PDA

View Full Version : Spoiler: Town Bookstore Archives

Wooster
01-06-2011, 09:41 AM
What ho, all?

These are the Bookstore Archives. I, your friendly Wooster, have assembled the great and numerous threads from the past for you to peruse and perhaps add another post or two. Yes, I am very generous.

Of course, there may be other threads that belong in here. If you know of one you think is up to snuff, you can PM me and I may move it here. However, these threads should be the best of the best each one worthwhile to spend your leisure time reading with some brandy or even a glass of scotch. This is high quality literature you see.

Therefore, I ask you do not make new threads here nor choose to move your own threads here. Such things make me sad, so please do not do that.

Thank you and have a nice day. ^_^

TheBlackChidori
01-06-2011, 10:01 AM
I designate this RULE #1.

Space Cowboy Sasori
01-06-2011, 12:06 PM
I knew the Young Padawan Wooster was ready for this. =3

Toma RNK
01-06-2011, 12:08 PM
I am considering making it so only Mods or higher can move threads out of the Town bookstore, to prevent this from happening.

The forum software only checks to make sure you are allowed to move OUT of a forum, not to see if you can move in. It isnt perfect but it's that or have you guys in moving wars with people. Thoughts?

Wooster
01-06-2011, 12:10 PM
I knew the Young Padawan Wooster was ready for this. =3
Awww, thanks Pat. :3
I am considering making it so only Mods or higher can move threads out of the Town bookstore, to prevent this from happening.

The forum software only checks to make sure you are allowed to move OUT of a forum, not to see if you can move in. It isnt perfect but it's that or have you guys in moving wars with people. Thoughts?
I rather have everyone just listen to me and get their garbage threads out of here. >.>

Toma RNK
01-06-2011, 12:13 PM
Awww, thanks Pat. :3

I rather have everyone just listen to me and get their garbage threads out of here. >.>

Yeah but I don't plan for members to be sane or fair. If all members were that, there would be no need for FAIL. Or mods... or any higher powers.

Wooster
01-06-2011, 12:16 PM
Yeah but I don't plan for members to be sane or fair. If all members were that, there would be no need for FAIL. Or mods... or any higher powers.
I suppose, but are they persistent enough to keep moving their threads when I chuck them out of here?

Kreegah!!!
04-07-2011, 11:07 AM
Thanks for the welcome, and thanks, too, for the treasure-trove of threads; it's weird for me to think this idea was older than it actually was. At any rate, I'll be gallivanting with aplomb through hither threads. Thanks and good-bye.

Wooster
04-07-2011, 11:31 AM
Glad to here that sir.
Yes, the lineage of this section is not long; however, some of treasure troves you may find in here do date back to the inception of this forum. Please, look throughly through this section to find some real gems. I agree "In Defense of Danzo" may be the greatest thing to hit the internet since Al Gore, but other may pique your interest as well.

Speaking of threads, I think another month or two may need to be added soon. Any suggestions are most welcomed.

Kreegah!!!
04-07-2011, 01:25 PM
I ain't no Archivist's Son.

...but I'll keep you abreast nonetheless. +1243 for abreast and nonetheless. Anther 6792 for CCR reference.

zerosameri
04-07-2011, 01:35 PM
@Wooster: TBC's Tobi's true identity thread should be in here.

Wooster
04-07-2011, 01:38 PM
Nuts to that. TBC's ego is big enough as it is.

Kyūbi no Yōko
06-29-2012, 12:02 AM
I don't have a thread in the archives =[