PDA

View Full Version : What do you think naruto characters would do for a holiday?

PlasmaOrbC
04-12-2009, 02:38 PM
I just had another random thought something like this:

what would naruto characters do for a holiday? to like shuriken paradise or something

Anyways, just a thought

garraswerewolf
04-12-2009, 02:46 PM
gaara probably sits and cries and wanders why no one loves him

PlasmaOrbC
04-12-2009, 02:52 PM
gaara probably sits and cries and wanders why no one loves him

Probably...

itasan
04-12-2009, 02:59 PM
Haha, sand sib holiday (post time-skip, so Gaara doesn't kill anybody ;D)...That would actually be really funny. xD

I bet they all would find a very deserted place to avoid fangirls. :)

garraswerewolf
04-12-2009, 03:04 PM
ya i think someone would get back slapped or gaara tried to cook and set the place on fire

sythegirl
04-18-2009, 05:04 PM
Haha, sand sib holiday (post time-skip, so Gaara doesn't kill anybody ;D)...That would actually be really funny. xD

ha ha, yeah. What present would they give each other?

Maybe anti-fangirl cologne? I think the remaining Uchiha's would find that to be a very practical gift. Even Tobi has fangirls these days... (no offense to Tobi.)

itasan
04-18-2009, 06:26 PM

ha ha, yeah. What present would they give each other?

Maybe anti-fangirl cologne? I think the remaining Uchiha's would find that to be a very practical gift. Even Tobi has fangirls these days... (no offense to Tobi.)

Every offence to tobi! Worst uchiha ever. xD Really, he's so bad at it...He should be kicked out of the family.

At the rate this forum looks though, Sasuke might just need anti-hater cologne. ;D

NaruSakufluff4ever
04-21-2009, 05:30 PM
aaaawww be nice to sasuke im not a big fan but he was :oops: naruto's best friend, after all and naruto would so ask sakura on a date and sakura might accept hinata might even ask naruto or kiba ask hinata i say hinata is tied both ways naruhina and kibahina but i like narusaku better

NaruSakufluff4ever
04-21-2009, 05:32 PM
how many of us agree that shikamaru would probably ask temari on a date if they were in either village?

NaruSakufluff4ever
04-21-2009, 05:33 PM
i does ;) :D

itasan
04-24-2009, 02:24 PM
how many of us agree that shikamaru would probably ask temari on a date if they were in either village?

If shika didn't find it to be too much of a drag to bother asking..in fact, Temari would definitly have to be the one to do the asking. xD

ShikaxTem = <3. :D

Suko
04-26-2009, 10:23 AM
Well, anybody who bought the NARUTO spring issue, and read through the whole thing, would be able to figure out what Kakashi's "Christmas deeds" are.

Moon
04-26-2009, 11:36 AM
On christmas naruto tries to get sakura under a mistletoe

OminoUzumaki
04-26-2009, 07:19 PM
Kinda like the episode where they keep tryin to see Kakashi's face,and except with Sakura he keeps getting foiled,but in the end,it works.

Rotate
04-27-2009, 04:12 AM
ya probibly

Rotate
04-27-2009, 04:16 AM
On christmas naruto tries to get sakura under a mistletoe ya maybe under a few mistletoes.

Suko
04-27-2009, 01:25 PM
Knowing Naruto, he would probably do his best to get under "several" mistletoes with Sakura. But then again, Hinata might get very angry.

seannfma
04-27-2009, 01:27 PM
Knowing Naruto, he would probably do his best to get under "several" mistletoes with Sakura. But then again, Hinata might get very angry.
hinata would pass out

Suko
04-27-2009, 01:31 PM
with anger :evil: .kidding. she would just pass out.

matsuro
05-01-2009, 02:39 AM
ya i think someone would get back slapped or gaara tried to cook and set the place on fire
yes but he would be able to put out the fire right away with his sand...

TheViolletteHeart
05-01-2009, 02:58 AM
People seem to be a lot happier and nicer around the holidays...Wouldn't it be interesting if even the villains were this way?

Can't you just imagine Sasuke and Itachi not fighting for once, and just having a seat to drink some beer? XD

SasukesTragedy
05-01-2009, 07:43 AM
Sasuke would bake a cake and eat it even though he doesn't like cake because he's so special.
Naruto would go to Ichiraku and stay there until his holiday was over.
Sakura would draw pictures of Sasuke all day. Like me.
(Of course, now days, Sakura would be drawing pictures of Naruto all day...xD)

seannfma
05-01-2009, 07:45 AM
Sasuke would bake a cake and eat it even though he doesn't like cake because he's so special.
why would sasuke bake a cake lol

SasukesTragedy
05-01-2009, 07:46 AM
Cuz he's AWESOME. Happy people bake cakes. We'll pretend he was drugged by Naruto.

seannfma
05-01-2009, 07:47 AM
Cuz he's AWESOME. Happy people bake cakes. We'll pretend he was drugged by Naruto.
Lol what would kakashi do

SasukesTragedy
05-01-2009, 07:49 AM
Treat himself to a library visit to read Come Come Paradise. Or, Make Out Paradise, to those of you who love them some dub, meow.

seannfma
05-01-2009, 07:50 AM
Treat himself to a library visit to read Come Come Paradise. Or, Make Out Paradise, to those of you who love them some dub, meow.
lol come come paradise

*ichigorukiafan*
05-01-2009, 07:51 AM
eat ramen and talk about girls

SasukesTragedy
05-01-2009, 07:53 AM
lol come come paradise
I remember when I was watching Naruto for the second time(ep. 5), and Kakashi thinks to himself, "Woah, he's fierce. I won't be able to read Make Out Paradise now!" and me and my sister were like, "READ WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!"
ps:I memorized all the words to episode 5 because I watched it so much. Muahaha.

RSAHinataSpringbokF1
05-01-2009, 08:38 AM
Go to South Africa for a vacation.

itasan
05-01-2009, 06:33 PM
People seem to be a lot happier and nicer around the holidays...Wouldn't it be interesting if even the villains were this way?

Can't you just imagine Sasuke and Itachi not fighting for once, and just having a seat to drink some beer? XD

No, Akatsuki holiday. xD

Suko
05-01-2009, 06:50 PM
Lol what would kakashi doTreat himself to a library visit to read Come Come Paradise. Or, Make Out Paradise, to those of you who love them some dub, meow.
Except on Christmas.
He would do his wonderful "Christmas deed" (naruto spring 2009 issue)

TheViolletteHeart
05-01-2009, 07:07 PM

No, Akatsuki holiday. xD

I thought of mentioning something like that, but then my mind switched over to Uchihas and beer for some reason ^^'

Ooh! What if for Hidan's present, the other Aktasuki members trapped a bunch of people in a room and let the zealot kill them all?

itasan
05-01-2009, 07:54 PM

No, Akatsuki holiday. xD

I thought of mentioning something like that, but then my mind switched over to Uchihas and beer for some reason ^^'

Ooh! What if for Hidan's present, the other Aktasuki members trapped a bunch of people in a room and let the zealot kill them all?

they would definitely end up with some...interesting presents. xD

personally, i would get Kisame some fish food. ;)

TheViolletteHeart
05-01-2009, 08:06 PM
No, Akatsuki holiday. xD

they would definitely end up with some...interesting presents. xD

personally, i would get Kisame some fish food. ;)

XD Nice...I'd get Tobi a coloring book.

...A TAKE OVER THE WORLD COLORING BOOK!!! XD

Naruko-chan
05-01-2009, 08:07 PM
I bet Naruto and Iruka spend Christmas together. ^^

itasan
05-01-2009, 08:13 PM

Aw...how sweet...Wait, you didn't mean in the creeper sense, did you?

shika7777777
05-01-2009, 08:17 PM
Totally i think temari and shikamaru should be each other valentines that would be so sweet haha i could see them kissing or something like that how sweet wait aren't the characters like 16-18 or something like that if so wouldn't they well you know do something more then just kissing you know DOWNSTAIRS :o

Naruko-chan
05-01-2009, 08:18 PM

Naw, like father and son. :mrgreen:

TheViolletteHeart
05-01-2009, 08:20 PM
Totally i think temari and shikamaru should be each other valentines that would be so sweet haha i could see them kissing or something like that how sweet wait aren't the characters like 16-18 or something like that if so wouldn't they well you know do something more then just kissing you know DOWNSTAIRS :o

...Maaaaaaaaybe...XD

itasan
05-01-2009, 08:21 PM

Kay. :3 Cuz in that parental sense it's totally adorable. :D I can just see Naru as a really little kid opening a christmas present from Iruka..x3

TheViolletteHeart
05-01-2009, 08:24 PM

Kay. :3 Cuz in that parental sense it's totally adorable. :D I can just see Naru as a really little kid opening a christmas present from Iruka..x3

Such a cute image!

Naruko-chan
05-01-2009, 08:25 PM
Aw...how sweet...Wait, you didn't mean in the creeper sense, did you?[/quote]
Naw, like father and son. :mrgreen: [/quote]

Kay. :3 Cuz in that parental sense it's totally adorable. :D I can just see Naru as a really little kid opening a christmas present from Iruka..x3[/quote]

I know, I have the picture in my head, it looks so cute! Naruto all exited and Iruka smiling really big. It would be so sweet! <33

itasan
05-01-2009, 08:26 PM
Naw, like father and son. :mrgreen: [/quote]

Kay. :3 Cuz in that parental sense it's totally adorable. :D I can just see Naru as a really little kid opening a christmas present from Iruka..x3[/quote]

I know, I have the picture in my head, it looks so cute! Naruto all exited and Iruka smiling really big. It would be so sweet! <33[/quote]

Naru's poor dad, that he couldn't ever be there for those kind of moments...:(

Natsumii145
05-25-2009, 08:07 PM
hmmmm.....i like this topic! ^^

Maybe like getting all the rookie teams together (post time skip) and do something nice, like decorate the village or take gifts to a hospital or something of the sort. (for christmas)

Itachi-Sama
05-26-2009, 03:24 AM
National Peace/ No work day.