PDA

View Full Version : Spoiler: Neji Moves vs. Sasuke Moves?

SharinganSage
01-20-2011, 04:16 PM
is it me or is Neji kind of getting kind of the same abilities as Sasuke did?
I mean:

gentle fist strike= chidori (both focus chakra in the hand i mean)
Air Palm= chidori senbon (both "shoot")
Full Body Blow= chidori stream (both emit from entire body)

maybe its just me but i think Kishi is kind of recycling moves... only... in... air form.

oh well.

ByakuganAlex
01-20-2011, 07:03 PM
how can neji be getting sasuke's moves if Neji did those moves before sasuke did his. chidori nagashi = Kaiten.

EvL j3st3r
01-20-2011, 08:17 PM
Neji used gentle fist and was able to emit chakra from his entire body before Sasuke learned any type of chidori. Either way it's still not the same. They both have short and long range attacks and good defenses. Doesn't make them similar on a detailed level. All the shinobi in the manga are good at either short range, long range, or both.

JazzJunkie4
01-20-2011, 09:11 PM
is it me or is Neji kind of getting kind of the same abilities as Sasuke did?
I mean:

gentle fist strike= chidori (both focus chakra in the hand i mean)
Air Palm= chidori senbon (both "shoot")
Full Body Blow= chidori stream (both emit from entire body)

maybe its just me but i think Kishi is kind of recycling moves... only... in... air form.

oh well.

I think it is just you on this one.

mrsticky005
01-21-2011, 06:02 AM
Neji's fighting style is different from Sasuke's.

ban_shi
01-21-2011, 06:21 AM
i c ur point on the similarity but then again Saske has a chakra nature that emits into the air and Neji has a kekigenkai (sorry my spelling sux). I think saske has just jumped his chidori up to a new level. It makes sense that its similar to Neji b/c he uses all chakra points available to him and saske would have done the same training with orchimaru

SilentBlade
01-21-2011, 08:53 AM
One can argue there are similarities, but both fighters are technically close-medium range fighters, so their styles will be similar, however it appears neji uses a wind style chakra and sauske uses lightning style.

I do also think it bears importance that the gentle fist style is to immoblilze and stop chakra flow, it's not meant to be a powerful strike physically, but surgical strike for accuracy. Chidori is meant to be a powerful strike, period, and has nothing to do with stopping the chakra flow. Things like that cause the differences, but like I said, since they are both technically close-medium range fighters there will be similarities! It may also bear mentioning that the Uchiha and Hyuga are related! in fact the Uchiha originated within the Hyuga, so that may be part of the reason as well that their moves are similar.

Jakropha
01-21-2011, 12:39 PM
Neji has white eyes, Sasuke has black eyes
Due to ratial differences, Neji is the superior :p
Jk, Jk

Chidori just seems like a copy of Rasengan, although, who wouldnt want to be able to throw Raseneedles?
Fireball is spammed.
Sharingan, now we can tell that Neji really cant top this, so we shall end the discussion with Sharingan = Byakugan