PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Shippuden Tier List

Miles Edgeworth
04-12-2009, 03:16 PM
Here's a tier list for Naruto Shippuden that I was working on. If any of you think I should move people around or if you want me to add somebody to the list, then just tell me.

Oh and tell me what you think about it.

Naruto
Pain
Jiraiya
Sasori
Itachi

High
Kakashi
Sasuke
Orochimaru
Deidara

Mid
Tsunade
Kisame
Gaara
Gai
Kakuzu
Lee

Low
Neji
Hidan
Asuma
Kabuto

Bottom
Shikamaru
Hinata
Tenten
Kankuro
Sakura

Chidori Shuriken
04-12-2009, 04:10 PM
I dont see Ino or a lot of characters....

nejipwns101
04-12-2009, 04:11 PM
ya but i don't like ino so i'm happy :) :) :D ;)

Miles Edgeworth
04-12-2009, 04:13 PM
I dont see Ino or a lot of characters....

Ino hasn't really fought in Shippuden, so she's not in.

I'm only adding characters if there's concrete evidence of their power, and not just hype that they can pwn somebody. If they haven't shown any fighting, then they're not on here.

That's why Temari and some others aren't on here.

Toma RNK
04-12-2009, 04:13 PM
Should be an unknown cause a lot of characters like neji are ot yet known. I mean he is a jounin for heavens sake he can't possibly be on the low list.

Miles Edgeworth
04-12-2009, 04:14 PM
Should be an unknown cause a lot of characters like neji are ot yet known. I mean he is a jounin for heavens sake he can't possibly be on the low list.

He has shown some fighting abilities.

And from what we've seen, the only person above him he could possibly beat is Lee, and I say they're equal. I guess I accidentally put him above Neji, but I think he belongs there.

Toma RNK
04-12-2009, 04:24 PM
Right now lee is mid and neji is low.

nejipwns101
04-12-2009, 04:26 PM

He has shown some fighting abilities.

And from what we've seen, the only person above him he could possibly beat is Lee, and I say they're equal. I guess I accidentally put him above Neji, but I think he belongs there.Right now lee is mid and neji is low. that just aint right u know

Miles Edgeworth
04-12-2009, 04:29 PM
Tell me how Neji will survive Hidden Lotus.

C-C
04-12-2009, 04:39 PM
Tenten, Hinata, Neji, and Sakura should be at least in the mid section!!

C-C
04-12-2009, 04:40 PM
Sasuke should be on top too!

Miles Edgeworth
04-12-2009, 04:41 PM
Tenten, Hinata, Neji, and Sakura should be at least in the mid section!!

None of them are strong enough to beat their way up to mid section YET. The only one with a possibility of that is Neji, and that's probably it.

sasoridanna
04-12-2009, 06:20 PM

Temari and Kankuro are also jounins as well.

Miles Edgeworth
04-12-2009, 06:27 PM
Sasuke should be on top too!

No, just no. Sasuke's not strong enough. Kakashi could beat him, since he's probably got similar speed to Sasuke and can warp off one of Sasuke's limbs.

Sasori can pwn Sasuke for many reasons. Sasuke can't really "break" his puppets, and Iron Sand would crush Sasuke. Plus, Amaterasu can easily be avoided by heart transfer.

All of the other people on Top are just the overpowered guys who would have no trouble with anybody.

Sasuke's strong, but he's not Top Tier level.

zerosameri
04-12-2009, 06:38 PM
i don't see tobi he becomes very very important later on

Black King
04-12-2009, 06:38 PM
Shikamaru should be higher!
Sure he's not in the action throwing punches and whatnot, but he uses his head. And usually suceeds.
;)

Miles Edgeworth
04-12-2009, 06:39 PM
I figured he might be too low.

Where should he be moved? And can you give me something to convince me to move him where you say? People tend to say "Move him up" with no feedback on why, so it'd be helpful to know where to put him.

C-C
04-12-2009, 06:43 PM
But what about Naruto?????? Just because it's his show doesnt mean he should be on top, I dont think Naruto's top material. Itachi and Sasori could beat Naruto, and Sakura could beat Sasori. Naruto should be in high

Black King
04-12-2009, 06:45 PM
At least in the middle. He's stonger than everyone thinks. I can't think one one fight that he's lost.
Like I said, he uses his head like Shinobi should. He has some pretty strong Jutsu too.

C-C
04-12-2009, 06:47 PM
The reason Naruto hasnt lost because it's his show, i mean he might lose, but then he faces them again and wins....

Miles Edgeworth
04-12-2009, 06:47 PM
But what about Naruto?????? Just because it's his show doesnt mean he should be on top, I dont think Naruto's top material. Itachi and Sasori could beat Naruto, and Sakura could beat Sasori. Naruto should be in high

Naruto can beat Itachi, his Sage Mode is strong enough. Sasori could beat Naruto I think, but compared to some other characters, I dunno how Sasori would do.

Sakura beat Sasori WITH Chiyo and because he let them kill him. ABC logic is not used in tier lists, my friend.

C-C
04-12-2009, 06:49 PM
Fine...But i still think Naruto shouldnt be at the top....no one changing my opinion

Miles Edgeworth
04-12-2009, 06:51 PM
At least in the middle. He's stonger than everyone thinks. I can't think one one fight that he's lost.
Like I said, he uses his head like Shinobi should. He has some pretty strong Jutsu too.

I guess I could move him above Tenten and Hinata, now that I think about it.

I don't think he could beat Kabuto though. Kabuto was said to be Kakashi level back in PTS Naruto, and he hasn't gotten any worse. I dunno how Shika could counter medical ninjutsu either. Plus, Kabuto could heal.

Asuma is superior to Shika for obvious reasons.

Shikamaru DID beat Hidan, but i think he was one person who Hidan actually would beat without plot no jutsu.

Neji could beat Shika because of his Gentle Fist and Byakugan. Plus, Shika can't hit his blind spot easily.

As for Lee, he's not fast enough to hit Lee, and he has no chance against Lee's gates.

Anybody above Lee just stomps Shikamaru because of their jutsu and power.

Any argument?

Miles Edgeworth
04-12-2009, 06:51 PM
Fine...But i still think Naruto shouldnt be at the top....no one changing my opinion

Naruto's Sage mode is superior to just about everything on the list.

Miles Edgeworth
04-12-2009, 07:30 PM
Are any other changes necessary?

Miles Edgeworth
04-13-2009, 09:08 AM
Bump

naruto_fan_1_2_3
04-13-2009, 03:06 PM
Looks good to me.