PDA

View Full Version : 1 on 1 fight: beginner

ukiyo
01-06-2011, 06:00 PM
im looking for my first fight would like someone new *glares at yori* so it would be even

Cosmo
01-06-2011, 06:09 PM
One thing you should learn is to never point out others. That will put you in the hot seat.
I'm willing to fight you. I'm only tier three, and would like to test out a new character.

ukiyo
01-06-2011, 06:11 PM
One thing you should learn is to never point out others. That will put you in the hot seat.
I'm willing to fight you. I'm only tier three, and would like to test out a new character.

okay you should start

specs:
open field
clear skies
evening
100 meters apart

Cosmo
01-07-2011, 12:23 PM
I walk onto a chill field and relax. I sense another presence but I still stay relaxed.

Noctis Arashi
01-07-2011, 12:25 PM
I'll fight!

zetsu2141
01-07-2011, 01:29 PM
I'll fight!

light are you desprete or something?

ukiyo
01-07-2011, 11:48 PM
I walk onto a chill field and relax. I sense another presence but I still stay relaxed.

in a blur i appear in the field my hand on my sheathed blade and knees slightly bent ready for a shunpo attack

Cosmo
01-08-2011, 12:13 PM
in a blur i appear in the field my hand on my sheathed blade and knees slightly bent ready for a shunpo attackThough I see the boy, I don't react due to his shockingly low Pressure. Though just in case, I stand up and place my hand on my blade sheathed on my side.

ukiyo
01-08-2011, 06:52 PM
Though I see the boy, I don't react due to his shockingly low Pressure. Though just in case, I stand up and place my hand on my blade sheathed on my side.

i slowly take out my blade and calmly walk towards you stopping after 10 meters

Cosmo
01-09-2011, 11:27 AM
I unsheathe my blade and cause my Spiritual Energy to run through it, this increases its cutting ability.

ukiyo
01-10-2011, 04:14 PM
I unsheathe my blade and cause my Spiritual Energy to run through it, this increases its cutting ability.

(when i said you start i meant you start the fight but i guess i will)

i shunpo towards you and appear right infront of you i then slash at your shoulder

Cosmo
01-10-2011, 04:46 PM
(when i said you start i meant you start the fight but i guess i will)

i shunpo towards you and appear right infront of you i then slash at your shoulderI know, but it's better for me to know your limits.
~
As you shunpo in front of me, I jut myself forward, tripping you and evading your slash. I spin my self around and look you dead in the eyes. I sheath my blade.

ukiyo
01-11-2011, 09:46 PM
I know, but it's better for me to know your limits.
~
As you shunpo in front of me, I jut myself forward, tripping you and evading your slash. I spin my self around and look you dead in the eyes. I sheath my blade.

well that isnt much as at all

i get up and make a slash at your foot tendon

Cosmo
01-12-2011, 06:53 AM
I jump up and hover in the air. I sigh.

ukiyo
01-12-2011, 05:10 PM
I jump up and hover in the air. I sigh.

* i jump 10 feet in the air and focus spirit energy in my feet to stay up and release a tiger dente at you

king kakashi
01-12-2011, 05:34 PM
not enough detail

Cosmo
01-12-2011, 06:05 PM
* i jump 10 feet in the air and focus spirit energy in my feet to stay up and release a tiger dente at youWhat is a Tiger Dente?

ukiyo
01-15-2011, 12:27 PM
What is a Tiger Dente?

read my character sheet

-Naruto-
01-15-2011, 12:32 PM
In a fight it is important to list out what your moves do, not everyone wants to read a character sheet.

Cosmo
01-16-2011, 01:18 PM
* i jump 10 feet in the air and focus spirit energy in my feet to stay up and release a tiger dente at you I swiftly charge up a field of my own SE dodge your first 4 fangs. I force my field off of myself and push it at you. Should it come into contact with another spiritual power, it will catch it like a web, convert it into it's own energy, and continue coming to you. Once it makes contact, it will wrap you up and explode. I glide back slowly and sigh, once again. "I'm starting to become bored. Release your blade and fight me for real, you're not even trying."

ukiyo
01-17-2011, 01:42 AM
I swiftly charge up a field of my own SE dodge your first 4 fangs. I force my field off of myself and push it at you. Should it come into contact with another spiritual power, it will catch it like a web, convert it into it's own energy, and continue coming to you. Once it makes contact, it will wrap you up and explode. I glide back slowly and sigh, once again. "I'm starting to become bored. Release your blade and fight me for real, you're not even trying."

i shyunpo 30 feet west to avoid the field

you're bored? all you've been doing is sighing, but yeah im not trying

i release my shikai and stand there waiting for you