01-27-2011, 08:13 PM
Distance: 25ft
Rules: No GM.

Edmund will make the first move. xD

Cyl
01-27-2011, 08:27 PM
Oh you little...
_
*Standing in Los Nachos, nostalgia hits Edmund, bringing him back to the time when he vanquished a thousand Hollows with 1 strike. Edmund then shaking off these thoughts, notices his opponent infront of him, and is now very attentive. Edmund's eyes glazed at his opponent, watching him carefully, with his left blazing in the darkness... "Well, lets get this over with" Edmund, entirely serious whips out his giant Zabuza's "Decapitating Carving Knife" sized dragon scale claymore.

The blade made entirely of numerous large, sharp, platinum hard dragon scales with a hilt made of very thick, tough, black leather was held by Edmund as he got ready to fight. The end of the hilt showing a dragons head, with red, radiating eyes. "Burn this world to the ground, Kokuryuu!" Suddenly, Edmund's claymore smokes with extreme heat, and a very thick smoke envelops Edmund. This smoke does not hinder Edmund's vision in anyway, however. Soon, Edmund Shunpos behind his target, leaving a smokey skid mark behind, scorching the sand of Las Noches and within a quick second, swipes at his opponent horizontally with his scorching sword, attempting to cut him in half in a split second. If Edmund's opponent should come into contact with the smoke that envelops Edmund, the smoke would surely scorch the flesh, burning through the bone.
_

Pretty short, huh?

kejon16
01-27-2011, 08:48 PM
Oh you little...
_
*Standing in Los Nachos, nostalgia hits Edmund, bringing him back to the time when he vanquished a thousand Hollows with 1 strike. Edmund then shaking off these thoughts, notices his opponent infront of him, and is now very attentive. Edmund's eyes glazed at his opponent, watching him carefully, with his left blazing in the darkness... "Well, lets get this over with" Edmund, entirely serious whips out his giant Zabuza's "Decapitating Carving Knife" sized dragon scale claymore.

The blade made entirely of numerous large, sharp, platinum hard dragon scales with a hilt made of very thick, tough, black leather was held by Edmund as he got ready to fight. The end of the hilt showing a dragons head, with red, radiating eyes. "Burn this world to the ground, Kokuryuu!" Suddenly, Edmund's claymore smokes with extreme heat, and a very thick smoke envelops Edmund. This smoke does not hinder Edmund's vision in anyway, however. Soon, Edmund Shunpos behind his target, leaving a smokey skid mark behind, scorching the sand of Las Noches and within a quick second, swipes at his opponent horizontally with his scorching sword, attempting to cut him in half in a split second. If Edmund's opponent should come into contact with the smoke that envelops Edmund, the smoke would surely scorch the flesh, burning through the bone.
_

Pretty short, huh?

Walking into Los Nachos Kon could sense someone close to him. He smirks and looks away from him. Watching Edmund release his blade. Kon smiles placing one hand on the hilt of his blade. Quickly smoke forms around Edmund. The air becomes hot just like summer. Kon could quickly sense Edmund behind him about to attack. Kon ducks under the attack and rolls away from him. He stands up and looks at Edmund. Kon brings his blade into the air."Let the heaven freeze with your power, Reitō jikan"The ground breaks away from his body. It becomes super cold like winter. The air becomes cold making it harder to breath. Kon walks towards Edmund pointing his long white blade at him."Frozen Death"Shards form around his blade. Quickly thousands of shards shoot towards him. Moving at Edmund at fast speeds. Hoping to slice his body apart into nothing. The shards will also explode on contact with different SP/Energy. He stops and waits for the next attack.

Cyl
01-27-2011, 09:03 PM
Walking into Los Nachos Kon could sense someone close to him. He smirks and looks away from him. Watching Edmund release his blade. Kon smiles placing one hand on the hilt of his blade. Quickly smoke forms around Edmund. The air becomes hot just like summer. Kon could quickly sense Edmund behind him about to attack. Kon ducks under the attack and rolls away from him. He stands up and looks at Edmund. Kon brings his blade into the air."Let the heaven freeze with your power, Reitō jikan"The ground breaks away from his body. It becomes super cold like winter. The air becomes cold making it harder to breath. Kon walks towards Edmund pointing his long white blade at him."Frozen Death"Shards form around his blade. Quickly thousands of shards shoot towards him. Moving at Edmund at fast speeds. Hoping to slice his body apart into nothing. The shards will also explode on contact with different SP/Energy. He stops and waits for the next attack.

_
Noticing that his opponent successfully avoided his attack, Edmund attentively watched his opponent recite some command. He then notices the weather starts to get cold, but it doesn't bother him as he is surrounded by the scorching heat given off by his claymore. Edmund then notices Kon walking toward him, and shards shoot at Edmund. Edmund reacts, bringing about a wall of dragon scales that are erected from his claymore. Should the shards erupt in anyway, this shield of dragon scales protects him from any harm as it is titanium hard.

Edmund then swings his sword vertically at his opponent, but sitting in the same spot and a thin, wide blast of blazing hot fire is shot at Kon. The blast travels quickly, with the speed of a cero and attempts to make contact with Kon, causing an explosion of fire which will burst into a ball of fire and enveloping his target. Fire is left behind the blast also, but it seems harmless...
_
Still getting used to this character. :)

kg gangster
01-28-2011, 11:17 AM
This will be easy if you use That move kej

Cyl
01-28-2011, 12:58 PM
Bump.

And how could anything make this easy? I'm not THAT rusty you know. >>

kejon16
01-28-2011, 12:59 PM
It's my specail abiliy in Bankai form. o.o

Cyl
01-28-2011, 01:00 PM
I'm interested, I want to see it. So counter. >>

kejon16
01-28-2011, 01:01 PM
You don't care if I go into Bankai right away? O.o

Cyl
01-28-2011, 01:04 PM
I just want to fight, it's up to you what you do. O.o

Cyl
01-28-2011, 01:26 PM
Hellooo?

kejon16
01-28-2011, 01:26 PM
I'm doing other things. Counter should be up in 1/2 hours.

Cyl
01-28-2011, 01:27 PM
Okay.

Cyl
01-28-2011, 02:04 PM
What about em?

Cyl
01-28-2011, 05:07 PM
I was lied to!

kg gangster
01-28-2011, 06:10 PM
Lol he'll counter eventually......if your lucky that is :lol:

kejon16
01-28-2011, 06:14 PM
Sorry! My internet was down. >.<

Cyl
01-28-2011, 06:33 PM
Lol he'll counter eventually......if your lucky that is :lol:
Yeah I'm bored. I need someone to fight me. D:
Sorry! My internet was down. >.<

Kk

Cyl
01-28-2011, 10:12 PM
I guess this fight is over then, eh Kejon?

kejon16
01-28-2011, 10:13 PM
It's not over. o.o It's only been one day. You are luck that I need to test something. Other wise I don't really counter anyone. xD

Cyl
01-28-2011, 10:15 PM
If you don't counter I'll just have the thread closed and fight someone else you know, how am I lucky?

kejon16
01-28-2011, 10:19 PM
I'll counter tomorrow I promise you. >.>
That I need to test something new.

Cyl
01-29-2011, 10:49 AM
What time today?

kejon16
01-29-2011, 10:50 AM
After the gf gets offline. o.o

Kon
01-29-2011, 11:02 AM

Cyl
01-29-2011, 11:02 AM
The 'ell. O.o

kejon16
01-29-2011, 01:20 PM
_
Noticing that his opponent successfully avoided his attack, Edmund attentively watched his opponent recite some command. He then notices the weather starts to get cold, but it doesn't bother him as he is surrounded by the scorching heat given off by his claymore. Edmund then notices Kon walking toward him, and shards shoot at Edmund. Edmund reacts, bringing about a wall of dragon scales that are erected from his claymore. Should the shards erupt in anyway, this shield of dragon scales protects him from any harm as it is titanium hard.

Edmund then swings his sword vertically at his opponent, but sitting in the same spot and a thin, wide blast of blazing hot fire is shot at Kon. The blast travels quickly, with the speed of a cero and attempts to make contact with Kon, causing an explosion of fire which will burst into a ball of fire and enveloping his target. Fire is left behind the blast also, but it seems harmless...
_
Still getting used to this character. :)

Kon smirks watching this wide blast of blazing hit fire coming towards him. He laughs and says."Bakudo #81: Danku"This wall of energy appears 10ft infront of him. Blocking the blast of fire from hitting him. The wall fades away into nothing. Kon smiles placing his left hand on his blade. He slides it down the blade and says."Let the heaven freeze, BANKAI: Reitō jikan"This blast of super cold SP releases from the blade towards you. Hoping to freeze anything on contact with it. Snow quickly falls from the sky. It forms around Kon blocking the view of his body. Kon can also hide his SP within the storm of snow around him. With a blast of his SP the snow flows away from his body. He stands holding two large blades. Both of them are pure white like the snow. This frozen mask has formed around his face. Wings of ice form on his back. He stands looking dead on at Edmund."This special ability takes time to prep. It's your turn to attack me at full power. Unless you want to die in the next move. It's best you fight at full power against me."Kon stabs both blades into the ground. Quickly this solid dome of ice forms around him. He stands waiting for the next attack.

Sorry, I didn't attack you. Don't worry I've got something in mind for my next attack. :mrgreen:

Cyl
01-29-2011, 03:14 PM
Kon smirks watching this wide blast of blazing hit fire coming towards him. He laughs and says."Bakudo #81: Danku"This wall of energy appears 10ft infront of him. Blocking the blast of fire from hitting him. The wall fades away into nothing. Kon smiles placing his left hand on his blade. He slides it down the blade and says."Let the heaven freeze, BANKAI: Reitō jikan"This blast of super cold SP releases from the blade towards you. Hoping to freeze anything on contact with it. Snow quickly falls from the sky. It forms around Kon blocking the view of his body. Kon can also hide his SP within the storm of snow around him. With a blast of his SP the snow flows away from his body. He stands holding two large blades. Both of them are pure white like the snow. This frozen mask has formed around his face. Wings of ice form on his back. He stands looking dead on at Edmund."This special ability takes time to prep. It's your turn to attack me at full power. Unless you want to die in the next move. It's best you fight at full power against me."Kon stabs both blades into the ground. Quickly this solid dome of ice forms around him. He stands waiting for the next attack.

Sorry, I didn't attack you. Don't worry I've got something in mind for my next attack. :mrgreen:
About time. :\

_
Edmund realizes his opponent is going into Bankai and smirks. Edmund, still in Shikai can control the air and fire. "Air begone!" The air disappears around the fire, but before the fire stops burning Edmund says: "Dragon Burst!" Once Edmund recites these words, a sudden blast of air shakes the area, and the fire that is laying on the ground form the previous attack flares up when touched by the air. A giant explosion of fire engulfs the area from the sudden return of air, and stops the cold SP in its tracks. "Hmph" Edmund then points his claymore into the air and a giant tornado of fire is erupted from his blade. This melts any snow that may be coming down towards Edmund, and any in a 40 ft radius around Edmund. Suddenly, 5 geysers of fire surround Edmund, creating a circle in a 40 ft radius as well, heating the air. These geysers of fire continue to burn as Edmund's initial tornado stops burning and he lowers his Claymore.

Edmund then points his claymore at the dome and a tornado of fire is shot at the dome with the speed and size of a Cero. However, the speed and size matters not, for the temperature is high enough to melt any rock on this planet. 2400 degrees F. This being one of Edmund's strongest attacks in Shikai undoubtly will melt any snow or ice in its way. The blazing inferno definitely converts the sand in its path to glass as it races towards Kon's dome. The tornado of fire attempts to strike this dome, and will erupt with a giant explosion that engulfs that particular area with a ball of fire. That ball of fire which will continue burning until it is deprived of air, or put out.
_

kejon16
01-29-2011, 03:17 PM
Alright, Your attack doesn't melt all the snow falling from the sky right? Does it mean snow can still touch your body after your attack is done?

Cyl
01-29-2011, 03:20 PM
It continues to melt the snow as long as the geysers are up.
I'm inside the circle of geysers and as they continue burning the heat will continue to melt the snow. And with me being in Shikai, my Dragon Scale Claymore is sizzling with heat, and I'm still surrounded by heated up smoke. Remember?

kejon16
01-29-2011, 03:21 PM
What is the range of your smoke?

Cyl
01-29-2011, 03:23 PM
What is the range of your smoke?

You've seen kn0 when Naruto fought Haku right?
It's like that.

kejon16
01-29-2011, 03:24 PM
Lolz, It was a stupid question to ask anyways. I've got a counter for it. Anyways, I'll counter tonight or tomorrow. xD

Cyl
01-29-2011, 03:28 PM
Oh alright. :\

I should read fanfics!

Cyl
01-31-2011, 01:54 PM
Bump?

Cyl
02-02-2011, 06:27 PM
Lock this, Kejon obvs isn't going to counter.