PDA

View Full Version : Who's that guy?! Edmund (Eddy) Jackson vs Jun

Cyl
02-22-2011, 08:06 PM
Range: 15 feet starting distance.
Note! My Zanpakuto is CONSTANTLY in Shikai! (See Ichigo Kurosaki or Zaraki Kenpachi as a reference.)

Rules: No GM. I'm able to use my little haxxed Vizard Resurrection if it comes to it. You're able to use AoD/Second Release.

I'll go first.

----
Sitting here, kicking bulls in the face, making them angry, you know, the usual stuff. Kyousei started to relax as he sapped the kinetic energies out of the charging bulls until they fell to their feet exhausted and drained. Kyousei then felt an immense reiatsu, and immediately knew who it was. "Kinetic Lock!" Kyousei stops some of the charging bulls in their place by blocking their kinetic energy outputs so he would not be disturbed by them for the duration of their life.

"Hello, Jun!" Kyousei shouted as he stared at the Arrancar who appeared to be 15 feet from his current position. "Hado #32: Okasen!" yelled as he fires a wide arc of yellow energy at his opponent, attempting to engulf him and obliterate him if not incinerating him. Kyousei then shunpo'd at the same time, pulling out his standard but deadly Katana Zanpakuto, appearing behind his opponent and slicing upwards from the center of his opponents back, attempting to cause great injury and attempting to paralyze his opponent as he is cutting at the spine. Kyousei then flipped backwards then preformed a regular Hado #4: Byakurai without speaking in an attempt to pierce the opponent's heart from the back.

----

Cyl
02-23-2011, 01:51 PM
Bump?

junchurikioftheleaf
02-23-2011, 02:23 PM
oh yea ill get to this later im readin mangas at the moment

junchurikioftheleaf
02-23-2011, 06:36 PM
Range: 15 feet starting distance.
Note! My Zanpakuto is CONSTANTLY in Shikai! (See Ichigo Kurosaki or Zaraki Kenpachi as a reference.)

Rules: No GM. I'm able to use my little haxxed Vizard Resurrection if it comes to it. You're able to use AoD/Second Release.

I'll go first.

----
Sitting here, kicking bulls in the face, making them angry, you know, the usual stuff. Kyousei started to relax as he sapped the kinetic energies out of the charging bulls until they fell to their feet exhausted and drained. Kyousei then felt an immense reiatsu, and immediately knew who it was. "Kinetic Lock!" Kyousei stops some of the charging bulls in their place by blocking their kinetic energy outputs so he would not be disturbed by them for the duration of their life.

"Hello, Jun!" Kyousei shouted as he stared at the Arrancar who appeared to be 15 feet from his current position. "Hado #32: Okasen!" yelled as he fires a wide arc of yellow energy at his opponent, attempting to engulf him and obliterate him if not incinerating him. Kyousei then shunpo'd at the same time, pulling out his standard but deadly Katana Zanpakuto, appearing behind his opponent and slicing upwards from the center of his opponents back, attempting to cause great injury and attempting to paralyze his opponent as he is cutting at the spine. Kyousei then flipped backwards then preformed a regular Hado #4: Byakurai without speaking in an attempt to pierce the opponent's heart from the back.

----

*I wander along a field and quickly find myself greeted by...some guy that I don't fully remember, he appears to know me tho and attacks quickly with a standard hado. I merely raise a hand forming a barrier of reiatsu around it and catch your hado sliding back from the force before deflecting it from it's intended course. upon doing this I see my apparent opponent flash past me to get at my back, I spin to the side avoiding the strike and positioning myself so I can face him directly and upon recognizing his stance immediately drop to the ground into a 4 legged stance as the hado soars over my head, just nicking the sheath of my sword as it goes tearing the sheath open and causing it to become absorbed and purified by sever. I then buck launching my sword off me into the air and flip up onto my hand kicking my sword by it's handle to send it flying blade first at you aiming for impalement. I finish the flip landing on my feet and charge forward to catch the handle of Shura mid-air just as it would have passed you and turn swinging it aiming for your head. I then let momentum carry me back and land sliding next to one of the bulls you so thoughtfully locked in place.

I lift a hand placing it on the side of the bull and murmur " poor creature, your sacrifice will not go unappreciated, with your life I will kill your tormentor. I then release a burst of reiatsu into the bull freezing it's entire structure and causing it to explode in a rain of blood. I use this as a diversion even going so far as to let go of my sword and leave it mid-air to fall, ofcourse by the time you realize it hit the ground it would be to late as I sonido'd upon the bull's explosion sliding up low crouching and rising with a fist surrounded by reiatsu while murmuring "blood drive.., INFINITY BURST! REVISED!" and before I let off my punch, the blood from the bull will be swarming around my hand freezing into bit's from being overwhelmed by my reiatsu, pushing out any affects from yours and I send the punch forward aiming for just below your ribcage. if the punch connects youll feel the blow hard breaking into the unprotected space just below your ribcage and rising behind it, after that the reiatsu around my hand will erupt outwards in a shockwave with double the force of the punch probably tearing your apart or sending you back with bone breaking force and also send the blood projectiles right at you point blank aiming to riddle your body with holes piercing all manner of organs.*

Cyl
02-25-2011, 01:14 PM
I plan on countering today. I'm in too many fights, I'm gunna overdo myself.

You, Yori, Seven, Dev, Mako, and Kejon? (Whut)

I think I actually might have left out some, too.

Cyl
02-27-2011, 10:10 PM
*I wander along a field and quickly find myself greeted by...some guy that I don't fully remember, he appears to know me tho and attacks quickly with a standard hado. I merely raise a hand forming a barrier of reiatsu around it and catch your hado sliding back from the force before deflecting it from it's intended course. upon doing this I see my apparent opponent flash past me to get at my back, I spin to the side avoiding the strike and positioning myself so I can face him directly and upon recognizing his stance immediately drop to the ground into a 4 legged stance as the hado soars over my head, just nicking the sheath of my sword as it goes tearing the sheath open and causing it to become absorbed and purified by sever. I then buck launching my sword off me into the air and flip up onto my hand kicking my sword by it's handle to send it flying blade first at you aiming for impalement. I finish the flip landing on my feet and charge forward to catch the handle of Shura mid-air just as it would have passed you and turn swinging it aiming for your head. I then let momentum carry me back and land sliding next to one of the bulls you so thoughtfully locked in place.

I lift a hand placing it on the side of the bull and murmur " poor creature, your sacrifice will not go unappreciated, with your life I will kill your tormentor. I then release a burst of reiatsu into the bull freezing it's entire structure and causing it to explode in a rain of blood. I use this as a diversion even going so far as to let go of my sword and leave it mid-air to fall, ofcourse by the time you realize it hit the ground it would be to late as I sonido'd upon the bull's explosion sliding up low crouching and rising with a fist surrounded by reiatsu while murmuring "blood drive.., INFINITY BURST! REVISED!" and before I let off my punch, the blood from the bull will be swarming around my hand freezing into bit's from being overwhelmed by my reiatsu, pushing out any affects from yours and I send the punch forward aiming for just below your ribcage. if the punch connects youll feel the blow hard breaking into the unprotected space just below your ribcage and rising behind it, after that the reiatsu around my hand will erupt outwards in a shockwave with double the force of the punch probably tearing your apart or sending you back with bone breaking force and also send the blood projectiles right at you point blank aiming to riddle your body with holes piercing all manner of organs.*
----
As I see Jun sending his sword at me, I simply sidestep it and block and parry the attack for my head.
I watch my opponent as he kills the bulls, and I stick my finger in my ear to pull out a little earwax. Suddenly, he yells something about infinity and his hand is covered in blood, freezing or w/e. My opponent comes at me with a punch, I dodge this attack, at the same time absorbing the kinetic from the force of the punch. After the projectiles of blood come at me, White Energy leaks from my sword and forming a shield around me which protects me from the projectiles or slow them down as I move out the way.

"Well, Jun, I'll show you one of the benefits from controlling Kinetic Energy brings!" Quickly, I shunpo beside Jun and I yell the word "Crash!" Suddenly, the kinetic force from your punch is released on you at point blank range. This attack will attempt to break your bones and send you flying backwords as if you're hitting yourself with your own attack. After that, I appear beside you again and preform three slashes at your neck, arm and leg. The slashes attempt to injure you greatly if not killing you. The first slash is across the next, the other is an attempt to cut off your entire arm, and the other is to cut off all your leg.
----

Cyl
02-28-2011, 03:31 PM
Bump so Jun can see.

junchurikioftheleaf
02-28-2011, 03:32 PM
already noticed, will get to it later

Cyl
02-28-2011, 03:39 PM
Alrighty.

Cyl
02-28-2011, 04:01 PM