PDA

View Full Version : In the Final Battle Naruto Vs Sasuke

Flowster
01-29-2011, 05:52 AM
Naruto has trained and he can full control hes tailed beast form and sasuke has recovered from transplanting his brothers eyes. The final battle begins Naruto wearing his Sage Outift and Sasuke With his open shirt. With the transplanted eyes sasuke will gain eternal mangekyou his will not make him eternal like madara but will be super power
With the Nine tails foxes Power on his side how can naruto lose he can harness its chakra and he can shoot a tailed beast ball like killer bee

Shikamaru Nara
01-29-2011, 06:43 AM
I didn't vote. I think they're going to team up in the end and kill Kabuto.

Flowster
01-29-2011, 06:47 AM
Yes but after that sasuke will still want to fight naruto to prove who is stronger

Shikamaru Nara
01-29-2011, 06:48 AM
Or the story will end.

Alfred Van
01-29-2011, 09:58 AM
If it's the final battle while Sasuke it's still being evil there would be no end, the fight will stop when Itachi somehow tells Sasuke the real truth and turns good again. If they make a last friendly battle then Naruto would barely win.

SageoftheSixPaths
01-29-2011, 10:00 AM
The story won't end with Madara or Sasuke dying.

After one of those two loses, the other will try to gain the dead ones powers for himself.

Either that or a new arc begins with Kabuto/Zetsu/Revived Orochimaru/Any Revived Akatsuki memers/random villain stepping in.

Wooster
01-29-2011, 10:02 AM
The story won't end with Madara or Sasuke dying.

After one of those two loses, the other will try to gain the dead ones powers for himself.

Either that or a new arc begins with Kabuto/Zetsu/Revived Orochimaru/Any Revived Akatsuki memers/random villain stepping in.
Or all the villains could die and the story could continue for no apparent reason like Bleach >.>

SageoftheSixPaths
01-29-2011, 10:04 AM
Yay, Bleach!

And at least there's still Hollows and stuff involved.

Personally, I'm hoping that Ichigo actually ends up having to go to Aizen for advice/help at some point. Or that Gin is still alive and the mastermind behind it all.

Flowster
01-29-2011, 10:50 PM
BIg Bleach What really happens is Ichigo loses his shinigami powers because of final getsuga tensho and even with the he doesnt kill aizen and Gin tries to kill aizen Aizen tells Gin that he knew that Gin would betray him. Gin reveals the true ability of his sword. Gin then places his hand up to Aizen's chest and activates his technique Kill, Kamishini no Yari. Aizen curses him. Gin then watches as Aizen's chest begins to dissolve from the inside out leaving a gaping hole with the Hōgyoku floating in the middle. Aizen slaps gins hand Aizen tells Gin that the Hōgyoku is under his control whether it is in his body or not. He appears quickly behind Gin, and as he turns to face his former captain, Aizen cuts him deeply with one swipe of his sword. ANd Urahara seals Aizen with his kido anywaiiz I think kabuto has his own plans and will probably revive Orichimaru or something this will make the story longer and giv more time for naruto and sasuke to fight