PDA

View Full Version : Spoiler: Chapter 528 Discussion

Err
02-17-2011, 11:55 PM
It's out. :D

mrsticky005
02-18-2011, 12:07 AM
"The battle grows wilder with an unpredictable tailed beast transformation!"

Unpredictable? We already knew they had nine tails chakra. How is it unpredictable.

Vivi
02-18-2011, 12:11 AM

Unpredictable? We already knew they had nine tails chakra. How is it unpredictable.

I believe it's cause he can actually transform instead of just using the Chakra to wield the Sage Weapons.

gama-sennin
02-18-2011, 12:58 AM
What a chapter! The haxxes keep growing and I am pretty sure by the end of this year, narutoverse will be a force to reckon with.

A tailed beast transformation without the beast itself. Kinda like Sora IMO.

Revived Kakuzu
02-18-2011, 05:23 AM
I guess the Kyuubi's chakra has it's own mind...
But Kinkaku's third tail from the left... Was really long, wasn't it? I wonder why...

Zango
02-18-2011, 05:37 AM
Nice chapter. Explained some things from last chapter a bit better. I'm sure the reason his transformation is a bit out of whack is obviously due to the fact he's not an actual Jinchurriki, so his "fox" is more like a cheap duplicate.

Also, Kakuzu got a line of dialogue! Yayz! Plus it seems to me like he'll be able to re-gain his hearts (Why would he bother threading up all those fodders otherwise?) and his personnal knowing of Kin & Ginkaku gives this idea: You heard it here first, Kakuzu will be the one to confirm OR deny Tobi's claim to be Madara.

Ishtar
02-18-2011, 06:00 AM
Kakuzu had dialogue. o-o
I wonder what his relation to the Kin-gin bro's were.

Parak111
02-18-2011, 06:13 AM
I liked this chapter. Kakuzu got a line indeed! But...he knows Kinkaku & Ginkaku? Where the heck did Kishi pull this out? I mean...Kakuzu was a ninja from the Hidden Waterfall Village. The brothers are from the Hidden Cloud Village, and if I'm right, the villages are quite far from each other.

Unless...Kakuzu DID like to take bounties...like Chiriku. I see where this comes from.

It was most probably Kakuzu who killed them, since there probably was a bounty on their heads, and together with Hidan (or his unknown previous Akatsuki partner, who he killed) they killed them to take the bounty. He killed Ginkaku, Kinkaku got mad, and thus where Kakuzu recalls this from. This makes sense.

You heard it first from me!!!:geek:

NagatoGod_of_Pain
02-18-2011, 06:23 AM
I liked this chapter. Kakuzu got a line indeed! But...he knows Kinkaku & Ginkaku? Where the heck did Kishi pull this out? I mean...Kakuzu was a ninja from the Hidden Waterfall Village. The brothers are from the Hidden Cloud Village, and if I'm right, the villages are quite far from each other.

Unless...Kakuzu DID like to take bounties...like Chiriku. I see where this comes from.

It was most probably Kakuzu who killed them, since there probably was a bounty on their heads, and together with Hidan (or his unknown previous Akatsuki partner, who he killed) they killed them to take the bounty. He killed Ginkaku, Kinkaku got mad, and thus where Kakuzu recalls this from. This makes sense.

You heard it first from me!!!:geek:

Sounds reasonable enough.

I am disappointed that Ginkaku simply cried in fear when he could've said brother instead to communicate. Seeing two tailed beast transformations raging through the war would be much more interesting to me.

Now what about the other Jinchuuriki's? Maybe they keep their powers like Gaara? We've never seen another Jinchuuriki come back to life before as Gaara did so I'm guessing the Beast's power stays with them.

Lady Tsunade
02-18-2011, 06:26 AM
Boring. Only interesting thing was that Kakuzu had a relation to the twins. He knew that when Ginkaku got taken out Kinkaku got pissed off and went Kyuubi. Could it be he was the one who killed them?

Anyway, their abilities go entirely by TNJ. And the battle was the most plot influenced thing ever xD Darui somehow managed to change his word before he got sucked in. At least we know the twins aren't very fast though. Getting blitzed by Darui so many times. I really hope people like A or Tsunade come in to fight off Kyuubi Kinkaku. Their probably isn't anyone else able to do so at the moment. Kakashi is occupied, Gai is occupied [though his jutsu would be useless], Gaara is occupied and so is Onoki.

A can blitz Kin and perhaps inflict some sort of damage with Raiton. Tsunade has endless knowledge on the Kyuubi powers and most likely a seal of some sort to get rid of the shroud of bijuu chakra.

Parak111
02-18-2011, 06:30 AM
Sounds reasonable enough.

:geek:Indeed.

Boring. Only interesting thing was that Kakuzu had a relation to the twins. He knew that when Ginkaku got taken out Kinkaku got pissed off and went Kyuubi. Could it be he was the one who killed them?

Pretty much. Like I said, there was probably a bounty on their heads, and he killed them to take it, like he did with Chiriku and Asuma. We all know Kakuzu loves money.`:P

Yori
02-18-2011, 06:37 AM

Anyway, their abilities go entirely by TNJ. And the battle was the most plot influenced thing ever xD Darui somehow managed to change his word before he got sucked in. At least we know the twins aren't very fast though. Getting blitzed by Darui so many times. I really hope people like A or Tsunade come in to fight off Kyuubi Kinkaku. Their probably isn't anyone else able to do so at the moment. Kakashi is occupied, Gai is occupied [though his jutsu would be useless], Gaara is occupied and so is Onoki.

A can blitz Kin and perhaps inflict some sort of damage with Raiton. Tsunade has endless knowledge on the Kyuubi powers and most likely a seal of some sort to get rid of the shroud of bijuu chakra.

Your hyping up Tsunade, please stop it because it's likely she can't.

Anyway this was a good chapter overall. The switch from Dull to sorry was totally PNJ. Oh by the way LT Darui didn't blitz Gin. Gin thought he was sucked up so he didn't pay attention.

gama-sennin
02-18-2011, 06:52 AM

Er..I think LT is right this time. Tsunade has been Hokage for like forever and even a dumbest one would try to know as much as possible about their best weapon. We know that she took special care of Naruto and may be she also made it a point to know about his/Kyuubi's powers and limitations. Just a speculation, but, if she didnt, then she is without doubt the worst Hokage ever.

Lady Tsunade
02-18-2011, 07:26 AM

Anyway this was a good chapter overall. The switch from Dull to sorry was totally PNJ. Oh by the way LT Darui didn't blitz Gin. Gin thought he was sucked up so he didn't pay attention.

Nope. Fourth Hokage made seals for sealing away Kyuubi. Hiruzen was a master of seals. He taught those to the Sannin. Jiraiya had a seal capable of sealing away the Kyuubi. And Yamato had a method of doing so by using a special seal from Wood Release. Tsunade is a master of seals. And a member of the Senju Clan. And when she's not complaining about paperwork she can be rather studious. She has a lot of base knowledge to work from there thanks to past Hokage and comrades, teachers etc. Chances are she has her own seal to stop Narutos Kyuubi chakra. If she knows the seal Minato put on him will break if he gets angry again - she kind of has to have some sort of sealing method to fall back on.

Like gama said, Kyuubi is their best weapon. As Hokage, she already has knowledge on his abilities - and from the amount of times he's transforms she's bound to have had reports from Kakashi, Sakura etc. and his powers.

Er..I think LT is right this time. Tsunade has been Hokage for like forever and even a dumbest one would try to know as much as possible about their best weapon. We know that she took special care of Naruto and may be she also made it a point to know about his/Kyuubi's powers and limitations. Just a speculation, but, if she didnt, then she is without doubt the worst Hokage ever.

And what do you mean this time? lol

gama-sennin
02-18-2011, 07:33 AM
And what do you mean this time? lol

Oh...I meant "time and again"...`:P

tsuki
02-18-2011, 09:01 AM
Nice chapter. Explained some things from last chapter a bit better. I'm sure the reason his transformation is a bit out of whack is obviously due to the fact he's not an actual Jinchurriki, so his "fox" is more like a cheap duplicate.

Also, Kakuzu got a line of dialogue! Yayz! Plus it seems to me like he'll be able to re-gain his hearts (Why would he bother threading up all those fodders otherwise?) and his personnal knowing of Kin & Ginkaku gives this idea: You heard it here first, Kakuzu will be the one to confirm OR deny Tobi's claim to be Madara.

I think Kakuzu already has his hearts, because the animal masks were on his back. Kakuza is really old and claimed to fihgt with the First Hokage, so he could definetly know if Tobi is Madara.

Anyway, great chapter. I wonder who is going to jump in and save darui

Shooting Star
02-18-2011, 09:46 AM
I wonder what kind of power Kakuzu's mask has (the one destroyed by Kakashi in the beggining of their previous battle).
I wonder why Kinkaku's has such a long tail compared to the other 5.

Vivi
02-18-2011, 09:47 AM
I wonder what kind of power Kakuzu's mask has (the one destroyed by Kakashi in the beggining of their previous battle).
I wonder why Kinkaku's has such a long tail compared to the other 5.

Quite sure it was Iron Skin.

Shooting Star
02-18-2011, 10:22 AM
Quite sure it was Iron Skin.

Is that so? I always thought each of Kakuzu's heart possessed a different element. Since he has 5 heart, I thought he had the domain of the 5 elements (water, fire, earth, lightning and air).

thenewguy
02-18-2011, 10:33 AM
I think Kinkaku is the key to naruto gaining the yin of kyuubi chakra and go into full bijuu form

Kreegah!!!
02-18-2011, 11:20 AM
I think Kakuzu already has his hearts, because the animal masks were on his back. Kakuza is really old and claimed to fihgt with the First Hokage, so he could definetly know if Tobi is Madara.

Anyway, great chapter. I wonder who is going to jump in and save darui

I only counted up a few masks on his back, but that already makes him a powerhouse. One of my fave villians in the series. And now he's immortal! Maybe the Alliance will bribe him.`<3

Jakropha
02-18-2011, 11:44 AM
And it is finally out!

The talking and so forth, seriously, someone crunch some numbers for me, how horrible of a chance is it that his second most said word, Dull, is only 'one' statement ahead of 'Sorry', its a total plot hit there :lol:
And yes, by what Darui said, we can assume the Ui sisters will return, and then some.
Pretty much, they're not dead, yet.
Kakuzu, Start talking.
Kinkaku, if I were Kishi, I might have redrawn that form of his :p
Otherwise, I want to see a large scale battle from Zetsu, until then, I refuse to be entertained by any more chapters!

-I SWEAR!-

zerosameri
02-18-2011, 12:07 PM
Clearly the Zetus were over hyped... There are LOADS of them dead in the water on page 3 :lol: Not but really. XD

Kin and Gin got their ass kick. I was hopping for more from them. But man Gin is awesome. Though clearly he's going to lose :| Naruto need to join in now. I mean Kyuubi Mode vs Kinda Kyuubi mode that could be a bad ass fight. Though Naruto would win.

lolohwd
02-18-2011, 12:33 PM
yay my favorite character didnt die for the first time!. Go Darui. and the whole super word plot was epic!!!

lol to me the guy looked more like the ox than the fox. ;)

kazuku can just die already.

Hidden Ninja45
02-18-2011, 02:44 PM
Didn't see the end part coming. But that was the only really exciting thing.

The whole thing with the "Speak some word and you die thing" was the stupidest thing to ever happen in the serious, in my opinion. And Darui got out of it in a really cheap way, just like I figured he would. I hope the fight actually gets good now.

DeemonFox
02-18-2011, 02:46 PM
Darui is one BAMF!

Maybe the longer tail is a link to the actual kyuubi so, now maybe naruto will figure out something's up. I wouldn't bet on it though.

Kreegah!!!
02-18-2011, 03:36 PM
Darui is one BAMF!

Maybe the longer tail is a link to the actual kyuubi so, now maybe naruto will figure out something's up. I wouldn't bet on it though.

LOL yeah, he's thinking to himself "Man, making these rasengans requires more clones and power ech power-up! what's the deal??!" *siphons off kink's 9T chakra* "Oh, hey, I can do everything with ease now! Weird, but I'm not complaining!"

Kink: "ohdearmeohno"

Kakuzu
02-18-2011, 04:04 PM
Hmm... So Kakuzu can speak and gets his elemental powers back; all five of them too I think. Sweet shot of Kakuzu.

I wonder how he knows those brothers...

Wow. Those White Zetsu are really under-performing. All I see around them are dead Zetsu clones. xD

EvL j3st3r
02-18-2011, 04:09 PM
What the hell? I don't like that 9 tails power just keeps getting handed out and I definitely don't like that Kinkaku's Kyuubi form is identical to Naruto's non-control form. Actually he even has an advantage over naruto's old form. Since he has only the fox's chakra and not it's will or consciousness......he doesn't loose control of himself apparently. I really just don't like where Kishi has taken all of this with the Kin-Gin brothers.

Yori
02-18-2011, 04:34 PM
Seems like Kin has full control over his Kyuubi mode. Darui taking on Kin and beating him will be total PNJ, he is going to need help. Really the only thing I didn't like about this chapter is that Darui's word got switched at the last moment.

Kuromaki
02-18-2011, 04:35 PM
Only part I liked was the Kyubi Pikachu at the end

LilHinataGirl
02-18-2011, 04:42 PM
i liked the chapter you know whats funny!!! I woke up at 3 in the morning for something else and than realized that my laptop was on and i had to go check out the new manga and so i read it and squealed.... it was freaking cool!!!! especially when he transformed into the 9 tails o.o

Gouldy17
02-18-2011, 04:55 PM
not a bad chapter...not liking the 6 tails (is it kin or gin) guy to much looks like a fat cat with fluffy cheeks. anyway i hope that somehow naruto can sense the kyuubi chakra when in kyuubi mode and finally comes into battle.. if even pain couldnt defeat a 6 tail naruto then how the hell is darui gunna cope when kinkaku has not even had his mind taken over

3littlepigs
02-18-2011, 05:10 PM
I'm just going to say what the hell was that? :shock: seriously?? `~( I can only hope next week fixes this mess....that or skip this and go back to Kakashi or Gaara.

leenmalaz
02-18-2011, 05:16 PM
Kin goes Kyuubi Mode.. Darui is amazed.. Naruto will sense the Kyuubi Chakra.. Naruto will be confused.. Naruto will enter the war zone Naruto vs Kinkaku Naruto Wins. Naruto asks what is happening. Darui will leave. Naruto enters RAEG FFFFFFUUU-

Nyaki
02-18-2011, 05:16 PM
Wow Darui is amazing :D. So Kinkaku has six tails, I was only expecting four out of him but hopefully Darui will be able to solo him. I doubt that Samui and Atsui are dead since Darui swore that he would get them out even though I do want to see some actually deaths during the course of the war. It was cool to see Kakuzu again, wonder what connection he had to the KinGin brothers

Sai's brother
02-18-2011, 05:17 PM
It was cool to see Kakuzu again, wonder what connection he had to the KinGin brothers
Maybe Kakuzu killed them?

Wooster
02-18-2011, 05:41 PM

Because we were suppose to be like Tsunade and complete reject the Raikage's insane story. :ugeek:

darkdemonofthemist
02-18-2011, 07:20 PM
A little eye candy never hurt anyone, but can't it be a main character?

There's no point in wasting our time by just now developing these meaningless characters.

Lady Tsunade
02-19-2011, 04:43 AM
It sucks when people drep you in a debate instead of actually replying.

I really hope one of the Kages, or else some of the Konoha Rookies end up coming to Daruis rescue =3

mrsticky005
02-19-2011, 08:02 AM
I believe it's cause he can actually transform instead of just using the Chakra to wield the Sage Weapons.

It's still not unpredictable. He has nine tails chakra.

narutonhinataschild
02-19-2011, 08:23 AM
none of it matters to me as we've gone another week of the NARUTO magna with no mention of Naruto. I know some of you love it this way but i hate it!

Wind Style Naruto
02-19-2011, 12:00 PM
Man Naruto fans are so hard to pleased.

Fans complain about how the manga is too much about Naruto and Sasuke and now the other characters then we get people complain about they wanna see more of the characters we seen a lot.

Seriously...SASUKE IS RESTING AND NARUTO'S TRAINING ISN'T THAT INTERESTING AT THE MOMENT GIVE THE NEW GUYS A CHANCE.

deidara330
02-19-2011, 12:54 PM
Darui getting out is PNJ? If you look at the flashbacks of Darui saying "Sorry" they're all before this chapter even came out. Disregard the fact that Darui survived, the fact that his most said word changed to "Sorry" gives a lot of insight into his character.

Kinkaku was able to use a Jinchuriki transformation? Just because he survived in the Kyubi's stomach for two weeks? Total ripoff. You need to hit at least the lower portion of the digestive tract before you've accomplished anything. Well, you know what they say: You are what eats you.

EvL j3st3r
02-19-2011, 01:07 PM
I agree. It's not PNJ. Why is it so unbelievable that his first and second most said words ran a close race. That's probably the case with a lot of ppl. And like Deidara 330 said, it provided some character development for Darui.

deidara330
02-19-2011, 01:12 PM
PNJ is really an excuse to explain why your favorite character lost a fight. There's practically no such thing. Now, why do authors write a story? To tell a story. For the purpose of storytelling, they can do anything as long as it makes logical sense. Darui's second said word switching to his most said makes sense because it's possible. Just because he would've lost without it doesn't make it PNJ. By that logic Samui getting sucked in was PNJ because the Seven Star Sword was given an effect that wasn't even hinted at before; Yet people ignore that because it makes logical sense.

Lady Tsunade
02-19-2011, 01:41 PM
We refer to PNJ in a fight. Because if they were to fight on any other normal scenario they wouldn't flukily lose/win. Daruis word wouldn't have changed just on time. Kimimaro wouldn't have died just before he stabbed Gaara. Itachi wouldn't have died just before he killed Sasuke. Sakura wouldn't have beaten Inos Mind Transfer just as she was about to surrender.

It makes excellent storylines, and without PNJ the manga would probably suck. But in normal fights where we debate, characters don't have PNJ to save them, thats all.

deidara330
02-19-2011, 01:59 PM
We refer to PNJ in a fight. Because if they were to fight on any other normal scenario they wouldn't flukily lose/win. Daruis word wouldn't have changed just on time. Kimimaro wouldn't have died just before he stabbed Gaara. Itachi wouldn't have died just before he killed Sasuke. Sakura wouldn't have beaten Inos Mind Transfer just as she was about to surrender.

It makes excellent storylines, and without PNJ the manga would probably suck. But in normal fights where we debate, characters don't have PNJ to save them, thats all.There's no such thing as a normal scenario in a fight. The cause of a fight is two utterly conflicting goals, and generally people try to harm or kill their opponent only to accomplish their goals or remove an obstacle from it. What someone will do in a fight depends solely on their moral beliefs, whether they'll trick their opponent or kill them or do anything like that. Furthermore, in a fight, people tend to almost always use their environment, or surrounding conditions. It's fun to wonder who would win in a fight, but to say that a fight with certain conditions or restrictions isn't a normal fight is false. A fight is a fight.

That's not necessarily true. You would have to say, "Darui's word would most likely not have changed just in time," not "Darui's word would not have changed just in time". As long as the possibility exists, you can't say with utter certainty that it would never happen. You can say that the number of unlikely occurances happening can detract from a story's realism, but considering that every example you gave was at least a hundred chapters apart from every other example I see no problem. The "Just in time" stuff should really be expected from a story, anyways.

The only thing I consider true PNJ is an impossibility, a contradiction to the story. Nothing you mentioned contradicted anything. Naruto encouraged Sakura at the same time, allowing her to break free. Kimimaro was already dying of illness, had just suffered from Gaara's most powerful attack, and had just used his own most powerful technique. That would be a massive strain on stamina and chakra, not to mention he could've died at any time. Itachi fully intended to lose to Sasuke and calculated out most of the fight, Itachi dying at any other time would've been his biggest failure. And finally, the fact that before this chapter came out, Darui had actually said "Sorry" more times in the series. He himself didn't say "Dull" much at all until this fight start, and during the fight's duration he said it several times, so it makes sense.

As unlikely as it all may have been, everything was possible by the Narutoverse's logic, so I've no reason to go against the events.

Edit: And as for the debates, we don't debate normal fights. The defaults require people to be out-of-character, in my opinion that itself is the opposite of an ordinary fight.

Darui.
02-19-2011, 02:59 PM
I thought this chapter was pretty cool...yeah, more Darui would be nice....

iMario999
02-20-2011, 06:17 PM
Boring...

D 2008
02-20-2011, 06:54 PM
I liked this chapter. I like Darui a little bit more after this fight. I look forward to seeing the 9 tails clone or whatever you call it fight.

Zango
02-21-2011, 06:57 PM
I'm just happy Kakuzu got a line of dialogue.

narulvr
02-22-2011, 10:23 AM
i like the idea of new characters and all, but id rather see gaara fight. honestly id rather see naruto train, but what can i do about it. hopefully next chapter will be better but the kin-gin bros suck

deidara330
02-22-2011, 10:27 AM
The only time Naruto's shown training is when he makes a breakthrough in it or something else is happening in the same area. The next time we see him, he'll just about have the 8:2 ratio of the Biju Bomb down.

Wind Style Naruto
02-22-2011, 02:39 PM
Because of this chapter I liked Darui a lot more.

Before I just saw him as an black version of Kakashi(not to be racist) and really didn't like him that much.

Im looking forward to seeing character development from Kurotsuchi and Tenten(hopefully).

Anyway it feels like Darui's time in the spotlight is over or coming to an end.

I know alot of people who became fans of Darui because of this chapter.

HachibiXSenpai
02-22-2011, 05:58 PM
i became a darui fan after chaoter 526 :D