02-19-2011, 07:02 PM
KNOWLEDGE: Manga
DISTANCE: 25 Feet
STATE OF MIND: Blood Lusted
RESTRICTIONS: None

Who Wins?

NBT
02-19-2011, 07:04 PM
Ain't this been done like a hundrend times?Pretty sure Suckura always wins.

Kazumi Saitama
02-19-2011, 07:08 PM
Funny, because I think Hinata wins.

Inuyasha
02-19-2011, 07:09 PM
Close combat I think Hinata is faster

But if Sakura lands a hit she's a gonner

LilHinataGirl
02-19-2011, 07:12 PM
both fight in a close range, sakura with her fist, hinata with her palm strike, who has the better advantage to make the other one bleed first, hmmmm sakura can make hinata bleed first but hinata can close sakura's chakra points.... so we all know who possibly can win..... no point in announcing the name =/

Inuyasha
02-19-2011, 07:12 PM
both fight in a close range, sakura with her fist, hinata with her palm strike, who has the better advantage to make the other one bleed first, hmmmm sakura can make hinata bleed first but hinata can close sakura's chakra points.... so we all know who possibly can win..... no point in announcing the name =/

It also ties in to who's faster which in this case is Hinata :lol:

Frost ninja
02-19-2011, 07:14 PM
Funny being this is my upcoming debate.

Inuyasha
02-19-2011, 07:16 PM
Hey Frost
And yea this is funny

Kazumi Saitama
02-19-2011, 07:17 PM
Hinata definitely attacks faster than Sakura as she was able to exchange blows with PTS Neji. This automatically puts her out of Sakura's league.

Michael/Michael
02-19-2011, 07:20 PM
Someone lock this. I am positive it is not allowed to do something like this when the match is already being donein thedebate contest. It would be easy for someone to take someones post and reword it. Unfair.

LilHinataGirl
02-19-2011, 07:21 PM
It also ties in to who's faster which in this case is Hinata :lol:

SHHHHHH Dont announce the winners name <_<

Inuyasha
02-19-2011, 07:22 PM
Hinata definitely attacks faster than Sakura as she was able to exchange blows with PTS Neji. This automatically puts her out of Sakura's league.

yea she beats in speed and once she hits with her gentle fist

heart damage or all chakra lost

Inuyasha
02-19-2011, 07:22 PM
SHHHHHH Dont announce the winners name <_<
Why Obvious winner is Obvious

Kazumi Saitama
02-19-2011, 07:24 PM
yea she beats in speed and once she hits with her gentle fist

heart damage or all chakra lost

I know. :/

I was stating Hinata is faster than Sakura.

Anyway, if this is going to be a contest debate, then someone lock.

Michael/Michael
02-19-2011, 07:25 PM
I believeit currently is.

LilHinataGirl
02-19-2011, 07:25 PM
Why Obvious winner is Obvious

Cuz there's no point in announcing her :p xDDDDD

Inuyasha
02-19-2011, 07:27 PM
I know. :/

I was stating Hinata is faster than Sakura.

Anyway, if this is going to be a contest debate, then someone lock.

Yea I know i was agreeing ;)

Cuz there's no point in announcing her :p xDDDDD

Ok then Sorry :p

in this battle _____ wins

LilHinataGirl
02-19-2011, 07:28 PM
Hinata-Chan!!!!^ ^ xDDDDD I had to do it <.< >.>

Kazumi Saitama
02-19-2011, 07:29 PM
Sweet, Frosty is debating on behalf of Hinata! GO FROSTY! PROVE HINATA KICKS SAKURA'S ASS!

Inuyasha
02-19-2011, 07:30 PM
Sweet, Frosty is debating on behalf of Hinata! GO FROSTY! PROVE HINATA KICKS SAKURA'S ASS!
Ok so now it is or isnt a debate?....xD

Kazumi Saitama
02-19-2011, 07:33 PM
I never noticed until now, but this debate is already going on in the contest, so yeah.

Vivi
02-19-2011, 07:35 PM

You mean trading Blows with Neji not even remotely being serious?

While Sakura managed to destroy the Kazekage Puppet without Chiyo?
Or even more:
Chapter 273 page 11.

Dodging about 15 Puppets.

Inuyasha
02-19-2011, 07:35 PM

Or even more:
Chapter 273 page 11.

you make an interesting point :ugeek:

LilHinataGirl
02-19-2011, 07:36 PM
Im not in this debate anymore o.o .......

Kazumi Saitama
02-19-2011, 07:44 PM

Or even more:
Chapter 273 page 11.

Neji never liked Hinata and blatantly told Hinata if she attacked, he would kill her. :/

LMAO! What? Sakura would have got a metal tail to the face if Chiyo did not help her.

Sakura jumped into the air once against puppets that attacked simultaneously. With precise timing, any shinobi could have accomplished an identical act.

This is a contest debate, so let us stop here.

EDIT: BTW, screw metal tail. Sakura would have been bleeding poison while foaming at the mouth.

Kuromaki
02-19-2011, 07:47 PM
We'll see how this turns out in the latest contest debate. http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

Kazumi Saitama
02-19-2011, 07:49 PM
We'll see how this turns out in the latest contest debate. http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

Indeed. http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

Vivi
02-19-2011, 07:52 PM
Neji never liked Hinata and blatantly told Hinata if she attacked, he would kill her. :/

LMAO! What? Sakura would have got a metal tail to the face if Chiyo did not help her.

Sakura jumped into the air once against puppets that attacked simultaneously. With precise timing, any shinobi could have accomplished an identical act.

This is a contest debate, so let us stop here.

Like I care?
Make it a rule if it's not allowed.
Couldn't care less I'm not in the contest.
Besides lock if it's a problem.
Looking at you Kuro.

Then look it up.
No Chakra Strings attached to her.
270 Page Page 19.
Chiyo shocked.
So I advise you to take that LMAO back if you don't know your facts.

LilHinataGirl
02-19-2011, 07:55 PM
o......................o;;;;

Kuromaki
02-19-2011, 07:56 PM
LilHinataGirl if you're going to post make it contribute to the debate.

@Vivi - I'm not debating on Hinata's behalf, but that page had no such dodging..

Kazumi Saitama
02-19-2011, 07:59 PM
Like I care?
Make it a rule if it's not allowed.
Couldn't care less I'm not in the contest.
Besides lock if it's a problem.
Looking at you Kuro.

Then look it up.
No Chakra Strings attached to her.
270 Page Page 19.
Chiyo shocked.
So I advise you to take that LMAO back if you don't know your facts.

I was actually thinking about Hiruko, but Sakura shattering the Kazekage puppet is no great feat when she merely stood up and punched the damn puppet, which was charging at Chiyo when Sasori thought Sakura was dead. Hell, I could play possum too, stand up and punch a puppet. The puppet practically ran into her fist. Woooo, go Sakura.

EDIT: I gave her too much credit. She did not even stand up. She was on her knees.

Vivi
02-19-2011, 08:11 PM
I was actually thinking about Hiruko, but Sakura shattering the Kazekage puppet is no great feat when she merely stood up and punched the damn puppet, which was charging at Chiyo when Sasori thought Sakura was dead. Hell, I could play possum too, stand up and punch a puppet. The puppet practically ran into her fist. Woooo, go Sakura.

Still 1000x times better than anything Hinata showed.
Which was getting trashed by Neji holding back.
Woooo, go Hinata.
But if you insist show me Hinata doing anything better.
Which is impossible.

I'm not debating on Hinata's behalf, but that page had no such dodging..

Varies on site.

Lady Tsunade
02-19-2011, 08:23 PM
Comparing PTS Preliminaries Neji to Part II Sakura? Theres a huge gap in skill.

I'm sorry. Hinatas evasive ability is far below Sakuras. She dodged attacks from puppets coming from all directions. And the attack was far from slow. She dodged attacks from Iron Sand blocks which again, were not slow. She avoided Itachis giant fireball. She escaped Kabutos surprise kunai attack from above. She can easily predict attack patterns [Iron Sand Blocks], she can tank paper bomb explosions, she can take sword strikes through the stomach and pull it out while healing. More importantly she can dodge fast attacks despite bad injuries and low chakra. Furthermore one hit gives Sakura the win, and a mere scratch of her poison kunai gives her the win. She also has sleeping bombs to crush in her hand while throwing punches to put Hinata to sleep. Hinata needs to either strike an internal organ, or close off all 64 of Sakuras tenketsu to win the match. That could take many strikes. And Sakura can easily heal herself back.

Hinatas surely gotten stronger since PTS, but has yet to show feats. Or very good ones at least. Twin Lion Fists nor Air Palm are super speed. Lion Fists in particular is a linear fairly average speed attack and easily predicted and dodged. If Sakura can dodge Itachis giant fireball, I have no doubt she can dodge Air Palm. And even if it hits it won't be knocking her off her feet whenever an Iron Sand block smashing into the ground was unable to.

I see no way of Hinata winning here asides hitting an internal organ, but with Sakuras evasive feats, That won't be happening. One scratch gives Sakura the win.

Kuromaki
02-19-2011, 08:30 PM
She escaped Kabutos surprise kunai attack from above.
I don't remember this, but then again i didn't pay attention to that arc. xP Chapter and page por favor?

Kazumi Saitama
02-19-2011, 08:33 PM
Still 1000x times better than anything Hinata showed.
Which was getting trashed by Neji holding back.
Woooo, go Hinata.
But if you insist show me Hinata doing anything better.
Which is impossible.

Varies on site.

Neji was not holding back and if he was, it was nothing significant, considering he told Hinata he hated her and that she was nothing more than a weak failure. He had no reason to hold back. Rather strange to hold back on an opponent you despise. My natural instinct would be to kill them mercilessly. Still, exchanging blows with one of the fastest Taijutsu users is 1000x better than any Taijutsu Sakura has displayed, which are generally one shots.

Secondly, Gentle Fist is a quick and precise Taijutsu, so Hinata having low attack speed would be contradictory and flat out preposterous. Albeit, she is no where near as fast as Neji, but she is most definitely faster than Sakura.

Chapter 437: Page 13 exhibits a good visual of Hinata and her attack speed. When has Sakura ever evaded multiple attacks that required her to move constantly without aid?

Chapter 521: Page 9 displays her ability to use Hakke Kusho. Oh, I would love to see Sakura constantly dodge that.

Juho Soshiken has not been explained in detail, but I am relatively sure it would mess Sakura up.

Lady Tsunade
02-19-2011, 08:34 PM
I don't remember this, but then again i didn't pay attention to that arc. xP Chapter and page por favor?

Suresure

Chapter 304 page 3

Vivi
02-19-2011, 08:42 PM
Neji was not holding back and if he was, it was nothing significant, considering he told Hinata he hated her and that she was nothing more than a weak failure. He had no reason to hold back. Rather strange to hold back on an opponent you despise. My natural instinct would be to kill them mercilessly. Still, exchanging blows with one of the fastest Taijutsu users is 1000x better than any Taijutsu Sakura has displayed, which are generally one shots.

Secondly, Gentle Fist is a quick and precise Taijutsu, so Hinata having low attack speed would be contradictory and flat out preposterous. Albeit, she is no where near as fast as Neji, but she is most definitely faster than Sakura.

Chapter 437: Page 13 exhibits a good visual of Hinata and her attack speed. When has Sakura ever evaded multiple attacks that required her to move constantly without aid?

Chapter 521: Page 9 displays her ability to use Hakke Kusho. Oh, I would love to see Sakura constantly dodge that.

Juho Soshiken has not been explained in detail, but I am relatively sure it would mess Sakura up.

Did you see Neji using Rotation?
Did you see Neji even remotely using his Speed as in against Kidomaru?
Neji was obviously holding back if he didn't even remotely use his best.
Besides:
Has Hinata even managed to do any harm to Neji?
Didn't think so.

Except Hinata has been constantly shown to fail at fighting.
Gentle Fist is fast yes,but only as fast as the user.

She evaded nothing there only getting one-shotted by Deva.
All it shows is Deva easily dodging a failed attack.
Try again.
Or you wanna calc that now?
Oh I love to see that.

Oh would I love to see it's Speed when there's nothing to go by except it hitting Zetsu Fodder.

Not in detail?More nothing at all except it miserably failing.

Lady Tsunade
02-19-2011, 08:47 PM

Are you serious? Of course Neji was holding back. He starting teasing her and telling her to back down at the beginning of the match. If he was really trying don't you think he would've used something a little stronger than basic jyuuken strikes? Especially considering he already had a years worth of Hyuuga training in the bag. And no, Neji at that stage was not particulary fast. And before you link me to that page of where he's exchanging blows with Hinata at seemingly god speed I should point out its a major inconsistency and likely over exaggerated. As Neji has never ever showed such speed since, even in Part II [asides from when using 64 palms against Kidomaru]. When facing off with S Rank criminals. Nor has Hinata. Sakura has rather clearly dodged attacks from faster things. As I pointed out in my previous post.

By what , hype? Maybe. By feats? No. Sakuras clearly dodged attacks from Tsunade. She's dodged attacks from puppets which attacked at a speed which exceeded anything Hinata has ever shown. One scratch gives Sakura the win. She doesn't even need to land a punch.

Thats her best attack speed? Not that impressive. Sakura can just speed herself out of the way. And to answer your question, Chapter 273 page 11.

You mean like, how she dodges a giant fireball from Itachi on Chapter 437 page 5?

Not whenever she can just jump out of harms way.

Kazumi Saitama
02-19-2011, 09:07 PM
Did you see Neji using Rotation?
Did you see Neji even remotely using his Speed as in against Kidomaru?
Neji was obviously holding back if he didn't even remotely use his best.
Besides:
Has Hinata even managed to do any harm to Neji?
Didn't think so.

Except Hinata has been constantly shown to fail at fighting.
Gentle Fist is fast yes,but only as fast as the user.

She evaded nothing there only getting one-shotted by Deva.
All it shows is Deva easily dodging a failed attack.
Try again.
Or you wanna calc that now?
Oh I love to see that.

Oh would I love to see it's Speed when there's nothing to go by except it hitting Zetsu Fodder.

Not in detail?More nothing at all except it miserably failing.

Because Kidomaru is obviously stronger than Hinata. Just because Neji did not use his best moves does not constitute to him holding bad either, genius. Why would any sane shinobi bust out with their best moves at the start of battle unless they are blood lusted. Neji stayed relatively calm that entire battle. Try again.

No, Hinata did not manage to harm Neji because Neji is significantly stronger. Would Sakura harm Neji? Psh, good luck.

Hinata is reserved, that does not mean she is a horrible fighter. Sakura is not Neji and Sakura is not the Deva Path. So, what does Hinata really have to worry about? They are only 25 feet away from each other and they are blood lusted. Sakura would attempt to hit her, Hinata counters with Hakke Kusho and follows up with a fatal blow to the chest. Now, Sakura may dodge the first Hakke Kusho but Hinata has two hands. And as far as we know, Sakura lacks the ability to constantly dodge. Hinata may not be as fast as Neji, but Sakura's reactions are in no comparison to Neji's or Deva's either.

Many people would have failed against the Deva Path. I mean, he is only one of the strongest damn characters in the series.

Sure. Show me a time when Sakura has dodged multiple attacks that required her to move constantly without aid. If you can not, then Sakura is not constantly dodging Hinata's attacks.

A Zetsu fodder? LMAO. Okay, let us put it this way. Hakke Kusho should be enough to knock Sakura on her ass.

Hurr Durr. :/

Frost ninja
02-19-2011, 09:31 PM
ok now this is getting a little too flamey for my tastes. Calm down guys.

This is going to be debated anyways, we might as well just wait and see. I have the side of hinata, so with any luck I'll somehow find something and pull a win.

Vivi
02-19-2011, 09:42 PM
Because Kidomaru is obviously stronger than Hinata. Just because Neji did not use his best moves does not constitute to him holding bad either, genius. Why would any sane shinobi bust out with their best moves at the start of battle unless they are blood lusted. Neji stayed relatively calm that entire battle. Try again.

No, Hinata did not manage to harm Neji because Neji is significantly stronger. Would Sakura harm Neji? Psh, good luck.

Hinata is reserved, that does not mean she is a horrible fighter. Sakura is not Neji and Sakura is not the Deva Path. So, what does Hinata really have to worry about? They are only 25 feet away from each other and they are blood lusted. Sakura would attempt to hit her, Hinata counters with Hakke Kusho and follows up with a fatal blow to the chest. Now, Sakura may dodge the first Hakke Kusho but Hinata has two hands. And as far as we know, Sakura lacks the ability to constantly dodge. Hinata may not be as fast as Neji, but Sakura's reactions are in no comparison to Neji's or Deva's either.

Many people would have failed against the Deva Path. I mean, he is only one of the strongest damn characters in the series.

Sure. Show me a time when Sakura has dodged multiple attacks that required her to move constantly without aid. If you can not, then Sakura is not constantly dodging Hinata's attacks.

A Zetsu fodder? LMAO. Okay, let us put it this way. Hakke Kusho should be enough to knock Sakura on her ass.

Hurr Durr. :/

It's called going all out.
If you'd be in a way don't tell you'd keep your strongest attacks back when going all out.

Reserved?This is about Hinata having shown pretty much nothing cause she isn't even a Fighter.
Better Speed and Power.
Unless your claiming Hinata can take even a single hit from Sakura which WILL happen which you know as well as I do that Hinata can't get away without being hit.

Yeah except Hinata failed the most.

Common Sense says she had to dodge the Puppets in the Sasori Fight.
Unless they only attacked her just when we readers managed to get a read which is nonsense.

Yes those Zetsu Clones are Fodder as obviously shown.
Don't even try to deny it when it's an obvious fact.
Again using that LMAO?
I advise you to be careful considering D330's Respect Thread.

Yori
02-19-2011, 09:46 PM
Girls gonna be girls and these two are heavy weights so asking them to stop is out of the question. Just let them go at it.

Frost ninja
02-19-2011, 09:50 PM
*takes some srs notes*

Lady Tsunade
02-19-2011, 10:08 PM
Girls gonna be girls and these two are heavy weights so asking them to stop is out of the question. Just let them go at it.

Two heavy weights who contribute to debates and don't ;););););) behind others back..ohwait

Anyway, I have left the forum. So, whatever the result of this match. It has been a pleasure debating with the majority of you. If you guys fix up the BG, kudos to you. Though that ain't happening.

I have given my points, and no longer need to debate this further. So, later!

Vivi
02-19-2011, 10:15 PM

I don't mind stopping.

Just no reason why.

No Mod locked this so anyone can post.

Kazumi Saitama
02-19-2011, 10:20 PM
Everything I have stated has been out in the public, nothing behind anyone's back. Just saying.

BTW, I am done debating. Vivi is not providing justifiable proof to disprove my claims and I want to see Frosty kick ass in her debate.

Kuromaki
02-19-2011, 10:29 PM
well with that done, i'ma lock this up

edit: 3909 more points to go honey, shoot for the moon.