Vlady
01-20-2011, 03:05 PM
Is out...

Shikamaru Nara
01-20-2011, 03:08 PM
It's up!

Vivi
01-20-2011, 03:12 PM
Kakashi going mad has the to be one of the best things I have seen yet.

So looking forward to next chapter.

Pissed Kakashi going all out with Zabuza's Sword?Bada$$!

Yori
01-20-2011, 03:17 PM
Yeah this is the most interesting Kakashi has ever been. Pissed Off! Good job Kishi. Also, New Neji Technique! Hell yes

Space Cowboy Sasori
01-20-2011, 03:18 PM
So there was a second Tsuchikage, not just one. So, they had a situation like Konoha did with a kage dying too soon and the elder one needing to fill in. Well, that's interesting to know, but why would they attack in a desert...when the Kage of the sand can actually control sand. I call shenanigans.

Shikamaru Nara
01-20-2011, 03:19 PM
Kakashi going mad has the to be one of the best things I have seen yet.

So looking forward to next chapter.

Pissed Kakashi going all out with Zabuza's Sword?Bada$$!

Kakashi is always badass.
But the next couple of chapters are going to be sick, I agree. I'm very interested in seeing more of the Swordsmen abilities.

Shikamaru Nara
01-20-2011, 03:20 PM
Yeah this is the most interesting Kakashi has ever been. Pissed Off! Good job Kishi. Also, New Neji Technique! Hell yes

Who cares about Neji? People wank him enough...it just will make it more. :lol:

Konoha'sGreenThunder
01-20-2011, 03:20 PM
So there was a second Tsuchikage, not just one. So, they had a situation like Konoha did with a kage dying too soon and the elder one needing to fill in. Well, that's interesting to know, but why would they attack in a desert...when the Kage of the sand can actually control sand. I call shenanigans.

Wait, Onoki is the third, isn't he?

Taker369
01-20-2011, 03:22 PM
good chapter and a good way to say goodbye to zabuza and haku now forward march to the next fight and hopefully sasuke soon

Yori
01-20-2011, 03:23 PM
Would lock this but I'm not a mod here >.> Blasphemy

Shikamaru Nara
01-20-2011, 03:24 PM
good chapter and a good way to say goodbye to zabuza and haku now forward march to the next fight and hopefully sasuke soon

I doubt we'll see Sasuke for a while, near the end of the war.

Yori
01-20-2011, 03:25 PM
Who cares about Neji? People wank him enough...it just will make it more. :lol:

Lol man Neji is bad ass, his fan support is just lame though.

Taker369
01-20-2011, 03:25 PM
im just hopeing to see kisame return and fight in this war but i can dream

Shikamaru Nara
01-20-2011, 03:26 PM
Lol man Neji is bad ass, his fan support is just lame though.

Though I will admit that the new technique was cool.
And the way Kakashi was all like "KAKASHI GOIN ON A RAMPAGEEEE" was just sick. :lol:

Yori
01-20-2011, 03:27 PM
Sad thing is that now Kakashi is pissed the 7 swordsman are probably going to be gone by next chapter

Shikamaru Nara
im just hopeing to see kisame return and fight in this war but i can dream

That I can see happening. The entire Akatsuki and Kabuto will most likely be the final villains after Madara is killed off.

Kishi already said that Madara wasn't the final villain, so I'm assuming that it will end up being Naruto and Sasuke Vs. The Akatsuki and Kabuto.

That or it will be Team 7 Vs. Akatsuki.

Taker369
Kakashi is also protected by PNJ

@Shikamaru Nara. that would be intersting to see.

Shikamaru Nara
01-20-2011, 03:29 PM
Sad thing is that now Kakashi is pissed the 7 swordsman are probably going to be gone by next chapter

I doubt it. Just because he's pissed off doesn't mean that he's going to end up showing new feats. Plus we don't know how he's going to react. He could either be reckless or awesome*

* indicates truth

Space Cowboy Sasori
01-20-2011, 03:30 PM
Didn't really like it.

The only thing I thought was interesting is that there was a Second Tsuchikage, about a million years ago.

Shikamaru Nara
01-20-2011, 03:30 PM
Kakashi is also protected by PNJ

@Shikamaru Nara. that would be intersting to see.

Kakashi is only protected as long as Kishi wants him to be. And since his year is over, there's absolutely a possibility that Kakashi could be one of the people to die in the war.

Yeah, that's just my guess, but I am seeing that it would be Kabuto Vs. Naruto and Sasuke in the end rather than Team 7 unless Sakura gains some extreme power ups.

Shikamaru Nara
01-20-2011, 03:31 PM
Didn't really like it.

The only thing I thought was interesting is that there was a Second Tsuchikage that was killed and replaced by the First Tsuchikage again. But that's really about it. =/

I'm interested in seeing more about the 2nd Tsuchikage because there's a possibility that Kabuto may bring him back to life.

Space Cowboy Sasori
01-20-2011, 03:32 PM
The second tsuchikage is the one that was on the sand though, or so I thought.

Shikamaru Nara
01-20-2011, 03:35 PM
The second tsuchikage is the one that was on the sand though, or so I thought.

Either way, I want another Tsuchikage to be revived. :lol:

I also wonder who the person Gaara sensed was...

zerosameri
01-20-2011, 03:36 PM
epic chapter. Though that one guy near the end... Who is he again?

Shikamaru Nara
01-20-2011, 03:37 PM
epic chapter. Though that one guy near the end... Who is he again?
May've been the 2nd Tsuchikage. I don't think it was specified.

Space Cowboy Sasori
01-20-2011, 03:38 PM
Either way, I want another Tsuchikage to be revived. :lol:

I also wonder who the person Gaara sensed was...

I'm pretty sure that's the guy who said he was the tsuchikage.

>.>

Vivi
01-20-2011, 03:40 PM

"They should be proud to have caught Muu, the second Tsuchikage"

zerosameri
01-20-2011, 03:40 PM
It is... I miss read it XD

deidara330
01-20-2011, 03:41 PM
Cool chapter. We got a flashback involving Naruto and Kakashi, Haku and Zabuza got defeated, and Kakashi is pissed. No doubt the battle will only turn in Division 1's favor from here on. Kabuto should've focused more on Zabuza's defense.

In other news, Division 2 is about to suffer quite the casualties. They were doing well after the surprise attack, but now that the Zetsu have regained stability, their general power will overwhelm Division 2.

Meanwhile, Gaara and Division 4 have encountered the second Tsuchikage, Muu, and while it would seem like Gaara doesn't need those 20,000 troops standing behind him to win this fight (He's pretty damn good), one must wonder why Kabuto had the Tsuchikage travel alone. Sure, he may have planned infiltration, but considering the enemy Kabuto couldn't count on success. Then there's the fact that Kabuto hasn't erased Muu's personality, and he specifically said it would be advantageous for some of those revived to keep their personality. One shinobi against another 20,000 doesn't sound like a fair fight, but this is a Kage-level shinobi who Kabuto thinks has a personality that makes him useful for battle. Muu said Gaara should be proud just to have caught him while Muu was using his jutsu.

Shikamaru Nara
01-20-2011, 03:41 PM
Too many people. It confuses me. :lol:

mrsticky005
01-20-2011, 03:44 PM
mini prediction:

Kakashi and Guy beat all the swordsmen except for Mangetsu.

(Other ninja will pretty much just assist in the binding part)

Suigetsu arrives to defeat Mangetsu.

Lady Tsunade
01-20-2011, 03:51 PM
Didn't really like it.

The only thing I thought was interesting is that there was a Second Tsuchikage, about a million years ago.

This.

WHERE IS ONOKI, TSUNADE AND A!? DX

They're soo much more badass than Gaara, Kakashi and friggin Swordsmen.

mrsticky005
01-20-2011, 03:54 PM
This.

Patience, Princess, Patience.

The war has only been going on for a few chapters.

Parak111
01-20-2011, 04:05 PM
Kakashi got mad! Kabuto is in deeeeeeeeep trouble.

Second Tsuchikage! I KNEW IT! I was telling everyone that mummy guy was a Tsuchikage, and I nailed it right on the spot.

It's The Fifth Kazekage vs The Second Tsuchikage. This will be a Kage battle, and knowing how epic the last Kage battle was (3rd Hokage vs Edo Tensei 1st and 2nd Hokage) I would say that this battle will be a blast.

REALLY looking forward to it.http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs20/f/2007/252/0/4/_oshitboogie__by_ftpaddict.gif

I hope Gaara's father shows something of his own abilities as well. He was alive for a short time during Part 1, and yet all we saw, was him being stabbed by Orochimaru. :/

takuya
01-20-2011, 04:41 PM
This.

They're soo much more badass than Gaara, Kakashi and friggin Swordsmen.I agree that they're more badass as Gaara, Kakashi, and the Swordsmen, but Tsunade? She had a badass moment in the original Naruto in her fight with Orochimaru. After that she's just bleh.

Devil's Lawyer
01-20-2011, 04:54 PM
It sucked may as well have been a clip episode only manga form.

Kuromaki
01-20-2011, 05:05 PM
Boring chapter. Kakashi got mad? ZOMGTHAT'SSOAWESOME just give me more swordsman action.
mini prediction:

Kakashi and Guy beat all the swordsmen except for Mangetsu.

(Other ninja will pretty much just assist in the binding part)

Suigetsu arrives to defeat Mangetsu.
I'd like that.

Sai root
01-20-2011, 05:14 PM
It was an O.K. chapter. I like the second Tsuchikage, and his abilities, but I'm so disappointed in Sai. You don't know the jutsu? WHAT? Oh where did Guy, Lee, and Sakura go? I thought that they were in division 3 as well! So is Neji's new jutsu just an invisible version of rotation? AND INO! WHERE THE HELL IS INO? She's in the special Ops division! I can't wait to see Gaara fight. Overall, I think this was a chapter to end th whole haku and Zabuza thing, It's not that great. Can't wait till next week!! Heehehe still laughing at the Santa Yamanaka thing. :)

Aizen Sosuke
01-20-2011, 05:17 PM
it sure was awsum seeing Kakashi getting pissed

Nyaki
01-20-2011, 05:17 PM
I wish that we got to see more of Haku and Zabuza, but hey it was nice to see them finally put to rest. They were both good shinobi and deserve it. Love the panel where Kakashi got angry.

colorles
01-20-2011, 05:27 PM
nice flashbacks, touching chapter, and kakashi with zabuzas sword warrents a http://lounge.moviecodec.com/themes/default/images/icons/thumbs-up.gif

also the 'invisible' mummy, challenging Gaara? doesnt he know that mummys tend to get burried under sand?

SharinganSage
01-20-2011, 05:39 PM
why is it whenever someone gets really pissed, they talk about themselves in a third person?

colorles
01-20-2011, 05:43 PM
why is it whenever someone gets really pissed, they talk about themselves in a third person?

haha don know, although Kabuto would best be served not to show himself in front of Kakashi any time soon, the same can be said for Tobi

Gaaras prolly gonna solo the war anyways

Kakuzu
01-20-2011, 05:44 PM
That Muu guy looks epic. I hope he's teamed up with Kakuzu and Hanzo. :D

After seeing those Zetsu's attack, I hope they can just do more than drain chakra... :/

SharinganSage
01-20-2011, 05:50 PM
haha don know, although Kabuto would best be served not to show himself in front of Kakashi any time soon, the same can be said for Tobi

Gaaras prolly gonna solo the war anyways

yep, gaaras probably gonna go badass on everyone especially the tschiukage

Slack 40
01-20-2011, 05:51 PM
i knew bandage guy was a tsuchkage
so i guess we get to see gaara vs
http://me.andering.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/05/moo.jpg

i uhhh i mean gaara vs muu?

Err
01-20-2011, 07:33 PM
This.

:O You better take that back! :evil: Gaara defines badass. Gaara's Badass > Any Character. Anyways, I can't wait to see his fight, I've been waiting for it for a while now.

DeemonFox
01-20-2011, 07:44 PM
Nice chapter! Can't wait to see kakashi turn into the hulk. I don't think we've seen him angry since obito's death.

Cool chapter. We got a flashback involving Naruto and Kakashi, Haku and Zabuza got defeated, and Kakashi is pissed. No doubt the battle will only turn in Division 1's favor from here on. Kabuto should've focused more on Zabuza's defense.

Haku was Zabuza's defense. I think zabuza felt he was doing haku a favor by striking him, trying to lose for kabuto. This is what kabuto was cursing. At least, that's how I will interpret it.

Meanwhile, Gaara and Division 4 have encountered the second Tsuchikage, Muu, and while it would seem like Gaara doesn't need those 20,000 troops standing behind him to win this fight (He's pretty damn good), one must wonder why Kabuto had the Tsuchikage travel alone. Sure, he may have planned infiltration, but considering the enemy Kabuto couldn't count on success. Then there's the fact that Kabuto hasn't erased Muu's personality, and he specifically said it would be advantageous for some of those revived to keep their personality. One shinobi against another 20,000 doesn't sound like a fair fight, but this is a Kage-level shinobi who Kabuto thinks has a personality that makes him useful for battle. Muu said Gaara should be proud just to have caught him while Muu was using his jutsu.

I wouldn't be so quick to assume he's alone. He might summon a mummy army or something. If he is alone, he'll probably take out a few thousand fodder ninja before he's sealed/released.

EvL j3st3r
01-20-2011, 09:05 PM
likes this new side of Kakashi.........can't wait to see his "rampage", this is gonna be epic.

Also looking forward to seeing Gaara in action.....been a long time coming.

Rikudo Sennin
01-21-2011, 05:00 AM
This chapter was so bloody..

Thats all.

Phariah824
01-21-2011, 05:53 AM
ya i liked this chapter. every chap cant be full on battles there has to be set-ups every now an again. Kakashi gettin pissed... i cant wait to see him go off. he is gonna open 1000 cans of whoopa$$. i dont think he is gonna treat the rest of the zombies as respectfully as he did Haku an Zabuza. Kakashi an Guy are gonna be beastly.

can't wait to see Gaara's fight. i liked the use of his sand as a detection sensor.

Neji an Kiba's group is in the thick of it though.

i wouldn't mind a few panels on Naruto an Sasuke at this point just to see what is going on w/ them.

darkdemonofthemist
01-21-2011, 06:46 AM
My question is: Where's their medical ninja? Do they have one? Is Kakashi just gonna have to deal with the HUGE GASH to his abdomen?

Rasen_Chidori
01-21-2011, 06:55 AM
:O You better take that back! :evil: Gaara defines badass. Gaara's Badass > Any Character. Anyways, I can't wait to see his fight, I've been waiting for it for a while now.

Gaara = Biggest badass eva xD

Though I can't wait to see Kakashi go crazy and kick some serious ass xD

Rikudo Sennin
01-21-2011, 06:59 AM
Im expecting a

Mu vs Gaara fight.

Invisibility at its fullest. :D

kravenkorvinus
01-21-2011, 07:03 AM
i liked this word in the chapter a lot..RAMPAGE ^^

Wooster
01-21-2011, 08:48 AM
I hope Sai Shaft seal some crap up. Right on!

Also, Sai Shaft knows he can do it, He is just luring the enemy into a false sense of security.

Nonsense, no one is a bigger mother...SHUT YOUR MOUTH
But I am talking about Sai Shaft
THEN WE CAN DIG IT

Skrall
01-21-2011, 09:06 AM
Right when Kakashi was gonna kick a$$, we move on to another fight.:roll: The irony is killing me.

Wooster
01-21-2011, 12:10 PM
Right when Kakashi was gonna kick a$$, we move on to another fight.:roll: The irony is killing me.
You mean right when Sai Shaft was about to kick ass. :cool:

Also, you can say ass here, really. ;)

natureboy
01-22-2011, 12:53 AM
That I can see happening. The entire Akatsuki and Kabuto will most likely be the final villains after Madara is killed off.

Kishi already said that Madara wasn't the final villain, so I'm assuming that it will end up being Naruto and Sasuke Vs. The Akatsuki and Kabuto.

That or it will be Team 7 Vs. Akatsuki.

i strongly agree with u. i have been saying that Sasuke and naruto will join forces again. and Sasuke will be good at the end not evil and he claims to be. therefore, they will have to fight against the villains.

Shadow 13
01-22-2011, 01:39 AM
Someone is about to find out that you don't want Kakashi mad at you and it is going to be the last thing they find out.

Edit:
And all of the people that get in his way is going to find this out as well.

D 2008
01-22-2011, 02:17 AM
Someone is about to find out that you don't want Kakashi mad at you and it is going to be the last thing they find out.

Edit:
And all of the people that get in his way is going to find this out as well.

Yea Kakashi it the last person you want mad at you.
Go Kakkashi kick some but `!:)

MinatoN
01-22-2011, 01:29 PM
This chapter had me going almost the whole time. I hope the seals on Zabuza and Haku will last until their souls are released. As for Neji, I don't think the jutsu he used was any different from when he fought Kidomaru at the end of part one unless he did something different this time that he didn't do before. I'm also curious about the Second Tsuchikage, what's up with the bandages? Did something happen that made him like that when he was alive or is he just trying to be a mummy lol. It's going to be cool to see Gaara fight again.

Now I'm gonna point out some things. I don't think we'll see much more of Kakashi's division and the Swordsmen for a while now. I'd bet that the manga will focus on Gaara and his division now for a few chapters at least. Another thing, why are some people still saying Naruto and Sasuke will team up? Sasuke doesn't want to have anything to do with Naruto or anyone from the Leaf except for killing them all. Sasuke is a lost cause and is now more cruel and less accepting than Orochimaru was.

Anyway I'm looking forward to seeing Gaara and his division in action. I hope there's some good stuff with them in the next chapter. :cool:

tsuki
01-22-2011, 01:57 PM

Was that Neji? It kind of threw me off because he is not in his usual outfit.

So there was a second Tsuchikage, not just one. So, they had a situation like Konoha did with a kage dying too soon and the elder one needing to fill in.

Wait is Onoki the original Tsuchikage? I thought he was like the 3rd or something.

This.

WHERE IS ONOKI, TSUNADE AND A!? DX.

They are sitting back and waiting until the really big bad guys come out to play.

Kreegah!!!
01-22-2011, 03:29 PM
I'm really hoping we get to see a fairly expansive showcase of Kakashi's fighting prowess. No need for everything, but he has a massive knowledge base we should see more of, now that things are in high gear. Also, he's really been growing into his sharingan. Used to be he'd collapse after a few moments use. Just hope he isn't forced to use mangekyo too soon. Probably pointless anyway. Certainly not a permanent solution.

Twilit Lion (Leo)
01-24-2011, 08:16 PM
I'm really hoping we get to see a fairly expansive showcase of Kakashi's fighting prowess. No need for everything, but he has a massive knowledge base we should see more of, now that things are in high gear. Also, he's really been growing into his sharingan. Used to be he'd collapse after a few moments use. Just hope he isn't forced to use mangekyo too soon. Probably pointless anyway. Certainly not a permanent solution.
I concur/agree

GwynethUchiha
01-25-2011, 02:11 PM
OMG Kakashi pissed is so HOT `<3

Wind Style Naruto
01-25-2011, 02:13 PM

Actually Zabuza and Haku aren't dead or gone just temporarily sealed away. We probably won't be seeing them again though.

Kakashi going on an rampage seems pretty awesome especially with Zabuza's sword makes it better.

Nice chapter, new Neji jutsu and atleast we learned that the Zetsus have some sorta abilities.

They can absorb chakra and even form things from their bodies and have great durability.

NOW THIS IS TURNING OUT LIKE A WAR.

Takoda
01-25-2011, 02:25 PM
Actually Zabuza and Haku aren't dead or gone just temporarily sealed away. We probably won't be seeing them again though.

They are dead, they just have been re-summoned