PDA

View Full Version : Spoiler: Kin-Gin Bro's

Yori
01-27-2011, 04:45 AM
Any theories on how the bro's have a touch of the Kyuubi chakra in them?

Vivi
01-27-2011, 04:54 AM

Check their attire.
Kin and Gin = Indian Gimmick.

Most likely just kind of War Paint.

Noctis Arashi
01-27-2011, 05:08 AM
It even said they have been tinged with the kyuubi/nine-tails chakra.

=/

Vivi
01-27-2011, 05:21 AM
It even said they have been tinged with the kyuubi/nine-tails chakra.

=/

Dude when did I say they didn't?

So was Kushina due to being a Jin and did she have whiskers?

Obvious Point is obvious that I referred to People shouldn't immediately think they come from that.

Obvious Indian Gimmick is obvious as well.Kishi is just contradicting himself now to give them that appearance.

Wasn't Kushina kidnapped by Kumo Nin's though?
Possibly has something to do with that.

Wind Style Naruto
01-27-2011, 06:47 AM
Maybe they had an encounter with the Nine Tails or one of its Jinchuriki host and lived but probably gained some of its chakra from getting hurt.

Hell maybe Kushina was in a war Minato was when he was like 20. She must of fought those guys and took damage by her when she was in her Tailed Modes. Maybe they killed a friend of hers and she got mad and rampaged all over them.

Wooster
01-27-2011, 08:58 AM
Dude when did I say they didn't?

So was Kushina due to being a Jin and did she have whiskers?

Obvious Point is obvious that I referred to People shouldn't immediately think they come from that.

Obvious Indian Gimmick is obvious as well.Kishi is just contradicting himself now to give them that appearance.

Wasn't Kushina kidnapped by Kumo Nin's though?
Possibly has something to do with that.
So they got hot and heavy with Ksuhina?

No wonder they have a tinge left. P:

Kreegah!!!
01-27-2011, 09:20 AM
And Naruto's paternity is yet again called into question.

Minato wasn't enough man for Kush the Tush. ;)

I'll laugh if it goes unexplained though.

Revived Kakuzu
01-27-2011, 10:30 AM
On another note about them, Kinkaku... Wasn't the Kinkaku force the team that killed Tobirama (Ahh, that brings sadness to my soul)? I was just thinking maybe they headed that team... Hmm...
About the Kyuubi though, maybe they just got it after the whole crazy attack since it dumped a lot, according to the Twelve Guardian Ninja filler arc lol

zerosameri
01-27-2011, 02:22 PM
More Kyuubi power on it's way :lol: Any ways they are going to be stronger than Sora but not as strong as RS NAruto (I think)

Gouldy17
01-27-2011, 03:55 PM
ye i doubt they will be as strong as naruto...the times that they could have gotten some of its chakra would have been very limited seen as though the kyuubi has always been in possession of konoha

JazzJunkie4
01-27-2011, 07:32 PM
I'm really looking forward to what they have to offer, and I usually don't care too much about new characters.

Sai root
01-27-2011, 08:43 PM
I think when Kyuubi was sealed inside Naruto, there where particles left. Maybe their dad was crazy and stole those particles to infuse it within his children. Hey It's a possibility.

Camoka90
01-28-2011, 04:08 AM
Skinny brother carries a urn with him may be they stored some of kyuubi chakra in there, and they can use it when needed.

SageNaruto69
01-28-2011, 12:39 PM
You know how the nine tails chakra is too large to be sealed into one being, so maybe they were the previous jinchurikis but i highly doubt it. Well cmon, it the world of NARUTO, anything and everything happens.

Zango
01-28-2011, 12:48 PM
Meh, Kishi can explain it anyway he wants. It's his Manga, and we can call his explanations anything we want, but hey, it's his own universe he's created, whatever he says is the truth.

So I say let's just wait for the explanation instead of just pointlessly speculating about it. Then again, pointless speculating is fun...

So, I'll pointlessly speculate and say that Kishi takes a hint from the Sora filler arc (like some people have already suggested) and does that. After all, with the "Blast" and "Scorch" element people, it shows that either A) Kishi takes the Anime's ideas or B) Kishi talks about his idea with whoever directs the anime and he adapts them for it.

Inuyasha
01-28-2011, 01:09 PM
Well Minato took half the power away with him

Parak111
01-28-2011, 01:19 PM
Timelines aren't my forte, but considering that they lived during the Second Hokage's time...no, this fails. The Kyuubi had it's first jinchuriki - Mito, during the First's time. I thought it was free, but it could've been in either Mito or Kushina during the Second's time. Most likely when Kushina was kidnapped. Although, I also think this fails because the Cloud shinobi couldn't even get to the Cloud Village, before Minato whooped their butt.

Kushina did leave parts of her hair so Minato could find her. It is most likely that Cloud ninja collected those, and did something to these Kin-Gin with it. The hair probably had Kyuubi chakra in it, so I find this the most plausible.

Wind Style Naruto
01-29-2011, 05:44 PM
Kin-Gin.....Gold and Silver......Pokemon pun.

So they are the Gold and Silver Brothers.....in terms of translation.

What are their powers related to Gold and Silver or Ho-Oh and Lugia.

Kinkaku has fire ninjutsu and with the Nine Tails Chakra he can amplify the flames.....Sacred Flames of Kinkaku reduces foes to dust and Ginkaku has wind ninjutsu and with the Nina Tails Chakra he can amplify his winds.......

I don't know....just screw it.....Indian designs weho cares Kishi is just being creative.

Vivi
02-01-2011, 02:07 AM

Journey to the West.

Sun Wukong had to face 2 People called Kinkaku and Ginkaku.

I don't know it exactly but in the Story the 2 were able to absorb People or Souls with that Gourd.
Same happened in Dragonball Episode 79 from 1987.
Terror and Plague.
Kinkaku and Ginkaku.
The 2 trapped People inside a Gourd by calling their name and who didn't reply get's trapped inside it.

Most definitely something in that likes occured.

Revived Kakuzu
02-01-2011, 12:34 PM
Kin-Gin.....Gold and Silver......Pokemon pun.

So they are the Gold and Silver Brothers.....in terms of translation.

What are their powers related to Gold and Silver or Ho-Oh and Lugia.

Kinkaku has fire ninjutsu and with the Nine Tails Chakra he can amplify the flames.....Sacred Flames of Kinkaku reduces foes to dust and Ginkaku has wind ninjutsu and with the Nina Tails Chakra he can amplify his winds.......

I don't know....just screw it.....Indian designs weho cares Kishi is just being creative.

XD
You do realise the combination of Gold and Silver came before the games?

Kreegah!!!
02-02-2011, 07:15 AM
XD

It's even a song (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMlqn_Hjyi8)!

@Vivi: Most interesting. Obviously they couldn't hold the whole fox though(provided you're theory's correct).

zerosameri
02-02-2011, 01:51 PM
ye i doubt they will be as strong as naruto...the times that they could have gotten some of its chakra would have been very limited seen as though the kyuubi has always been in possession of konohaThey would of had gotten it when the Kyuubi attack happened 16 years ago, witch bring up the question. Why were they in the leaf at the time?

NagatoGod_of_Pain
02-02-2011, 10:48 PM
Hmm, well now we know that they didn't like the 2nd Hokage that much. I'm sure the Kinkaku group that killed the 2nd was led by this Kinkaku. I'm guessing these two were the main reasons why he died so they became heroes. Still don't know where the 9-tails fits in.

Guess they just tried capturing his chakra by draining it into the gourd and it worked to a certain extent?

Revived Kakuzu
02-03-2011, 06:41 AM
They would of had gotten it when the Kyuubi attack happened 16 years ago, witch bring up the question. Why were they in the leaf at the time?

I'm pretty sure that these two were alive at the same time as Tobirama.

Wind Style Naruto
02-03-2011, 03:43 PM
XD

Yeah I know I was making an funny.

They would of had gotten it when the Kyuubi attack happened 16 years ago, witch bring up the question. Why were they in the leaf at the time?

Infiltration or maybe they were sent there to capture the Kyuubi or its host or to get an an piece of its chakra.

Darui said that they were the "light" of the Cloud Village. The only time light appears in clouds is because of lightning so we might be seeing an new Light KKG.

Lightning + Fire = Light or Lightning + Wind = Light

Or maybe its just an special ninjutsu like Gaara's Sand Control and Darui's Black Lightning.

Kingaku Gold Light and Ginkaku Silver Light.

EvL j3st3r
02-03-2011, 04:14 PM
I don't see them picking up Kyuubi power simply by making contact with it. Every shinobi that was in the leaf village fought it. Why did no-one else retain some of it's power?

I'm dieing to see their power and what exactly is their connection to the Kyuubi.

Wind Style Naruto
02-03-2011, 04:19 PM
I don't see them picking up Kyuubi power simply by making contact with it. Every shinobi that was in the leaf village fought it. Why did no-one else retain some of it's power?

I'm dieing to see their power and what exactly is their connection to the Kyuubi.

They may have been scarred and some of the Kyuubi's chakra went inside them. In that filler in Shippuden, Kazuma found some chakra leaked from the Kyuubi's assault on the Leaf and put it inside his own son. Maybe Kinkaku got a hold of some of the Kyuubi's vast chakra in that jar of his and put it in his own body as well as his brother's.

EvL j3st3r
02-03-2011, 04:28 PM
Those sound as logical as any theory one could come up with. I dunno, we just don't have enough evidence right now to make a strong case for any theory. I wish Kishi would drop a hint or two if he's not gonna just tell us the answer.