01-12-2011, 06:52 PM
Discuss!!!

Rikudo Sennin
01-12-2011, 06:54 PM
Nice one.

The sw0rds were bad-ass . xD

NAGATO_PAIN
01-12-2011, 07:02 PM
I just LOVE all the SWORDS!!! and the Weilders!!!!! and Suigetsu's older brother is awsome!!!!

Sai's brother
01-12-2011, 07:03 PM
I just LOVE all the SWORDS!!! and the Weilders!!!!! and Suigetsu's older brother is awsome!!!!
^ This pretty much
X3

Space Cowboy Sasori
01-12-2011, 07:07 PM
Possibly the best characters in the series at this point in time, and the most badass would be the tall one with the 'thread sword'.

Vivi
01-12-2011, 07:09 PM
So Mangetsu can summon any of the swords and also has like Suigetsu this Hydration Jutsu.

I like the threading Needle the most.Quite sadistic to sew Enemies in such way.

Also:

ROFL @ Santa Yamanaka.XD

Nick Tasogare
01-12-2011, 07:27 PM
So Mangetsu can summon any of the swords and also has like Suigetsu this Hydration Jutsu.

I like the threading Needle the most.Quite sadistic to sew Enemies in such way.

Also:

ROFL @ Santa Yamanaka.XD

Well, he had them all in a single scroll somehow, so yea xD Pretty badass that he can use any and all of them xD

I still like Hiramekarei the best, I think.

3littlepigs
01-12-2011, 07:27 PM
This chapter was good although I love how Kishi decided to bring Suigetsu back just so he could introduce us to the seven swordsmen :|. So Kabuto did find all the swords he could find but those that were already in someone else's hand couldn't be summoned just because of Edo Tensei. Makes sense.

I always thought Zabuza's sword was kind of lame or at least uninteresting when compared to Samehada for example but it's cool that it can regenerate like that. Saves Suigetsu some trouble if he ever gets it back...

Haku getting pierced by Kakashi while protecting Zabuza....again? really? :roll:Kakashi's plan was amazing! Shows why he would be a great Hokage even if he lacks stamina...I'm thinking maybe Zabuza will do something else other than cutting Haku in half just to get to Kakashi...

Gouldy17
01-12-2011, 07:33 PM
i recon zabuzas sword suits him because its very "demonic" how it "drinks" blood to repair its self...wait....its a vampire sword.......`:shock:

takuya
01-12-2011, 07:50 PM
Well, he had them all in a single scroll somehow, so yea xD Pretty badass that he can use any and all of them xD

I still like Hiramekarei the best, I think.I wonder who used to wield Chojuro's Hiramekarei.

Noctis Arashi
01-12-2011, 07:59 PM
Kuriarare already beats most naruto characters in my opinion. He's a beast sonnn.

Yori
01-12-2011, 08:07 PM
Mangetsu could be a top-tier easily. Good ass chapter and the thread sword is the best

Noctis Arashi
01-12-2011, 08:08 PM
All of them likely are top tier.

zerosameri
01-12-2011, 08:13 PM
"say what" lmao. That was funny when Suigetsu said that

That was epic. The 7 words men blew away everyone attack like it was nothing! They were just standing there like "lulz waz that suppose to cut me?" Plus they didn't even use a sword or anything!. But if they are the strongest generation, why did Zabuza get his but kick hard by team 7.y lol

When I was reading the scroll, I was excepting some thing a bit more epic than " Sever Great Long bunt blast bolt Twin"

Kushimaru's sword looks like a sharped stick... Akebino's sword, should not be called a sword, at all. Munashi's swords looks like that thing that you use to take lint off you clothes. So your telling me when Suigetsu used Zabuza's sword it didn't grow, but when Zabuza uses it, it does. XD

TheBlackChidori
01-12-2011, 08:22 PM
Told you guys it was Suigetsu's brother.

Takoda
01-12-2011, 08:27 PM
The Long sword is pretty neat. What's your favorite weapon from the Swordsmen?

HachibiXSenpai
01-12-2011, 08:31 PM
mangetsu FTW

Ishtar
01-12-2011, 08:41 PM
Page 11. Doesn't Ameyuri's swords look like Raiga's? But a larger version?

lolohwd
01-12-2011, 08:54 PM
i knew the guy with the large hair would have the best sword.
the thread sword.

so zabuza is vampire? awesome!

mangetsu=win. knows all the swords and is all watery epic

i bet zabuza is going to stop and not cut haku.

kisame can suck it.

zerosameri
01-12-2011, 08:55 PM
Page 11. Doesn't Ameyuri's swords look like Raiga's? But a larger version?It is his sword.

Ishtar
01-12-2011, 08:59 PM
It is his sword.

I knew it. I just needed confirmation from someone else. `:P

zerosameri
01-12-2011, 09:17 PM
I knew it. I just needed confirmation from someone else. `:PThat just proves that Fill can be used in the Manga. So that said we know what the sword can do, and it's power... Because of the filler. Take that filler haters `:P

Takoda
01-12-2011, 09:40 PM
I mean the sword can use Lightning Based attacks and could channel through right? So what about Sasuke's sword?

Kill3r_B-st
01-12-2011, 09:46 PM
The Long sword is pretty neat. What's your favorite weapon from the Swordsmen?
mine is still samehada, atleast in KB's hands anyways

Dio Brando
01-12-2011, 10:02 PM
My new top 5 characters.

1. Yakushi Kabuto

2. Orochimaru

3. Yondaime Raikage

4. Kuriarare Kushimaru

5. Shimura Danzou

Congratulations to Kuriarare Kushimaru, he just made my top 5 list with 1 appearance.

narulvr
01-12-2011, 10:46 PM
one word... EPIC!!! i think its kinda cheap that zabuza's sword can repair its self, why not instead of making it regenerate it could've been indestructible from the get-go, i mean all the other swords have super special abilities so why not go all out? but hey i aint the one writting the story

Vivi
01-13-2011, 02:36 AM
That just proves that Fill can be used in the Manga. So that said we know what the sword can do, and it's power... Because of the filler. Take that filler haters `:P

Nope it doesn't.

All that proves is that Kishi based the weapons Idea from tne Anime just like Pakura and Gari.

From the Anime (even if its a movie) but still different not the same.

Wind Style Naruto
01-13-2011, 03:00 AM
Wow an sword that blows up, stitch people together, is a axe and a hammer put together, sword that regenerate by sucking up blood, is made of shark skin and its absorbs chakra, can generate lightning, and Hirameiki.......Wow.

I guess that Mangetsu is able to wield all the swords so then maybe Hirameiki is either new or was wielded by Mangetsu. Yeah that must explain it since that scroll he used had 7 seals(3 of them undone since Killer Bee has Samehada, Zabuza has his, and Chojuro has Hirameiki)

Now pick your match ups for next chapter.

Semog
01-13-2011, 05:31 AM
Meeh..
Not really a bad chapter nor good, the story about the swordsman and etc.. was kinda cool to know but in the end, its like kishimoto is lacking imagination I mean Haku "sacrificing" himself again for Zabuza just like when he died in the first battle they had..
Boring!

Phariah824
01-13-2011, 06:10 AM
Epic `<3

i loved the quick background story of the swordsmen tbh not drawn out. needle an bolt are sweet swords. suigetsu's brother must have been collecting the swords when he was killed to have them all on the scroll or Oro had been collecting the swords through his travels and kept them on the scroll.

i think that Kabuto couldn't have collected all the dna of his zombies. Oro must have had alot of them stored since some are really old that would make it hard for Kabuto find em.

Kakashi is a great combat leader, no joke.

his battalion is still taking a whooping though.

Kuromaki
01-13-2011, 06:54 AM
OH SNAP I WAS RIGHT

http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showpost.php?p=4533498&postcount=3135

I WAS RIGHT

Edit: Anyway, Zabuza's sword just became much cooler...

Jue's Byakugan
01-13-2011, 07:55 AM
Zabuza's sword is the coolest OH SNAP I WAS RIGHT

http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showpost.php?p=4533498&postcount=3135

I WAS RIGHT

Edit: Anyway, Zabuza's sword just became much cooler...

zerosameri
01-13-2011, 09:03 AM
Nope it doesn't.

All that proves is that Kishi based the weapons Idea from tne Anime just like Pakura and Gari.

From the Anime (even if its a movie) but still different not the same.
He didn't based them, he used it. Big difference. Either way there is a filler sword. So fillers can be used.

Vivi
01-13-2011, 09:08 AM
He didn't based them, he used it. Big difference. Either way there is a filler sword. So fillers can be used.

Used it,Based on it.
Same difference.

And no it still cannot as proven with Gari,Chuukichi and Pakura.

Way to ignore that point Zero.

Kishi is just getting Idea's from the Anime nothing more.

Besides 7 Swordsman?
By your Logic Raiga would have to be the wielder of Kiba not Ringo.

tsuki
01-13-2011, 09:13 AM
Awesome chapterPossibly the best characters in the series at this point in time, and the most badass would be the tall one with the 'thread sword'.Thread sword FTW

Told you guys it was Suigetsu's brother.That was pretty obvious. he looks exactly like him.

Actually i recall in the filler that the sword drew lightning from the sky, and didn't actually generate it like it does in the manga.

Kishi probably told the filler people what the sword was like and allowed them to use it.

zerosameri
01-13-2011, 09:21 AM
Used it,Based on it.
Same difference.

And no it still cannot as proven with Gari,Chuukichi and Pakura.

Way to ignore that point Zero.

Kishi is just getting Idea's from the Anime nothing more.

Besides 7 Swordsman?
Of cores not. They probaly could, I think. But still there would not be enough. Like you said.

Fine

I guess?

Yori
01-13-2011, 09:40 AM
I wonder how in the hell Kakashi can make it out of this one.

zerosameri
01-13-2011, 09:56 AM
I wonder how in the hell Kakashi can make it out of this one.PNJ or Naruto.

Vivi
01-13-2011, 10:01 AM
I wonder how in the hell Kakashi can make it out of this one.

Zabuza is about to slash Haku.

I got the feeling PNJ brings them back to senses that way.
As in Zabuza not being able to slash his lover Partner thus their mind is restored and talk no jutsu each other away.

Zabuza: I-I cannot attack Haku!!
Haku: !!

Gaining back their mind.

Haku: Zabuza-san....
Zabuza: I-I cannot do this!
Kakashi: It seems his feelings for Haku freed him from Kabuto's control.
Zabuza...do you know why you cannot harm Haku?
Zabuza: !?
Kakashi: Because you died for him.Not for a Tool.But for a Friend!
Zabuza: Ugh!
Haku: *Watches in disbelief*
As Kakashi's words ring a Bell Zabuza and Haku begin to fade away.
Haku for realizing he was much more than a Tool and Zabuza for realizing Haku was his first and only Friend he ever had.

At least in my Theory.

DeemonFox
01-13-2011, 12:54 PM
Great chapter. I hope suigetsu is able to make it to the battle field in time to see all the swordsmen. Maybe their finding out he wants to continue their legacy will help them find peace.

Meeh..
Not really a bad chapter nor good, the story about the swordsman and etc.. was kinda cool to know but in the end, its like kishimoto is lacking imagination I mean Haku "sacrificing" himself again for Zabuza just like when he died in the first battle they had..
Boring!

It was kabuto that threw haku into the crossfire.

D 2008
01-13-2011, 01:17 PM
I liked the chapter. I'm looking forward to see if Zabuza can cut though Haku.

jjjs
01-13-2011, 01:24 PM
damm with even more powerful characters zabuza seems even weaker i dont like this...
and i thought zabuza had super great ears so how come kakashi can get him with a jutsu that has been said to be so loud its not meant to be used for ambush

jjjs
01-13-2011, 01:26 PM
wait !! look at page one does that mean zabuza is stronger than kisame ???
it says that they are the mists strongest swordsmen

Jakropha
01-13-2011, 01:29 PM

By my logic, what you said sounded like

Kiba's neck, in Raiga's hand, with Akamaru biting Kiba's legs, acting as a mace...

Omg, epic sword idea is epi]{!

Idc what any of you say, Gai's attack was BS, Kisame is best swordsman, that cant be summoned XD
I want to see needleman go for it!
YAY NEW KISAME!

SilentBlade
01-13-2011, 01:30 PM
The chapter was excellent! I love the swordsmen, most interesting part was to actually learn who they were and about their swords!

@jjjs: please stop double posting, edit your previous post if you have more to add.

Space Cowboy Sasori
01-13-2011, 01:34 PM
Zabuza should've had a normal sword.

recreating by blood was horrible.

Sheelah
01-13-2011, 01:36 PM
The background in this chapter, was excellent...learning about the Seven Ninja Swordsman's names and some history. Plus we learn Suigetsu's true object, it wasn't just sword collecting after all...

D 2008
01-13-2011, 01:43 PM
The background in this chapter, was excellent...learning about the Seven Ninja Swordsman's names and some history. Plus we learn Suigetsu's true object, it wasn't just sword collecting after all...

Yea I was glad to find out more about Suigetsu and the Seven Swordsman. I wonder if Suigetsu can archive his goal.

Parak111
01-13-2011, 02:44 PM
Epic chapter! All seven of the swordsman are now introduced. It's interesting that Ameyuri has the lightining fangs that Raiga had. Or rather, it was Raiga who has them from Ameyuri, but via Raiga and the anime, the swords themselves were introduced a lot earlier. This just shows that Kishimoto and Pierrot obviously discuss these things.

I'm really looking forward to the next chapter. It's like history's repeating itself. I wonder if Kakashi will do the same when he was in that position, grabbed by Haku, or if Zabuza will succeed this time. I'm 90% sure that Kakashi will do the same as he did before.

Shikamaru Nara
01-13-2011, 02:51 PM
That chapter was sick.

Especially the guy with the threading sword.

Yori
01-13-2011, 03:05 PM
The threading sword is the most bloodiest and I love It

Shikamaru Nara
01-13-2011, 03:47 PM
I just think his mask is cool...

EvL j3st3r
01-13-2011, 03:49 PM
Zabuza should've had a normal sword.

recreating by blood was horrible. Threading sword was kind of gay but I liked all the others. And I for one thought it was cool that Zabuza's sword renews itself by blood. I mean when I first found out about Samhada I was like "man.....how did Zabuza just end up with a giant normal sword. That sucks". So atleast it does have an ability after all. Besides, it fits perfectly that it has something to do with blood spill....It's Zabuza we're talking about.

Anyway, talk about deja vu with Haku jumping in front of the bullet. And Kakashi is awsome. Would've been a good plan if Kabuto wasn't watcing the whole thing on that weird grid (who could've known). But what a good sport to entrust his body to someone other than himself in such an intense setting.

♥♥♥♥♥♥
01-13-2011, 10:39 PM
LOL! There was a ninja named "Santa" xDD

But anyways...EPIC chap!

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
01-13-2011, 11:30 PM
it was really like the first battle again!!!
KAKASHI!!! DUCK! GAAAAHHHH!!!

kravenkorvinus
01-14-2011, 06:37 AM
By my logic, what you said sounded like

Kiba's neck, in Raiga's hand, with Akamaru biting Kiba's legs, acting as a mace...

Omg, epic sword idea is epi]{!

Idc what any of you say, Gai's attack was BS, Kisame is best swordsman, that cant be summoned XD
I want to see needleman go for it!
YAY NEW KISAME!

i think he meant kiba the sword..or "fang" for that matter..i mean kiba directly translates to fang ^^ unless you are being sarcastic.. :D

and Kisame obviously couldnt be summoned because during the time he was killed kabuto had no time to collect DNA from him..^^

kravenkorvinus
01-14-2011, 06:43 AM
the chapter was great..although it leaves us again with more questions..like how the hell did mangetsu become the master of the 7 swords? if i'm not mistaken he died while training without even becoming part of the 7 swordsmen..

for those who ever wondered why the great cleaver didnt regenerate itself while in the hands of Suigetsu, my theory is because he doesnt own it in the sense that for any of the legendary swords to be yours it must either be passed down to you OR you killed its fomer wielder..suigetsu, not having either does not "won" the sword..unlike kisame did with fatso ^^

Rikudo Sennin
01-14-2011, 06:53 AM
@kravenkornivus:
Please edit and merge your posts as it might be considered as post-farming.
Im not an official here.

@Thread:
The explosion sword looks like it is not destroyable, it can withstood that much explosion. `:shock:

Kuromaki
01-14-2011, 07:07 AM
the chapter was great..although it leaves us again with more questions..like how the hell did mangetsu become the master of the 7 swords? if i'm not mistaken he died while training without even becoming part of the 7 swordsmen..

for those who ever wondered why the great cleaver didnt regenerate itself while in the hands of Suigetsu, my theory is because he doesnt own it in the sense that for any of the legendary swords to be yours it must either be passed down to you OR you killed its fomer wielder..suigetsu, not having either does not "won" the sword..unlike kisame did with fatso ^^
I think he died before Suigetsu got to join

Suigetsu didn't kill any people or get any blood so the sword didn't regenerate from Bee or A's attacks.

Sai's brother
01-14-2011, 07:10 AM

Suigetsu didn't kill any people or get any blood so the sword didn't regenerate from Bee or A's attacks.
Yeah, pretty much this and such. : /

kravenkorvinus
01-14-2011, 07:13 AM

really? i think i need to check on that chapter again..^^
because if im not mistaken they were training together..then mangetsu died..or so i think..as i said nedd to check..^^

it was just a theory anyway..^^ i forgot that yes he hadnt injured anyone during that time..

@rikudo senin im sorry it was just like that so as to separate my reply to one poster and my reply to the thread..anyway ill do as you say..^^ thanks for the reminder im still new :D

GwynethUchiha
01-14-2011, 12:50 PM
I think that Zabuza and Haku will fight off Kabuto's effect....Kakashi better not die!!!!

EvL j3st3r
01-14-2011, 08:50 PM
Nah...Kakashi won't die. I mean we're barely in the fight. He's not going to be killed by the first simple attack thrown at him....especially not one that's head on.

kravenkorvinus
01-14-2011, 10:21 PM
I think that Zabuza and Haku will fight off Kabuto's effect....Kakashi better not die!!!!

i would like to see that happen..although it would be highly unlikely as kabuto already wiped out their minds when he absorbed oro's chakra within anko..

and like ^ said kakashi wont die that easily..^^

Wooster
01-15-2011, 07:21 AM
Okay I agree with everyone that this chapter was great, so I will comment on what was bad. :lol:

First of all what in the ell is Kakashi doing? That doesn't make a lick of sense. Okay I will buy using the Shadow technique to be a nasty little surprise when he reaches Zabuza, but the rest is crap. As far as I can tell, somehow Kakashi has control of the sensor abilities because he switched with him. I just that is possible seen we saw something similar with Foo, but that is really pushing it. How would Kakashi know how to control those abilities? And wouldn't the original user be better adpat to use said abilities. The explanation itself was bad. Ugh so stupid. It was okay when Kishimoto used to explain these things after the fact, but here it just look hackneyed. :roll:

Second, Why does Suigetsu brother have mastery over all the swords. The other swordsmen just hand them over to him? And how was Kisame not one of the orginal swordsmen? I guess it had to be that way since he did kill the other fish dude, but really this is getting confusing as hell.

Finally, Zabuza sword never had powers like that. Stop retconning Kishi! `#( I guess it never broke before either, but Suigetsu never activated the powers then. :roll:

Everyone should be happy I could have made another "When [s]Bears[/s[ Fish attack" thread with this material. Be happy with my rant confines to a few paragraphs.:lol:

Lady Tsunade
01-15-2011, 09:16 AM
Great chapter! The swords were cool, the thread sword and explosive sword in particular were awesome. Not much good action though..

kravenkorvinus
01-15-2011, 09:33 AM
First of all what in the ell is Kakashi doing? That doesn't make a lick of sense. Okay I will buy using the Shadow technique to be a nasty little surprise when he reaches Zabuza, but the rest is crap. As far as I can tell, somehow Kakashi has control of the sensor abilities because he switched with him. I just that is possible seen we saw something similar with Foo, but that is really pushing it. How would Kakashi know how to control those abilities? And wouldn't the original user be better adpat to use said abilities. The explanation itself was bad. Ugh so stupid. It was okay when Kishimoto used to explain these things after the fact, but here it just look hackneyed. :roll:

Second, Why does Suigetsu brother have mastery over all the swords. The other swordsmen just hand them over to him? And how was Kisame not one of the orginal swordsmen? I guess it had to be that way since he did kill the other fish dude, but really this is getting confusing as hell.

Finally, Zabuza sword never had powers like that. Stop retconning Kishi! `#( I guess it never broke before either, but Suigetsu never activated the powers then. :roll:

Everyone should be happy I could have made another "When [s]Bears[/s[ Fish attack" thread with this material. Be happy with my rant confines to a few paragraphs.:lol:

in my understanding when someone uses the mind body transfer technique he will still be able to use his own techniques like being a sensor..if you noticed kakashi already had chidori before he switched with santa..because santa doesnt know chidori..so the only purpose of switching with santa was because he was a sensor..kakashi didnt need to have control over the sensor abilities..thats the main reason why they switched..santa in kakashis body would still be able to sense chakra and thus be able to pinpoint Zabuza..and that at the last moment they would switch because santa doesnt know how to use chidori..thats my understanding..^^

i agree with you on the mangetsu part though..:D
its pretty shocking to learn that he mastered all seven..which makes me wonder how did he master all 7 if kisame defected while he and suigetsu were still training..and if i might add, samehada rejects unworthy wielders so..if Mangetsu did master all 7 how is kisame able to weild it..hmmm :D

theres got to be an arc to explain this :D

Kakuzu
01-15-2011, 10:19 AM
Great chapter; The explanation into each sword really gave us an insight into what abilities the swordsmen and their swords possess. I think that the really tall guy with the threading sword is my favorite. It's so grotesque.
Okay I agree with everyone that this chapter was great, so I will comment on what was bad. :lol:

I know. I had no clue of what he was trying to accomplish. Even if Zabuza did get hit, it wouldn't matter. Zabuza is a mindless, ivincible killing machine at this point.:lol:

Wooster
01-15-2011, 10:22 AM
in my understanding when someone uses the mind body transfer technique he will still be able to use his own techniques like being a sensor..if you noticed kakashi already had chidori before he switched with santa..because santa doesnt know chidori..so the only purpose of switching with santa was because he was a sensor..kakashi didnt need to have control over the sensor abilities..thats the main reason why they switched..santa in kakashis body would still be able to sense chakra and thus be able to pinpoint Zabuza..and that at the last moment they would switch because santa doesnt know how to use chidori..thats my understanding..^^

You think so? Hmm, let me check the manga. No I am really doing it as I write this. :lol:

Looks like you are right, but in the explanation the attack was to come first. Still I don't understand how Santa (lol) is suppose to use his sensing techniques inside Kakashi's body, but at least Kakashi isn't doing anything.

Anyway, I sure Kakshi will be fien as the shadow jutsu is still active. They will probably just bind Zabuza and Haku.

i agree with you on the mangetsu part though..:D
its pretty shocking to learn that he mastered all seven..which makes me wonder how did he master all 7 if kisame defected while he and suigetsu were still training..and if i might add, samehada rejects unworthy wielders so..if Mangetsu did master all 7 how is kisame able to weild it..hmmm :D

theres got to be an arc to explain this :D
[/quote] HOw do you people remember these bizarro names? The only swordsman I remember is Ringo for obvious reason. :lol: He is the shortess guy with his hair down up like wings on his head. Heehee

Plus, he is young. It's not like he could have been using the swords before the others. He must of had connections to force the others to give up their swords from time-to-time. O_o
Could be.. or a flashback. -_-

kravenkorvinus
01-15-2011, 10:25 AM
I know. I had no clue of what he was trying to accomplish. Even if Zabuza did get hit, it wouldn't matter. Zabuza is a mindless, ivincible killing machine at this point.:lol:[/QUOTE]

if Zabuza got hit..then there shadows would connect so ensui could use the shadow binding technique to hold him..then they would use the cloth thing to cover him for who knows what result :D it would matter :D

Wooster
01-15-2011, 10:29 AM
I know. I had no clue of what he was trying to accomplish. Even if Zabuza did get hit, it wouldn't matter. Zabuza is a mindless, ivincible killing machine at this point.:lol:
Well I think it would work just why not use pawn sacrifice here? Why risk essentially a general's life when in slub could approach Zabuza while controlled by Santa, again lol.

THe Shadow Stiching and Maki's or Aki's cloth jutsu should work.

I mean if cloth can work. :roll:

if Zabuza got hit..then there shadows would connect so ensui could use the shadow binding technique to hold him..then they would use the cloth thing to cover him for who knows what result :D it would matter :D
Yes, indeed but I think it should work on both Haku and Zabuza. It was actually a bad move on Kabuto's part.

Still there was no need for it to be Kakashi; bad move on his part.

kravenkorvinus
01-15-2011, 10:32 AM
You think so? Hmm, let me check the manga. No I am really doing it as I write this. :lol:

Looks like you are right, but in the explanation the attack was to come first. Still I don't understand how Santa (lol) is suppose to use his sensing techniques inside Kakashi's body, but at least Kakashi isn't doing anything.

Anyway, I sure Kakshi will be fien as the shadow jutsu is still active. They will probably just bind Zabuza and Haku.

HOw do you people remember these bizarro names? The only swordsman I remember is Ringo for obvious reason. :lol: He is the shortess guy with his hair down up like wings on his head. Heehee

Plus, he is young. It's not like he could have been using the swords before the others. He must of had connections to force the others to give up their swords from time-to-time. O_o
Could be.. or a flashback. -_-[/QUOTE]

i think the only point to use santa's sensing abilities inside kakashis body was to pinpoint Zabuza since they obviously cant see him because of the mist..and thats the primary reason they need to incapacitate Zabuza first..^^

yup he will be fine..youre most probably right, the moment their shadows overlap both would be bound..kakashi could think up of something..^^

hahaha..i only remembered his name because i've been questioning his title as
the "master of the 7 swords" hahaha..`:))

Kakuzu
01-15-2011, 10:32 AM
Well I think it would work just why not use pawn sacrifice here? Why risk essentially a general's life when in slub could approach Zabuza while controlled by Santa, again lol.

I know. that's what I really don't get. I can understand why they would pick Kakashi for this (power and wisdom), but serously, the general...? What would happen if Kakashi is obliterated in the first page of 524? The unit would be thrashed immediatley.

And can't the others just be interrupting this plan...? There's at least twelve of the immortals now... The others could just plow right through them.

And that's only securing Zabuza. Do they have enough cloth the wrap ten to twelve more with the same risky plan?

kravenkorvinus
01-15-2011, 10:38 AM

Yes, indeed but I think it should work on both Haku and Zabuza. It was actually a bad move on Kabuto's part.

Still there was no need for it to be Kakashi; bad move on his part.

youre right..bad move for kabuto..if kakashi's plan goes well he'll lose two instead of one pawn..:D

maybe the only reason it was kakashi was because of speed..thats what i think..given that when he uses chidori he could go lightning speed..no one else could do that..except maybe for Guy and Lee..:)

kravenkorvinus
01-15-2011, 10:41 AM
I know. that's what I really don't get. I can understand why they would pick Kakashi for this (power and wisdom), but serously, the general...? What would happen if Kakashi is obliterated in the first page of 524? The unit would be thrashed immediatley.

And can't the others just be interrupting this plan...? There's at least twelve of the immortals now... The others could just plow right through them.

And that's only securing Zabuza. Do they have enough cloth the wrap ten to twelve more with the same risky plan?

Zabuza is the most important part of the enemy of their division. because of his mist technique..thus less or maybe no visual for konoha..

when they eliminate the mist it would be one less advantage for the enemy :D
one less problem for them

Devil's Lawyer
01-15-2011, 11:01 AM
This war sucks in manga form. Too drawn out and taking to much time to do one battle scene. This is going to be a long and drawn out arc before any major battles happen. I mean Kakashi vs Kabuto again.

Wooster
01-15-2011, 11:21 AM
i think the only point to use santa's sensing abilities inside kakashis body was to pinpoint Zabuza since they obviously cant see him because of the mist..and thats the primary reason they need to incapacitate Zabuza first..^^

yup he will be fine..youre most probably right, the moment their shadows overlap both would be bound..kakashi could think up of something..^^

hahaha..i only remembered his name because i've been questioning his title as
the "master of the 7 swords" hahaha..`:))Yes, I guess so, but why not have him sense and relay his message?
Yes they absolutely need to get rid of Zabuza.

Yes, Kakashi is smart like that. Really though why not use a Kakashi shadow clone for this? :/

Ahhh, good reason. :lol:

youre right..bad move for kabuto..if kakashi's plan goes well he'll lose two instead of one pawn..:D

maybe the only reason it was kakashi was because of speed..thats what i think..given that when he uses chidori he could go lightning speed..no one else could do that..except maybe for Guy and Lee..:)
Yes lose of two is not good for Kabuto. Then again, Haku is weak. Heehee

I guess he is suppose to be fast isn't he, but hen my shadow clone idea comes into play. Or even a lightning clone. :D

Shikamaru Nara
01-15-2011, 11:24 AM
Then again, Haku is weak. Heehee.

Haku was able to block (presumably) 80+ exploding tags with his Ice Dome.

Weak? No.

Wooster
01-15-2011, 11:24 AM

And that's only securing Zabuza. Do they have enough cloth the wrap ten to twelve more with the same risky plan?Whoops missed this one.

Yes risking a leader is not good strategy. The should have used a no name even if he would be likely to die in the attack.

Maybe so, it seems that Kabuto can see everyone on the field. That's a pretty cool technique.

Well, it would end the Mist technique, but they probably have infinite cloth. -_-

kravenkorvinus
01-15-2011, 11:33 AM
Yes, I guess so, but why not have him sense and relay his message?
Yes they absolutely need to get rid of Zabuza.

Yes, Kakashi is smart like that. Really though why not use a Kakashi shadow clone for this? :/

Ahhh, good reason. :lol:

Yes lose of two is not good for Kabuto. Then again, Haku is weak. Heehee

I guess he is suppose to be fast isn't he, but hen my shadow clone idea comes into play. Or even a lightning clone. :D

yeah using a shadow clone does makes sense..but could you perform a mind-body transfer with a clone?

hmm..sense and relay..but how would kakashi know the exact location? from what i think its like when you're a sensor you could sense and distinguish one chakra from another and so you could feel if it is close..its like when santa is in kakashi's body he could reach zabuza even with his eyes closed because he can sense..but when its like you said..he could say "oh zabuza is here" but kakashi wouldnt know exactly where..

Wooster
01-15-2011, 12:26 PM
Haku was able to block (presumably) 80+ exploding tags with his Ice Dome.

Weak? No.
And the swordsmen just stood and watched greater wrath coming their waty without doing anything. Remember they are zombies, exploding is a good thing. :ugeek:
yeah using a shadow clone does makes sense..but could you perform a mind-body transfer with a clone?

hmm..sense and relay..but how would kakashi know the exact location? from what i think its like when you're a sensor you could sense and distinguish one chakra from another and so you could feel if it is close..its like when santa is in kakashi's body he could reach zabuza even with his eyes closed because he can sense..but when its like you said..he could say "oh zabuza is here" but kakashi wouldnt know exactly where..
Got me, but still I think it could be directed with a radio transceiver. >.>

Why not? I just imagine it like infrared vision. Perhaps faster if you see it yourself, but they are ninja they should know how to give directions on the field of battle. Plus, Kakashi is connected with the shadow jutsu. In a pinch that could be used to direct Kakashi.

Anyway, I just think Kishi made this much too convoluted for his own good. He just wanted to show off more characters and jutsu I guess.

DeemonFox
01-15-2011, 03:19 PM
The Nara ninja will probably stop zabuza with a shadow possession.

EvL j3st3r
01-15-2011, 03:41 PM
I bet you're right.

DeemonFox
01-15-2011, 04:35 PM
...right after he splits haku in half.;)

Kakuzu
01-15-2011, 05:38 PM
Zabuza is the most important part of the enemy of their division. because of his mist technique..thus less or maybe no visual for konoha..

when they eliminate the mist it would be one less advantage for the enemy :D
one less problem for them
I know that, but there's still no reason to send in Kakashi for this...

A subtracted advantage, but not enough. The unit couldn't even hold off the foure before Zabuza even used his Hidden Mist. If Kakashi is injured or killed, it's game over. Even if they secure Zabuza, they still need to conquer another twelve legendary ninja. A rediculously costly feat.

NAGATO_PAIN
01-15-2011, 08:58 PM
I was just rereading the chapter and did anyone notice Omoi on page 10 panel 2??? hes not black but white?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zango
01-16-2011, 08:53 AM
In response to what a lot of people said, I think the reason Kakashi is going in instead of a nameless ninja is simply because he knows that immobilizing Zabuza and ending the Mist Technique is the top priority, and he can't risk such an important task with just some random ninja. Really, if they can't stop Zabuza's mist, they're screwed for sure. I mean, without it they don't have that great a chance either, but better chances then they have now.

Also, if Kabuto can see where his zombies are, then why the crap isn't he calling Deidara back/out of the freiking puppet? I guess his only excuse is as he's trying to get them to destroy each other (Akatsuki & Allied Shinobi) he's letting them keep any zombie they can restrain...

DeemonFox
01-16-2011, 04:04 PM
Also, if Kabuto can see where his zombies are, then why the crap isn't he calling Deidara back/out of the freiking puppet? I guess his only excuse is as he's trying to get them to destroy each other (Akatsuki & Allied Shinobi) he's letting them keep any zombie they can restrain...

My guess is kabuto's priority is probably the zombies that would not be willing to fight for madara's cause were they not being controlled.

Sai root
01-17-2011, 08:40 PM
Does Sai now use exploding tags with his drawings? Awesome!

kanisawa
01-19-2011, 07:44 AM
We waited 2 weeks for that chapter and.........