PDA

View Full Version : Spoiler: Zabuza needs a powerup !!!

jjjs
01-07-2011, 06:08 PM
do you agree or not....
i think its necessary because there is not a single major villain he could keep up with except hidan and now that hes revived he seems even more like fodder

Err
01-07-2011, 06:18 PM
I bet there's still moves we haven't seen him do. He really only had like two fight scenes.

D 2008
01-07-2011, 06:23 PM
I think he needs one to keep up with Kakashi as he is now.

EvL j3st3r
01-07-2011, 07:18 PM
I agree. It needs to be that Kabuto gives him some unforseen power-up (which would still be PNJ but it's neccessary to justifiably give us what we want to see). I mean it would be crazy to say that Zabuza still has an ace in the hole. He died, remember? So wouldn't his impending death have been a good time to throw his full power out there somewhere? We have to assume we seen him at his best on the bridge. Kakashi is considerably more powerful now. Realistically, this shouldn't even be a close match with Zabuza at his own original potential. Hate to say that since Zabuza is one of my top three favorite characters, but it's the truth.

deidara330
01-07-2011, 07:24 PM
Hidden Mist Technique is still capable of allowing Zabuza to take out other Jonin easily, and considering his regeneration and the large-scale fighting I don't think he needs a power-up.

EvL j3st3r
01-07-2011, 07:28 PM
^oh yea. It's still plausible that he outmatches most of the characters we know. But it is not plausible that he stand toe to toe with Kakashi again.

zerosameri
01-07-2011, 08:23 PM
Clearly we'll see some new moves from him. Plus he is in his demon mod witch will equal to new things. I think.

Wind Style Naruto
01-07-2011, 08:32 PM
I think demon mode thing is sorta of an unexplained power up. I think that he used it on Gato's men and was able to fight off an bunch armed thugs without his hands or legs and took so much damaged from those bladed weapons and his rampaged ended and after he calmed down he then proceeded to die.

Zabuza seems so calm for an deranged psychopath who massacred all of his classmates at the age of 12 and felt nothing. He must have an dark killing side that boosts up his speed, stamina, strength, and durability.

D 2008
01-07-2011, 08:50 PM
I agree. It needs to be that Kabuto gives him some unforseen power-up (which would still be PNJ but it's neccessary to justifiably give us what we want to see). I mean it would be crazy to say that Zabuza still has an ace in the hole. He died, remember? So wouldn't his impending death have been a good time to throw his full power out there somewhere? We have to assume we seen him at his best on the bridge. Kakashi is considerably more powerful now. Realistically, this shouldn't even be a close match with Zabuza at his own original potential. Hate to say that since Zabuza is one of my top three favorite characters, but it's the truth.

I know one of my favorite fights was with Zabuza, but now Kakashi at his power now would KO Zabuza easily at his old state. Zabuza needs to get some type of power up.

Wind Style Naruto
01-08-2011, 12:38 AM
Zabuza probably keeps his true power bottled in by surpressing that demon in him. Its probably why he is considered the Demon of the Mist.

Gato once called him the devil.

jjjs
01-08-2011, 07:02 AM
I think demon mode thing is sorta of an unexplained power up. I think that he used it on Gato's men and was able to fight off an bunch armed thugs without his hands or legs and took so much damaged from those bladed weapons and his rampaged ended and after he calmed down he then proceeded to die.

Zabuza seems so calm for an deranged psychopath who massacred all of his classmates at the age of 12 and felt nothing. He must have an dark killing side that boosts up his speed, stamina, strength, and durability.
he was 9

(quote)I agree. It needs to be that Kabuto gives him some unforseen power-up (which would still be PNJ but it's neccessary to justifiably give us what we want to see). I mean it would be crazy to say that Zabuza still has an ace in the hole. He died, remember? So wouldn't his impending death have been a good time to throw his full power out there somewhere? We have to assume we seen him at his best on the bridge. Kakashi is considerably more powerful now. Realistically, this shouldn't even be a close match with Zabuza at his own original potential. Hate to say that since Zabuza is one of my top three favorite characters, but it's the truth.

maybe madara sealed some of his abilities up when they fought he was the mizukage remember ?

EvL j3st3r
01-08-2011, 09:25 AM
Zabuza probably keeps his true power bottled in by surpressing that demon in him. Its probably why he is considered the Demon of the Mist.

Gato once called him the devil.

But what aboutg the fact that Zabuza died? If he had a greater power don't you think he would have unleashed it to save his own life. I mean if that's not the time for it there isn't one.

@jjs.........I don't buy that. Zabuza is far too collective. He would have realized long before that his power was being suppressed by someone else.

Zango
01-08-2011, 09:44 AM
I don't really think he needs one... I think whatever that Demon of his is going to do will be enough, along with his mysterious re-appearance of his sword... and I think you're alll severely underrating Zabuza to begin with. Kakashi beat him. So what? Even back then, Kakashi was still world famous, and he had the ability to back it up. When you think it about, he really hasn't gotten that much stronger since then. His handseal speed has improved and he got a MS. Not much else. While I guess the MS is significant, he can really only use it once a battle anyways. So, what I'm saying is, stop under cutting Zabuza because Kakshi beat him, because Kakashi was still powerful back then too.

Wind Style Naruto
01-08-2011, 11:32 AM
When Zabuza fully enter possessed Edo Tensei an demonic aura took over and even Guy sensed it but when Team 7 fought Zabuza they didn't sense no demonic aura.

Sai's brother
01-08-2011, 11:36 AM
When Zabuza fully enter possessed Edo Tensei an demonic aura took over and even Guy sensed it but when Team 7 fought Zabuza they didn't sense no demonic aura.
I think Kakashi noticed but didn't say anything....I mean would you tell rookies that your opponent has Demonic powers? X3

Wind Style Naruto
01-08-2011, 01:13 PM
Zabuza seems to repressing his demonic powers that when he fought off Gato's men with just his bare teeth that was pretty sick and even Gato someone who isn't an ninja and can't sense chakra could see Zabuza's demon.

When Zabuza fought Kakashi he seems to be very normal.

Plus I checked Zabuza's stats he has:

Ninjutsu Taijutsu Genjutsu Intelligence Strength Speed Stamina Hand seals Total First 4.5 4.5 2.5 3 4 4 4 4 30.5

That was before he died:

Kakashi:

Databook Ninjutsu Taijutsu Genjutsu Intelligence Strength Speed Stamina Hand seals Total First 5 4 4 4.5 3.5 4 3 5 33 Second 5 4.5 4 5 3.5 4.5 3 5 34.5 Third 5 4.5 4 5 3.5 4.5 3 5 34.5

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
01-08-2011, 03:32 PM
well...kabuto is already doing that...

Wind Style Naruto
01-08-2011, 07:07 PM
He knows like 4 Water Style Jutsus, Hidden Mist Jutsu, that silent killing technique, and is an skilled swordsmen who is able to wield an large sword.