PDA

View Full Version : Was Coyote Starrk an Arrancar or Vasto Lorde?

Raiton:Gian_Kakuzu
01-29-2011, 09:05 PM
Im confused some people say Arrancar and some say Vasto Lorde but either way he is still my Fav Bleach Character along with Hisagi.

cnorwood
01-29-2011, 09:25 PM
Im confused some people say Arrancar and some say Vasto Lorde but either way he is still my Fav Bleach Character along with Hisagi.
well if you go by the anime then he had to be a vasto lorde considering harbiel was one in the manga

but in the manga its really unsure, it seems like he was a vasto lorde considering when he split he and lynette both had human apperances

Vivi
01-29-2011, 09:31 PM

Don't think this belongs to Multiverse.

Makoto Cifer
01-29-2011, 10:03 PM
All the espada were vasto lorde arrancar.

cnorwood
01-29-2011, 10:07 PM
no, not at all, grimjow was an adjuchas, or did you skip over those chapters (im guessing you only watched the anime and didnt read the manga)

Vivi
01-29-2011, 10:10 PM
no, not at all, grimjow was an adjuchas, or did you skip over those chapters (im guessing you only watched the anime and didnt read the manga)

And Aaroniero was a Gillian.

ban_shi
01-30-2011, 02:29 AM

i think so too. a vasto lorde was the best of arrancar's, right?

cnorwood
01-30-2011, 10:47 AM
i think so too. a vasto lorde was the best of arrancar's, right?
they wernt, its specifically explained in the manga

deidara330
01-30-2011, 10:54 AM
Both. You must not understand. A Vasto Lorde is a highly evolved Hollow. An Arrancar is a Hollow whose mask has been removed for the purpose of gaining Soul Reaper powers. Starrk was a Vasto Lorde who became an Arrancar, so he classifies as both.

Dio Brando
01-30-2011, 11:03 AM
According to Hitsugaya 10 Vastolorde >>>>> entire Soul Society

Uchiha Raimaru
01-30-2011, 12:59 PM

And Aaroniero was a Gillian.

If I remember right, the first four Espasas were Vasto Lorde class, and the other Espadas were Adjuchas with the exception of Aaroniero, and he was the only Gillian.

tsuki
02-01-2011, 07:51 AM
I don't think any of the Espada were officially confirmed as being Vasto Lorde.

Shikamaru Nara
02-01-2011, 08:02 AM
Wouldn't they have to have been?

tsuki
02-01-2011, 08:17 AM
Wouldn't they have to have been?
Not at all. The top 4 + Yammy certianly could have been, but I for one doubt they were.

I mean Hitsugaya stated that if 10 Vasto Lorde were transformed by Aizen then he would be able to destroy the sould society. Even if he only had 5 he still should have been able to kill some of the captains, but not a single one of them died. So it leads me to believe that none of them were actually Vasto Lorde.

Uchiha Raimaru
02-01-2011, 05:05 PM
Was it stated somewhere that the more human-looking they were, the more powerful they were, or am I imagining things? My Bleach knowledge isn't as goos as it should be.

If they did say that, I'd say at least Stark was a Vasto Lorde. I can't see Yammy honestly being as powerful as he claimed, but if he was, then he'd probably be one, too.