Makoto Cifer
02-12-2011, 05:47 PM
Distance: 10ft
Weather: N/A
Restrictions: None

Makoto goes first...

Makoto Cifer
02-12-2011, 05:53 PM
I will do my best to counter hidan. It all depends if my laptop gets a wireless signal.

Makoto Cifer
02-12-2011, 07:05 PM
My footsteps went unheard throughout las noches castle. The moonlight as well as the dimly lit stairways gave little comfort to me from the darkness. While heading to my initial destination, an unfamiliar spiritual pressure struck my pesquisa. An anxious grin came across my face at that moment. Ahead, i could see the brightly lit throne room. My hand placed atop blades hilt, while i meandered towards the doorway. Upon my entry, a faint laugh of anticipation escaped my mouth. The person that stood before me was hidan; the first arrancar. "Well now, this is very unexpected." I said, as my blade was then drawn forth from its sheathe.

With my blade drawn, i began to gather spiritual pressure amounst my body, which was known as "Iron skin.". In turn, my hierro began to harden. My hierro, after a few moments, became as dense and hard as steel. The more that past, my hierro began to gather more density. The pigment of his skin began to emit "Squealing" noices, which was a vital indication of my skin's density LV. Advanced hierro.

With a swift shimmer within my spirit energy, i sonidod. My apperance was directly infront of you, in which i aimed fifteen thrusts with my magnificent blade. Each thrust was aimed for different designated location amongst your body. Two were aimed for your heart. Three were aimed for your forehead. five were aimed towards your abdomen. All the rest were aimed for different vital spots of my chooseing. With each thrust, condensed and very sharp spirit energy was sent forth from the tip of my blade that was guided, in an attempt to pierce through the initial vital points of which i thrusted.

With that, i dashed backward, sending forth an abrupt cero from my mouth. The cero was guided and attempted to cause severe burns upon your body.

Makoto Cifer
02-12-2011, 07:14 PM
Use Less.

Utterly useless.
What'd you mean by that??

Makoto Cifer
02-12-2011, 08:15 PM
Hmph, what amkes you say that?

Makoto Cifer
02-12-2011, 08:52 PM
LV. Advanced hierro.

That right there is why.

Is there a problem?? It's how i start off my fights.......

Hidan of the Mist
02-12-2011, 10:15 PM
My footsteps went unheard throughout las noches castle. The moonlight as well as the dimly lit stairways gave little comfort to me from the darkness. While heading to my initial destination, an unfamiliar spiritual pressure struck my pesquisa. An anxious grin came across my face at that moment. Ahead, i could see the brightly lit throne room. My hand placed atop blades hilt, while i meandered towards the doorway. Upon my entry, a faint laugh of anticipation escaped my mouth. The person that stood before me was hidan; the first arrancar. "Well now, this is very unexpected." I said, as my blade was then drawn forth from its sheathe.

With my blade drawn, i began to gather spiritual pressure amounst my body, which was known as "Iron skin.". In turn, my hierro began to harden. My hierro, after a few moments, became as dense and hard as steel. The more that past, my hierro began to gather more density. The pigment of his skin began to emit "Squealing" noices, which was a vital indication of my skin's density LV. Advanced hierro.

With a swift shimmer within my spirit energy, i sonidod. My apperance was directly infront of you, in which i aimed fifteen thrusts with my magnificent blade. Each thrust was aimed for different designated location amongst your body. Two were aimed for your heart. Three were aimed for your forehead. five were aimed towards your abdomen. All the rest were aimed for different vital spots of my chooseing. With each thrust, condensed and very sharp spirit energy was sent forth from the tip of my blade that was guided, in an attempt to pierce through the initial vital points of which i thrusted.

With that, i dashed backward, sending forth an abrupt cero from my mouth. The cero was guided and attempted to cause severe burns upon your body. *Im attacked and challanged by a old guy i used to fight with back in the old times*
* He comes at me wearing tons of hierro , also trying to cut me up* Its annoying when people put on so much protection i cant even do nothing without having to burn it off first *I hold out my hand towards you as a thin sticky sword and has sticky stuff all over it* *As i block your first attack the tip touches your sword to block it , it then sticks like glue on your blade as i block everytime more sticky white stuff will come on to it* You go back but notice its all over * Bye bye *Its all turns black then exploding with tremendous heat melting your hierro away just as if im burning off your skin with a flamethrower* If your lucky your zampkuto wont be gone* Your cero is easily deflected with me just using my hand to smack it right back at you* A liquid coats my hand acting like a glove so it will not burn my hand when i do things like that*
Cero Crecia *A small sized cero is shot into the air then raining down like acid rain making sure you go away with lots of burn marks*
You asked for it

Makoto Cifer
02-13-2011, 09:23 AM
1. The sticky substance was an auto-hit.
2. You didn't counter the spirit energy that was released from my blade.
3. You can't just deflect a cero without using your own spirit energy. I could see you deflecting if you coated your hand in spirit energy, but you didn't

Makoto Cifer
02-13-2011, 09:38 AM
It was not auto hit if it was not one the person it self.

The Glue does easily, if not the heat.

Yes he can, learn principles of acidic properties
You can't attack someone before their assualt is done. You're not a judge. All you're doing is trolling and stalking me to get into my buisness. Listen, if you and dark wont to be jackasses then don't talk to me. I already have enough problems to deal with as it is.

Makoto Cifer
02-13-2011, 09:46 AM
Um yes you can, it is called a counter.

The counter is the assault it self smart-one.

I understand more than you do.

Jackasses, call me that 1 more time, I dare you.
He didn't counter the spirit energy that was released from my blade. The glue was on my sword before i had time to release my cero. And it's true. All you guys do is get on to me.

Makoto Cifer
02-13-2011, 09:53 AM
He made his counter correctly.

No we don't I have been in the KHR having the time of my life. And then hopping if a few big name strong people left, you would learn something new.
I'm one of the best. I just get zero respect. And don't say i'm not. The proof is in my statistics and the tier list.

Makoto Cifer
02-13-2011, 09:58 AM
One of the Best, how did you lose to Me and Yori, then get rejected by the ACTUAL best.

If your the best, I am God.
I've never lost to you. We're on par, lax. I lost to yori because i was nervous, thank you.

Makoto Cifer
02-13-2011, 10:02 AM
Yes you have lost ot me, three times.

One as Rookie, One as Rissing, One as Superhuman.

Still lost.
-__- I've never once lost to you. Thats bull! Never. No one ever said i lost. The fight wasn't ongoing.

Makoto Cifer
02-13-2011, 10:05 AM
YES YOU HAVE, No it's not.

God, Ego = No go.

Just admit it, I admited that I got soloed by Susu 7 times as a Rookie.
It's the truth. I've never lost to you. Both of us never countered.

Hidan of the Mist
02-13-2011, 02:55 PM
1. The sticky substance was an auto-hit.
2. You didn't counter the spirit energy that was released from my blade.
3. You can't just deflect a cero without using your own spirit energy. I could see you deflecting if you coated your hand in spirit energy, but you didn't
1. theres ways to take it off before it goes off
2.I can deflect a cero with my bare hand just like people in the anime do
3.i made it clear that i did coat it "A liquid coats my hand acting like a glove so it will not burn my hand when i do things like that"' or do i need to like put it in big words like this

Makoto Cifer
02-13-2011, 06:23 PM
Alright.