PDA

View Full Version : Spoiler: Chapter 527 Discussion

Yori
02-10-2011, 06:02 AM
Talk away!

Yori
02-10-2011, 06:11 AM
Kin-Gin are the best duo hands down that we ever seen in Naruto.

Skrall
02-10-2011, 06:56 AM
Really cool chapter! Samui's brother reminded me of Rock Lee (version blond) :lol:
Both Kinkaku and Ginkaku power's are astonashing. I'm intrigued to see what happens next and to see the outcome of this battle.

P.S.: If Kin and Gin Brothers truly lived in the Nine-Tails stomach for 2 weeks, how come they weren't digested. I doesn't make sense.

EDIT: Now that I have another look, it appears they both truly lived in the Nine-Tails stomach; have you noticed that they both have whiskers exactly like Naruto?

Vivi
02-10-2011, 06:59 AM
P.S.: If Kin and Gin Brothers truly lived in the Nine-Tails stomach for 2 weeks, how come they weren't digested. I doesn't make sense.

Because it's a Manga....Fiction.

Kakashi1313
02-10-2011, 07:00 AM
i wonder how Darui is going to handle those two brothers

Vivi
02-10-2011, 07:03 AM
i wonder how Darui is going to handle those two brothers

I am 100 % sure their Weapons will somehow be used against them.

Sai's brother
02-10-2011, 07:09 AM
I am 100 % sure their Weapons will somehow be used against them.
I was thinking of this eariler actually X3

Kakashi1313
02-10-2011, 07:12 AM
this is when kakashi could have been useful

Vivi
02-10-2011, 07:15 AM
I was thinking of this eariler actually X3

It's the only way.
Talk no Jutsu is useless.

And unless Darui's Division has someone like Maki they're screwed.

On another note:
Wonder where the 5th Artifact the Bottle is.

Wooster
02-10-2011, 07:21 AM
Ehh, it wasn't asbad as I thought and Gin-Kin weapons are amusing.

I do like that Tsunade doubted the Nine Tails story. It has flavors of a just-so story and is kinda of silly, but works as a myth that would be told about shinobi of legend.

I do hope that Samui and her brother are permanently gone. This is a war people should die after all. Still I have to think their was somethign up with Samui saying her word. There must be some sort of plan.

Sai's brother
02-10-2011, 07:22 AM
It's the only way.
Talk no Jutsu is useless.

And unless Darui's Division has someone like Maki they're screwed.

On another note:
Wonder where the 5th Artifact the Bottle is.
Right. And if they do use their weapons against them they could also use it and the other people that were revived in the area.

And same

Yori
02-10-2011, 07:23 AM
Samui brother is probably a goner but Samui probably isn't. She didn't say her word but they sealed her.

Ishtar
02-10-2011, 07:23 AM
But who could use it against them?

Gouldy17
02-10-2011, 07:26 AM
im thinking that when gin and kin die and they surely will that the only 2 left to wield the weapons will be bee and naruto. didnt they say you needed an obscene amount of chakra to use them

Ishtar
02-10-2011, 07:27 AM
im thinking that when gin and kin die and they surely will that the only 2 left to wield the weapons will be bee and naruto. didnt they say you needed an obscene amount of chakra to use them
Yup. I'm thinking Naruto will obtain these weapons...

Kakashi1313
02-10-2011, 07:40 AM
naruto will probably get these weapons i doubt bee would get them

JazzJunkie4
02-10-2011, 07:49 AM
Naruto had the fan on a jump cover if I am not mistaken

Lady Tsunade
02-10-2011, 07:51 AM

I do like that Tsunade doubted the Nine Tails story. It has flavors of a just-so story and is kinda of silly, but works as a myth that would be told about shinobi of legend.

I do hope that Samui and her brother are permanently gone. This is a war people should die after all. Still I have to think their was somethign up with Samui saying her word. There must be some sort of plan.

Did I hear that right, or did Wooster just say he liked something that Tsunade said? lol

Anyway, I think Samui should've done a little more. I mean, she's been in the manga longer than Darui has. She was one of the first Cloud ninja introduced properly and was put in charge of Omoi and Karui. I thought she'd have been a little tougher. But, people do need to die in this War. So, I guess it makes sense, in a way.

Wooster
02-10-2011, 07:55 AM
Did I hear that right, or did Wooster just say he liked something that Tsunade said? lol

Anyway, I think Samui should've done a little more. I mean, she's been in the manga longer than Darui has. She was one of the first Cloud ninja introduced properly and was put in charge of Omoi and Karui. I thought she'd have been a little tougher. But, people do need to die in this War. So, I guess it makes sense, in a way.
Well, more like I am praising Kishi for using a character to signal that being swallowed by the Nine Tails is ridiculous. A hat tip to the reader if you will.

Well, there is something fishy about the way Samui was sealed, which probably means neither will die. She went in to get her brother back or something.

gama-sennin
02-10-2011, 08:03 AM
@LT

Samui is a female character and that totally explains why she couldnt/didnt do much...Kishi has always shown the remarkable consistency with (under) development of female chaaracters..

Great chapter and I loved how Kishi introduced two more uber haxxed characters. I have no idea why the hidden villages needed Jinchuriki in the first place. They already had those guys and most of them were/are capable of defeating any Jinchuriki.

Wooster
02-10-2011, 08:09 AM
Military cut-backs, man. Those weapons are expensive, Jinchuuriki are free.

Lady Tsunade
02-10-2011, 08:10 AM
Well, more like I am praising Kishi for using a character to signal that being swallowed by the Nine Tails is ridiculous. A hat tip to the reader if you will.

Well, there is something fishy about the way Samui was sealed, which probably means neither will die. She went in to get her brother back or something.

Suuure. You're secretly owning up to your love of Tsunade :cool:

Yeah, I thought that too. But even so, she didn't do crap that entire match.

@LT

Samui is a female character and that totally explains why she couldnt/didnt do much...Kishi has always shown the remarkable consistency with (under) development of female chaaracters..

Great chapter and I loved how Kishi introduced two more uber haxxed characters. I have no idea why the hidden villages needed Jinchuriki in the first place. They already had those guys and most of them were/are capable of defeating any Jinchuriki.

sotrue.

tsuki
02-10-2011, 08:31 AM
Amazing chapter! Great action and storytelling. I'm kinda iffy on the Lazer Beam attack though. It seems just a little out of place in the Naruto world.

Oh and we also got to see another Raikage! I hope they do Kishi does a flachback of the Hokage/Raikage battle with the twins.

Samui brother is probably a goner but Samui probably isn't. She didn't say her word but they sealed her.
Yeah, how exactly did they seal her if she never said anything? Maybe it is a trick? Or maybe if you don't say anything then you also get sealed.

Military cut-backs, man. Those weapons are expensive, Jinchuuriki are free.
lol

EvL j3st3r
02-10-2011, 09:03 AM
I think Naruto and Bee both could end up wielding the weapons. Why would it have to be one or the other. It's two people wielding them at the present moment so why not. Besides, Kishi pretty much gave us a heads up that KB's gonna be involved with the Kin-Gin bro's situation somehow.

Parak111
02-10-2011, 09:34 AM
Hax! Hax everywhere!

Ugh, it was so depressing seeing Samui "dieing".

Not! Neither she or her brother are dead. If you think about a certain thing, you would figure it out. They're not dead.

If you REALLY think about their "deaths", you will notice that's something's missing. If you haven't figured it would, then Kishimoto managed to fool all of you, like he fooled you with Kisame's "death".

Kishi, you're really good at fooling people, I give you that.:lol:

Defcon
02-10-2011, 09:34 AM
would be funny to see the gourd being used against them, as their most-used words are kin and gin. I also agree Naruto should get the weapons but will they remain once kin and gin are defeated? Since they've been summoned with them via impure world tech.

EvL j3st3r
02-10-2011, 09:43 AM
Well......Naruto or Bee wouldn't be keeping the weapons, they're just the only ones who could use Kin and Gin's weapons against them.

Nyaki
02-10-2011, 09:55 AM
It was nice to see another fight, especially since We've never seen these characters abilities before. I wonder what's up with Samui, hopefully the next chapter will let us know what happened.

mrsticky005
02-10-2011, 10:38 AM

I disagree. It may be unreal to us in the real world but given that they are fighting zombies I don't think Tsunade has much reason to be suspicious.
I mean why would the Raikage lie about that anyways at this point in the story? If Tsunade was so worried that the Raikage may be trying to trick
her then why would she even join forces with Raikage in the first place?

I get the feeling that somehow after the
bros are defeated Samui will be released.

jjjs
02-10-2011, 10:51 AM
i really dont care about the darui division i wanna see kakashi or hanzo kick some butt it was really disappointing how zabuza died and i got enough of these haxxed characters

mrsticky005
02-10-2011, 10:56 AM
Hax! Hax everywhere!

Ugh, it was so depressing seeing Samui "dieing".

Not! Neither she or her brother are dead. If you think about a certain thing, you would figure it out. They're not dead.

If you REALLY think about their "deaths", you will notice that's something's missing. If you haven't figured it would, then Kishimoto managed to fool all of you, like he fooled you with Kisame's "death".

Kishi, you're really good at fooling people, I give you that.:lol:

a flashback?

Wooster
02-10-2011, 10:57 AM
Suuure. You're secretly owning up to your love of Tsunade :cool:

Yeah, I thought that too. But even so, she didn't do crap that entire match.

sotrue.
Fine, whatevs.

Well, she is a woman. She told people what to do rather than doing anything herself. :p
Don't worry I am sure her nagging blather will soon be back
I disagree. It may be unreal to us in the real world but given that they are fighting zombies I don't think Tsunade has much reason to be suspicious.
I mean why would the Raikage lie about that anyways at this point in the story? If Tsunade was so worried that the Raikage may be trying to trick

I think it is unreal to the story Kishi has told so far. The Nine-Tailed Fox is a being of chakra, why would it need to eat? And if it did eat you, wouldn't your die after it swallow chakra its chakra bomb-thinger attack?

I don't think it has anythig to do with Tsunade doubting the Raikage credibility. She is just incredulous at the story itself. Its not like the Raikage saw this happen either; he himself has heard the stories.

Anyway as I said before, I think Kishimoto is intentionally giving a wink to the reader here.

Kreegah!!!
02-10-2011, 11:02 AM
Fine, whatevs.

Well, she is a woman. She told people what to do rather than doing anything herself. :p
Don't worry I am sure her nagging blather will soon be back

I think it is unreal to the story Kishi has told so far. The Nine-Tailed Fox is a being of chakra, why would it need to eat? And if it did eat you, wouldn't your die after it swallow chakra its chakra bomb-thinger attack?

I don't think it has anythig to do with Tsunade doubting the Raikage credibility. She is just incredulous at the story itself. Its not like the Raikage saw this happen either; he himself has heard the stories.

Anyway as I said before, I think Kishimoto is intentionally giving a wink to the reader here.

It's interesting the similarity of these weapons' powers to the Death God dude's. I wonder if it's mere coincidence.

Wooster
02-10-2011, 11:09 AM
I agree. The are The Sage of Six Paths weapons apparently and he did have the Rinnegan.

Maybe he placed his powers in the weapons?

mrsticky005
02-10-2011, 11:17 AM
Was looking at another forum and someone their thought Samui got sealed because she wasn't talking. The game is that they can't say the taboo word but they still have to speak.

Wooster
02-10-2011, 11:21 AM
Hmm, that doesn't seem to match what the Kin-Gin bros were saying.

They were pleased everyone was speaking.

a flashback?
Wait that means the Sound Four are alive, Fuu and Tourune. Even all the hokages, but the third.

Parak111
02-10-2011, 11:38 AM
a flashback?

Yeah.

Wait that means the Sound Four are alive, Fuu and Tourune. Even all the hokages, but the third.

You really want Samui dead, don't you?:(

Fuu and Torune were fodder. Toys for Madara. Kishi must've been lazy with the Sound Four. The Hokage all have flashbacks. We have flashbacks for the Second, for the First, and for Minato. We got them after their deaths though, since they died before the series took place.

I say Samui lives! Live Samui, liiiiiiiiive!

Lady Tsunade
02-10-2011, 01:12 PM

Bare in mind it wasn't Tsunade who joined forces, but Danzo. Pulling out would've been stupid anyway. The only possible reason she could've had to disagree with the Kage Summit was because they were killing Sasuke. She knew Naruto and Sakura cared for him, which is why she didn't have him killed in the first place. But they both came to the conclusion that he had to be either killed or stopped. Of course, Akatsuki destroyed her entire Village, sent her into a coma, killed Jiraiya, Asuma and The Third. When all that builds up, even Naruto and Sakuras feelings for Sasuke probably wouldn't have changed her mind about putting Akatsuki - and thus Sasuke, to a stop.

Tsunade herself only said she didn't believe it. As it didn't sound that believable obviously. She has yet to see or have word of the Kin and Gin brothers using the Kyuubi chakra for their own purposes, so its understandable.

Cyl
02-10-2011, 02:01 PM
I think Naruto might get the Fan, but not the other artifacts.
Naruto needs some elemental skills imo.

Well, the chapter was good this week, looking forward to next weeks episode...

Wind Style Naruto
02-10-2011, 04:03 PM
Because it's a Manga....Fiction.

Its sorta like Jonah in the Big Fish from the Bible.

Okay an fan that can use all elementals, an rope that can pull out souls, an sword that can sever and curse souls, and an jar that can record and curse the souls as well as seal them. Not only that but they are made by the Sage of Six Paths.

OVER HAXXED MUCH.

I was hoping for some Tenten action but otherwise a pretty good chapter.

Its like a game of taboo.

Rasen_Chidori
02-10-2011, 04:06 PM
Can anyone say, "Lets steal these weapons and use them to seal the Edo zombies." ?

Nābris
02-10-2011, 04:22 PM
Can anyone say, "Lets steal these weapons and use them to seal the Edo zombies." ?
Thank goodness, I'm not the only one who thought this. :lol:

I bet many will go out the traditional way, regardless.

Sai root
02-10-2011, 05:12 PM
It was an awesome chapter if you ask me. The kin-gin brothers are really cool, but i was suspecting their abilities to be associated with the nine tailed fox, but the kyubbi has little influence on their jutsu. I really hope Samui and her brother are not dead, cuz they are awesome. And we haven't even seen a jutsu from Samui, she can't be dead! Darui was BA as usual, and we saw a new raikage. I can't wait for when the new chapter and the two new episodes come out!

Vornmusion
02-10-2011, 05:21 PM
Was looking at another forum and someone their thought Samui got sealed because she wasn't talking. The game is that they can't say the taboo word but they still have to speak.

Hmm, that doesn't seem to match what the Kin-Gin bros were saying.

They were pleased everyone was speaking.

Another reason would be thinking the word also triggers the taboo, and we purposefully were not shown that so as to keep us guessing much like this thread has been.

Course that's a really cheap mechanic and isn't very creative or interesting, so let's hope it's not.

LilHinataGirl
02-10-2011, 05:44 PM
I was deeply afraid i might have to puke most of my power controled by him o-o......im scared........

Kuromaki
02-10-2011, 06:06 PM
Anyway, I think Samui should've done a little more.
^this, but other than that, the chapter was ok. Kin-Gin weapons are hax but they're pretty cool.

NagatoGod_of_Pain
02-10-2011, 06:19 PM
Maybe saying the taboo word before they cut your soul still works? Samui's word is cool and she did tell her brother to "cool down". This still wouldn't perfectly match up with Kinkaku's reaction when he heard Atsui say "too hot" even though he said the word in his first line, but that's all I can think of.

Though this shouldn't work because Darui would be sealed on the first page of the next chapter if Kinkaku's smart, which would be pretty cheap.

Jakropha
02-10-2011, 07:34 PM
Thank goodness, I'm not the only one who thought this. :lol:

I bet many will go out the traditional way, regardless.
Actually, if I were Kishi, I would pull a lazy one and have Kakashi gangrape Kin-Gin, steal the weapons, and seal nearly any Edo Zombie he feels fit, then give Kakashi a fitting departure from the story, then the weapons get destroyed, and the rest of the Edo's are left to be dealt with.

But Kakashi isnt near, Kishi doesnt like to give lesser beings powerful st00f, and he would just end the series another 50 Chapters early.

Btw, I rarely say this, but the siggy is cute... `:)

Michael/Michael
02-10-2011, 07:52 PM
Cool chapter but it didnt really stimulate any thought other than how Naruto would fare against the two brothers.

Kreegah!!!
02-10-2011, 08:06 PM
What was the fifth weapon, I wonder? Do they keep it in reserve or does someone like Madara hold it?? They referenced 5 weapons but I can't recall more than 4 being in use.

Vivi
02-10-2011, 08:08 PM
What was the fifth weapon, I wonder? Do they keep it in reserve or does someone like Madara hold it?? They referenced 5 weapons but I can't recall more than 4 being in use.

According to Myth it was a Flask.

Yo_Slayer
02-10-2011, 08:13 PM
If I had to guess, I would say that the cloud village keeps somewhere. That would make the most sense to me.

Wooster
02-10-2011, 09:23 PM
Another reason would be thinking the word also triggers the taboo, and we purposefully were not shown that so as to keep us guessing much like this thread has been.

Course that's a really cheap mechanic and isn't very creative or interesting, so let's hope it's not.
Wait, what do you mean? We have seen all the words, hot, cold, dull.
You mean we didn't see Samui speak?

MangekyoSasuke93
02-11-2011, 01:09 PM
i think if someone else says the word that your not suppose to say,then you still get sucked into the gourd. idk im just guessing and i thought the chapter was awesome

yagami
02-11-2011, 05:37 PM
It's very disappointed that most content of chapter 527 just copy from a classical chinese fiction named "journey to the west". such as the banana fan ,the crimson gourd and their function. even the name of two brothers.

Journey to the west is the most famous myth in chinese.

Devil's Lawyer
02-11-2011, 07:22 PM
That is pretty ironic that the zombies would have the weapons to seal themselves.

3littlepigs
02-11-2011, 07:28 PM
This chapter was ok....for some reason Samui and her brother really annoyed me! Darui was supposed to have the spotlight so to speak but it got pushed away one chapter because of those two although I kind of see the purpose of them interrupting it kind of took from the chapter for me.

Wooster
02-11-2011, 07:33 PM
What the hell am I to do with this? I completely agree with everything you said.

I hope those two really do die. Not as much as I hoped Karin would die but still.>.>

Vornmusion
02-12-2011, 01:11 AM
Wait, what do you mean? We have seen all the words, hot, cold, dull.
You mean we didn't see Samui speak?

No I meant that you may still be sealed if you think/use the phrase in your mind. And we were purposefully not shown Samui's thoughts to keep us wondering how it all works.

Wooster
02-12-2011, 01:15 AM
Oh yeah, I guess.

Vornmusion
02-12-2011, 01:17 AM
It could be interesting, as it's hard to refrain from saying that which you say the most already. But to also not able to think of it and be in the heat of battle would be hell on the mind.

Course I don't expect Kishi to make it that interesting if my theory is right. -_-

Wooster
02-12-2011, 01:56 AM
Yes indeed.

Don't think elephant.

Yori
02-12-2011, 05:18 AM
Either you have to think/say the word or if you stop talking completely you get sealed.

Vivi
02-12-2011, 05:22 AM
Either you have to think/say the word or if you stop talking completely you get sealed.

Nothing to do with thinking.

Atsui was thinking of Hot and was only sealed when he actually said it.

Kreegah!!!
02-12-2011, 08:15 AM
What if you're linked to every word on there, not just what your soul "says"? Did "Hot" disappear after the yokel was absorbed? I don't personally recall, and laziness is pulling hard on me, but there ya go.

I hope they both expire, and Darui too, for good measure. >.<

Vivi
02-12-2011, 08:37 AM
What if you're linked to every word on there, not just what your soul "says"? Did "Hot" disappear after the yokel was absorbed? I don't personally recall, and laziness is pulling hard on me, but there ya go.

I hope they both expire, and Darui too, for good measure. >.<

You mean because Samui said "Atsui" (Hot)?

Doubt it.
Atsui was absorbed right away but Samui some time later.

I am more tempted not saying anything results in being sealed as well as Samui was rather quite for a while also taking into consideration that Ginkaku kept her Mouth Shut.

Wooster
02-12-2011, 08:41 AM
I think Samui said it under her breathe for some reason or another. There is a plan in the works.

Vivi
02-12-2011, 08:44 AM
I think Samui said it under her breathe for some reason or another. There is a plan in the works.

I wouldn't exclude that possibility as she does have knowledge of the weapons.
That way possibly knowing it's weakness.

Wooster
02-12-2011, 08:52 AM
All we know is the Gin/Kin bros like talkers. Wouldn't makes sense if they could capture you if you didn't talk.

Kreegah!!!
02-12-2011, 10:09 AM
So Darui needs a mute in his group?

Wind Style Naruto
02-12-2011, 11:23 AM
I know what Naruto's favorite word is.

RASENGAN!!! or taht unknown word he saids at the end of his sentences in the japanese dub.

3littlepigs
02-12-2011, 12:25 PM
What the hell am I to do with this? I completely agree with everything you said.

I hope those two really do die. Not as much as I hoped Karin would die but still.>.>
Which two? Atsui & Samui or the whatever you call brothers?
All we know is the Gin/Kin bros like talkers. Wouldn't makes sense if they could capture you if you didn't talk.
Wouldn't it be the other way around? like they rather you be quiet hence why they suck you in? ;)

Vivi
02-12-2011, 12:44 PM
So Darui needs a mute in his group?

Tenten got such less Screentime she might as well be regarded as one.XD

DeemonFox
02-12-2011, 02:48 PM
I like these guys. Too bad Mifune and Kitsuchi's divisions will be arriving soon. I hope we get another chapter or two of darui.

I would like to see Naruto and Bee fight Kin/Gin. They would have a tough time...baka yaro, kono yaro...dattebayo.

InnerSakura
02-12-2011, 02:59 PM
I liked this chapter. Though im really looking forward to seeing Gaara fight his father...if that happens. It would be interesting.

ByakuganAlex
02-12-2011, 07:02 PM
i believe you get sealed if you refuse to talk. so basically you have to remain talking and you can't say your word. thats why the bro covered her mouth.

EvL j3st3r
02-12-2011, 09:26 PM
^That's a possibility. It's also possible that the maybe the user of the gourd can temporarily pull someone in to take them out of the fight for a while. I could see the brothers wanting to utilize something like that in this situation. It would be better to fight Darui without interference from someone else.

Wooster
02-12-2011, 09:33 PM
Which two? Atsui & Samui or the whatever you call brothers?

Wouldn't it be the other way around? like they rather you be quiet hence why they suck you in? ;)
Samui and her brother.

Okay,okay, wise pig. They should find jobs as librarians. :lol:

Kazumi Saitama
02-13-2011, 01:40 AM
Is Atsui an idiot or something? ~.~;

Samui is so calm and collective, while her brother is loud and obnoxious.

And, why did Samui get sucked up? She did not say anything. :/

Yori
02-13-2011, 07:29 AM

The Kin-Gin game is probably you still have to continue talk but not say your word. Samui stopped talking completely.

Kreegah!!!
02-13-2011, 07:38 AM

Yes, I'm not sure why Hot-blooded types are portrayed as idiots. Some of them are impulsive, sure, but that doesn't necessarily make them stupid. Typical Stereotyping ;)

Same with her, I guess.

One quipped that silence is golden, and that mayn't have been purely cheesy, but a hint at the secret power.

Phariah824
02-15-2011, 05:00 AM
ok chapter i wasn't really wowed by it. i do believe that the sealing weapons might be used by the alliance if the brothers are defeated. possibly to seal the zombies.

DeemonFox
02-17-2011, 09:53 AM

Hence the names.

Ishtar
02-17-2011, 09:56 AM
Darui can't use the gourd though? I thought you would have to have like out-of-this-world chakra or something.

Wind Style Naruto
02-17-2011, 02:53 PM
The Kin-Gin game is probably you still have to continue talk but not say your word. Samui stopped talking completely.

That is probably it.

In the chapter 528 spoiler it says Darui founds an way to counter the ability by changing his favorite from 'dull' to 'sorry'