PDA

View Full Version : Spoiler: Chapter 525 Discussion

somerandomgirl14
01-26-2011, 09:09 PM
'Tis out! Discuss!

And yeah... I'm slowly coming back to this site. :P

Sephiroth
01-26-2011, 09:11 PM
pretty good chapter i do say. Very intresting.

mrsticky005
01-26-2011, 09:28 PM
So is Zetsu going to assassinate the Lords? And perhaps disguise himself as them?

Sai's brother
01-26-2011, 09:41 PM
@ Sephiroth ~ Agreed

katsu uchiha
01-26-2011, 09:43 PM
Looks like Zestu and Kabutomaru wants everybody dead by the end of the war and will even bring dead famous ninja back from the dead to make it happen. Kabutomaru is very evil and twisted. Also very interesting chapter I must say.

JazzJunkie4
01-26-2011, 10:11 PM
Those two kyubi guys have the same facial marks as naruto. I'm looking forward to hearing more about them!

SimpleGenin
01-26-2011, 10:54 PM
Plz someone explain to me why the third tsu kage is the only one capable of beating his old master. Explain to me the term used. Beyond bloodline limit. Doesn't that mean lady mizukage is the same. Please pm me.

HokageSoulReaper
01-26-2011, 10:58 PM
This is getting very interesting! Me want more, NOW!

But I wonder........how they'll be able to beat the Kages?

Gouldy17
01-27-2011, 12:04 AM
Plz someone explain to me why the third tsu kage is the only one capable of beating his old master. Explain to me the term used. Beyond bloodline limit. Doesn't that mean lady mizukage is the same. Please pm me.

bloodline limits chakra elements can only combine 2 types of chakra be it water + wind (ice) or earth + fire (lava?)
blood line expansion can combine 3 types earth + wind + fire (dust) and i think those are the only two known at this point to have bloodline expansion

I'm really interested in kin-gin brothers and how they came to have kyuubi chakra...maybe they have very similar powers to naruto they must be really strong if they killed the second hokage but what im more interested in is how they came by that power seen as though the kyuubi has always been in in possession of Konoha.... the 1st hokage and then the 3 uzimaki jinchurikis and theres no way they are older than the 1st if they were the 1s who killed the second....

i think this could be zetsus downfall soon because i very much doubt that the feudal lords would be left unprotected by at least 1 powerful ninja

gama-sennin
01-27-2011, 12:21 AM

Its something about combining three elements to produce a different element. He taught those techniques to third tsu kage.

Mei combines two elements at once so she is at somewhat lower level of blood line limit.

makaveli575
01-27-2011, 12:37 AM
Great build up chapter I can't wait for next weeks when hopefully the fighting begins :D.

SimpleGenin
01-27-2011, 12:42 AM
Ok I got it thanx.

So much things happened in this chapter. It's amazing really. With all the new characters being introduce and them being legendary in there own time, it just makes things exciting.

I do agree that someone has to be protecting the feudal lords. It be kinda stupid to leve them without a singel shinobi.

Where is Mei? I haven't seen her.

I have a feeling Tsunade will be charging to battle soon to find out about Dan.

I feel hecka bad for Darui's group lmao they have the worse enemy by quantity.

I have a feeling Onoki is gonna die. Or atleast he won't be fighting his master alone.

With the layout. I do feel that using Bee in battle can be good. Why? The layout is perfect. It would be hard enough for the akatsuki to capture bee but being surrounded by the joint force shinobi, it be crazy trying to capture him.

It's interesting how Gaara's father noticed Gaara yet he did not respond. That's good.

A's dad. Another brute.

I hope a group of shinobi is guarding the medical nin.

Phariah824
01-27-2011, 04:37 AM
wow....... just sweet. tbh a good chapter for a build up. `<3

Shikamaru is thought as a great strategist but pops is slammin. and A's comment lol was cool and i loved Tsunade's response. `!:)

and those 2 that had pieces of the 9-tails chakra omg. i can see Naruto sensing them. would be a good time to get him an Bee into the war. have Naruto beat those 2 and re-absorbe the 9-tail chakra.`:shock:

lol @ the summoned Kages. first thing they do is argue lol. woots things don't change.`@x)

Dariu's division is gonna get hammered.`o.o"

i think that Zetsu isnt there to copy any lords but to locate them to have the killed period. i mean the shinobi villages are only small parts of the countries if the lords are killed welcome to the chaos to come. infighting and fracturing of nations w/ madara coming in after he beats the shinobi to rule.

Yori
01-27-2011, 04:41 AM
Kin-Gin brothers look BAD ASS!

Shikaimaru's dad is showing how its done

Anybody sense a fight full of sadness between Gaara and his father?

Onoki is about to do some damage on these fools!

Overall good chapter. People said Kishi lost it but he gained it back now.

Edit: Also don't be surprise if Naruto and Bee has to be call to battle within 5 chapters

Vivi
01-27-2011, 05:03 AM
It's funny how good the Manga can be when Naruto and Sasuke are not in the Spotlight.

Yori
01-27-2011, 05:06 AM
Thats true. The shinobi alliance are in deep crap. The former Jin's, Nagato, Itachi, and Sasuke haven't entered the battle field and they are about to go through a rough one.

Mei is probably guarding the lords.

Noctis Arashi
01-27-2011, 05:10 AM
Killer bee is going to be called to battle soon, as naruto won't be ready.

Killer bee is gonna die.

Sasuke is gonna join the war.

Then naruto, is gonna join the war.

Vivi
01-27-2011, 05:26 AM
Thats true. The shinobi alliance are in deep crap. The former Jin's, Nagato, Itachi, and Sasuke haven't entered the battle field and they are about to go through a rough one.

Mei is probably guarding the lords.

Wait weren't Nagato and Itachi with Kakuzu?

Agreed.Though probably Chojuuro as well.

Wind Style Naruto
01-27-2011, 06:43 AM
This is an amazing chapter. Every page had my jaw dropping and my head aching.

That is one of the best strategies I ever saw in my life. Man those Nara's are geniuses.

Wow the 2nd Mizukage reminds me of an One Piece character or an more classy version of Hidan....hell maybe even King from Mega Man Starforce 3.

Kin-Gin brothers look epic. They have a piece pf the Nine Tails chakra in them....I wonder how that happened...

Looks like Hiashi is in this war too.

Yeah Tenten is the same division that is about to get ambush by an horde of insanely strong shinobi....I guess that is Kishi's way to make up for not giving her enough screen time in the past.

Guessing by Shikaku's strategy:
-Kakashi's division won't be assisting any of the divisions and still be fighting those Ninja Swordsmen.
-Meaning Sakura, Lee, Sai, Omoi, Guy, and Kakashi will be left out in the best part of the war.
-Hinata, Neji, Ino, Shikamaru, Choji, and maybe Kiba and Shino will be sent out to aid Darui's division.
-Gaara will stay behind to face his father.
-Kankuro's team is just chillin
-Hanzo, Chiyo, Kimimaro, and Chukichi will probably attack Kankuro's team to rescue Deidara.
-After their battle with the Seven Ninja Swordsmen, Kakashi might send some troops to help Kankuro.

Wooster
01-27-2011, 07:02 AM
'Tis out! Discuss!

And yeah... I'm slowly coming back to this site. :PHuzzah!

o.o
DOUBLE HUZZAH!

So is Zetsu going to assassinate the Lords? And perhaps disguise himself as them?
That's brilliant! He should disguise himself as Danzo too. >.>

Shikamaru Nara
01-27-2011, 07:12 AM
Ahh, we didn't get to see any Kakashi. But I'm very interested in seeing what happens to Gaara and his dad, I bet they're going to fight.

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
01-27-2011, 07:14 AM
seems like gaara will able to meet his dad again...
and then theres tsunade's reaction to dan
and hiashi

zetsu...hmm...what are u planning?

Shikamaru Nara
01-27-2011, 07:16 AM
Tsunade doesn't know Dan is out there. She thinks. http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/hm.pnghttp://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/2z7exox.png

Wooster
01-27-2011, 07:19 AM
I must say I was tickled pink by the military formation maps and strategies.
Sure I really wanted a break down further into battalions and even squads, but what can you do? It ain't exactly the same as military history I so enjoy reading, but Kishimoto did an excellent job.

All those people that said the entire war would just be limited one-on-one battles were just proven dead wrong.

Yori
01-27-2011, 07:22 AM
Anybody else noticed Kishi's D-Day reference?

Skrall
01-27-2011, 07:33 AM
I must these past episodes have been really interesting. I had a feeling that the 3rd Raikage was the 4th Raikage and Bee's father. Second Tsuchikage looks really cool and really strong. Second Mizukage looks like a french guy with his twisted mustache.:lol: Kekkei Genkai are getting more and more confuse if you ask me. If the 2nd Hokage is revived than Kabuto must have found a way to unseal those who have been sealed and that can't be brought to life - that or the 2nd Hokage, creator of Edo Tensei, must have figure it out a way to keep his body unseal in case he would be revived,... but why would he do that?

Wooster
01-27-2011, 07:52 AM
Anybody else noticed Kishi's D-Day reference?
Yep. :lol:

But where are the LVCP landing craft?

jjjs
01-27-2011, 07:58 AM
i predict hanzo stomping the entire narutoverse

tsuki
01-27-2011, 08:21 AM
What happened to the current Mizukage? Where is she? Gaurding the Fuedal Lords maybe?

And is this chapter confirming that Onoki is the 3rd Tsuchikage?

Wooster
01-27-2011, 08:55 AM
What happened to the current Mizukage? Where is she? Gaurding the Fuedal Lords maybe?

And is this chapter confirming that Onoki is the 3rd Tsuchikage?
Yes, yes it did.

Slack 40
01-27-2011, 09:02 AM
awesome chapter tons of new characters

the 2nd mizukage looks like he has children in his van though...

Anna
01-27-2011, 09:03 AM
This was an awesome chapter (but no sasuke or naruto `~() Tusenades comment was the best!!! I think that garras fight with his dad is going to be pretty surprising, for both of them. And sakura needs to start getting WAAAAY more powerful, or else...`o.o"

Parak111
01-27-2011, 09:08 AM
Epic chapter. Kakuzu was shown, although he didn't say anything. Yay.

Speaking of him, where are Itachi and Nagato? Maybe they're with the Black Zetsu, ready to SLAUGHTER.

Although the Kage are getting the spotlight now, let us not forget that all other dead Jinchuriki were summoned as well. That would be the most interesting part.

Let's not forget Chiyo and Kimimmaro as well. Kimimmaro vs Jugo, possibly with Suigetsu. Chiyo vs ?

The Second Mizukage looks like a businessman. Kakuzu could be his long lost son.:geek:

Kreegah!!!
01-27-2011, 09:36 AM
So much awesome postulations here so I'll just keep this short.

Could Danzo be revived as well? Might give Madara the chance to recover Shisui's eye yet again. "just bind him to your will Kabuto... that's it.. EYE MINE." Madara gets his eye, Danzo's regenerates b/c it's weird like that.. :D

Seriously though, Every ninja's been fielded, and Madara's army--Zetzoobalungs notwithstanding--is not lacking in numbers either. Arguably better quality, too.

People will be slaughtered in droves.

Then Kabuto will recycle them xD Zombie Ninjas!!!!

Wooster
01-27-2011, 09:43 AM
This will end the classic zombie movie futility. The longer the war continues the more the ninja alliance shall be out numbered.

Can anyone say Wax World?

Lady Tsunade
01-27-2011, 10:02 AM
Oooh, so epic.

I'm looking forward to seeing that Ino-Shika-Cho formation. Seeing what the Clan Leaders can do will be very impressive I'm sure.

I can't wait for Tsunades reaction when Dan shows his face

And I agree that Mei is probably guarding the Feudal Lords, theres no way 5 of the most important men, whose authority outranks even Kage - will be left alone with a few Fodder Jonin/Chunin. Lets hope she omnirapes Zetsu P:

Great Chapter. Naruto and Sasuke are definitely NOT needed.

deidara#1
01-27-2011, 10:18 AM
This was an awesome chapter (but no sasuke or naruto `~() Tusenades comment was the best!!! I think that garras fight with his dad is going to be pretty surprising, for both of them. And sakura needs to start getting WAAAAY more powerful, or else...`o.o"

Why would she need to start getting more powerful no offense but she really won't be any help in the war.

Lady Tsunade
01-27-2011, 10:51 AM
Why would she need to start getting more powerful no offense but she really won't be any help in the war.

Asides Killing Dan, Ensuring the Medical and Logistics Squad issues + any other injuries are dealt with, helping out with strategical decisions during the War period and potentially going toe to toe with Hanzo - no she won't be any help.

Oh wait - she becomes extremely useful.

I should also note that you're correct in her not becoming any more powerful. Rusty Tsunade who hadn't fought in 20 years showed immense feats with such a hindrance. Shes in shape now that she's back to Konoha, and resuming her duties as a ninja. So all of her skills will be as they were when she was at her prime, with a lack of speed and endurance from old age. In other words, she'll be more impressive than in Part I, theoretically.

Kreegah!!!
01-27-2011, 11:19 AM
Asides Killing Dan, Ensuring the Medical and Logistics Squad issues + any other injuries are dealt with, helping out with strategical decisions during the War period and potentially going toe to toe with Hanzo - no she won't be any help.

I should also note that you're correct in her not becoming any more powerful. Rusty Tsunade who hadn't fought in 20 years showed immense feats with such a hindrance. Shes in shape now that she's back to Konoha, and resuming her duties as a ninja. So all of her skills will be as they were when she was at her prime, with a lack of speed and endurance from old age. In other words, she'll be more impressive than in Part I, theoretically.

:shock::lol:

I wonder if she has any serious ninjutsu/genjutsu in her arsenal. I know Tsunade wanted her to focus more on defense and healing, and Sakura's strength is certainly profound... but does she have tricks we haven't seen yet?

Not saying she needs new techniques, as she's intelligent enough to use her environment in conjunction with her displayed skills to great effectiveness--but I'm curious nonetheless.

Wooster
01-27-2011, 11:20 AM

Won't she be even more useless? She has been lying in bed for weeks. Not to mention her seal has barely had anytime to store any chakara. Before she has three years worth and was only able to bubble wrap people.

deidara#1
01-27-2011, 12:03 PM

What are you talking about my statement was about Sakura.

Err
01-27-2011, 12:05 PM
Amazing chapter. Sounds like Gaara's group is in for a bad fight.

I'm losing track of all who was summoned and who is fighting who. There is simply too many people fighting each other to keep track.

Wooster
01-27-2011, 12:16 PM
Amazing chapter. Sounds like Gaara's group is in for a bad fight.

I'm losing track of all who was summoned and who is fighting who. There is simply too many people fighting each other to keep track.
The fog of war has even gotten to Err.

Boo yah!

Nyaki
01-27-2011, 01:20 PM
Excellent chapter. It was interesting to see all of the new Kages and Gaaras Dad was a big suprise. It seems like the edo tensei ninja will be fighting alongside the white zetsu.
It was exciting to learn that there was a bloodline expansion.
I loved when the battle strategies were explained. Kishi really did a good job with it, and I can't wait for next weeks chapter

Manipulation
01-27-2011, 02:15 PM
Very interesting chapter. The Gold and Silver Brothers seem to be related to the Kyuubi somehow. And I want to see a fight against Gaara with his father.

...And Tsunade's reaction to the revival of Dan.

zerosameri
01-27-2011, 02:20 PM
So now we have
-kakuzu
-Neji's dad
-Gaara's dad
-Asuma
-Kinkaku and Ginkaku

Lady Tsunade
01-27-2011, 02:30 PM
What are you talking about my statement was about Sakura.

:oops:

Well, Chiyo is still in the War. Chances Sakura could face off with her is high. Also, we haven't seen Sakura fight properly since the start of Part I, this is presumably the end of Part II and Sakura has shown small spurts of skill improvement throughout. She can certainly grow stronger

/shrugs off embarrassment

Anna
01-27-2011, 02:41 PM
im also curious about sai and kakashi. kakashi hasnt really fought angry, and he said that sai was danzos most prized soldier. their fights might almost be as intresting as the others- almost.

but why are those four just standing there, and not going out to attack? they will, i know, but...

Anna
01-27-2011, 02:46 PM
So now we have
-kakuzu
-Neji's dad
-Sasori's dad
-Asuma
-Kinkaku and Ginkaku

its gaara, not sasori :)
and u cant forget dan, chyio, and that one that we couldnt see the face of waaaay back when kabuto was showing madara his original resurrections, that might be crucial, cuz madara was veeeeery surprised`o.o"

Konoha'sGreenThunder
01-27-2011, 02:58 PM
I love this chapter. However, it appears that my second favorite character, Tobirama, isn't back after all, despite some questions raised by the spoilers.

Oh well, my third favorite is getting some screen time and hinted at going into battle this chapter. Shikaku for the win!

And then my first and fourth, Shikamaru and Tsunade respectively, both were shown and likely have battles coming up. 8D

EvL j3st3r
01-27-2011, 03:29 PM
Kabuto's really stepping on a lot of toes. They're gonna crucify him.

Gouldy17
01-27-2011, 03:34 PM
is every1 forgetting its also temari and kankuros dad aswell...but saying that gara is the only 1 physically and mentally (his dad hated him) prepared to fight

Anna
01-27-2011, 03:37 PM
well yeah, but how is he gonna take it when he finds out his son isnt the jinchuriki any more - and he became the kazekage even when he was?

zerosameri
01-27-2011, 05:12 PM
its gaara, not sasori :)
and u cant forget dan, chyio, and that one that we couldnt see the face of waaaay back when kabuto was showing madara his original resurrections, that might be crucial, cuz madara was veeeeery surprised`o.o"He reminds me of Sasoir more that Gaar. :lol:
Thoughs were all ready shown. I only listed a few of the new ones

Shikamaru Nara
01-27-2011, 05:14 PM
is every1 forgetting its also temari and kankuros dad aswell...but saying that gara is the only 1 physically and mentally (his dad hated him) prepared to fight

That's because they're fodders for the most part so far. Maybe not fodder, but I'm positive they haven't played a large enough role to be considered. Gaara was a main part in at least two arcs, not to mention some fillers, etc.

jjjs
01-27-2011, 05:46 PM
last time kakashi got angry he fodderstomped / rapestomped zabuza

Aizen Sosuke
01-27-2011, 05:47 PM
for the most part it was a very intresting chapter

jjjs
01-27-2011, 05:48 PM

:lol: at tsunade going toe to toe with hanzo

D 2008
01-27-2011, 05:59 PM
We have an angry Kakashi, families ar being reunited, the war is off to a good start.

Aizen Sosuke
01-27-2011, 06:09 PM
yeah.Kishimoto sure does know how to make a good war

Kakuzu
01-27-2011, 06:26 PM
KAKUZU! ^_^ It's amazing how Kishi puts so much detail into his pictures and descriptions. I think it's simply amazing how the whole army rises from the ocean. Muu is going to be a challenging opponent. Will the third Tsuchikage be able to manage...?

Hmm...so black Zetsu is going after the...fuedal lord. Genious...but what does he plan to do with him? Will we find out any differences in techniques between the Zetsu's? I can't wait. So many questions...un-answered.

Great chapter. Simply extravagant.

Gouldy17
01-27-2011, 07:18 PM
^ just made me realize we have yet to see what power the black zetsu has...it could be anything

Kreegah!!!
01-27-2011, 08:49 PM
Cannibalism!

Sai root
01-27-2011, 08:55 PM
Zetsu is going to assassinate the lords, and reveal some kind of disguise jutsu to pose as them. He will then probably give orders to the joint shinobi army to do something that will help Kabuto and Madara. A scene will go too Kakashi and guy fighting back to back, and Sakura, Lee, and Sai will also attack furiously. Kakashi now uses Zabuza's sword. A scene going back to 1st division will show Choza hitting Zetsu's with his staff, Tenten bringing out maybe a cool new weapon with features, and Hiashi going head to head with his brother. The end is Gaara signaling 4th division to move out, all of them retreating, and in the mix standing ready is Onoki, ready to fight.
Now that would be the best chapter ever!

MangekyoSasuke93
01-28-2011, 12:42 PM
can someone explain Shikamaru's dad plan of attack more to me? i didn't quite get all of it like what he is trying to pull off and also didn't they say the Gin and Kin brothers have chakra similar to the nine tails? like they have as much chakra as the nine tails and more of an evil feeling like it. i don't think they have anything to do with the nine tails.

EvL j3st3r
01-28-2011, 01:21 PM
Yori made a thread that lays out Shikaku's plan pretty well. check this link

http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=90504

MangekyoSasuke93
01-28-2011, 04:10 PM
Yori made a thread that lays out Shikaku's plan pretty well. check this link

http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=90504

Thank you!!!! just gave you some rep =D

EvL j3st3r
01-28-2011, 04:24 PM
no problem. thx for the rep

jjjs
01-28-2011, 05:57 PM
Zetsu is going to assassinate the lords, and reveal some kind of disguise jutsu to pose as them. He will then probably give orders to the joint shinobi army to do something that will help Kabuto and Madara. A scene will go too Kakashi and guy fighting back to back, and Sakura, Lee, and Sai will also attack furiously. Kakashi now uses Zabuza's sword. A scene going back to 1st division will show Choza hitting Zetsu's with his staff, Tenten bringing out maybe a cool new weapon with features, and Hiashi going head to head with his brother. The end is Gaara signaling 4th division to move out, all of them retreating, and in the mix standing ready is Onoki, ready to fight.
Now that would be the best chapter ever!

kakashi is too weak (physically/muscle wise) to wield zabuzas blade its just too heavy for him there are not many people that can maybe guy could

EvL j3st3r
01-28-2011, 06:34 PM
^^where does that info come from?

Gouldy17
01-28-2011, 11:28 PM
remember when kakashi climbed up a mountain with only 1 hand...yep i would say he is easily strong enough.....oh s**t i just realized that was when he opened the first gate what if he opens a few gates on his "rampage" we have only seen taijutsu when people (gai, lee) open the gates we have never seen any ninjutsu maybe even his MS will get a boost hopefully this is what happens

Inuyasha
01-29-2011, 04:10 AM
remember when kakashi climbed up a mountain with only 1 hand...yep i would say he is easily strong enough.....oh s**t i just realized that was when he opened the first gate what if he opens a few gates on his "rampage" we have only seen taijutsu when people (gai, lee) open the gates we have never seen any ninjutsu maybe even his MS will get a boost hopefully this is what happens

Maybe and yea I think his Ninjutsu does get a boost i think they've said that when Lee fought Gaara way back then

EvL j3st3r
01-29-2011, 08:05 AM
I believe that was just in the anime. I don't think he opened a gate in the manga. Having said that......I do think he could probably open a few if he wanted.

Shikamaru Nara
01-29-2011, 08:08 AM
Most likely. He recognized the attack at first glance. My guess is he could, as well.

D 2008
01-29-2011, 03:16 PM

Wow I forgot that he opened the first gate. I remember be climbed the mountain with one hand but forgot about the gate. I would like to see him open some more gates on his rampage. I dont think that will happen but I can hope.

SadisticGaara
01-30-2011, 06:34 AM
Just started getting into the manga and I can't wait for Neji to fight his father. I think they need to show him some more anyway. Neji is too dope to ignore. Also gaara fighting his father should be a great fight.
Wondering......
Is Suigetsu gonna make his way to the battlefield eventually?? Atleast to see his brother and the other swordsmen??

medlnic15
01-30-2011, 08:19 AM
suigetsu will probably come in at some point

NarutoRendan
01-30-2011, 12:41 PM
A very nice chapter to say the least. Unfortunately, no violence was shown. Still, its very good to know Kishimoto is taking his time to fully develop the war. :D

Darui's division better thank shikaku or else theyd be screwed with all of those edo tensai'd guys.

Im still speculating that the other kages are gonna manage to rape gaara's divison after their numbers are halved.`~(

Black Zetsu will prob dispatch those chunins and fight with some strong shinobi or something. Cant wait to see wuts its powers are 0.0`o.o"\

Ehh itll b nice tho to see how narutos training is going. Some of that tailed beast rasengan sstuff would be sweet (:

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
01-31-2011, 02:04 PM
this was one heck of a story. this manga is a joy to read every week i crave it. growing up with this manga i feel so nostalgic its like kishimoto( the creator ) is bringing back all the chars we want to see and more........