PDA

View Full Version : Debate Contest Match 2: Shikamaru Nara and Kunoichi VS Noctis Arashi and Gaara-Naruto

Shikamaru Nara
01-25-2011, 05:02 PM
Hebi Sasuke vs Kakashi

Restrictions: Kamui is restricted, CS2 can't be used, and Speed is equalized.

Location: Top of a penthouse. The penthouse is 50m by 100m it has a pool that is 20 feet deep and 30 feet in length.

Distance: 50m.

State of Mind: Aimed at killing.

Knowledge: Manga.

You have 48 hours to post your first reply. Anything else is fair game. If only one teams posts, then that team wins by default. If both teams post, judges will be able to judge the match and determine the winner.

Kunoichi
01-25-2011, 07:59 PM
Caaaaan I request the Hinata vs Sakura battle?

J-Sun Tasogare
01-25-2011, 08:10 PM
Sorry it's gotta be random :lol:

Noctis Arashi
01-25-2011, 08:12 PM
Oh gawd. I signed up? Was I high.

Ughhhh......=/

Great.

Kunoichi
01-25-2011, 08:13 PM
awww :( but I wanna argue chick fights.

SCREW YOU AND MENS WORLD!

Shikamaru Nara
01-26-2011, 04:44 AM
Noctis you can quit....lol

Noctis Arashi
01-26-2011, 05:10 AM
I guess, I'll try.

I shall be posting when I'm back from school.

Shikamaru Nara
01-26-2011, 01:50 PM
I'll be waiting till Kuno gets on. Take your time.

Shikamaru Nara
01-27-2011, 06:17 AM
Okay, so Kuno and I are going to try something different this time...doubling the odds by posting a debate for each character. Nothing in the rules says we can't.

Speed: Equalized. No reason to post this.

Destructive Capacity: According to stats, powerscaling, and feats, Sasuke should be building-building plus. Considering that Sasuke was able to damage Itachi heavily with Kirin, he should be even higher to an unknown extent.

Durability: Sasuke was able to tank Amaterasu. Chapter 390, page 6, last panel. Even though Itachi turned it off, he was still able to cast a Kirin not far after being hit. Very high durability. Possibly Skyscraper+ with susano'o.

--

Sasuke should just be able to spam fireballs. If they don't end up burning Kakashi to a crisp, they'll make the environment moist, furthermore making it easier to cast Kirin with less prep time. Itachi wasn't able to react to it, and like I said before, it busted through Susano'o and damaged Itachi.

Kakashi's lacking in Kamui, so he would not be able to get rid of Kirin, which would've been his only chance of survival. Nothing Kakashi can do would be able to save him from a Kirin.

Chidori varients of other sorts like Chidori Stream prevent Kakashi from coming in close range. It wasn't lethal, but it immobilized them for a few seconds. In that time, Sasuke is able to Chidori Kakashi.

Also the one that he used against Itachi. Though Itachi wasn't trying, he was still able to use it to the extent that it went pretty far, even after piercing Itachi's body, it was obvious that he was able to extend it further. It was pushing out and further, which means he would be able to do the same to Kakashi.

Sasuke takes it with relative ease.

My post would've been longer, but I somehow doubt Noctis's post coming in. Plus I'm going to tear apart his debate anyways. >8D

Kunoichi
01-27-2011, 01:49 PM
Ok.... I can't do that ^

Here's what I got:
I look at 5 areas; Speed, Strength, Endurance, Intelligence, Resolve.

In combat speed is probably the most important thing to have, but they're equal so we can nullify that, which makes me consider both fighters as pretty equal.

Looking at strength, no skip strength I don't have the attention span for that right now and to be honest I just put pizza rolls in the oven I've got 20 minutes. Basically I think they're pretty even on basic strength, not just physical but jutsu as well. They each have strong attacks, Sasuke's shown a wider variety but in battle there's only so many power house moves you can preform before depleting your energy bar. KO- I say they're pretty even.

Endurance, when I get to pure stamina I think Sasuke's got more, maybe not alot more, but if comes down to who can burn more chakra Sasuke takes it. So I'm starting to think Sasuke has alittle edge in this.

But then I get to Intelligence and everything shifts. Sasuke is not the brightest crayon in the box, he's like... a cadet blue ya know? I'm not being bias either (ok i am but go with me on this) let's look at Sasuke's tactical skills.

His first encounter with Zabuza, when team 7 had to free Kakashi from the water bubble prison, who actually came up with the plan to free Kakashi? Naruto. Sasuke picked up on the plan, but he never conceived it.

Fast forward to his battle with Gaara at the chunnin exams, who came up with the strategy to get around Gaara's sand? Kakashi.

How about his fight with his brother? We know he won but wasn't he manipulated into winning anyway?

The most foresight that kid has ever shown as far as "battle plans" go is his battle with Deidara. Sasuke's always been on this quest for power but he's reckless and banks on being purely stronger than his opponents. Sasuke wants the biggest gun, but he forgets the concept of aiming before he shoots. And yes that was a metaphor.

This is a perfect lead into what I think is the most important edge of the entire battle. Your brain is the center of your entire being. It determines your actions, your thoughts, everything. Every brain has two sides, the analytical left side which represents your logic, your intelligence, all the rational parts of the brain. But then you have the irrational right side that's fueled by emotion. When I say resolve i mean a wide range of things, emotional clarity, sheer willpower, mental stability and impulse control.

This is why Kakashi would win, not because he's a powerhouse of chakra, or because he has a blood line tech that pwns, he wins because he's not an emotional wreck in the heat of battle. Name one time we've seen Kakashi cry in the middle of a fight, (and don't say Obito that doesn't count) when has he ever charged forward in a blind rage? The guy is practically Spock when he's in combat! Sasuke is a whiner baby. His entire existence is fueled by hatred and anger, he rushes into battles he's not ready to fight and he gets careless, that's the very reason he's nearly gotten himself killed so many times. He underestimates all of his opponents and that's going to ultimately cost him if his enemy turns out to be someone who can keep up and hit just as hard while keeping their cool.

So Kakashi wins because he has more brain power and does smart people things. There. Done :D And now Nara has someone to tear apart ^.^

I put anything you'd actually need to read in blue

Inuyasha
01-27-2011, 02:37 PM
Nice debate

Question for Shika can the debates start at around 3:30?

Shikamaru Nara
01-27-2011, 02:58 PM
I can start it at 4-4:30

Shikamaru Nara
01-28-2011, 04:41 AM
Shika and Kuno take it. :roll: