PDA

View Full Version : Spoiler: Zetsu army's weakness?

RSAHinataSpringbokF1
01-21-2011, 06:50 PM
Ever since the Zetsu army was made, we wanted to know on how the shinobi army would deal 100,000 of those Zetsus. In a few chapters since the war began, we saw Neji and Hinata and others beating up those soliders under Madara and Kabuto's control. It might be peic, but we love to know if the Zetsu army has a weakness or not? Does it have a real weakness or something?

JazzJunkie4
01-21-2011, 07:15 PM
Ever since the Zetsu army was made, we wanted to know on how the shinobi army would deal 100,000 of those Zetsus. In a few chapters since the war began, we saw Neji and Hinata and others beating up those soliders under Madara and Kabuto's control. It might be peic, but we love to know if the Zetsu army has a weakness or not? Does it have a real weakness or something?

They are bad guys. Of course they have a weakness.

Zango
01-21-2011, 07:18 PM
Yes, the Ninja Alliance's Intel Division has discovered that large doses of a weed killer appear to cause the Zetsu's to "wilt". The issue here is whether they will be able to mass produce this miracle killer in time to save teh world... Obvious lol-post is obvious.

Vivi
01-21-2011, 07:30 PM
Quite sure the key to defeat the W. Zetsu army is to defeat the B. one.

RSAHinataSpringbokF1
01-21-2011, 07:35 PM
They are bad guys. Of course they have a weakness.
I see that. It's a bummer not to know on what is the Zetsu's army real weakness. After all, there's 100,000 of them for the shinobi army to wipe them out for real.

EvL j3st3r
01-21-2011, 07:40 PM
The weakness could be the original Zetsu....or.....It could be the Hashirama clone in Madara's basement

kravenkorvinus
01-21-2011, 07:57 PM
it has something to do with the real zetsu..
i think the hashirama under the basement is just a source for the clones..:D

natureboy
01-21-2011, 11:38 PM
The weakness could be the original Zetsu....or.....It could be the Hashirama clone in Madara's basement

ammm that one good point u brought up. i kinda agree with you.
but still i have no answer for their weekenss. maybe Hyuuga Clan can extinguish them with their eyes abilities.

D 2008
01-22-2011, 01:09 AM
Just give the pruners and some weed killer and I will take care of this Zetsu threat.

Wooster
01-22-2011, 07:49 AM
Their weakness is chocolate covered souffle of course.

jjjs
01-22-2011, 07:53 AM
their weakness is chocolate covered souffle of course.

duh`:p

Rikudo Sennin
01-22-2011, 07:53 AM
Either Herbicides or Plot-No-Jutsu

The Master Architect
01-22-2011, 07:54 AM
don't worry! the staff will find a way to kill them eventually!

Parak111
01-22-2011, 08:12 AM
Their weakness is plot no jutsu. Not even Sasuke can survive a plot no jutsu...and we know how he survives everything.

Vlady
01-23-2011, 05:56 AM
The poison that Katuto knocked Yamato out at chapter 515... But the good guys don't know it...

Shikamaru Nara
01-23-2011, 06:04 AM
I must hand it to you. Your threads rock.

I would assume so. I agree with a few others that it has to do with the original Zetsu. Although I doubt his time to die is near because we still have not seen much.

Kakuzu
01-23-2011, 07:46 AM
Kabuto probably uses a type of poison that weakens rather than strengthens that he can activate at any time. I'm not entirely impressed with Zetsu's capabillities. I hope he can do more than just absorb chakra... :/

Maybe fire-style techniques?

Vivi
01-23-2011, 07:48 AM
Kabuto probably uses a type of poison that weakens rather than strengthens. I'm not entirely impressed with Zetsu's capabillities. I hope he can do more than just absorb chakra... :/

Maybe fire-style techniques?

Do remember:
Zetsu can clone People he touched down to their Chakra.
Very sure we'll be seeing that into action turning the battlefield into Chaos.

Kakuzu
01-23-2011, 07:53 AM
Do remember:
Zetsu can clone People he touched down to their Chakra.
Very sure we'll be seeing that into action turning the battlefield into Chaos.
Oh yeah...so right now, that one specific Zetsu clone could transform into Neji, cause confusion, and attack and/or impersonate Neji.

Good. We need some more all-around focus and chaos on each unit on both sides, especially the assigned teams for the Akatsuki. Too much focus on Kakashi's unit... -.-

Vivi
01-23-2011, 07:55 AM
Oh yeah...so right now, that one specific Zetsu clone could transform into Neji, cause confusion, and attack and/or impersonate Neji.

Good. We need some more all-around focus on each unit on both sides, especially the assigned teams for the Akatsuki. Too much focus on Kakashi's unit... -.-

W.Zetsu Army cloning into Kitsuchi and Mifune's Division is what I mean thus chaos is caused because the divisions can't tell friend from enemy apart.

Sai root
01-23-2011, 08:35 AM
Maybe Zetsu has to distribute chakra equally like shadow clones. And because of that they each only get a little. But The more chakra they drain, the stronger they get, and maybe that's why they drain chakra just like they tried to do to Neji. Basically, as the fight goes on, they get stronger. There's my guess.

NarutoBird
01-23-2011, 07:35 PM
I think that the cloud leaf sand (possibly sound) and all the rest will have to go into an alliance to completely end akatsuki. Against the Zetsu's however i think they'll have to fight back with some kyuubi action. ( Killer bee and Naruto) and possibly lee and gai going into the 8th gate. `;)

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
01-24-2011, 12:05 AM
save yamato and kill the zetsu that was making the clones!!
that might be a way to stop them...
YAMATO!!

RSAHinataSpringbokF1
01-24-2011, 06:39 PM
I think that the cloud leaf sand (possibly sound) and all the rest will have to go into an alliance to completely end akatsuki. Against the Zetsu's however i think they'll have to fight back with some kyuubi action. ( Killer bee and Naruto) and possibly lee and gai going into the 8th gate. `;)
I see that. We haven't heard anything on the Sound Village since Orochimaru's death. It'd be epic if they allied with the shinobi army to defeat the Zetsu army and the Akatsuki. Either way, it could even up tide in their favor for victory. However, the Zetsu army won't go down so easily because of their chakra-draining abilities.