tyrell4life194
01-09-2011, 12:37 PM
No restrictions

No knowledge

Bloodlust

Who wins?

Kunoichi
01-09-2011, 12:39 PM
are we talking in a one shot battle or a full blown war?

tyrell4life194
01-09-2011, 12:44 PM
A full blown war.

Kunoichi
01-09-2011, 12:57 PM
HP all the way. They have a globally connected community, twi-vamps are scattered, the only central force they have is the volturi which does not unite vampires. The volturi would be more like a small militia that would eventually fold under the combined ministries across the world.

Not to mention that if twi goes up against HP they're going up against all of the HP universe. Twi-verse has got 2 supernatural creatures, "vampires" and "werewolves"

Harry Potter has hundreds, and a good 40% of those could either outwit, outlast, or outplay a twivamp.

Ultimate combatant
01-09-2011, 01:00 PM
I have no knowledge on Twilightverse, since I didn`t watch any. But they are Vampires right? So does that make them immortal?

If there are ways to kill them which don`t require some strange rituals or something else, I`d Harry Potterverse can do it. Also, I suppose Vampires can`t handle Dementors and Ghosts.

If that`s the case, winner is obvious. But, as I say, I don`t know really anything about Twilightverse.

Gaara-Naruto-Sasuke
01-09-2011, 01:08 PM
Obviously HARRY POTTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
God I love them. They have powers that I'm sure could outmatch a stupid twilight Vampire anyday.

Devil's Lawyer
01-09-2011, 02:27 PM
Harry with his invisibility cloak solo.

Kunoichi
01-09-2011, 02:33 PM
What is with you guys and Harry's cloak?

Devil's Lawyer
01-09-2011, 02:35 PM
I was joking. This thread was decided with the title.

Kunoichi
01-09-2011, 02:37 PM
:lol: well point taken.

But seriously you people (not you people DL) seem to think that HP cloak can cover all 5 senses which is fairly stupid. Just because you can't see something doesn't mean you don't smell, hear, possibly taste?

Devil's Lawyer
01-09-2011, 03:03 PM

But seriously you people (not you people DL) seem to think that HP cloak can cover all 5 senses which is fairly stupid. Just because you can't see something doesn't mean you don't smell, hear, possibly taste?

What do you mean by you people now that you mention it?

I was already aware of the whole smell thing but good job bringing it up.:lol:

tyrell4life194
01-09-2011, 04:39 PM

2 questions:
1. What do you mean you people?
2. Why would you taste him?

Kunoichi
01-09-2011, 04:48 PM
2 questions:
1. What do you mean you people?
2. Why would you taste him?
1. I mean you people exactly how i said it. You as in the pronoun of the second person plural, used of the person or persons being addressed, in the nominative or objective case and people as in human beings, as distinguished from animals or other beings.

Srsly, YOU PEOPLE should buy dictionaries.

2. I was under the impression that taste buds were located in the mouth, and a vampires primary way of feeding was, in fact, by way of mouth.

tyrell4life194
01-09-2011, 05:53 PM
1. I mean you people exactly how i said it. You as in the pronoun of the second person plural, used of the person or persons being addressed, in the nominative or objective case and people as in human beings, as distinguished from animals or other beings.

Srsly, YOU PEOPLE should buy dictionaries.
You know I'm black right?
2. I was under the impression that taste buds were located in the mouth, and a vampires primary way of feeding was, in fact, by way of mouth.
That sounded a little bit....newfriendery.

USSJ
01-09-2011, 08:36 PM
avada kedavra and dementors rape

Kunoichi
01-11-2011, 06:19 PM
That sounded a little bit....newfriendery.
At what point did ANYTHING i say have ANYTHING to do with what race you are?

I'd say you sound alittle bit like a tool, but that would be a gross understatement.

Devil's Lawyer
01-11-2011, 06:23 PM
I will be quiet considering any comment from me will lead to a perma ban. But you know Tyrell be original sometimes.

Kunoichi
01-11-2011, 07:32 PM
You know I was joking right? Calm down miss.

Normally when people make a joke it's actually funny. You have poor timing and copied the guy who posted before you, but you were trying so I guess I can see where the joke comes in. :roll:

tyrell4life194
01-11-2011, 07:34 PM
I wasn't trying to be funny, but ok. I wasn't copying the guy, because I don't focus on other people's comments, unless they have responded to mine, or if they write something I don't like. In this case, your comment. So, I decided to play a little joke. Why so serious?

Devil's Lawyer
01-11-2011, 07:41 PM
People always like to pretend on the internet. The fact that everythimg you say to people is based off of what I used to say to you proves my point. Keep running your mouth we can bring it to real life. Then I will show you the difference between fiction and reality.

Kunoichi
01-11-2011, 07:43 PM
I wasn't trying to be funny, but ok. I wasn't copying the guy, because I don't focus on other people's comments, unless they have responded to mine, or if they write something I don't like. In this case, your comment. So, I decided to play a little joke. Why so serious?
I can't think of anything to post that doesn't outright insult you or your intelligence other than this:

You sir are a redundant circle full of contradiction.

tyrell4life194
01-12-2011, 06:05 AM
How am I contradicting myself? Don't have any proof? No? Then look up what contradiction means on the internet or in a dictionary miss. Though, I didn't like what you said, I just decided to play a little joke on you, just to get you mad. So, how is that contradicting?

Then don't insult me Kunoichi. Unless you want to get an infraction, about my intelligence, which you don't have.

Vivi
01-12-2011, 06:12 AM
Dementors should be well able to solo.

Shikamaru Nara
01-12-2011, 06:27 AM
How am I contradicting myself? Don't have any proof? No? Then look up what contradiction means on the internet or in a dictionary miss. Though, I didn't like what you said, I just decided to play a little joke on you, just to get you mad. So, how is that contradicting?

Then don't insult me Kunoichi. Unless you want to get an infraction, about my intelligence, which you don't have.

Since she's obviously afraid to get her hands dirty or whatever, I'll pick up the slack.

the act of contradicting; gainsaying or opposition.
assertion of the contrary or opposite; denial.

a statement or proposition that contradicts or denies another or itself and is logically incongruous.

direct opposition between things compared; inconsistency.

a contradictory act, fact, etc.

If she had no intelligence she wouldn't have gotten you pissed off in the first place, because unintelligent people lack the intelligence to think of a way to get on somebody's nerves.

If you can't be mature, I suggest you leave.

ban_shi
01-12-2011, 06:29 AM
harry potter world. they already have experience with werewolves were twlight does have experience with witches and such. no contest

Devil's Lawyer
01-12-2011, 07:24 AM
You do that sir.

So you saying you wanna bring this to real life and get that ass beat for real. Because its not that hard to find you contrary to what you are thinking.

Shikamaru Nara
01-12-2011, 07:28 AM
Really guys?