asked suspiciously. "i killed them....i did not mean to but i killed them. i am going to get rid of the bodies so no one gets in trouble" she replied. "a little late for that Kanna" i said and pointed to Mr.Wolf standing right behind her. he picked her up and pushed her to a wall. Kanna already feinted from shock so he came to me. "i had nothing to do with this sir" i said as he walked up to me. "then why did you not report it?" he asked. "i am sorry but it is impossible to report something if i am stuck in a room with nowhere to go for 3 hours strait" i answered. "you are lucky boy" he said. "if you were not my favorite student you would be dead right now." he added. i knew that i was going to be in trouble when he grabbed me and Kanna and brought us to his room. when we were inside he dealt with me first. he bit me again, but this time with all force and making it as painful as possible. "OWWWWW!!!" i screamed, still for some reason pulling him closer. he held me there for about 30miniuts until he let go and then went to Kanna pulling her up and bitting into her. i was on the floor unable to move from pain and loss of blood. i could do nothing..............

vampire Lycan
07-06-2009, 12:16 AM
that is ALL of it so far^^

kibaxino4ever234
07-06-2009, 02:18 AM
It was good.

vampire Lycan
07-06-2009, 07:23 AM
>.< oh. it is alright d-bro^^

vampire Lycan
07-06-2009, 09:27 AM
i made new friends,i have a favorite teacher. and i already have a new rival. i could not believe that the teacher that drank my blood would be my favorite teacher but he was. i don't know why but sometimes i purposely get in trouble in his class so he drinks my blood. i always thought it was weird but when he bites me it feels good. like i said, weird. i have 3 friends so far. Kanna, Tobias, and Jeff AKA Jack. my rival's name is Dimitri Polonsky. we both try to outsmart each other in class to see who was better. we have did this 5 times already and i won 3 of them. he is nice though
today was the 3rd week in school. it was my first class and i was just waiting for trouble. i waited for the right moment when he accidentally said my friends name wrong. "it is Tobias not Tobi Mr. Wolf" then i laughed. he was behind me again faster than you could blink your eye. he lifted me up and bit me for the 3rd time this week. "why do you do that?" Jack asked me. "i don't know. i just like it for some reason" i replied to him." well it is creeping me out" said Tobias. "what you boys talking about?" asked Kanna. "about Mr. Wolf bitting your boyfriend" Jack said smiling slightly at the joke they made about me and Kanna feeding off each other. "would you quit?" i asked them. "we are just playing around man" Jack said. "my god, you sound like 3 year olds" said Kanna. "we should get to the feeders before they close" i said and started walking towards the feeders rooms. "see ya 3 year olds!" Kanna called as she followed me. i took a 14 year old girl as my feeder for today. i bit as gently as i could because feeders are used to people biting gently into there neck or wrists. i finished quickly and left to go to my next class. i did not see Kanna all day after the feeders which i thought was weird because we have the same classes. i decided to check the feeders room she went into and saw 2 dead bodies and blood everywhere but still no Kanna. i searched the room for something but found nothing so i decided to go tell Mr. Wolf about the dead bodies. as i walked to the door it shut and locked from the outside. i was trapped. i sat in a corner so nothing could come up behind me. i heard the door unlock and i ran to the door opening it. there was Kanna, standing there with blood all over her face and blood all over her shirt. "what are you doing Kanna?" i asked suspiciously. "i killed them....i did not mean to but i killed them. i am going to get rid of the bodies so no one gets in trouble" she replied. "a little late for that Kanna" i said and pointed to Mr.Wolf standing right behind her. he picked her up and pushed her to a wall. Kanna already feinted from shock so he came to me. "i had nothing to do with this sir" i said as he walked up to me. "then why did you not report it?" he asked. "i am sorry but it is impossible to report something if i am stuck in a room with nowhere to go for 3 hours strait" i answered. "you are lucky boy" he said. "if you were not my favorite student you would be dead right now." he added. i knew that i was going to be in trouble when he grabbed me and Kanna and brought us to his room. when we were inside he dealt with me first. he bit me again, but this time with all force and making it as painful as possible. "OWWWWW!!!" i screamed, still for some reason pulling him closer. he held me there for about 30miniuts until he let go and then went to Kanna pulling her up and bitting into her. i was on the floor unable to move from pain and loss of blood. i could do nothing..............

NaruSakufluff4ever
07-06-2009, 11:04 AM
EEEP poor kanna whats going to happen O.O??!!

vampire Lycan
07-06-2009, 11:05 AM
you will see^^.......................................

NaruSakufluff4ever
07-06-2009, 11:40 AM
i hope kanna survives...:eek:

vampire Lycan
07-06-2009, 12:42 PM
Part 9: blood
after Mr.Wolf let go of Kanna he left us there and said he would be back. right when hw left i slowly moved towards Kanna and put her mouth to my neck. "here, you need to drink." i said as she slowly opened her mouth to feed off of me. she drank just enough to be able to support herself. we slowly got up and started to leave. i told her i am going to find us some food. i walked into the forest behind her house and found a wounded deer. i greedily drank the blood, not thinking of Kanna it all while i was drinking it. after it almost ran out of blood i remembered Kanna and said to my self that i was going to get her a full deer. i finished the wounded deer off and looked for another deer and with success got 2 deer for Kanna. she drank 1 and a half of the 2 deer. i finished the last half and we went back to the academy to wait for Mr.Wolf......

NaruSakufluff4ever
07-06-2009, 12:43 PM
dun dun duh!!!!

vampire Lycan
07-06-2009, 12:52 PM

NaruSakufluff4ever
07-06-2009, 12:55 PM
hurray for laughing smilies!

vampire Lycan
07-06-2009, 12:59 PM
:lol: you like it?????

NaruSakufluff4ever
07-06-2009, 01:03 PM
yes i like the story and laughing smilies who wouldnt like a story about vampires?

vampire Lycan
07-06-2009, 01:06 PM
people who hate vampires

vampire Lycan
07-06-2009, 01:08 PM

NaruSakufluff4ever
07-06-2009, 01:25 PM
ur right...or are they scarwed of them?:twisted:

vampire Lycan
07-06-2009, 02:14 PM
them too

NaruSakufluff4ever
07-06-2009, 02:25 PM
agreed

Itachi-Sama
07-06-2009, 05:56 PM
oh! This story keeps getting better sensei!!!

vampire Lycan
07-06-2009, 06:54 PM
thanks^^

NaruSakufluff4ever
07-06-2009, 07:07 PM
now write more so the crowd doesnt go angry mob!*holds a torch and pitchfork* lol

vampire Lycan
07-06-2009, 09:23 PM
:shock:

vampire Lycan
07-06-2009, 09:46 PM
part 10: trouble
we waited and waited for Mr.Wolf to come back. it took 30 minuets to got back. he instantly said that we are expelled from this academy. i could not believe it. i wondered how we were going to live without a place to go. we packed our backs and started to leave when Tobias and Jack said they were coming with us. "you sure?" i asked as we walked out the door. "we are very sure" they both replied. it was 4 people, only one able to drive, and we hand nothing but the things in our bags. this is going to be hard i thought to myself. the first thing we did was fed. we went out back for the last time to feed off the feeders. i said goos bye to my "personal" feeder that only let certain people feed off of her. i was the only person in years so she decided to come with us as well. "that makes 5 people" i said. "there is Kanna, Tobias, Jack, Jennifer, and me" i said to everyone. the first thing we did was pile up all our money. we had about $200. that would be enough to keep our feeder fed for a while. next we had to find a place to stay since we were runaways from the academy we could not go back to our houses. we decided a small town in between to cities. it was perfect because the closest city was 5 minuets away by foot by humans which means about 1 minuet for us. we found a vacant house near the end of town and used that as our house for now. for some reason there was 2 beds and a couch that had a giant bed folded inside of it. that was perfect for us. Tobias and Jack got there own bed while me an Kanna slept on the bed that came out of the couch. the feeder wanted to sleep on the floor for some reason that i could never figure out. this was our permanent place i thought. but we were there for 1 year until we left because people were going to bulldoze the house. we all were age 17 and all could drive. all what we needed was a car. and that i what we got. we were walking to the city with Jenifer on my back when we saw a car on the side of the road. the keys were still in the ignition. i turned the key but it would not start so we pushed it to the gas station and stole $30 worth in gas. we also stole $50 worth of food while we were there. we left that place for good and was living in Washington when we had to run away because a group of kids caught us feeding and ran to there parents and then word got out that vampires were roaming the streets, we moved to Maine for about a month and took a plane to England where there was supposed to be a major vampire king that might take us in. we got lucky when he said yes he would but later we had to leave. he gave us $1000, another feeder, and a mini-van. we were going to Russia next..........

garraswerewolf
07-07-2009, 12:07 AM
Russia? lol

cool

vampire Lycan
07-07-2009, 08:41 AM
Russia? lol

cool
yes :lol:

vampire Lycan
07-07-2009, 08:43 AM
the whole story so far in the spoiler

~seven years later~

i started to grow fangs. i was in a lot of pain. "it hurts senpai!!!!!" i said as the fangs were growing out. "it will be over soon" he replied holding me down. then all the pain just disappeared and all what was left was a thirst. "now what" i asked as senpai let me go. "now", he replied " we celebrate. come on, you must be hungry for blood" he said and moved closer. "where am i going to get it" i asked noticing how thirsty i was. "from feeders"(feeders are people who willingly give blood for vampires) he replied pulling me out of the seat and pulling me towards the house behind the academy. "are you sure we should be going back here" i asked willingly following Akatskui-senpai to the feeders. " i am very sure" he said. we both opened the door and i saw the people there, playing video games and watching TV. i walked up to a kid about 13 years old and asked "may i have some blood?" he tilted his head back while still watching TV. i bit into the neck that was full of blood that i can use of my thirst. i was drinking that kids blood for about 20 seconds when senpai said that was enough. i started to complain but he already pulled me out of there. "you took to much from that kid" he said harshly then right when she said that apologized."i forgot, this is your first time. you need to learn when to stop" he said very quietly. "my senpai never told me to stop and i killed one of the feeders" he added sadly. i told him i would never take that much again. we walked back to the house in silence. i had thousands of questions about vampires but i was to afraid to ask. i finally had the courage to ask "what do i do now that i don't sleep?" he laughed and replied "you are new so you still sleep. you should go to bed right now, we have a busy day tomorrow." "but it is daytime senpai" i said, little confused. he laughed and said "actually for vampires it is night time." he explained to me that vampires times are flipped. i said goodnight and went to my room and fell asleep before i reached my bed. i hit the floor hard and the last thing i saw was senpai run in the room and see me laying there with i giant needle sticking out of the back of my neck.................

~five hours later~

i tried to let go of senpai but he would not let me let go. i am going to kill him if i keep going i though to myself. "i am not letting you turn into one of those dogs!" he said to me, almost yelling. after about 30 minutes of me drinking his blood i started feeling changes. "dang, i am to late!" he yelled as fur started growing and a tail started coming out. senpai ran out the room and came back with a sword. "i am sorry but i am going to get-" right when he was about to say that a Lycan busted through the wall next to me and tackled my senpai. "SENPAI!!!!" i screamed as they tried to kill each other. then they both stopped fighting and looked at me. the looked at me like something was wrong. they both got up and walked to me. "why are you fighting senpai and Lycan" i asked as the started walking towards me. they were right in front of me and they bursted out laughing. the Lycan changed into human form and it was the guy from earlier. i was just staring at them wondering what was going on. "you are a vampire Lycan now" they both said, both stopped laughing and sounding like this was serious. "what are you talking about?" i asked as they stared at me. "you are a legendary Vampire Lycan. you are a special person in this world. they said. they both grabbed me and took me to the academy. i wanted to hide but i could not get away. when i looked in a mirror in the bathroom i looked like a Lycan except i had fangs in the front. i was done in the bathroom and they pulled me towards the council room..........

Part 9: blood
after Mr.Wolf let go of Kanna he left us there and said he would be back. right when hw left i slowly moved towards Kanna and put her mouth to my neck. "here, you need to drink." i said as she slowly opened her mouth to feed off of me. she drank just enough to be able to support herself. we slowly got up and started to leave. i told her i am going to find us some food. i walked into the forest behind her house and found a wounded deer. i greedily drank the blood, not thinking of Kanna it all while i was drinking it. after it almost ran out of blood i remembered Kanna and said to my self that i was going to get her a full deer. i finished the wounded deer off and looked for another deer and with success got 2 deer for Kanna. she drank 1 and a half of the 2 deer. i finished the last half and we went back to the academy to wait for Mr.Wolf......

part 10: trouble
we waited and waited for Mr.Wolf to come back. it took 30 minuets to got back. he instantly said that we are expelled from this academy. i could not believe it. i wondered how we were going to live without a place to go. we packed our backs and started to leave when Tobias and Jack said they were coming with us. "you sure?" i asked as we walked out the door. "we are very sure" they both replied. it was 4 people, only one able to drive, and we hand nothing but the things in our bags. this is going to be hard i thought to myself. the first thing we did was fed. we went out back for the last time to feed off the feeders. i said goos bye to my "personal" feeder that only let certain people feed off of her. i was the only person in years so she decided to come with us as well. "that makes 5 people" i said. "there is Kanna, Tobias, Jack, Jennifer, and me" i said to everyone. the first thing we did was pile up all our money. we had about $200. that would be enough to keep our feeder fed for a while. next we had to find a place to stay since we were runaways from the academy we could not go back to our houses. we decided a small town in between to cities. it was perfect because the closest city was 5 minuets away by foot by humans which means about 1 minuet for us. we found a vacant house near the end of town and used that as our house for now. for some reason there was 2 beds and a couch that had a giant bed folded inside of it. that was perfect for us. Tobias and Jack got there own bed while me an Kanna slept on the bed that came out of the couch. the feeder wanted to sleep on the floor for some reason that i could never figure out. this was our permanent place i thought. but we were there for 1 year until we left because people were going to bulldoze the house. we all were age 17 and all could drive. all what we needed was a car. and that i what we got. we were walking to the city with Jenifer on my back when we saw a car on the side of the road. the keys were still in the ignition. i turned the key but it would not start so we pushed it to the gas station and stole $30 worth in gas. we also stole $50 worth of food while we were there. we left that place for good and was living in Washington when we had to run away because a group of kids caught us feeding and ran to there parents and then word got out that vampires were roaming the streets, we moved to Maine for about a month and took a plane to England where there was supposed to be a major vampire king that might take us in. we got lucky when he said yes he would but later we had to leave. he gave us $1000, another feeder, and a mini-van. we were going to Russia next..........

NaruSakufluff4ever
07-07-2009, 11:07 AM
hurrayzez this is good very good keep writing! and i wont do angry mob this time*holds pitchfork and torch behind back*

vampire Lycan
07-07-2009, 02:24 PM
hurrayzez this is good very good keep writing! and i wont do angry mob this time*holds pitchfork and torch behind back*
:lol: scary

NaruSakufluff4ever
07-07-2009, 02:28 PM
yes it is scary*a third arm comes out holding a gun full of bullets* SHHHH i said we arent doing angry mob!!!

Itachi-Sama
07-07-2009, 03:36 PM
yes it is scary*a third arm comes out holding a gun full of bullets* SHHHH i said we arent doing angry mob!!!
xDD AHH! I'm mean- ok. *hides behind a chair anyway*

vampire Lycan
07-08-2009, 08:10 AM

NaruSakufluff4ever
07-08-2009, 08:21 AM
sorry about the third arm i brought a puppet for the angry mob...not the best idea to control with ur head movements...*puppet arm shoots gun but misses horribly*

vampire Lycan
07-08-2009, 08:37 AM
part 11: travel to russia
on the way to Russia we met a werewolf names Ryan. he was very nice and let us stay at his house for the night. "where are you going"Ryan asked. "to Russia to see if we can live there peacefully" Tobias replied. Ryan got up and fixed the feeders something to eat. when he left i asked Kanna if i could see her outside really quick. "sure" she replied cheerfully. "are you alright Kanna? you look like something was wrong in there" i said when we went outside. "i know him from somewhere" she replied. i gave her a kiss and walked back inside (we are dating). the feeders Jenifer and Melsiia were already eating when we went inside. after they finished Ryan asked if he could go traveling with us. i did not care but it was a group desision. everyone thought it was fine to bring him along se we all found a place to sleep. everyone went inside to sleep exept the feeders. they are weird people i thought to myself as i found my spot. we all went to sleep right away because we had almost no sleep the whole way here. ~the next morning~ i was the first one up out of the "pack" that we had. i went outside and i heard something. it sounded like a whistle but it was actualy made for us. i wanted to go to it so bad so i left a note that i am going exploring around for a bit which i do alot. i followed the sound and eventualy found a woman holding something to his mouth. "i have found a werewolf" she said. "what do you care?" i asked a little cautious. "please don't make me restrain you" she said. who are you and what is that?" i asked getting mad at her. "i am a Lycan" she answered. "that is imposible, they have been extinct for thousands of years" i said getting really curious now. "i am one of the last ones alive" she said laughing at my astonishment. "i don't believe you" i said. "fine watch, and by the way, i am Kanna's sister" and then she transformed............

NaruSakufluff4ever
07-08-2009, 09:09 AM
O.O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!freaky!

vampire Lycan
07-08-2009, 09:44 AM

NaruSakufluff4ever
07-08-2009, 10:52 AM
yyay laughing emoticons!

vampire Lycan
07-08-2009, 12:44 PM

NaruSakufluff4ever
07-08-2009, 02:02 PM
vampire lycan got struck by the worlds newest disease:LAUGHBOX DISORDER!!!!he cant stop laughing!

vampire Lycan
07-08-2009, 05:43 PM
yha right

NaruSakufluff4ever
07-08-2009, 06:20 PM
VAMPIRE LYCAN SOMEHOW CURED HIMSELF! ITS A MIRACLE!!!:mrgreen:

vampire Lycan
07-08-2009, 07:09 PM
-__-'

NaruSakufluff4ever
07-08-2009, 07:28 PM
now hes annoyed^.^ thats what i was going for ^.^

garraswerewolf
07-08-2009, 09:42 PM
its really getting good mungo

vampire Lycan
07-09-2009, 08:17 AM
thank you^^

Shinobi_Kitten
07-10-2009, 12:15 AM
u rock VL!!!

Shinobi_Kitten
07-10-2009, 12:15 AM
tell us more!!!!!!!!!!

garraswerewolf
07-10-2009, 12:17 AM
if you like mungos story you should read mine its called lycans new moon

vampire Lycan
07-10-2009, 06:32 AM
part 12: the stranger

as she transformed i noticed that Kanna was walking out of the house. "Kanna is up" i sait as she finished transforming. "well lets go meet her" she said now fully transformed. "ok then. i hope she don't flip out" I said. the girl started laughing. "i am Lilly" she said as she pulled out a book. "what in the world is that" i asked as she started reading something out loud that i did not understand. "it is alchemy" she said/ "you got any paper and pencils?" she asked as we were walking. "i have some paper in the van" i said. "well i will need that" she said back. "ok then" and then i ran to the van and got the pencil and paper. 'where did Kanna go' i thought to myself as i could not see her anymore. i gave the paper and pencil to Lilly and she started drawing something. "what is that" i asked. "it is a transmutation circle" she replied and started puting stuff on it. when she finished i noticed it was dark again. i looked in the sky and started to see part of the moon. "whoa, i thought it was day time" i said in astonishment. "it was but now it is night time and it will be a full moon" she rplied. "well that is kinda scary" i said as i started to transform under the full moon that was out all the way.....

garraswerewolf
07-10-2009, 06:53 PM
ummm..........where did kanna go

garraswerewolf
07-10-2009, 07:32 PM
and whats up with ryan..............love interest lol

NaruSakufluff4ever
07-10-2009, 07:38 PM
lol and very good VL!!

vampire Lycan
07-10-2009, 11:37 PM
ummm..........where did kanna go
:lol: you have to wait

vampire Lycan
07-10-2009, 11:38 PM
and whats up with ryan..............love interest lol
he lived by him self and.....SPOILER ALERT!!!!!is in love with Kanna and is going to try to kill me for her o_O

garraswerewolf
07-10-2009, 11:40 PM
he lived by him self and.....SPOILER ALERT!!!!!is in love with Kanna and is going to try to kill me for her o_O
omg i love drama

vampire Lycan
07-10-2009, 11:49 PM

NaruSakufluff4ever
07-11-2009, 09:35 AM
i read the spoiler spoilers are so tempting :mrgreen:

shadowslayer
07-11-2009, 01:54 PM
wow...
thats cool...

vampire Lycan
07-11-2009, 02:18 PM
what????

vampire Lycan
07-11-2009, 06:33 PM

kentaru
07-11-2009, 06:34 PM
great story!!!!!

vampire Lycan
07-11-2009, 09:07 PM
part 13: left

as i finished changing and looked for Kanna. i opened the door and found Kanna and Ryan making out. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING KANNA" i screamed as they noticed me. "oh my god" Kanna said looking like someone pulled a gun to her head. "I AM GOING TO KILL YOU RYAN" i screamed and grabbed Ryand and threw him out of the house."you are the one who is going to die"Ryan said and tackled me. Kanna ran out and just watched. I bit Ryan in the shoulder and then he pulled out a taser and tased me 3 times then started beating on me while i was paralyzed. Kanna grabbed Ryan and told him to leave me. everyone was awakened and were all running to the van. i was unable to move and everyone was in the van. Ryan jumped in and said good bye to me and they left me there. Lily came out and picked my up. "you alright?" she asked as she set me down in a chair outside. "not really" i replied,wincing. she lifted me up again and said we were going to a village that was called "the blood village". we walked for 5days and finally got to the blood village. we walked in and met the Chikage. it was Kanna!Ryan was there also."i am sorry but you must leave" Kanna said. "but you can stay sister"she added."i will gladly stay" Lily said and walked past Kanna. "good bye" she said and pushed me out of the village and closed the village gates. i was walking all alone and went to a forest that surrounded a mountain that felt like it was where i was supposed to be. i walked in the forest and saw a shrine. i walked to the shrine and just stared at it. i felt very tired and decided to rest here. after i awoke about 10min later i noticed something was different. i was like a werewolf but smaller. i looked at myself and noticed that i was not a werewolf but just a wolf! i walked around the forest and ate 2rabbits and a injured doe. i walked around a while and it started to rain. i found a hollow tree and slept there for the night to think about what happened the whole day.........

garraswerewolf
07-11-2009, 09:11 PM
yay a tazer lol

ohhh they make out yay also

vampire Lycan
07-11-2009, 09:19 PM
:lol: you must like Kanna :lol: ;)

NaruSakufluff4ever
07-12-2009, 08:25 AM
ok that is officially cheating!!using a TASER!

vampire Lycan
07-12-2009, 08:52 AM
:lol: that was the point

Yoshi-Chan
07-12-2009, 09:01 AM
niice

vampire Lycan
07-12-2009, 10:00 AM
thanks^^

shadowslayer
07-12-2009, 10:45 AM
cool story...
wahts going to happen nxt?

vampire Lycan
07-12-2009, 11:54 AM
SPOILER ALERT!!!just incase you did not read SPOILER ALERTi meet a friendly person named shadow and he takes me him home and cares for me. i figure out i can communicate with people through my mind and i leave shadow to find something that i feel but don't know where it is. just the direction.

EDIT: i am changing the story a bit

shadowslayer
07-13-2009, 10:31 AM
when r u going to write more?

vampire Lycan
07-13-2009, 11:43 AM
not today

mangagirl
07-13-2009, 01:35 PM
write more please!!

Shinobi_Kitten
07-13-2009, 11:27 PM
SPOILER ALERT!!!just incase you did not read SPOILER ALERTi die....then come back to life. then i go back to the village and Kanna dose not reconise me and i live there
cool spoiler!

vampire Lycan
07-14-2009, 06:49 AM
Part 14: new life

when i woke up the sun was just about to rise.'i wonder if there is a way out of this body' i thought to myself. but i looked up and saw someone over him. "well, looks like i found myself a wolf. there has not been one for years" the man said. i got up and stared at him. she had no weapons and was alone,just like me. "come with me, i will be able to take care of you" he said and smiled. i followed him and it was quiet for a while. "you sure are a quiet one" he said. "what in the world are you talking about mister?' i thought to myself. "nothing is wrong with me. 'wait, you can hear my thought?' i thought again,seeing if it was just a coincidence. "yes. people can hear your thoughts. but only if you want them to" he answered my question. we got to his house and he said to make myself at home. i walked around the house, just wanting to explore and found a room full of weapons. 'why do you have so many weapons' i thought,trying to reach him. "i collect weapons from the wars" he shouted across the house.i looked up at a poster on the wall. it was a dog show poster. 'you must like dogs' i thought aloud."yes i love dogs" he said, right behind me. "you want to go to one" he asked while i stared up at the poster". 'sure why not' i replied. "well we will have to get you ready for it then" and he led me to the bathroom to take a bath.............

shadowslayer
07-14-2009, 11:14 AM
who is the man???????

vampire Lycan
07-14-2009, 11:17 AM
you.....

garraswerewolf
07-14-2009, 01:38 PM
you.....
HAHAHAHAHAHA

that was funny lol

vampire Lycan
07-14-2009, 01:56 PM
that man is him

shadowslayer
07-14-2009, 03:26 PM
i guess im glad that im in ur story. (just for the record im not old)

vampire Lycan
07-14-2009, 05:28 PM
:lol: you are not in this either......you are like 19 in this^^

Vatanui AKA Pride
07-14-2009, 05:35 PM
Cool Story.

vampire Lycan
07-14-2009, 05:39 PM
thanks

shadowslayer
07-14-2009, 06:07 PM
:lol: you are not in this either......you are like 19 in this^^

i was only 13 when i was changed!!!!
(part five of my story http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?p=573975&posted=1#post573975)

sorry vl. i dont mean to advertise things on ur thread but im proving my point.

vampire Lycan
07-14-2009, 10:18 PM
i was only 13 when i was changed!!!!
(part five of my story http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?p=573975&posted=1#post573975)

sorry vl. i dont mean to advertise things on ur thread but im proving my point.
ok...then you will be 13^^

vampire Lycan
07-14-2009, 10:19 PM
and it is alright^^

Junchurikihost13
07-15-2009, 08:06 AM
hello? Awesome story Vamp

rose93
07-15-2009, 08:37 AM
Luv ur stories!
Idk y but somehow it feels like this show go together w/ shadows story.

vampire Lycan
07-15-2009, 10:13 AM
Luv ur stories!
Idk y but somehow it feels like this show go together w/ shadows story.
it dose^^ he is making his story off of mine in his point of veiw.

shadowslayer
07-15-2009, 10:49 AM
yes i m kinda copying vls story (it is in my point of view and our storys cover some diffrent events).

please dont sue me.:shock:

vampire Lycan
07-15-2009, 11:06 AM
:lol: i don't mind

shadowslayer
07-15-2009, 11:07 AM
:lol: i don't mind

thank u for not sueing:D

shadowslayer
07-15-2009, 11:24 AM
write more or else.
i havent eaten yet... (not exactly a veiled threat is it)

vampire Lycan
07-15-2009, 01:10 PM
:lol: you should know i don't mind vampires feeding off of me

vampire Lycan
07-15-2009, 01:15 PM
part 15: the show

after i took a bath i was about ready for the show. i was still following shadow wondering what else we had to do. he turned around and tried putting a collar around my neck which i refused to do and stoped him by biting his hand and transferring some of my venom from my vampirism. "you are VL! i remember that venom." he said very surprised. 'yes, i am VL' i said back.he said"you need a collar though" 'i refuse to put that thing on me'i replied. "but-" he tried to speak but i cut him off 'i will not wear it' i said. "fine. but you have to stay right next to me no matter what then" he said. 'i don't care. i will stay by you then' i said. "then lets go" he said as he got up and started walking to the door. i followed him and we walked through the forest until we were at a village. we went into the village and found a open spot that was filled with dogs. we went up to the back and shadow filled something out. i did not want to ask what it was because the people around me might hear what i am saying so i just waited. when i heared shadow's name on the intercom he said "ok, there will be a big obstcal course but you understand me unlike some of these dogs. just go throug hit as fast as you can ok?" he taked me through and we went outside to the obtical course thing. i was very nervous when i saw how many people were there. i ran through the obstical course as fast as posibal and made first place there. i waited for shadow to tell me more but he grabed me and pulled me to another spot and we walked around in circles for a while then told me to jump on the platform. i jumped on it and waited for something. the judges came and looked at all of the other dogs. then they came to me and when they were done wrote something down. i was very curious of what she wrote down. after that we went to the judges and they said i won first place in the contest. after we were done there we went back to the house and he put the trophie down on the table and he left to somewhere nad told me not to follow. i was very curious aned followed him even though he said not to. i found him feeding off something but i did not know. i left him and thought to myself 'wow, he is a vampire. did i do that to him??' he walked back out and said that he was going to bed. i decided to go to bed as well and slept on the couch................

shadowslayer
07-15-2009, 04:53 PM
:lol: you should know i don't mind vampires feeding off of me

yea iv learned that...
i probably should remember that...

vampire Lycan
07-16-2009, 11:28 AM

Vatanui AKA Pride
07-16-2009, 11:30 AM
Cool Chapter, Lycan.

mangagirl
07-16-2009, 11:36 AM
i love your story vl!!

Vatanui AKA Pride
07-16-2009, 11:55 AM
Keep writing!!!
I'm intrested..

mangagirl
07-16-2009, 11:56 AM
ya me too

Vatanui AKA Pride
07-16-2009, 12:05 PM
Hey, manga, have you read my fan story?

mangagirl
07-16-2009, 12:16 PM
ya vat i love it!!!

Vatanui AKA Pride
07-16-2009, 12:18 PM
ya vat i love it!!!

Thanks.
*hugs manga*

mangagirl
07-16-2009, 12:34 PM
Thanks.
*hugs manga*
*hugs back*

vampire Lycan
07-16-2009, 12:38 PM
i am waiting for shadoslayer.....

mangagirl
07-16-2009, 12:39 PM
lolz!

vampire Lycan
07-16-2009, 12:41 PM

mangagirl
07-16-2009, 12:47 PM
;):):D:p

vampire Lycan
07-16-2009, 12:54 PM
*explodes*

mangagirl
07-16-2009, 12:59 PM
lolz!

vampire Lycan
07-16-2009, 01:21 PM
part XVI: Friends, Foes, and Scoldings

I woke up to find a collar on my neck.i started barking like crazy and tryng to bite the collar off when shadow came out of his room. "bad!" he said. 'i said that i wouldn't wear a collar!' i thought. "yea well after u followed me into the woods when i told u not to, i think that u need to learn when not to stick your snout into other peoples business," he said to me. 'how did u become a vampire?' i asked him. "its a long story, r u sure that u want me to explain it?" i just nodded wanting to hear the story. "okay then," he said "it began about four months ago..." he went on to tell me how he got bitten and then set out to find the vampire who bit him. about finding the school, almost being killed several times, and being changed by me when i was trapped in the shed. after he had explained everything i was shocked and silent. "is there something wrong?" he asked,looking worried. 'no its just that... i changed you. i didn't mean to...' i thought miserably. "its alright. iv had more fun and more adventure than i had had in my life! plus i made a great friend." he said. i perked up and was happyright when he said that. just as we were getting breakfast, a man came into the house. when he saw us he screamed. "what are you two doing in my house!?!" he yelled. 'can i eat him?' i asked. "fine just try not to make a mess." shadow said exasperated. the old man pulled out a concealed sword and was about to slash at me but shadow pushed me out of the way and took the blow instead. then I attacked the man from behind. shadow turned away holding his nose so he couldn't smell the blood. he left to do something but i did not care because i was to busy enjoying my breakfast.......

shadowslayer
07-16-2009, 01:24 PM
nice story

vampire Lycan
07-16-2009, 01:27 PM
thanks

vampire Lycan
07-16-2009, 05:39 PM
Chapter XVII: Travel

Once I finished my breakfast shadow decided that we needed to leave the house in case someone else came and discovered that there was a vampire and his pet wolf living here. "VL we have to leave the house," he told me. 'why?' I asked 'i like it here.' "if we stay here we might get found again and this time they may just run and tell people that a stranger and his pet wolf are living here." 'ill leave if u will take off this collar' he took the collar off. we grabbed a few provisions and left to find a new village. as we traveled we met new people. Shadow saw some guy named James (who he explained was a old friend from the vampire academy) again and he decided to join us in our travels. we had traveled the land searching for the right place for us to live. then we saw a new village that we hadnt seen before. it was the Village Hidden in the Shadows. we went in. the villagers all backed away from us as we moved through the village. we went in to the kage's residence. the kage immediatly sent us away from the village as soon as we stepped into the room. i was mad the no one would take us in. "i have to go hunt." shadow told me and James. I decided that he would come with me. as we got into the deep woods a shadow crossed our path...

mangagirl
07-16-2009, 05:41 PM
wow!!!!!!!!!!!awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vatanui AKA Pride
07-16-2009, 05:52 PM
Sweet, Lycan!

vampire Lycan
07-16-2009, 06:08 PM
yay!!!^^

Cade
07-16-2009, 06:08 PM
It's a good story,but there are a lot of vampire and wolf stories.

mangagirl
07-16-2009, 06:12 PM
but its a good story!!!!!!!!

Shinobi_Kitten
07-17-2009, 12:40 AM
a really good story.

vampire Lycan
07-17-2009, 07:17 AM
thanks

mangagirl
07-17-2009, 08:51 AM
a really good story.
i agree

Vatanui AKA Pride
07-17-2009, 01:37 PM
Yeah, it's cool.

shadowslayer
07-18-2009, 02:00 PM
the story is totally amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shadowslayer
07-20-2009, 01:22 PM
when r u going to write the next chapter?

Malak
08-27-2009, 08:47 PM
hm.... not bad

nine tailed fury
08-28-2009, 07:17 PM
i didnt even know that this story existed.......im so ashamed of not looking. THIS STORY IS DA BOMB.........its one of my 2 favorites.......and i have only read the first 2 chapters. im going to read it all........

nine tailed fury
09-07-2009, 11:13 AM
secret jutsu: thread revival!!!!!!

nine tailed fury
i will keep this thread up as long as i can, but i will need some help.....

nine tailed fury
*legs get tired* I CANT HOLD IT UP MUCH LONGER!!!!

nine tailed fury
09-07-2009, 11:17 AM
*legs give out and the thread falls on me* GAH!! GET IT OFF ME, GET IT OFF ME!!!!!!!

nine tailed fury
09-07-2009, 11:27 AM
*is crushed by thread*

nine tailed fury
09-07-2009, 03:38 PM
someone.......anyone........please help me........

vampire Lycan
06-02-2010, 06:33 PM
lol i will help by writing more :)

Twilight Vampire
06-02-2010, 06:48 PM
lol i will help by writing more :)
Yay!!!!your stories are sooo good

vampire Lycan
06-03-2010, 12:47 PM
BWAHAHAHAHAHAH im writting more

Twilight Vampire
06-03-2010, 01:11 PM
BWAHAHAHAHAHAH im writting more
lol if you don't I'll shove crackers down your throat!

vampire Lycan
06-03-2010, 01:49 PM
XVIII, Betrayal:
I turned around and saw that James was gone! I looked in front of me to see that there were more shadows in front of us. I growled and tried to sense if Shadow was nearby, but I couldn’t sense him at all. I backed up a couple steps as James walked out from in front of me with a weapon that I have never seen before. I barked loudly at the people in front of me as they all walked out and I noticed they were all vampire/werewolf hunting weapons! “What’s wrong mutt? We are just here to take of business with Shadow not you” James said. ‘You will not harm Shadow!’ I thought loudly and barked again. “Shut up dog” James said as he kicked me in the head knocking me out. I woke up later with Shadow shaking me awake while he was covered in blood and James’s body next to me. “Wake up dumb dog; you’re so useless when it comes to fights” he said then laughed as I got up. ‘Well if I had hands I would be able to take them all on’ I said angrily. “Well we should make you a werewolf not just a dog then” Shadow said as he began walking through the forest. ‘How will you do that though’ I asked, following him through the forest. “You will see later” he said as we finally got out of the forest! ‘What now’ I asked as I looked around. “Now we find somewhere to sleep for now, then we find someone to change you into a werewolf he said. ‘What about that over there’ I asked and looked at a small pond with a cave in the rock. “That looks perfect” Shadow said. We both started walking over to the pond and i saw a waterfall inside the cave! We went into the cave and slept as far back as possible to avoid being seen
(pic of the pond and cave: http://koh-lanta-map.com/images/blue-pond-krabi.jpghttp://www.planetware.com/i/photo/natural-bridge-arch-national-park-gold-coast-ausw602.jpghttp://pix.alaporte.net/pub/d/3470-1/Waterfall+Cave.JPG

UCHIHASASUKE_GIRL
06-03-2010, 01:52 PM
Great story!
It's very interesting, and I really like it. :D

vampire Lycan
06-03-2010, 01:54 PM
thank you :D

UCHIHASASUKE_GIRL
06-03-2010, 01:55 PM
Your very welcome

Twilight Vampire
06-03-2010, 01:55 PM
i love the cave and pond!

vampire Lycan
06-03-2010, 01:56 PM
:D yaya

vampire Lycan
06-03-2010, 03:07 PM
i hoped everyone liked the story

sasuke uchiha gal
06-05-2010, 04:42 PM

the beginning reminds me of us

Twilight Vampire
07-25-2010, 12:30 PM
Wright more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hikari-chan
07-25-2010, 12:41 PM
W-wow.....y...your a great writer, l..lycan-san