PDA

View Full Version : The New Pokemon....

Doomlord1234
03-01-2011, 07:26 AM
What do you think about the new Pokemon? The Black and White Version...Personally, They all look half-arsed. The Pokemon Zekrom's Appearance doesnt look...um....How do I say it....

...Screw it, the Dragon Looks like it has a furry Dong. What the hell?

Reshiram looks like an Anorexic Godzilla. Although I thought his Type was pretty cool, Dragon and Electric.

Zoruark is a nice little Pokemon a bit as well, Having a FOx and a Werewolf-like Creature, although it's only Dark, and Dark types dont have many moves to its name....

When I looked up on Serebii to see them, I was disappointed, then again, the series kind of died for me at Diamond and pearl. It wasnt a bad Series, but it wasnt good at the same time. It had its ups and down, one of them being Team Galactic (Or Team Destiny in the Japanese cut). Why do we need all these teams? Team magman and aqua were a little unneeded, and now team plasma? I understand there are other groups like Rocket that want to show off thier superiority, but why is it that they seem to get a little dumber by each game? Team Rocket should have a bigger comeback in the later games (If this one isnt the last). Or seriously, let an old series die already, We really dont need any more Pokemon! What ever happened to "Gotta Catch 'Em All!" Now it "Gotta keep up with it all!"

It's a terrible thing that they did to the lovable series, and making more of them isnt gonna make it any better. So what do you think about the series as a whole guys? I know I'm not the only one here who thinks that it should stop. Give me your honest opinion about it. `:P

Ishtar
03-01-2011, 07:48 AM
What do you think about the new Pokemon? The Black and White Version...Personally, They all look half-arsed. The Pokemon Zekrom's Appearance doesnt look...um....How do I say it....

...Screw it, the Dragon Looks like it has a furry Dong. What the hell?

Reshiram looks like an Anorexic Godzilla. Although I thought his Type was pretty cool, Dragon and Electric.

Zoruark is a nice little Pokemon a bit as well, Having a FOx and a Werewolf-like Creature, although it's only Dark, and Dark types dont have many moves to its name....

When I looked up on Serebii to see them, I was disappointed, then again, the series kind of died for me at Diamond and pearl. It wasnt a bad Series, but it wasnt good at the same time. It had its ups and down, one of them being Team Galactic (Or Team Destiny in the Japanese cut). Why do we need all these teams? Team magman and aqua were a little unneeded, and now team plasma? I understand there are other groups like Rocket that want to show off thier superiority, but why is it that they seem to get a little dumber by each game? Team Rocket should have a bigger comeback in the later games (If this one isnt the last). Or seriously, let an old series die already, We really dont need any more Pokemon! What ever happened to "Gotta Catch 'Em All!" Now it "Gotta keep up with it all!"

It's a terrible thing that they did to the lovable series, and making more of them isnt gonna make it any better. So what do you think about the series as a whole guys? I know I'm not the only one here who thinks that it should stop. Give me your honest opinion about it. `:P

My opnion of it is much different than yours. I think you've also mixed up Reshiram and Zekrom. Zekrom is Electric-Dragon and Reshiram is the white Dragon-Fire type Pokemon.

Zoroark looks cool to be honest, Lucario and Zoroark together is just....P:
There are going to be new moves for Dark types, as with every type. This is a new generation of Pokemon, which means a new generation of moves.

You're just stuck in the past. I like these Pokemon, and forever keep liking newer additions to the Pokedex. Team Plasma is actually cooler than all the rest, except for Team rocket. I'm actually looking forward to them. Though I think one day, they are going to make a Pokemon game with all the Team ____ leader's. In Pokemon Platinum (Awesome game, pwns Diamond and Pearl.) Team Galactic's leader, Cyrus, I believe he will return one day in a Pokemon game. The team organizations play as the main antagonist. I personally do not like games without a main antagonist, and I've read about Team Plasma and they pwn Team Galactic in my opinion. I also do think that Giovanni (And possibly the revival of team rocket) will make his return no doubt. Pokemon Black/White are said to be HUGE games. I'm going to be enjoying catching these Pokemon to be honest.

But this is your opinion. I gave mine, and I want to know what you think of my opinion. `:P

NBT
03-01-2011, 07:50 AM
Get the h*ll over it!

I like most of them,especially Zekrom.

JD Uchiha
03-01-2011, 08:20 AM
I thought they should have stop too, untill I played Black and White. These two games are the best since Gold, Silver, and Crystal version. Also, Dark-types are your friends in Black and White. You NEED a Dark-type on your team.

tsuki
03-01-2011, 08:26 AM
I think most of them look pretty cool. Some are a bit strange, but I don't mind that much.

Doomlord1234
03-01-2011, 10:28 AM
Well, It's not that I'm stuck in the past, Hell, Ruby and Saphire was an AWESOME game, but dont you think that it's a little extensive? I mean, how many PKMN can there be? Do real animals get created this quickly????

NBT, I dont think you understand where I come from in this topic. "Get the H*ll Over it" Doesnt exactly defend anything. Why dont you tell me why I should? At least Ishtar gave me an opinion. Oh, and Yes I did mess up on the names, they are switched.

Maybe it's the fact that I've been in the dark on the whole thing, and since it's not even out in america yet, I should give it a chance, besides, Heart gold and Soul silver was AMAZING. It was like I got hit by a wave of Nostalgia. The only thing I dont understand is, how are you able to fight 3 on 3? your first PKMN in the middle is allowed to hit anyone, but the other two cant? and there a SWITCH POSITION button in the game that takes up a turn? Really?

Ur Mom
03-01-2011, 10:37 AM
Pfft, Pokemon [past generation 3] >.>

tsuki
03-01-2011, 11:06 AM
I mean, how many PKMN can there be? Do real animals get created this quickly????

You do realize there are billions of different animal species. compared to that 700 pokemon isn't really a lot.

NBT
03-01-2011, 11:50 AM
Why dont you tell me why I should? ?
Complaining about it ain't changing anything.

Doomlord1234
03-01-2011, 12:13 PM
Complaining about it ain't changing anything.

Well, Telling me to stop complaining isnt gonna change it either, so It still didnt help...

not trying to get people made, but it's just my outlook on it.

Ninyn
03-01-2011, 12:15 PM
i like the new pokemon! ive played it on an emulator and im going to the fifth gym. and did you guys know that this region is meant to represent New York

Doomlord1234
03-01-2011, 12:16 PM
i like the new pokemon! ive played it on an emulator and im going to the fifth gym. and did you guys know that this region is meant to represent New York

Really? That's a little different. :3

Ninyn
03-01-2011, 12:20 PM
each region is meant to represent a country

Johto and Kanto= Parts of japan

Hoen= Europe

Sinnoh= Asia

Unova= New York (AKA part of the U.S.)

Doomlord1234
03-01-2011, 12:22 PM

Hoen= Europe

Sinnoh= Asia

Sounds a little crazy, but never thought of it like that. Pretty cool in a way.

Wanna be friends? :D I'm so alone....`~(

Ninyn
03-01-2011, 12:23 PM
fiiinnne (winer) o.o whaaat? XD

Doomlord1234
03-01-2011, 12:26 PM
fiiinnne (winer) o.o whaaat? XD

WHOOOOOT? `#(

lol, nah, It's cool. Thanks for the friend rq! :D

tsuki
03-01-2011, 12:29 PM

Hoen= Europe

Sinnoh= Asia

What? i thought each region was meant to represent a region of Japan

Ninyn
03-01-2011, 12:32 PM
nope.
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTqK30jrQuS_Urq6gEdkCsMpRXb25YOA htLO9uhdMt4nKKjtKckg2nCtg mijumaru is a stalker otter did you see when he stalked ash in the anime talk about an orgasim over a coment! XD

NBT
03-01-2011, 12:35 PM

Hoen= Europe-continent

Sinnoh= Asia-continent

Unova= New York (AKA part of the U.S.)-state/city
red..

Ninyn
03-01-2011, 12:37 PM
???? what???

Kakuzu
03-02-2011, 12:17 PM
They are original ideas, but the ways they were designed look somewhat recycled...

-N-
03-02-2011, 12:50 PM
They are original ideas, but the ways they were designed look somewhat recycled...

Well it was the Idea for Black and White to start a new beginning.
Hence why only the new Gen's are available first.

Sawk and Nageki = Hitmonlee and Hitmonchan

Ninyn
03-02-2011, 12:51 PM
i agree

junchurikioftheleaf
03-02-2011, 12:53 PM
two words

afro break

official seal of approval

-N-
03-02-2011, 12:55 PM

Hoen= Europe

Sinnoh= Asia

So do the different Evil Teams.

Team Rocket = Mafia Mob
Team Plasma and Aqua = Eco Terrorists
Team Plasma = Templars

Just not sure of Galactic.

junchurikioftheleaf
03-02-2011, 12:57 PM
So do the different Evil Teams.

Team Rocket = Mafia Mob
Team Plasma and Aqua = Eco Terrorists
Team Plasma = Templars

Just not sure of Galactic.
galactic is like the al quida

megabbaut
03-02-2011, 12:59 PM
how come in every new pokemon generation they introduce a new ''bird'' pokemon? ex: pidget, tailow, starly

NBT
03-02-2011, 01:11 PM
You forgot Hoothoot and Pidove.

Doomlord1234
03-02-2011, 02:49 PM
They wanna recycle the older Pokemon from the first one, and then call it "New" Like Starly. It's Pidgey in another costume, I swear.

Moon
03-02-2011, 03:01 PM
I happen to like them, I want that ice cream shaped one.

NBT
03-02-2011, 03:46 PM
They wanna recycle the older Pokemon from the first one, and then call it "New" Like Starly. It's Pidgey in another costume, I swear.
How is that?

Doomlord1234
03-03-2011, 05:20 AM
How is that?

Well what do you think starly is? He's a bird, He's flying. Pidgey has 2 evolutions, so does starly. In most of the games, they have those PKMN that pretty much are the same as the first generation. They dont really change. They have a good concept, but it's obvious they ran out of ideas.

I'll say this: When I get BLK and WHT, I'm getting Snivey, and tepig. The Otter, is so....UGLY. The final evolution doesnt even LOOK like it would fit. I thought it would look like a Epic Otter, but nope....

the Ice cream PKMN is a joke. I swear, they're screwing with my childhood. (I'm 20, but still...Nostalgia!) The polar bear looks a bit too skinny. I know it's Ursaring's Polar counterpart, but Ursaring looks more Intimidating. That Ghost/Ground looks awesome though.

Like I said, before I go overboard, is that the PKMN are getting to the point where they dont even LOOK like a PKMN would, instead they are far from it. I thought the Buffalo would be the evolution to Tauros or something, and then that Metal Gear thing....What IS THAT THING?

NBT
03-03-2011, 05:43 AM
Well what do you think starly is? He's a bird, He's flying. Pidgey has 2 evolutions so does starly1.That means nothing.2.The reason every generation has regional bird is pretty much the same reason every region has a legendary trio and I see no reason for them to change that.. In most of the games, they have those PKMN that pretty much are the same as the first generationUnless you'r talking about evolved forms,I have no idea what the h*ll you're talking about..

I'll say this: When I get BLK and WHT, I'm getting Snivey, and tepig. The Otter, is so....UGLY. The final evolution doesnt even LOOK like it would fit. I thought it would look like a Epic Otter, but nope....
Samurott *censored*ing wins. and Oshawott is pretty cool too.I'm not getting Tepig due the fact that Ganon is the third Fire/Fighting in a row.. I swear, they're screwing with my childhood. (I'm 20, but still...Nostalgia!)That one word invalidates your entire b****fest
Like I said, before I go overboard, is that the PKMN are getting to the point where they dont even LOOK like a PKMN wouldSome look like Digimon,which isn't nessecarily bad,and one looks like an epic Megaman boss,but pretty much all megaman characters look epic.I thought the Buffalo would be the evolution to Tauros or somethingI'm guessing it's a relative of Tauros,as with all the other pokemon that look like pkemon from past generations., and then that Metal Gear thing....What IS THAT THING?You just answered your own question.

Doomlord1234
03-03-2011, 06:04 AM
1.That means nothing.2.The reason every generation has regional bird is pretty much the same reason every region has a legendary trio and I see no reason for them to change that..Unless you'r talking about evolved forms,I have no idea what the h*ll you're talking about..
Samurott *censored*ing wins. and Oshawott is pretty cool too.I'm not getting Tepig due the fact that Ganon is the third Fire/Fighting in a row.That one word invalidates your entire b****fest
Some look like Digimon,which isn't nessecarily bad,and one looks like an epic Megaman boss,but pretty much all megaman characters look epic.I'm guessing it's a relative of Tauros,as with all the other pokemon that look like pkemon from past generations., You just answered your own question.

Samurott Looks like something I'd never see anywhere. And why did they Put an Icecream cone as a pokemon? Are they for real?

I dont know, This whole PKMN thing is going to die very soon anyway. and No, Dont tell me after this, they're gonna make another one. It's getting Tedious. The whole series needs to go, before they go on. That's it. Final. This thread is pretty much done.

Sai's brother
03-03-2011, 06:07 AM
Samurott Looks like something I'd never see anywhere. And why did they Put an Icecream cone as a pokemon? Are they for real?

I dont know, This whole PKMN thing is going to die very soon anyway. and No, Dont tell me after this, they're gonna make another one. It's getting Tedious. The whole series needs to go, before they go on. That's it. Final. This thread is pretty much done.
No it isn't. Losing 1 fan isn't gonna make the creators stop making the games/shows. XD

Sephiroth
03-03-2011, 06:15 AM
is there any games that guy does like?? =/

Ishtar
03-03-2011, 06:20 AM
I happen to like the ice cream cone. It's one of my faves.

Sephiroth
03-03-2011, 06:21 AM
i agree ishtar. Hey ish, when we get our games, how bout we trade with each other so we can get all 3 starters.

Doomlord1234
03-03-2011, 06:30 AM
I like plenty of games, but then again, it's a little hard to let go of all the older games from my childhood. It's just critisism towards the games of new, based off a old idea. That's all. I mean, Pokemon will still always be good to me, no matter what Pokemon they slap on a game and sell it. It isnt like alot of games where they change so much. This game look, and must fell (i'm hoping so) good. Pokemon will always be one of my favorite series. Even the newer ones. Nintendo has'nt lost me as a fan. I dont think they ever will. As long as they dont turn Pokemon into Halo, I'm good. Besides, This happens with all the series, you have people that question it alot, but once you put it in thier hands, the negative comments, turn to good. and I know for a fact, that Once I buy this, I will be happy. All I need to do now, if get a 3ds. :D

fpr those of you that I was fighting with, I apologize. it's a thing I like to do, is make up a giant critic's view of something, and then see where it goes. Once I had enough, i've had enough. and this is where it ends. So I will fix this thread for all of the GOOD things about PKMN. I hope you guys watching this thread can look foward to the good comments from this old goat of a gamer.

-Doomlord1234

tsuki
03-03-2011, 07:19 AM
Team Plasma and Aqua = Eco Terrorists.
I think you mean Magma, not plasma

Vivi
03-03-2011, 07:20 AM

Why did they put a Pink Jelly Pokemon that transforms as a Pokemon?
Why did they put a Bunch of Pink Eggs as a Pokemon?
Why did they put a walking piece of Sludge as Pokemon?
Dunsparce is hard to even categorize to what it is.

Way more abstract than an Ice Cream Cone.

This whole PKMN thing is going to die very soon anyway.

Same thing People said years ago and it's still ongoing with Huge success.

Typical Pokemon Business:

Create Games.
Advertise it.
People complain.
???.
Profit.

NBT
03-03-2011, 07:25 AM
I think Dunsparce is supposed to be some kind of snake or something.

Doomlord1234
03-03-2011, 07:31 AM
Why did they put a Pink Jelly Pokemon that transforms as a Pokemon?
Why did they put a Bunch of Pink Eggs as a Pokemon?
Why did they put a walking piece of Sludge as Pokemon?
Dunsparce is hard to even categorize to what it is.

Way more abstract than an Ice Cream Cone.

Same thing People said years ago and it's still ongoing with Huge success.

Typical Pokemon Business:

Create Games.
Advertise it.
People complain.
???.
Profit.

Yes, some of the other PKMN from the first are abstract, but Ditto was a awesome PKMN to have, or look at, it transforms into whatever it wants! Muk was a living sludge created by the man by accident. And I dont think it walks, more like slooshes to the left and to the right. Dunsparce is...I think it's like a cave insect...thing....

Again...a floating Ice cream cone...and you dont think that is more abstract than anything from that tiny list?

NBT
03-03-2011, 07:38 AM
What about the floating rock or the eggs?Or that godd*mn penguin.

Vivi
03-03-2011, 07:38 AM
Yes, some of the other PKMN from the first are abstract, but Ditto was a awesome PKMN to have, or look at, it transforms into whatever it wants!
Muk was a living sludge created by the man by accident. And I dont think it walks, more like slooshes to the left and to the right. Dunsparce is...I think it's like a cave insect...thing....

Again...a floating Ice cream cone...and you dont think that is more abstract than anything from that tiny list?

See what I mean with Dunsparce?

Not at all.
Especially not compared to Exeggcute which noone complains about.

"OMG An Ice Cream Cone.Fail."

Meanwhile Exeggcute is treated like the most normal thing.
That is just Bull.

Vivi
03-03-2011, 07:41 AM
http://wiki.pokeland.net/images/6/64/Probopass.png

Yep an Ice Cream Cone is so weird compared to Probopass who looks like a Clichee Jew Rock.
Yet I hear noone complain about it either.

NBT
03-03-2011, 07:41 AM
Eggs evolving into a palm tree?
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x148/paul3rd_bucket/Peoples_Eyebrow.jpg

Sephiroth
03-03-2011, 07:45 AM
dont forget about teh floating ballon!

NBT
03-03-2011, 07:46 AM
Drifloon and Drifblim rock!
http://static.gamesradar.com/images/mb/GamesRadar/us/Games/P/Pokemon%20Black%20White/Everything%20Else/Ghost%20Pokemon%20tribute/Finished/obs05--article_image.jpg

Vivi
03-03-2011, 07:47 AM
Eggs evolving into a palm tree?
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x148/paul3rd_bucket/Peoples_Eyebrow.jpg

Trapinch to Flygon.
Or Remoraid to Octillery.

Doomlord1234
03-03-2011, 07:48 AM
Yes, yes, that wierd rock thingy, it not only looked creepy. It scared the hell outta me. Not really, But the eggs were dumb as well, I forgot about them. turn into a tree...

Dunsparce is usually never looked at in the first place. I dont even remember it's type. Was it Ground? Normal?

A cliche' Jewish Rock...*Laughs* That is pretty funny. I got a good laugh from that. I forgot that thingy too. It was in D/P Right? Yeah.

Doomlord1234
03-03-2011, 07:49 AM
Oh, and Driftblim is F***ing AWESOME. Needed in most of my teams now.

Sephiroth
03-03-2011, 07:50 AM
but same concept of an icecream cone

NBT
03-03-2011, 07:51 AM
Trapinch to Flygon.
Or Remoraid to Octillery.
Forgot about them,but ironically those are the ones I question the most.

Doomlord1234
03-03-2011, 07:52 AM
Yeah, but I still dont see it, What are you gonna do with living Ice cream? Stain my clothes with Vanilla goodness? "GO! VANILLA! RIP HIM A NEW ONE USING TACKLE!"

VANILLA WAS SPREAD EVERYWHERE DUE TO THE IMPACT. THE FOE POKEMON BEGAN EATING HIM!

NBT
03-03-2011, 07:53 AM
They try to eat it thinking it's real ice ream and get knocked out.

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.comicsalliance.com/media/2010/09/hitomoshi.jpg

Doomlord1234
03-03-2011, 07:57 AM
Still, As messed up as Some of the PKMN look, I do have to say, the series is going quite well, I've thought about it, and Now, thanks to you guys who pound this thread heavier than a Snorlax, I realize what I didnt, Taunting the Newer PKMN, was stupid and wrong. I do have to say though, that ONE dragon Pkmn, the one that has the red horns looks EPIC.

Taker369
03-03-2011, 05:27 PM
honestly i fealt the same way when i first seen it but now i grown to actually accept them if you hate them so much its simple dont play it or just give them a chance

itachithedarkcrow
03-03-2011, 05:57 PM
i like reshiram , but what where they thinking with that, ill say.. "furry quality" he hass...