PDA

View Full Version : Cosmo VS Doom

Cosmo
01-11-2011, 06:36 PM
Cosmo the Human Battery, Versus Doom, the New Guy.

Hopefully you know how to fight, because I'm not going to fight softly.

The Location is Time Square in New York City. There are still the normal amount of people around. (About 2,000)

We are a Street apart.
~
The only thing that made him different was his ability to manipulate electricity and sense Spiritual Presences. In this exact moment, while sitting in Starbucks, Jamming to his Ipod, he felt one. It wasn't hostile, but it was just strong enough to make him drop everything. He rose up to address the spirit. He reached into his backpack and took out an AA Battery to hold in each hand. He clenched it tightly and allowed the electricity to flow through his arms. He dropped the batteries and walked out. He stared in the direction of the spirit, hoping to draw it out.

Doom Salato Jorgenson
01-11-2011, 07:04 PM
Cosmo the Human Battery, Versus Doom, the New Guy.

Hopefully you know how to fight, because I'm not going to fight softly.

The Location is Time Square in New York City. There are still the normal amount of people around. (About 2,000)

We are a Street apart.
~
The only thing that made him different was his ability to manipulate electricity and sense Spiritual Presences. In this exact moment, while sitting in Starbucks, Jamming to his Ipod, he felt one. It wasn't hostile, but it was just strong enough to make him drop everything. He rose up to address the spirit. He reached into his backpack and took out an AA Battery to hold in each hand. He clenched it tightly and allowed the electricity to flow through his arms. He dropped the batteries and walked out. He stared in the direction of the spirit, hoping to draw it out.
_
Running around town was fun eh?! WRONG! Stupid burglar stealing my man purse and out running me, I knew if I had run any faster, or done anything else, humans would know that I was a Soul Reaper. Panting, and running across the street, nearly getting hit I come to a stop at a corner near Starbucks. "Oh well, forget that manpurse, I should have used something more manly for storage."

Suddenly, I feel this flash in side me, something I haven't felt in awhile now. It was someone with powers like me! I could detect Spiritual Energy! I then notice someone running outside of Starbucks, it had to be him! Quickly, without hesitating, I whisper (Hado # 31: Shakkaho!) and I hold my palm out at this "person" and I fire a powerful ball of red energy at it. The energy ball attempts to strike my opponent, and blow a whole in its chest.

Quickly after that, I shoot into the sky, pull out my regular sized Katana Zanpakuto, and some invisible, wavy force surrounds. "Cause doom to this world, Surfeit" Suddenly, truly horrid looking goopy brown liquid excretes from my Zanpakuto, and it fills the sky, covering the entire town. Sunlight barely shines through the liquid, which is barely translucent, causing a dark-brown shade over the town. "Prepare to die."
_

Cosmo
01-11-2011, 07:35 PM
_
Running around town was fun eh?! WRONG! Stupid burglar stealing my man purse and out running me, I knew if I had run any faster, or done anything else, humans would know that I was a Soul Reaper. Panting, and running across the street, nearly getting hit I come to a stop at a corner near Starbucks. "Oh well, forget that manpurse, I should have used something more manly for storage."

Suddenly, I feel this flash in side me, something I haven't felt in awhile now. It was someone with powers like me! I could detect Spiritual Energy! I then notice someone running outside of Starbucks, it had to be him! Quickly, without hesitating, I whisper (Hado # 31: Shakkaho!) and I hold my palm out at this "person" and I fire a powerful ball of red energy at it. The energy ball attempts to strike my opponent, and blow a whole in its chest.

Quickly after that, I shoot into the sky, pull out my regular sized Katana Zanpakuto, and some invisible, wavy force surrounds. "Cause doom to this world, Surfeit" Suddenly, truly horrid looking goopy brown liquid excretes from my Zanpakuto, and it fills the sky, covering the entire town. Sunlight barely shines through the liquid, which is barely translucent, causing a dark-brown shade over the town. "Prepare to die."
_Out of the middle of the crowd, Cosmo is attacked by a red orb. Fearing what the effects of this orb could do, it releases an Electromagnetic Push from his right palm from an angle onto a car, bouncing a tourist minivan into the brute of the attack. He immediately grasps his heart and dashes into his back, taking out another battery, as the EMP had weakened the flow of electricity through his body. This time, he grabs a bigger, 9 volt battery to recharge him. The flow from this causes his arms to be electrified. Then suddenly, a figure shoots up into the sky like a firework, releasing a poopy liquid from his sword, clogging up the City. Cosmo then reached into his backpack again and took out a fanny pack, holding different types of batteries and conductors. He then took out what seemed to be an antenna from off of a car, but this one was different. It was a lot thicker, and held a D battery, for self electrification. The tip of it was pointed, and could easily pierce Human skin. He absorbs some energy from a light post nearby, before using that same energy to boost himself up to the reapers level. While up there, absorption of electricity continues from the ad's on the big television and the lights from Broadway.
He Looked Dead at his Opponent, with the flare of blue electricity within his eyes.

Doom Salato Jorgenson
01-11-2011, 07:46 PM
Will reply tomorrow.