PDA

View Full Version : Spoiler: Oh Neji...

Yori
02-03-2011, 07:03 AM
Your first chance at spotlight in this war and the best you did was a full body blow. Now you got another chance but Hinata had to save your tail. =/ Do kishi have something against Konoha 11 other than Team 7?

Defcon
02-03-2011, 07:22 AM
Told ya, no comeback for the byakugan in this story :p

NBT
02-03-2011, 07:23 AM
Of course he does,especially females.

Sephiroth
02-03-2011, 07:24 AM
I have to say this, i have a bad feeling that Neji's dad is about to go poof. With that hinata's dad just told him aobut the family branches working together

zerosameri
02-03-2011, 02:38 PM
Lol, Neji clearly got trolled by Hinata's awesomeness. But any ways, I think Kishi just wanted to show the growth in Hinata. So Kishi did that.

Wind Style Naruto
02-03-2011, 02:51 PM
I have to say this, i have a bad feeling that Neji's dad is about to go poof. With that hinata's dad just told him aobut the family branches working together

Not really his dad is still there and is even fighting his brother.

EvL j3st3r
02-03-2011, 04:42 PM
Told ya, no comeback for the byakugan in this story :p

Why does it mean that?

HachibiXSenpai
02-03-2011, 06:21 PM
Of course he does,especially females.

by "especially females" i hope you mean only sakura.;)

LilHinataGirl
02-03-2011, 06:28 PM
neji had a bad blow but hinata saved the day but at least they are working together as friends and cousin... comrades... you get the picture... umm i think kishi is willing to show some growth in hinata as well and the whole main and cadet branch working together, fate is stupid compared to hiashi cuz he grown on both his daughter and his nephew so he thinks it doesnt matter about cadet protecting main its about comrade-ship kishi is just blowing us away with his mind so no worries i guess.... anwayy i cant wait to see the full battle of hiashi and possesed body hizashi and see if the cousins turn up and help, im really interested in this part of story soooo yeah...