PDA

View Full Version : Why is there no naruto shippuden in the U.S?

Sasuke-kun(:
07-04-2009, 11:17 PM
Alright ever since the first time i started to watch the Naruto series i would always be looking forward to Saturday nights(thats when they usually show it at around 9pm)

And now im just woundering, why does VIZ media bother to make a trailer for NARUTO SHIPPUDEN in ENGLISH DUBBED but they dont bother to even put it on?! Like ive heard that they were suppose to have it on by the end of April!! but when i went to watch it on cartoonnetwork, POOF! NOTHING! they showed "total drama island'? and i was like "what The HELL?"

So what exactly is gonna happen here!? are they gonna show NARUTO SHIPPUDEN when the WHOLE series is finished in Japanese dubbed?! Like seriously that is probably gonna take a long TIME! cause look at the manga its around 440 or something and at the moment we are only at the episode when sasuke is assembling his team!?!? and look ! we are only going to have 52 episodes from japan each year!! so im woundering how long its going to take to finish the NARUTO SHIPPUDEN series! especially when the voice casters in the U.S have to recast the voice in english! Like there are some kids out there who dont even have a computer and love naruto! but ever since the regular series ended, they heard about shippuden from their friends, but JUST to watch the latest shippuden episodes they hav to use the internet!

well this is just my opinion on the subject.
(and please dont say that japanese dubbed naruto is better than the American dubbed, cause i dont want BASHING or RANTING on which one is better. but if you just want to say it anyways just end it with but thats my opinion or something like that)

KyuubiAkatsuki
07-04-2009, 11:23 PM
well i dont know why they dont show it anymore, but i heard that the shippuuden box set is gonna come out in english dubbed

Ashen
07-04-2009, 11:47 PM
I heard Cartoon Network had some kind of lame problem with Naruto. Any advertisements that you see now are for the Shippuden box sets that are coming out. No one currently knows when Shippuden will on TV again, to say nothing of which channel will host the show.

narutofan#10
07-05-2009, 07:07 PM
I've been wondering the same thing but it's probly for some lame reason that it's not on.

2unemanx
07-05-2009, 07:47 PM
I heard that naruto shippuden is coming out in dub soon but they cant because there focusing on ns more than naruto the original so before they can make ns they need to make naruto frst

Sasuke1223
07-05-2009, 08:24 PM
That's true and all but still they cut it off! it was almost done and they cut it off like that! it reminds me of power rangers when it gets good BAM! they cut it off like nothing.
I understand that they might be making the dubs but i mean it's 2009 and we're in July now all the naruto fans have been waiting far too long and i seriously believe it'll never be on t.v let alone on cn if they were to put it on t.v. it would be either Adult swim or Sci-fi that should have Naruto shippuden.
And plus isn't Naruto gonna finish on the box sets anyways? it's stupid but it's happening. I just want naruto back so i can watch it i seriously stopped watching it and i don't plan on watching the subs either.

jhokage613
07-05-2009, 08:30 PM
idk the whole situation makes me mad!!!!!!

heymanlol
07-05-2009, 08:38 PM
idk no ofence but i dnt see the point of not atching it with subs
its just as good but the again thats my opinion...

Sasuke1223
07-05-2009, 08:52 PM
maybe but i'm not a fan of reading on a computer while missing the action! XD

Skrall
07-06-2009, 10:25 AM
It appears they cancelled the show s you can see in this site (http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/convention/2009/anime-expo/viz-media) and we can only watch the episodes in dub version only if we buy the dvds

NinjaMaster474
07-06-2009, 12:59 PM
on hulu, they're trying to go through the Naruto™ episodes dubbed, they're on the part about Zabuza and Haku, but it still sucks because it'll take forever for them to get to 210... I stopped watching cn after they stopped showing Naruto™...(as long as I'm talking about stupid cn, why would they put an 'adult swim' on cartoon network anyway? Mostly little kids watch cn and their parents just think they're watching cartoons, meanwhile they're filling their heads with crap and bad language... sorry adult swim fans)

NinjaMaster474
07-06-2009, 01:18 PM
Naruto Shippuden is great, I watch it on the internet when it comes on, and like you said, I don't really like having to read the subtitles on the computer, but I've got used to it... that's my opinion though...

I heard that they aren't going to release the episodes of Naruto that we didn't get to even if they start to show Shippuden! That they're going to just skip those 11 episodes that we missed, CN doesn't want to get to Shippuden, the last episodes were brought to America via video, but CN started this whole thing that the series was cancelled! Until people started to complain about it, then they were saying that they weren't dubbed yet! I don't know why they don't want us to get to Shippuden, but it's appearent because they keep on making escuses not to.

I also heard via yahoo.com that the japanese people who made Naruto and Naruto Shippuden had a contract with Cartoon Network, for Naruto AND Naruto Shippuden, but Cartoon Network broke that contract, after Naruto got to episode 209... But Idk if it's true, or not...

All I know is that for some reason, Cartoon Network doesn't like Naruto... My hands are tired, so bye...

JCB
07-19-2009, 10:09 AM
Alright ever since the first time i started to watch the Naruto series i would always be looking forward to Saturday nights(thats when they usually show it at around 9pm)

And now im just woundering, why does VIZ media bother to make a trailer for NARUTO SHIPPUDEN in ENGLISH DUBBED but they dont bother to even put it on?! Like ive heard that they were suppose to have it on by the end of April!! but when i went to watch it on cartoonnetwork, POOF! NOTHING! they showed "total drama island'? and i was like "what The HELL?"

So what exactly is gonna happen here!? are they gonna show NARUTO SHIPPUDEN when the WHOLE series is finished in Japanese dubbed?! Like seriously that is probably gonna take a long TIME! cause look at the manga its around 440 or something and at the moment we are only at the episode when sasuke is assembling his team!?!? and look ! we are only going to have 52 episodes from japan each year!! so im woundering how long its going to take to finish the NARUTO SHIPPUDEN series! especially when the voice casters in the U.S have to recast the voice in english! Like there are some kids out there who dont even have a computer and love naruto! but ever since the regular series ended, they heard about shippuden from their friends, but JUST to watch the latest shippuden episodes they hav to use the internet!

well this is just my opinion on the subject.
(and please dont say that japanese dubbed naruto is better than the American dubbed, cause i dont want BASHING or RANTING on which one is better. but if you just want to say it anyways just end it with but thats my opinion or something like that)

they think its gotten too violent but i say not enough violence and that pissed me off too but it should go on Adult swim tho its better so it can take fewer time and they dont have to censor it like they keep the bad words and blood CN gets rid of it its better with the curse words and blood tho

master zetsu
07-19-2009, 07:08 PM
see now what i think their doing is going to be awesome i think their going to cancel adult swim all together! but thei doing wat they did there with there old shows once it got a wide aray of shows the gave it its own channel (boomerang) but if you havent notice they going through shows like crazy soon theyll give it its own channel 24/7 but on sat. they would have all day anime but they probly got to get enough shows or offesive scense in shows to anger parents (mangaina) badda boom they give us naruto on sat. reality on sun. and mon-fri wat ever they want

motheruchiha
07-19-2009, 07:10 PM
us is not cool to have it