PDA

View Full Version : Spoiler: Kabuto has gotten better than he was in the original naruto.

SilentAssassin330
03-02-2011, 01:32 PM
The reason I say this is because he bought back so much awesome people back to life like Itachi, Nagato, Deidara, and some others I believe. Kabuto may also be near Tobi's level.

Anyone agrees?

Gin
03-02-2011, 01:34 PM
He absorbed orochimaru. Of course he's better.

-N-
03-02-2011, 01:35 PM
The reason I say this is because he bought back so much awesome people back to life like Itachi, Nagato, Deidara, and some others I believe. Kabuto may also be near Tobi's level.

Anyone agrees?

Uhm...quite obvious isn't it?

Pre-Shippuden Kabuto:
Medical Nin around Kakashi Level.

Post-Shippuden:
A Threat to the Shinobi Alliance due to Edo Tensei Spam.

SilentAssassin330
03-02-2011, 01:38 PM
Uhm...quite obvious isn't it?

Pre-Shippuden Kabuto:
Medical Nin around Kakashi Level.

Post-Shippuden:
A Threat to the Shinobi Alliance due to Edo Tensei Spam.

Yeah it is but I was just saying because he has gotten better.

He absorbed orochimaru. Of course he's better.

Yeah Kabutomaru something like that.

JazzJunkie4
03-02-2011, 02:37 PM
no ;);););) sherlock.

Parak111
03-02-2011, 02:47 PM
Eh, he's just plain spamming Edo Tensei left and right. He was better before he "absorbed" Orochimaru. He had jutsu of his own.

I haven't seen him use his healing powers or the Chakra Scalpel Jutsu from a long time. The Chakra Scalpel could tear tissue, and it was an impressive jutsu. I hope we see him using his own jutsu again.

zerosameri
03-06-2011, 01:09 PM
This should all ready be known I mean really. He would fail if he was still at the same power level he was in Original Naruto.

Blah.
03-06-2011, 01:15 PM
I don't think he is at madara's level quite yet..and i think he knows that.

Shikamaru Nara
03-06-2011, 01:18 PM
no ;);););) sherlock.
Just because you think it's obvious doesn't give you the right to be mean to someone else.

@OP: Yeah I agree. Having enough chakra to bring many people back and control them is a huge feat.

deidara330
03-06-2011, 01:21 PM
He's not Kabutomaru, he's Kabuto. He's his own character.

Shikamaru Nara
03-06-2011, 01:22 PM
I don't think he is at madara's level quite yet..and i think he knows that.
Madara has no feats.

zerosameri
03-06-2011, 01:26 PM
Madara has no feats.
Yes he does. It may not be much, but he has some.

Shikamaru Nara
03-06-2011, 01:42 PM
A kick and intangibility?

deidara330
03-06-2011, 01:44 PM
A kick and intangibility?EMS, Time/Space Ninjutsu, Biju control, Rinnegan + Izanagi, Genjutsu at a level higher than anyone else in the Narutoverse has shown.

kalmeast
03-06-2011, 01:47 PM
Kabuto Mentions a couple of jutsu's up his sleeves dont you wonder what they might be? i'm guessing they might be stronger than edo tensei...

kalmeast
03-06-2011, 01:49 PM
EMS, Time/Space Ninjutsu, Biju control, Rinnegan + Izanagi, Genjutsu at a level higher than anyone else in the Narutoverse has shown.

Do you think Madara has his EMS... I know Itachi couldn't be wrong about him having his eyes intact but seriously we haven't seen him use it yet. Neither have we seen him de-activate the sharingan ever? his eye is only and always in the normal sharingan mode...wassup with that?

deidara330
03-06-2011, 01:50 PM
Do you think Madara has his EMS... I know Itachi couldn't be wrong about him having his eyes intact but seriously we haven't seen him use it yet. Neither have we seen him de-activate the sharingan ever? his eye is only and always in the normal sharingan mode...wassup with that?It's likely something that happened because of his fight with Hashirama. In the story's timeline that's the last time he's seen with it active. He probably just keeps his Sharingan always active due to his unusally strong chakra.

JazzJunkie4
03-06-2011, 11:10 PM
Just because you think it's obvious doesn't give you the right to be mean to someone else.

@OP: Yeah I agree. Having enough chakra to bring many people back and control them is a huge feat.

bite me

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
03-07-2011, 12:15 AM
he surely has gotten stronger....because he absorbed orochimaru

Jakropha
03-07-2011, 06:34 AM
no ;);););) sherlock.

That, and this

Go back to Pre-Shippuden and reread/watch about Kabuto
His personality changes little
But he definately gets better, in fact.

Kabuto + 1 Minute of off screen time = Better
Sakura + 1 Hour of off screen time = Nyet
Sasuke + 1 Chapter of screen time = Its about time he returned, got bored without him (Sadly admitting that)