PDA

View Full Version : Spoiler: Team 10's Reunion: Be Prepared

deidara330
02-27-2011, 08:49 PM
It's very likely Asuma will "achieve peace" in the next chapter, and I remember the last two times it happened people got all upset: "Lolwut lame" "Total TNJ" and stuff like that. So this time, if you're one of those people who didn't like it, be prepared. Of course, no matter what you think I'm going to like it for the simple fact that it'd be a touching moment of Team 10 and resolution to Asuma's character.

Blind Uchiha
02-27-2011, 09:10 PM
It's very likely Asuma will "achieve peace" in the next chapter, and I remember the last two times it happened people got all upset: "Lolwut lame" "Total TNJ" and stuff like that. So this time, if you're one of those people who didn't like it, be prepared. Of course, no matter what you think I'm going to like it for the simple fact that it'd be a touching moment of Team 10 and resolution to Asuma's character.

I know it's going to happen and I am ok with it, but I'd prefer if Kabuto turned Asuma into a killer that pwned Ino-Shika-Cho just to shake things up xD

LilHinataGirl
02-27-2011, 09:20 PM
i gonna cry when it happens ;-;

zerosameri
02-27-2011, 09:38 PM
You have to admit... Sasori's 2nd death was lame. Though at least this time, Asuma will have some what of a fight.

Lady Tsunade
02-28-2011, 03:34 AM
Its odd. Whenever Sasori died in the War no one seemed to take much notice. But its only now that everyones slagging off how crap his death was o.o

But, I wanna see some good moves used by Team 10. This fight will be so sad =[

2nd hokage
02-28-2011, 03:43 AM
Can't wait for that to happen... >;D

EvL j3st3r
02-28-2011, 12:52 PM
well when you think about it....I'm pretty sure we haven't seen anyone defeated by TNJ since Kabuto strengthened the technique with Anko. I'm not sure but I think maybe TNJ may have been a limited time thing.

J-Sun Tasogare
02-28-2011, 01:02 PM
50 bucks says Shikamaru will tell Asuma he has a child and he'll be at "peace" or stop being a killer long enough for them to capture him.

Zango
02-28-2011, 01:27 PM
^ Very likely, I was thinking he would just go "Poof" when Shikamaru tells him he buried Hidan for him.

deidara330
02-28-2011, 01:38 PM
50 bucks says Shikamaru will tell Asuma he has a child and he'll be at "peace" or stop being a killer long enough for them to capture him.Asuma kinda already knows.

I didn't think Sasori's death was lame or crap. I wrote a wall of text on that.

Wooster
03-01-2011, 06:52 AM
You have to admit... Sasori's 2nd death was lame. Though at least this time, Asuma will have some what of a fight.
You have to admit...Sasori's second ownage was awesome. Sasi Shaft kicked his tail. Once again proving how "Asuma" Danzo is.

At least in the Asuma case it will make sense that he comes to peace, he is fighting is old team and all that jazz.

Kreegah!!!
03-01-2011, 10:14 AM
You have to admit...Sasori's second ownage was awesome. Sasi Shaft kicked his tail. Once again proving how "Asuma" Danzo is.

At least in the Asuma case it will make sense that he comes to peace, he is fighting is old team and all that jazz.

The Spirit of Jazz is certainly formidable oaql3gsspBc

The Jazz Beast as well ixZkZt1WDIY&playnext=1&list=PL7A3E62359DCA27A3

Asuma has his hands full.:ugeek: