PDA

View Full Version : BFVT: Round 2: Devroux Alter V.S. Liam

kg gangster
03-02-2011, 07:53 AM
Rules: Tourney Rules
Starting Distance: 20 meters

It doesn't matter who goes first. If no one posts by the dead line then you are both DQ'd

Devroux
03-02-2011, 02:52 PM
Uncreative location is uncreative.

kg gangster
03-03-2011, 06:36 AM
Okay....deal. I have better things to do then si there and think of detailed locations.

Devroux
03-03-2011, 03:31 PM
Damn... Everyone's got something up there ass butt today. It was a joke...

Calm down.

Bacon
03-03-2011, 03:32 PM
D: I am reporting you for swearing dev. >.> Now you will be forced to drink hot sauce. :3

Devroux
03-03-2011, 03:43 PM
But spicy hurts my tummy! Dx

Bacon
03-03-2011, 03:47 PM
Then you should not say bad werd. D:<

Devroux
03-03-2011, 03:48 PM
I sorry! I fix! I fix!

/cry

Bacon
03-03-2011, 03:53 PM
:3 Happiness bunny is pleased.http://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/_img/chars/char_9159.jpg

Devroux
03-03-2011, 03:55 PM
Woah. Creepy bunny is creepy.

zetsu2141
03-03-2011, 03:56 PM
:3 Happiness bunny is pleased.http://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/_img/chars/char_9159.jpg

Happiness bunny just mentally scared me for life.

Bacon
03-03-2011, 03:57 PM
Woah. Creepy bunny is creepy.
It's words are worse than it's stare. :3
Happiness bunny just mentally scared me for life.
:( I thought he was funny,but it is a bit disturbing. :3

Hally
03-05-2011, 10:36 PM
-_- At the end of this there is only going to be a few ppl left if no one counters or even makes moves.

Devroux
03-06-2011, 10:52 AM
I have until Thursday. If I hold out and am the first to post a move Thursday, I have a cheap win. ;)

Hally
03-06-2011, 10:52 AM
-_- thats cheap.

Devroux
03-06-2011, 01:08 PM
Exactly.

kg gangster
03-07-2011, 09:12 AM
/facepalm XD

Devroux
03-10-2011, 07:36 PM
I, Devroux Alter, am beginning the second round of a tournament. I am to fight a yound man named Liam in order to move on. My personal goal is to incapacitate or even kill the feeble man that stands before me. Looking him over, I see no threat. The guy doesn't even look like he can keep his eyes on me. But it doesn't matter to me. I just plan on beating the hell out of him and moving on. I decide to take the first move in order to make things move pretty quickly.

I stand in my original spot and point a single finger towards my adversary. Speaking under my breath a spell to a kido, I soon let out |||Bakudo ?: Binding Ribbons||| which conjer a set of spiritual energy ribbons that fly towards my foe in a simple attempt to tie him up and make my kill an easy one. After setting off the kido, I quickly go into another spell in order to release |||Hado ?: Saw Blades||| to conjer a set of 20 rotating saw blades made out of spiritual energy. I again send these towards my enemy, but this time with the attempt to dice him into pieces with the weak kido.

After releasing my simple spells, I cross my arms over my body and grasp the hilt of each of my zanpaktou. With little effort I tug the swords from their resting places in order to take them out of their long rest. In my left hand I hold a black zanpaktou. It's dual edged, but the sharp blade of the sword is white in color. In my right hand is its twin. It is just as long and dual edged, but the white sword is surrounded by a black blade. They are two sides of the same coin and their names are Tenshi Dark and Tenshi Light.

As of now, my zanpaktou are useless for everything but cutting my foe into pieces. I'd rather give him a hell of a time so I decide to release them both. I first speak the phrase, "Overpower all benevolence, Tenshi Dark," in order to release the black zanpaktou. It glows black, which would give even the most caring of creatures the feeling of pain or dread, and then morphs. It stays with the type of a sword, but it's shape changes to that of a demon screaming in agony. The mouth and eyes of the demon glow a deep red. It's wings are spread out and above it to come together into the point of a sword. When it's fully released I speak the phrase, "Cast out all malevolence, Tenshi Light," and the white zanpaktou glows with a radiance that would make even the darkest of creatures feel at peace. It morphs into the shape of an angel praying with it's mouth open. The eyes of the angel glow with a calming blue. The wings of the angel are spread out to its sides to form the shape of an axe.

After the release of my zanpaktou, I attack. I shunpo forward at my foe until I come face to face with him. I come close enough that my nose almost touches his and then I shunpo again. This time I come at him from behind him. I attempt to ram Tenshi Dark through his chest from behind him while at the same time swinging Tenshi Light in attempt to behead him with the weak slash. Withdrawing from my slashes, I leap 10 feet backwards. As soon as I land I point Tenshi Dark at my foe. The red eyes of the demon glow with fury and then release a bright red blast of spiritual energy at my foe. For as large as the blast was, it'll only cause a burn around my foes entire body. In addition to this, he will be overcome with the feeling of intense pain as if his limbs were being slowly ripped from his body. I then point Tenshi Light at the man called Liam. The eyes of the angel glow bright blue and then from its mouth come several long ribbons. They move with an intense beauty, but if they hit their mark, they will ensnare their prey and rip him to shreds. Even good must be heartless sometimes.

With my simple attacks, I decide to hold off. I'd rather see what my opponent can offer rather than to move forward alone. If possible, I don't want to release too many of my secrets this early in the tournament.