PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 454 Discussion/455 predictions.

deidara330
07-03-2009, 09:15 AM
I liked it a lot. Too many new characters, my brain hurts. And what's up with Danzo and Kabuto? Discuss!

Gamabunta
07-03-2009, 09:44 AM
I'm further convinced Madara is not Danzo. I think Naruto is a punk for letting those kids punch him. I think the Kage's will pwn team Hawk, and the akatsuki.

kakashi842
07-03-2009, 09:47 AM
i dont understand why did anko go after kabuto

Space Cowboy Sasori
07-03-2009, 10:05 AM
I'm further convinced Madara is not Danzo. I think Naruto is a punk for letting those kids punch him. I think the Kage's will pwn team Hawk, and the akatsuki.

I also didn't like how Danzo is going to send an assassination team after Anko.

Sage Of Six Paths
07-03-2009, 11:00 AM
I liked seeing (or at least it looks like him)

Suigetsu's brother.

I mean come on, he has

a sword, and was mentioned as one of the legendary 7.

The Seven Swordsman of the Mist? I think that we may have just

found another one...

Also, I liked seeing the Raikage in action.

Well not really action, but he busted through a wall.

Also, I was wondering why all of the black people are from

the Cloud Village.

Kisame
07-03-2009, 11:05 AM
The chapter was pretty awesome. Raikage and Tsuchikage were epic, they both were pretty funny. The Kabuto thing is getting interesting, as seen before with Rin getting new eyes is no problem, so if Danzou is trying to fix his own they're probably special. It appears with this chapter Team Samui and Naruto are going to the summit too, now I can't wait for the next chapter.

The Anbu's Fiery Rose
07-03-2009, 11:11 AM
Yeah, I was getting confused with all the new characters...It was actually a bit overwhelming, but at least we know the Meeting of the Kages is a serious deal now. The only thing I really had a problem with was when Naruto was getting beat up by the Cloud nin. I thought that was a bit harsh, but if it makes it so he won't betray his own ways, then I guess he'll get through it alright.

The whole Anko assassination thing is really out of the blue. I wasn't expecting that at all. All of a sudden, "Should we assassinate Anko yet?" That disturbed me a bit. I really hope she can elude them and catch Kabuto first, but I doubt that will happen knowing Danzo.

Overrall, I liked the chapter alright. I was kind of happy we didn't see much of Sasuke, even though I would have loved to see some of Suigetsu's humor. ;)

MoonStarNinja4
07-03-2009, 11:27 AM
I read it last night.

I hope Anko doesn't die if she has assassins coming after her... :(

I also want to know whats going on with Kabuto and Danzo. What does his eye and his arm have to do with Kabuto?

kakashi842
07-03-2009, 11:32 AM
i guess anko went after kabuto because she knows a lot about them i meen she does have the curse mark

Black King
07-03-2009, 11:36 AM

Suigetsu's brother.

I mean come on, he has

found another one...

the Cloud Village.

That wasn't Suigetsu's brother...That kid's name was Chojiro or something. Suigetsu's brother's name is Mangetsu I think.

Danzo needs to die. And what's with his eye and arm?
Is Danzo Obito? :shock:Joking.
This chapter was boring but good.

++The thing with Danzo wanting Anko dead...Anko is going after Kabuto. Kabuto might know about Danzo and Orochimaru being allies. If Anko finds out...Goodbye 6th Hokage. Again, Danzo is being a coward protecting himself from being exsposed, by killing people.

kakashi842
07-03-2009, 11:39 AM
i didnt understand when he was talking about sugiestu's brother thanks for clearing that up

SageNaruto69
07-03-2009, 11:40 AM
I liked it a lot. Too many new characters, my brain hurts. And what's up with Danzo and Kabuto? Discuss!
lol and yes it was awesome

SageNaruto69
07-03-2009, 11:45 AM
That wasn't Suigetsu's brother...That kid's name was Chojiro or something. Suigetsu's brother's name is Mangetsu I think.

Danzo needs to die. And what's with his eye and arm?
Is Danzo Obito? :shock:Joking.
This chapter was boring but good.

++The thing with Danzo wanting Anko dead...Anko is going after Kabuto. Kabuto might know about Danzo and Orochimaru being allies. If Anko finds out...Goodbye 6th Hokage. Again, Danzo is being a coward protecting himself from being exsposed, by killing people.

i think i thought of a good great theory about the whole danzo=madara=tobi= hoo ever else, theory but i might not right it out of laziness lol

and suigetsus bro is mangetsu hozuki, u are right and chojiro is from the mist too but not related.

and yes TO DEATH WITH DANZO!!!!!

SageNaruto69
07-03-2009, 11:48 AM
Suigetsu is getting a new sword!!!
Just wait and see!

makaveli575
07-03-2009, 01:22 PM
I wish Danzo would die in the next chapter but I think we will have to put up with him for a while now :@.

Gamabunta
07-03-2009, 01:24 PM
Technically all the black people in Naruto are still asian. So these guys are black asians.

JJOR64
07-03-2009, 01:40 PM
Weird thought. Since Kabuto has some of Orochimaru in him, maybe that part of him is some how calling Anko to him. I guess we will find out what happens in the near future.

Black King
07-03-2009, 01:43 PM
i think i thought of a good great theory about the whole danzo=madara=tobi= hoo ever else, theory but i might not right it out of laziness lol

and suigetsus bro is mangetsu hozuki, u are right and chojiro is from the mist too but not related.

and yes TO DEATH WITH DANZO!!!!!

I thought of a theory too. I'm not sure if I should make a thread about it or not. :geek:
We're probably thinking the same thing.

Weird thought. Since Kabuto has some of Orochimaru in him, maybe that part of him is some how calling Anko to him. I guess we will find out what happens in the near future.

I was thinking that too. :|

yondaime
07-03-2009, 02:00 PM
so many new characters

yondaime
07-03-2009, 02:01 PM
maybe orochimaru knows whats wrong with danzo's arm and eye

deidara330
07-03-2009, 02:03 PM
i dont understand why did anko go after kabuto
She always wanted to get Orochimaru back for what he did to her. Since the lasat living remnant of Orochimaru is with Kabuto, she probably wants to kill him. Destroying the last piece of her old master. I would really like to see Kabuto Vs. Anko.

Skrall
07-03-2009, 02:06 PM

Suigetsu's brother.

I mean come on, he has

found another one...

the Cloud Village.

Suigetsu Brother is Dead, I already told you about 20 times

3lilpandas
07-03-2009, 02:11 PM
She always wanted to get Orochimaru back for what he did to her. Since the lasat living remnant of Orochimaru is with Kabuto, she probably wants to kill him. Destroying the last piece of her old master. I would really like to see Kabuto Vs. Anko.

That would be a good fight.

Space Cowboy Sasori
07-03-2009, 02:13 PM
Suigetsu had a brother? Where was I?

deidara330
07-03-2009, 02:18 PM
Suigetsu had a brother? Where was I?
Mangetsu Hozuki. Suigetsu and Mangetsu planned to become two of the seven swordsmen of the mist, but Mangetsu's illness stopped their plans. Then, Mangetsu died. At least, I believe that's what went down.