PDA

View Full Version : what would your naruto character look like

@atsamarusharingan@
04-12-2009, 01:31 PM
hi its me my character would be like the 4 hokages style

Luna Kobentori
04-12-2009, 03:23 PM
Mine would have blond hair and brown eyes, and hidden mist headband over a blue bandana around her forehead. She would be wearing a light blue strapless top that goes no lower than her belly button and a matching skirt no lower than half way inbetween the knees and the feet. For shoes she would wear leather sandles. Most of the time she carries a bamboo stick that she can transform into a pure moonstone sword, glove on her right hand to hide a curse mark Orochimaru gave her, and sometimes you can see a neckless with a blackflower pendant either around her neck or wrapped around the wrist of her left arm. :mrgreen:

@atsamarusharingan@
04-13-2009, 07:01 AM
hey luna you have good taste! :D :D

deathkiss23
04-13-2009, 02:03 PM
my character would have wrappings on his face, but where his eyes are there is a hidden leaf head band, he wears no shirt (since he doesn't use his eyes in battle he relys on sound and the vibrations in the wind, water, etc.), he wears ripped pants and he carrys a scythe on his back that can destroy anything in its way in 200 meters

Luna Kobentori
04-13-2009, 05:19 PM
hey luna you have good taste! :D :D

animelover
04-16-2009, 05:08 PM
red hair in ponytail, almost have sakura's outfit but better (lol), blue hidden leaf headband, black eyes, likes using kunies, and be as tall as the old naruto. :mrgreen:

Kinari_of_Sound
04-16-2009, 05:25 PM
My character would have long scarlet hair- one side of her head has her hair down to mid-back, the other side gets smaller and smaller.(It's hard to explain ^^') Blue wing hairclip on right side.Bangs are as long as her hair and cover her entire left eye, and are tucked in behind her ear on the right.She would have green eyes, and wear a light blue 'castaway' top(as in a short sleeved top that ends only an inch below her bust line.), a purple butt-bow like Orochimaru's, and a blue skirt a bit darker than her shirt ripped on both sides.She's have leg warmers the same color as her shirt and a full fishnet body suit.She'd also have a blue collar around her neck, and a sound ninja headband either around her arm or head.Oh, and she also has a curse mark on her right shoulder.^^

narutoaddict
04-16-2009, 05:29 PM
he would look like naruto and saskue.

deathkiss23
04-16-2009, 08:10 PM
My character would have long scarlet hair- one side of her head has her hair down to mid-back, the other side gets smaller and smaller.(It's hard to explain ^^') Blue wing hairclip on right side.Bangs are as long as her hair and cover her entire left eye, and are tucked in behind her ear on the right.She would have green eyes, and wear a light blue 'castaway' top(as in a short sleeved top that ends only an inch below her bust line.), a purple butt-bow like Orochimaru's, and a blue skirt a bit darker than her shirt ripped on both sides.She's have leg warmers the same color as her shirt and a full fishnet body suit.She'd also have a blue collar around her neck, and a sound ninja headband either around her arm or head.Oh, and she also has a curse mark on her right shoulder.^^
that was very interesting and full of detail and i get the smaller and smaller thing, i'm pretty sure your character would be an interesting person

Kinari_of_Sound
04-17-2009, 06:02 AM
that was very interesting and full of detail and i get the smaller and smaller thing, i'm pretty sure your character would be an interesting person

^^ Thanks!

Maikeru D. Shinigami
04-17-2009, 11:33 AM
My character would be scarier than Orochimaru.
5'10" 160 lbs. Longish black hair (down around the middle of the back with bangs partially covering my eyes. Red eyes, Pale White Skin, Black Lips, Missing-Fire Headband attached to black Naruto sandals, Black trenchcoat with spikes on the shoulders, Black fingernails, Cursed mark on the face, Black studded shirt, Black studded pants. Vampirish teeth with blood pouring down. Possesser of the Magekyou Sharingan that I would've gotten from killing my best friend. Element : Darkness (it's not really an element in the show but I'd have it for myself) I can make monsters made out of darkness and things like that. I can control reality as well since I have my sharingan. I have 6 foot long sword that comes from inside my arm out threw my hand. Name : Ai Shinigami

Darkbeing
04-17-2009, 12:32 PM
My character would look alot like kakashi but has long spiky hair going down to his neck a loosely worn belt around waist, mask (duh), leaf head band,(duh again) a copy of SHONEN JUMP with him a black jacket spiked bands around his wrists... poofy pants (big pants)
Main wepons: shurikin, and manipulating his shadow as a wepon....
(nothing like shikamaru's shadow!) (more like gaara's sand)
Special trait: KekiGenki Photo copy eye (eye traits only... but can uses the abilities that come with the eye trait.)

Avian
04-17-2009, 01:59 PM
My character would look awesome.

And they'll be in disguise the entire time so you won't know who they are.

Deidara's Gurl
04-17-2009, 02:03 PM
My character's name would be Maiumi. She would be 15 years old.She would wear a ninja undershirt that stops at her stomach and on top of that would be a mini jaket that's open. She would have pants that stop at her knees and are not that tight. She would have black gloves that go up to her elbows on. Her Konoha headband is around her neck. She would have long, beautiful black hair. Her eye color would also be black. She would have light pink lipgloss on. Her nails and toenails would be painted blue. She would have a ring with a blue stone that absorbs chakra to help her throw powerful punches! :twisted: And don't forget she's the hotest girl in Konoha! 8-) Everyone wants her! :mrgreen:

Pain (Deva)
04-18-2009, 06:14 PM
My character would be like a combination Of Zero(MegaMan Zero Design) and Deva Pain

he would be a master of taijutsu,Genjutsu

His personality would be like Super Saiyan 2 Goku

Girls Adore him nonstop

He would be allies with Naruto's village only

Luna_Uchiha
04-18-2009, 07:40 PM
My Character's name would be Luna. She would be 15 years old. Both her parents were murdered (her mother was an Uchiha and her father unknown) She also has two older brothers, Blake and Savion. She would have brown hair about mid-back with short side bangs ( she would tie it in a ponytail during a fight) and forest green eyes. She wears somekind of a sleeve-less type of bodysuit skirt in black (it's hard to explain) and she'd have a sword. Also, for her jutsus, she'd control the sun and the moon ( somewhat like, light and darkness).