PDA

View Full Version : Spoiler: Who do you think Tobi is?

zerosameri
01-14-2011, 10:32 AM
Yes post who you think he is. There are so MANY damn people, people say he is. `:P

Give a bit of reasoning too.

Edit: Every single opinion in the poll had a theory. :lol:
Edit 2: I am so tempted to move this into Archives for lulz.

narutofan180
01-14-2011, 10:50 AM
i say madara because....

IT WAS REVEALED IN THE MANGA DURING THE PAIN INVAISON ARC! DUH!

ban_shi
01-14-2011, 10:51 AM
ok i know im about to get hammered but, Madara.

Why? Because he says he is.

All other possiable canidates comes from the manga which I dont read. Yes thats a sucky answer but there you go.

zerosameri
01-14-2011, 10:58 AM
ok i know im about to get hammered but, Madara.

Why? Because he says he is.

All other possiable canidates comes from the manga which I dont read. Yes thats a sucky answer but there you go.Why? 99% of this forum thinks he is Madara.

Oh if ViVi see's your post, she is going get you for saying "because he said so" apart. :lol:

Parak111
01-14-2011, 10:59 AM
I have come to realize that Tobi is indeed TonTon. Someone please call Kishimoto to verify this mystery.

ban_shi
01-14-2011, 11:04 AM
yeah, ive seen this on another thread my very first day here and i told someone to clarify what they ment bc i just didnt get the point bc I thought is was so obvious that it was madara.........that didnt go over well.

Total got hammered and i felt 2 inches tall. I guess i need to work on my debating skills lol

Pierrot
01-14-2011, 11:07 AM
TonTon!

Isnt it obvious???

The Hair! The eyes! THE NOSE!!!!!!
And if you stare at his butt as long as I do, you'll notice that damn tail of his...
They share so many similarities!

TonTon: OINK!
Tobi: Asswipe

WHO DUZNT AGREE WITHS ME!?!?!?

I really hope nobodies this stupid, but IM KIDDING

UnDeAd Hikari
01-14-2011, 11:07 AM
pfft. its obviously pakkun! Pakkun wants world domination while keeping silky smooth hair!

zerosameri
01-14-2011, 11:12 AM
yeah, ive seen this on another thread my very first day here and i told someone to clarify what they ment bc i just didnt get the point bc I thought is was so obvious that it was madara.........that didnt go over well.

Total got hammered and i felt 2 inches tall. I guess i need to work on my debating skills lolOh, well if you want to debate about who Tobi is, don't do it with ViVi, she will crush you. `:P

Tirr
01-14-2011, 11:13 AM
I think he is Madara but with a slight twist. Something like he is Madara but in someone else's body would explain why he talks especially to Kakashi personally in one scene and why there is the whole mask reveal thing going on.

Either that or we will never know what's behind the mask for certain since the series creator loves to do that.

ban_shi
01-14-2011, 11:16 AM
NNNOOOOOO!!! I promise I dont want to debate with anyone. But i love to talk anime. debating is so NOT my forte.

Vivi
01-14-2011, 11:21 AM
Why? 99% of this forum thinks he is Madara.

Oh if ViVi see's your post, she is going get you for saying "because he said so" apart. :lol:

Oh, well if you want to debate about who Tobi is, don't do it with ViVi, she will crush you. `:P

You make me sound so mean.XD

NNNOOOOOO!!! I promise I dont want to debate with anyone. But i love to talk anime. debating is so NOT my forte.

You don't need to.Just have Fun.

SilentBlade
01-14-2011, 11:24 AM
I am not sure if it IS an obvious answer. We have our choice of characters for sure, but the question becomes, what if Tobi ends up surprising the heck out of us being a Senju?(not sure who but still).

ban_shi
01-14-2011, 11:27 AM
Hi ViVi !!!

Vivi
01-14-2011, 11:27 AM
I am not sure if it IS an obvious answer. We have our choice of characters for sure, but the question becomes, what if Tobi ends up surprising the heck out of us being a Senju?(not sure who but still).

At such point introducing a complete new Senju would seem stupid.
But it's we Kishi we talk about.

Wouldn't be surprised if Tobi = Someone we never even heard of.

Kishi: Just as planned!

Hi ViVi !!!

Hello.:)

UnDeAd Hikari
01-14-2011, 11:29 AM
It Madara, and he used Nagato's jutsu to keep himself alive

ban_shi
01-14-2011, 11:29 AM
it would be great to have it b someone unheard of for the story. New background stories!!!!!

draconius
01-14-2011, 11:30 AM
tobi = kakashi just for random thought.

ban_shi
01-14-2011, 11:31 AM
@ draconius u r tooooo weird!!!! :)

so thats why kakashi wears a mask hmmmm

draconius
01-14-2011, 11:33 AM
no i change my mind

tobi = tsunade

ban_shi
01-14-2011, 11:35 AM
lol no why tsunade could hide her massive chest, even with a clone justu

draconius
01-14-2011, 11:36 AM
ok

tobi = ninja ostrich

UnDeAd Hikari
01-14-2011, 11:37 AM
it would be transformation jutsu

SilentBlade
01-14-2011, 11:38 AM
I don't believe he used said jutsu to keep himself alive, so to speak. I am not quite sure how Madara would have survived so long, to be honest with you. I do have a feeling he probably isn't the actual Madara.

Consider, perhaps a (either listed or unlisted) person using the legacy of Madara Uchiha, even possibly the eyes of Madara to attempt to ascend to the power of the SoSP. it's quite an interesting concept if this were to happen, and would make a unique twist to the story. I suppose in some sense I could see him being Kagami Uchiha...

draconius
hikari = madara/tobi

ban_shi
@ draconius rotfl
@ unDead *face palm* crap ur right. go easy on me, ive been with 9th graders all day! ur so smart :)

Vivi
01-14-2011, 11:39 AM
tobi = kakashi just for random thought.

That is ALWAYS at the back of my Mind.

Might be a red herring but so many ties are between Tobi and Kakashi that I can't deem it as coincidence.

The Warping:
Kamui and Tobi's are so similiar.
Kakashi's Sharingan on the left eye.Tobi's showing his on the right.
Both have their left eyes quite hidden.
Tobi knowing Kamui won't work on him.

Reminds me a bit of Jellal and Siegrain from Fairy Tail.

ban_shi
01-14-2011, 11:40 AM
Madara could be using a forbidding jutsu to stay alive. Orochimaru couldnt have been the only person looking into an emortality jutsu

UnDeAd Hikari
01-14-2011, 11:41 AM
@ draconius rotfl
@ unDead *face palm* crap ur right. go easy on me, ive been with 9th graders all day! ur so smart :)

no worries, 10th grader to the rescue! ^.^

Parak111
01-14-2011, 11:42 AM
That is ALWAYS at the back of my Mind.

Might be a red herring but so many ties are between Tobi and Kakashi that I can't deem it as coincidence.

The Warping:
Kamui and Tobi's are so similiar.
Kakashi's Sharingan on the left eye.Tobi's showing his on the right.
Both have their left eyes quite hidden.
Tobi knowing Kamui won't work on him.

Reminds me a bit of Jellal and Siegrain from Fairy Tail.

They're definitely not the same person though. They've been together at a few times, and you can't be with yourself. Tobi just seems to have a lot of knowledge about the Sharingan's capabilities.

draconius
01-14-2011, 11:44 AM
my dream has come true. a quote of mine has landed in a sig. i have accomplished something now.

@vivi i meant that as a joke but u do make a valid point.

Vivi
01-14-2011, 11:46 AM
Madara could be using a forbidding jutsu to stay alive. Orochimaru couldnt have been the only person looking into an emortality jutsu

Eternal Izanagi was once quite a popular believe but that has been debunked due to Madara having to use it against Konan.

We do know though Zetsu is involved somehow.

Chapter 503 has a VERY decisive Scene.
Page 4 for some People where Madara mentions Minato used FTG.
Top big Panel Madara's arm.
That has to be Zetsu Slime.
Hence when zetsu split it was the same.

They're definitely not the same person though. They've been together at a few times, and you can't be with yourself. Tobi just seems to have a lot of knowledge about the Sharingan's capabilities.

Never said they were the same.
Ever seen or read Fairy Tail?
I'm talking about the same Principle as Jaleel and Sieg.

ban_shi
01-14-2011, 11:50 AM
man i wish i read the manga

draconius
01-14-2011, 11:51 AM
i bet u do.

Vivi
01-14-2011, 11:51 AM
man i wish i read the manga

Crap Sorry.>.<

zerosameri
01-14-2011, 11:59 AM
You make me sound so mean.XD
Well it's true. When ever I try to debate with you, you just rip me to pieces. At this point I just give up :lol: You do it with other people too XD I mean I could give you this huge ass wall of text for why (Madara is not Kagami), with so much friggen info to back it. Give you a few minutes you come up with something to say why he isn't. lmao

UnDeAd Hikari
01-14-2011, 12:02 PM
lmao. I'm glad I read the manga

ban_shi
01-14-2011, 12:07 PM
@ vivi dont worry about spoiling anything for me. i have the memory of a 110 year old deminsia patient and............what were we talking about?

Ninyn
01-14-2011, 12:35 PM
its obito and i leave it at that ok.

zerosameri
01-14-2011, 12:44 PM
Are you serious? ^

Vivi
01-14-2011, 12:45 PM
Are you serious? ^

Serious or not the possibility remains as long as the Truth hasn't been revealed.

zerosameri
01-14-2011, 12:47 PM
Serious or not the possibility remains as long as the Truth hasn't been revealed.Obito is not a possibility.

Vivi
01-14-2011, 12:48 PM
Obito is not a possibility.

Because you say so?

Elaborate on why it's not.

zerosameri
01-14-2011, 01:02 PM
Because you say so?

Elaborate on why it's not.Not because I say so.

1st off Obito died. That's a major factor.
Obtio got his 2 toma Sharingan, while at the same time Madara has his MS or EMS
To much of a age gap
Obito's head was crushed along with half his body. I don't see how you can mistake a death under that type of damage.
If you want to go by when Madara 'died', Obito wasn't even born then. So how can Obito take Madara's identity when he doesn't know a thing about him? Assuming Obito knew about Madara how did he learn about Madara and his jutsu's along with some of Madara's personal info?

Vivi
01-14-2011, 01:04 PM
Not because I say so.

1st off Obito died. That's a major factor.
Obtio got his 2 toma Sharingan, while at the same time Madara has his MS or EMS
To much of a age gap
Obito's head was crushed along with half his body. I don't see how you can mistake a death under that type of damage.
If you want to go by when Madara 'died', Obito wasn't even born then. So how can Obito take Madara's identity when he doesn't know a thing about him? Assuming Obito knew about Madara how did he learn about Madara and his jutsu's along with some of Madara's personal info?

Nice Facts.

Too bad all of them have a major Flaw Zero which is proof Obito is still possible.

zerosameri
01-14-2011, 01:10 PM
Nice Facts.

Too bad all of them have a major Flaw Zero which is proof Obito is still possible.What flaw. And explain the flaw in detail on this one
I unstand that Obito could of had stole the info. So lets assume he did know Madara's name. He was said to be dead (so 2-1 that was put on record). It's not like he could steal info so simply with in the Uchiha clan.

Lets assume he got a power boost, and got passed the guards at the gate. How is Obito going to fend off 100's of uchiha's trying to stop him from stealing the info (if there is any on him)? Or how would he even know were to find it?

Vivi
01-14-2011, 01:14 PM
What flaw. And explain the flaw in detail on this one

I unstand that Obito could of had stole the info. So lets assume he did know Madara's name. He was said to be dead (so 2-1 that was put on record). It's not like he could steal info so simply with in the Uchiha clan.

Lets assume he got a power boost, and got passed the guards at the gate. How is Obito going to fend off 100's of uchiha's trying to stop him from stealing the info (if there is any on him)? Or how would he even know were to find it?

The most basic Flaw of all.

It's Fiction.

It doesn't matter if Obito is dead.
It doesn't matter what his age is.
ETC.

Obito = Tobi is not and will never be impossible until the Truth has been revealed.

zerosameri
01-14-2011, 01:27 PM
The most basic Flaw of all.

It's Fiction.

It doesn't matter if Obito is dead.
It doesn't matter what his age is.
ETC.

Obito = Tobi is not and will never be impossible until the Truth has been revealed.The fans will hate him, not even kishi screws up that bad. And there are 'plot rules', for say. Sure it's fictional, but a goo writing obeys their plot. So if they say "So n So was killed 2 years a go. It was confirmed, bla bla bla bla bla" they stay with that and don't change it. kishi set it up in such a way that he can't make Madara be. Obito.