PDA

View Full Version : Who else likes Kanon?

Tomohime Zazuki
02-22-2011, 06:36 PM
I finished the whole 24 episode series of Kanon and i LOVED it!!! i cried soooooo much during this series......surprising cuz im not really into sappy animes lol but this one was AMAZING!!! i was just wondering if anybody has heard of it or has watched it and wat ur thoughts r on it :D have fun!!!

Shikamaru Nara
02-23-2011, 02:12 PM
I generally dislike short series. Not enough development time.

Tomohime Zazuki
02-23-2011, 03:06 PM
i dont mind if a series is 24 ep's long but series that r like 12 or 14 or even less really do bug me!! like wolfs rain 4 example, i though the anime was long enough (30 ep's) but the manga only has 2 vol's!! that really ticked me off -_- but kanon i thought wasnt 2 short :) as 4 the charac's deaths i just thought they were sad :( especially Mokoto's

thankx 4 commenting guys! X)

also, did anybody else think the ending of the series made no sense, i mean i KINDA get it but at the same time i dont lol ^^" i still love the series but the ending was confusing

Tomohime Zazuki
02-23-2011, 03:09 PM
another ?.....who were ur fav charac's from Kanon? mine was Ayu because she was soooo adorable and i really liked how she kept saying Uguu X3

and also ur least fav....my least fav was makoto but only at the beggining. At first i didnt like her because she was loud, annoying, a pest, and pouty but i liked her at the end of her arc cuz it was soooo sad!! i cried!! :( u really start 2 feel srry 4 her and start 2 like her better at the end.....but thats just my opinion lol :)