PDA

View Full Version : No Pokemon "Grey" Version

Invisible Fog
02-25-2011, 07:26 AM
http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/25353

tsuki
02-25-2011, 07:01 PM
I really don't believe this. They always make a 3rd game.

Kakuzu
02-27-2011, 09:20 AM
I believe they would. The only time they didn't make a third game was with Heart Gold and Soul Silver if I can recall correctly...

Ishtar
02-27-2011, 09:31 AM
"No, not at all. We are done with this generation with Pokemon Black and White Edition"
Hmm...

Kuromaki
02-27-2011, 10:11 AM
Aww too bad. But Black & White are already huge updates to the Pokemon system as they are.
I believe they would. The only time they didn't make a third game was with Heart Gold and Soul Silver if I can recall correctly...

FireRed/LeafGreen too

Konoha'sGreenThunder
02-27-2011, 10:22 AM
Am I the only one hoping for a R/S remake soon? It was the last generation I actually liked. Or is it too soon?

Dark A. Jeagerjaquez
02-27-2011, 10:24 AM
Am I the only one hoping for a R/S remake soon? It was the last generation I actually liked. Or is it too soon?
I'm hoping for it too.

Hopefully Nintendo makes it. If they retire from pokemon,at least end it with the last remake

Vocaloid
02-27-2011, 12:53 PM
They're gonna make a 3rd version, don't worry. They always do, and with the differences in the game and certain things left unanswered, why wouldn't they?

While I want it (Mostly in hoping that Aqua/Magma are made less pathetic), its unikely because FRLG and HGSS were made only because Gen I-II were incompatible with the newer games, and RSE's still compatible with BW thru DPPLT/HGSS

NBT
02-27-2011, 01:02 PM
I'll believe it when I don't see it.

Shika-fiend
02-27-2011, 02:55 PM
Doing a Gray ver. would make a lot of sense. But, we can't say this early.

Pichu
02-27-2011, 03:12 PM
I don't beleive this... they usually do so...

P.s I love how they are arguing over how grey/gray is spelt.

tsuki
02-28-2011, 07:34 AM

Way too soon for that.

Invisible Fog
02-28-2011, 12:57 PM

They weren't supposed to, HeartGold and SoulSilver WERE the remakes.

Just like FireRed and LeafGreen, HS and SS weren't even supposed to.

Also I agree Ruby and Sapphire are due for an update.

Kuromaki
02-28-2011, 08:17 PM
I hate Hoenn, but DS remakes for the 3rd gen would be nice..

Cloukora
02-28-2011, 09:23 PM
Why so many Pokemon games and remakes?!!!
Will it ever end?
Why not just have something on the DS to update your Pokemon game that adds in new stuff every once in awhile? Instead of making whole new games?
(I'm sorry, I'm just in a psychoranting mood
but seriously, Pokemon is the new Final Fantasy

tsuki
03-01-2011, 08:32 AM
Why so many Pokemon games and remakes?!!!
Will it ever end?
Why not just have something on the DS to update your Pokemon game that adds in new stuff every once in awhile? Instead of making whole new games?
(I'm sorry, I'm just in a psychoranting mood
but seriously, Pokemon is the new Final Fantasy

Because they want to make money, lol.

They make far more money by releasing a new game than they wuold by releasing updates.

Cloukora
03-01-2011, 05:18 PM
I get that, but it should be about the fans, not the money

NBT
03-01-2011, 05:42 PM
Most fans I've seen like the new games.I can think of more reasons,but don't feel like pointing them out.And since when does the DS even have game updates?

Oh yeah,they have families to feed,bills to pay,a company to run,yada yada so of course it's about the money.

geogreymon123
03-01-2011, 08:46 PM

They did with the original. It was called Cyrstal.

tsuki
03-02-2011, 07:02 AM
I get that, but it should be about the fans, not the money
It is only about the fans if it makes them more money, xD. Welcome to the real world.

They did with the original. It was called Cyrstal.

Yeah but they didn't do it with the updates

NBT
03-02-2011, 07:33 AM
That'd mean they'd have to make remake a remake for remakes.