Dark A. Jeagerjaquez
02-14-2011, 05:26 PM
Time-midnight
rules-gm is redo

zack goes 1st

puppetmaster zack
02-14-2011, 05:34 PM
okay

*as i see dakr out in heuco mundo i decide to attack him do to bordness.I advance sonido over him as i pull out a small knife that i throw at his head when this knife gets 25 feet close to him it will explode and sends 5 cero beams that move at the speed of a bullet.I then float up until i am 200 feet above you I then pull out my long red and blue zanpakuto as I then charge a grey cero in my open hand*

Dark A. Jeagerjaquez
02-14-2011, 05:53 PM
okay

*as i see dakr out in heuco mundo i decide to attack him do to bordness.I advance sonido over him as i pull out a small knife that i throw at his head when this knife gets 25 feet close to him it will explode and sends 5 cero beams that move at the speed of a bullet.I then float up until i am 200 feet above you I then pull out my long red and blue zanpakuto as I then charge a grey cero in my open hand*
I look and see This lower Arrancar,Zack,rush at me,the Prince of HM,with an attack.He throws a small knife at me,so I do the same,almost as If I were mocking him.I notice though,that his knife explodes,with 5 bullet speed cero beams coming at me.Almost Instantly,a coating of Dark SP will appear around me,which if the Beams hit,they will become paralyzed,due to the Dark Sp's hidden Paralyzing SP.

Foolish,Do you know how fast Arrancars can move? A bullet is nothing to us.

Now,I should slaughter you quickly.

As I say this,I notice you charging a grey Cero,and I pay almost no attention to your zamp.
Can we just kill him already Dark?
I'm on it Virizon.

As that conversation occurs,I cut off my left index finger with a knife out of my belt holding up the bottom to my espada uniform,and Fly into the sky,dropping the finger on the ground.The Finger is covered in a "Stealth SP",which can basically take away traces of all life,despite it being SP on it's own.I regenerate my finger rather quickly,and I shoot down 3 simple cero beams made of Dark SE instead,with the destructive capabilities of 3 combined regular cero.The beams will shoot right down at you,and immediatley grow branches on them,shooting out more beams at you,connected to the original beams. Each beam will have 3 more branching out,making a total of 9 beams headed for you.

The finger left on the ground will pick off some remainder Dark SP from when I was there,and will simply poke you on the back,and shrivel away

puppetmaster zack
02-14-2011, 06:21 PM
I look and see This lower Arrancar,Zack,rush at me,the Prince of HM,with an attack.He throws a small knife at me,so I do the same,almost as If I were mocking him.I notice though,that his knife explodes,with 5 bullet speed cero beams coming at me.Almost Instantly,a coating of Dark SP will appear around me,which if the Beams hit,they will become paralyzed,due to the Dark Sp's hidden Paralyzing SP.

Foolish,Do you know how fast Arrancars can move? A bullet is nothing to us.

Now,I should slaughter you quickly.

As I say this,I notice you charging a grey Cero,and I pay almost no attention to your zamp.
Can we just kill him already Dark?
I'm on it Virizon.

As that conversation occurs,I cut off my left index finger with a knife out of my belt holding up the bottom to my espada uniform,and Fly into the sky,dropping the finger on the ground.The Finger is covered in a "Stealth SP",which can basically take away traces of all life,despite it being SP on it's own.I regenerate my finger rather quickly,and I shoot down 3 simple cero beams made of Dark SE instead,with the destructive capabilities of 3 combined regular cero.The beams will shoot right down at you,and immediatley grow branches on them,shooting out more beams at you,connected to the original beams. Each beam will have 3 more branching out,making a total of 9 beams headed for you.

The finger left on the ground will pick off some remainder Dark SP from when I was there,and will simply poke you on the back,and shrivel away

your calling me a lowere arrancar rember i am the co-leader of the eleite forces i am not a reagilur arrancar
*as your niune ceros are shot at me i shot "flat" as my grey bacome a circle wich is 50 feet in diamiter as i push it up it colides wiht your 9 ceros.This grey cero is as strong as 15 ceros and will easily stop and destroy yours and my ceros as i since your finger sinc eit contains sp i turn around a launch a fireball at it incenerating it* come on you can do better than this

Hally
02-14-2011, 11:05 PM
Why is Virison in this verse. XD

Dark A. Jeagerjaquez
02-15-2011, 01:16 PM
New Zanp,since I forgot the other one xD

/countering

Dark A. Jeagerjaquez
02-15-2011, 03:23 PM
your calling me a lowere arrancar rember i am the co-leader of the eleite forces i am not a reagilur arrancar
*as your niune ceros are shot at me i shot "flat" as my grey bacome a circle wich is 50 feet in diamiter as i push it up it colides wiht your 9 ceros.This grey cero is as strong as 15 ceros and will easily stop and destroy yours and my ceros as i since your finger sinc eit contains sp i turn around a launch a fireball at it incenerating it* come on you can do better than this
Hmph,fine then.Your funeral

Seeing as your cero has easilly went trhough my beams,I quickly wave my index finger in the air,and a small glowing orb appears in my hand.This orb transforms into a Trident,and I dash down at your cero,slashing it wit hthe trident,covered with Dark SE.A Special factor of the Dark SP.The Dark SP I'm using now has abilities to eat away SE/SP.I let the Dark SE eat away at your cero,creating a sort of pulsing in my trident,and I shoot my own cero from yours at the cero,blasting me back as the cero htis yours,causing an explosion that will race over to you,while I'm far back.

Finally I've been brought out.
This is my Zanp,Virizon.

I point the trident at you,and Dark SE leaks out of it in vine like shapes.Each vine will rush right for you,but right before it gets about a few feet to you,they will retract,and let out a special Burning SP,which will cover the area around you,and incinerate your flesh down to the bone.

The Burning SP also carries small black particles in it.The particles will simply stick onto you,not doing anything Else.
I quickly chop of the vines from my trident as they aim for impaling your heart after retracting.With that,I focus a moderate amount of SP around my legs,which will increase movement to near sonido levels,when not even using a sonido.

I spin the trident,which will send out black blotches of D.SE everywhere.they will stick to the air itself,keeping in place.eyes will appear on them,as the pupils turn red.M trident then becomes gauntlets,covering my arms up to my elbows,and will have 3 claws coming out of them near the wrist.

And now for the rest.

armadura o la guerra

My whole body will become enveloped in Dark SE,and extremly thin platings of the SE will appear around my legs,back, and chest.These Platings are super hard,and carry a paralyzing SP in them,which will paralyze you if I hit you.The gauntlets also have arm blades coming out of them,and same for my legs.

As for the blotches send out earlier,each eye will shoot out a condensed beam of Dark SE right at you,carrying the same Paralyzing SP.If the beams impale you,they will keep you inplace,since they'll come fro mall over,and will destroy nerves in your muscles,stopping your movement.The paralyzing Sp in them will alsp work itself up into your brain,and damage it severly.

puppetmaster zack
02-16-2011, 05:00 PM
Hmph,fine then.Your funeral

Seeing as your cero has easilly went trhough my beams,I quickly wave my index finger in the air,and a small glowing orb appears in my hand.This orb transforms into a Trident,and I dash down at your cero,slashing it wit hthe trident,covered with Dark SE.A Special factor of the Dark SP.The Dark SP I'm using now has abilities to eat away SE/SP.I let the Dark SE eat away at your cero,creating a sort of pulsing in my trident,and I shoot my own cero from yours at the cero,blasting me back as the cero htis yours,causing an explosion that will race over to you,while I'm far back.

Finally I've been brought out.
This is my Zanp,Virizon.

I point the trident at you,and Dark SE leaks out of it in vine like shapes.Each vine will rush right for you,but right before it gets about a few feet to you,they will retract,and let out a special Burning SP,which will cover the area around you,and incinerate your flesh down to the bone.

The Burning SP also carries small black particles in it.The particles will simply stick onto you,not doing anything Else.
I quickly chop of the vines from my trident as they aim for impaling your heart after retracting.With that,I focus a moderate amount of SP around my legs,which will increase movement to near sonido levels,when not even using a sonido.

I spin the trident,which will send out black blotches of D.SE everywhere.they will stick to the air itself,keeping in place.eyes will appear on them,as the pupils turn red.M trident then becomes gauntlets,covering my arms up to my elbows,and will have 3 claws coming out of them near the wrist.

And now for the rest.

armadura o la guerra

My whole body will become enveloped in Dark SE,and extremly thin platings of the SE will appear around my legs,back, and chest.These Platings are super hard,and carry a paralyzing SP in them,which will paralyze you if I hit you.The gauntlets also have arm blades coming out of them,and same for my legs.

As for the blotches send out earlier,each eye will shoot out a condensed beam of Dark SE right at you,carrying the same Paralyzing SP.If the beams impale you,they will keep you inplace,since they'll come fro mall over,and will destroy nerves in your muscles,stopping your movement.The paralyzing Sp in them will alsp work itself up into your brain,and damage it severly.
heh,Now this is getting fun
*As i see the vines retract and send this burning sp at me i raise my zanpakuto and a wall of water appears only strong enough to stop teh water since i didnt say the attacks command whiileit is stoped i jump up higher i the air so i avoide the heaed sp.As the vines of sp come at my heart I swing my zanpakuto upwards in the air and say flameville wall as collumns of mangma like fire from a wall that will completly incineratin the vines.I then stab my zan into the fire as it comes back into my sword witch makes me be able to realese 5 collumns of fire at anytime.I then point my zan out as i wait for all the laser things to come at me getting close enough as i realese a clloumn of flames out destroying it and all the lasers leaving me with four left to realese.

"heh,i am starting to figure this out./.....Lets Go."

I Then start advance sonidoing around you so fast that i leave four after images one on both of your sides and on top and bottom of you as i keep on moving to those locations as sundently irealese all four of my columns of flames at those afterimages leaving you one escape witch would be backwards as befire you have a chance to notice the collumns i advance sonido behind you with a black cero ready to be realesed as i launsh it at you aiming at your back wiht the reagular sp.This cero will eat away all se/sp and when it comes in contact with you the cero particules will go strait towrads your "Saketsu and Hakusui completly gettin rid of your spirituasl powers as i then quickly fly/run 1 mile away from you as i hold out my zan to realese.
(oh yeah did you realese)