PDA

View Full Version : SO!

junchurikioftheleaf
02-15-2011, 04:58 PM
now that arrancar jun is perfected and unbeatable i need to make a new character what species should i use

Devroux
02-15-2011, 05:01 PM
Like I said, I can beat him.

The last time we fought was when I first began. I'm worlds above where I used to be.

junchurikioftheleaf
02-15-2011, 05:02 PM
the crossroads are the end of it all dev nobody can beat them even me

Hally
02-15-2011, 05:02 PM
You cant beat me how can you beat Jun. XD

Devroux
02-15-2011, 05:03 PM
I can beat you, Hally. I just got bored with you.

I can beat you, Jun. You afraid that I'll be right or are you just being ignorant?

junchurikioftheleaf
02-15-2011, 05:06 PM
I can beat you, Hally. I just got bored with you.

I can beat you, Jun. You afraid that I'll be right or are you just being ignorant?
well right now im doing my science project math english and a science packet all at once while typing on here and listening to music you really think i can't beat you if i can do all that

Yori
02-15-2011, 05:07 PM
None of you can beat me

Noctis Arashi
02-15-2011, 05:08 PM
Hmm. I'm better then Dev, and equal to Jun.

Therefore, Jun>Dev. By justa little. P:

Noctis Arashi
02-15-2011, 05:08 PM
None of you can beat me
PSH. If you would counter. =/

Devroux
02-15-2011, 05:09 PM
well right now im doing my science project math english and a science packet all at once while typing on here and listening to music you really think i can't beat you if i can do all that
Yes.
None of you can beat me
Bullcrap.

junchurikioftheleaf
None of you can beat me
i already did :| if you want that solo my five on one ended abruptly cuz kejon had to go and suck and drop out so make a thread if you want but im not moving for a while

Devroux

Also bullcrap.

Noctis Arashi
02-15-2011, 05:10 PM
Also bullcrap.
Care to prove otherwise?

Devroux
02-15-2011, 05:11 PM
Care to prove otherwise?
Sure.

Challenger makes thread and moves first.

Yori
i already did :| if you want that solo my five on one ended abruptly cuz kejon had to go and suck and drop out so make a thread if you want but im not moving for a while

Make the thread, and lets go

junchurikioftheleaf

oh yea by the way the cross roads nullifys your white steel black steel and any other kinda steel you wanna try to pull and everything else for that matter

junchurikioftheleaf
02-15-2011, 05:12 PM
Make the thread, and lets go
fine your funeral just remember right now im battling disease and schoolwork

Noctis Arashi
02-15-2011, 05:14 PM
Sure.

Challenger makes thread and moves first.You challenged. Not me. I simply asked if you would like to prove otherwise. I have actually been stated to be able to beat hally, BY hally. Your on the proving grounds not me. Make the thread, go first.

Noctis Arashi
02-15-2011, 05:15 PM
oh yea by the way the cross roads nullifys your white steel black steel and any other kinda steel you wanna try to pull and everything else for that matterI don't use any steel. xD Anymore. Your crossroads seem kinda hax for that matter. No matter how you explain it. There is a line.

Devroux
02-15-2011, 05:16 PM
You challenged. Not me. I simply asked if you would like to prove otherwise. I have actually been stated to be able to beat hally, BY hally. Your on the proving grounds not me. Make the thread, go first.
If you look above, you'll find that I only said that you being better than me was crap. You challenged me to the fight.

However, I'll make the thread and go first, it'll just have to wait until late tonight. I got crap to do.

junchurikioftheleaf
02-15-2011, 05:16 PM
I don't use any steel. xD Anymore. Your crossroads seem kinda hax for that matter. No matter how you explain it. There is a line.
true but think about it this way is it truly hax if i have to sacrifice nearly every ability i have just to use 4 new ones and seal my opponents?

Noctis Arashi
02-15-2011, 05:17 PM
If you look above, you'll find that I only said that you being better than me was crap. You challenged me to the fight.

However, I'll make the thread and go first, it'll just have to wait until late tonight. I got crap to do.I said care to prove otherwise? You accepted, and thus challenged me. =/

Ok, I do too.

Devroux
02-15-2011, 05:18 PM
I said care to prove otherwise? You accepted, and thus challenged me. =/

Ok, I do too.
:lol: What?

How does me accepting mean I challenged you?

Whatever. It doesn't matter.

Noctis Arashi
02-15-2011, 05:18 PM
true but think about it this way is it truly hax if i have to sacrifice nearly every ability i have just to use 4 new ones and seal my opponents?Uhh, yes. xD

With abilities, come moves and techniques.

And without abilities of the other opponents, while you still have 4.....uhhh yeah, no.

Noctis Arashi
02-15-2011, 05:20 PM
:lol: What?

How does me accepting mean I challenged you?

Whatever. It doesn't matter.
I'm assuming you don't understand by your laughter and question.

I simply asked a question, not challenging you to a fight. You complied. And asked to make a fight thread. Which was the first time a fight was introduced. You challenged me.

It really doesn't, but I enjoy arguing.

junchurikioftheleaf
02-15-2011, 05:22 PM
Uhh, yes. xD

With abilities, come moves and techniques.

And without abilities of the other opponents, while you still have 4.....uhhh yeah, no.
im not saying everything is completely sealed there are many ways to use new ones but you just need to know how if i actually cared to use the move youd see just how level it is

Devroux
02-15-2011, 05:22 PM
I'm assuming you don't understand by your laughter and question.

I simply asked a question, not challenging you to a fight. You complied. And asked to make a fight thread. Which was the first time a fight was introduced. You challenged me.

It really doesn't, but I enjoy arguing.
I see what you did there.

By not mentioning anything about fighting, you tricked me into challenging you even without my knowing.

Tricky guy.

Noctis Arashi
02-15-2011, 05:24 PM
I see what you did there.

By not mentioning anything about fighting, you tricked me into challenging you even without my knowing.

Tricky guy.
Tricky guy I am.

Tricky guy I be.

If you think your better,

you will soon see.

/crappy on the ball poem

*puts on my shades*

Hally
02-15-2011, 05:46 PM
No Dev you just couldnt counter my move and consiereing that was one of my best moves in a long time cause I was actually having fun. I dunno if I can fight like that anymore in this verse

puppetmasterpossession
02-15-2011, 06:40 PM
...I vote quincy

Devroux
02-15-2011, 07:07 PM
I can counter it, Hally! I can counter anything!

Vatanui AKA Pride
02-15-2011, 08:29 PM
Eh tell me when there's a survivor so I can crush his dreams.

junchurikioftheleaf
02-16-2011, 09:31 AM
Eh tell me when there's a survivor so I can crush his dreams.
will do if theres a survivor right now your the only one here who stands a chance simply because your abilitys aren't normally tied down by reiatsu but then you still need to deal with my abilitys

Vatanui AKA Pride
02-16-2011, 02:44 PM
Nah, my original abilities were too strong for this verse, so I switched to a homeless character.