PDA

View Full Version : If Pakkun were real

RSAHinataSpringbokF1
02-02-2011, 06:42 PM
We know Kakashi summons his ninja hounds including Pakkun to sniff out enemy ninja's hideouts to increase success in a mission. As for Pakkun, I don't have to tell you who he is or what he does. However, it'd be fun and epic if Pakkun were real as a pet. If that's the case, we could fine ways to love him as a real pet. Have some suggestions if you were to have the real Pakkun.

Heroescomeback99
02-03-2011, 04:21 PM
Lol, well, I could use him to talk about the series...
I'd probaly give him a lot of food too

ban_shi
02-03-2011, 04:32 PM
I would let Pakkun ride on my shoulders all the time. Parrots are too much of a pirate cliche, but a dog.....thats cool.

Aki27
02-03-2011, 06:09 PM
It'd be epic if Pakkun was real! I would have him chase down random people for fun. xP

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
02-03-2011, 07:58 PM
i'd love to take care of Pakkun, cuz he's Kakashi's~!!
id ask Pakkun where Kakashi is and find him~!!

The Shady Ninja
02-04-2011, 12:20 PM
A talking dog would be amazing.

RSAHinataSpringbokF1
02-04-2011, 06:52 PM
I could take care of Pakkun if Kakashi asked me to do so. The dog would be funny and fun to keep my eye on. As a pet owner, I would have to take him a bath and feed him when he's hungry like a dog. I could.

D 2008
02-04-2011, 07:26 PM
First I would ask him if he saw what Kakashi looks like without his mask. Then I would ask if he can translate what my other dogs are saying.

xxPainxx
02-04-2011, 07:29 PM
A talking dog like pakkun there would be to much to ask about. >.<

AgentShayd
02-07-2011, 01:47 AM
Well first of all since I believe he is a Pug and Beagle mix, commonly called a Puggle, this mix makes sense since Beagles are good trackers and Pugs are tough. I would have some tests done to make sure he can breathe probably, then get his shots, and then neuter him. Then he would be put to work saving lives by becoming a search and rescue dog. End of this story

RSAHinataSpringbokF1
02-07-2011, 06:32 PM
Well first of all since I believe he is a Pug and Beagle mix, commonly called a Puggle, this mix makes sense since Beagles are good trackers and Pugs are tough. I would have some tests done to make sure he can breathe probably, then get his shots, and then neuter him. Then he would be put to work saving lives by becoming a search and rescue dog. End of this story
I like your post. Pakkun being a rescue dog would be more heroic when he has to rescue people and animals from disaster. Assuming if he's neutered, Pakkun could along with other rescue animals when he has to save people. I get your point on him.