PDA

View Full Version : Spoiler: Kyuubi relation to the Uchiha/Senju

EvL j3st3r
01-04-2011, 06:31 PM
This theory is based strictly on speculation.

Maybe the kyuubi is directly tied to the unique powers (and/or fortune and misfortune) of the Uchiha and Senju clans.

1. Each land has it's own specific bijuu. For the leaf (which was primarily founded by the Senju and Uchiha) that bijuu is the nine-tailed fox (kyuubi).

So as far back as we know, these clans have been in possession of the fox. It could go all the way back to two sons of the Rikudo for all we know.

2. These two clans have always been at war, but I don't think we've really been given any specific reason. Just that the families of the older and younger sons of the RS have always been at war since the siblings battled.

The Uchiha are known as the "cursed clan". But why? If you look at the history of the Kyuubi jinchuuriki, all the ones we know about have been Uzumaki. So technically you could say the Senju have been in possession of the kyuubi all this time since Uzumaki is of their bloodline. So possession of the bijuu could be a big part of the war that has always raged between these two clans. So if which clan has the fox were to effect them in some way (power, ability, mutation, good or bad fortune, ect) then this could explain why the Uchiha are known as the "cursed clan" since (from what we've seen) the Kyuubi has probably been owned by the Senju primarily.

Also don't forget that Madara went straight for the kyuubi (bypassing the other bijuu) back in the day of Minato. And he told Minato "one day I will take possession of the 9 tails again". I know that could be about reviving the ten tails but like I said before....he bypassed all the other bijuu the first time and went straight for the fox. This time he's saving the fox for last so I don't think he had the same plans back then as he does now.

3. The Kyuubi is the strongest bijuu. Likewise, the Uchiha and Senju are the strongest clans. We generally credit this to their roots with the RS but the Hyuuga (who are very formidable but so far don't seem to be on the same level the Uch and Sen) share these same roots.

This could suggest a unique tie between the fox and the two clans.

4. Madara and Hashirama had the ability to supress/control the kyuubi....tho it was never said that they could do this with any of the other bijuu.

If (we can't be sure yet) they didn't have this power over any of the other bijuu.....then this could also suggest a unique tie between the fox and the two clans.

5. The kyuubi told Sasuke that he would regret it if he killed Naruto.

There are a lot of opinions out there about this one. One of the options revolves around the fact that if Naruto dies then so does the Kyuubi. So why would it hurt Sasuke if the Kyuubi ceased to exist? Maybe it's because the Kyuubi's death would effect the Uchiha/ Senju directly (power, abilities, lifeforce, ect).

So what could tie the fox to the Uchiha and Senju in such a powerful way? I have come up with one thing.

We know that the Rikudo Sage harbored the ten tails in his body. Assuming that he was harboring the ten tails when the two sons were conceived, he could have passed on some genetic bond with the bijuu to his sons. The fox is the closest bijuu to the ten tails. Some have even said that the Kyuubi's consciousness/personality could have been the ten tail's origional consciousness/personality. In turn this could have made them directly tied to the fox causing some strange effects and strong connections between them?

It's rough cut, I know. I just kind of threw this together out of boredom so be nice.

zerosameri
01-04-2011, 06:47 PM

Maybe the kyuubi is directly tied to the unique powers (and/or fortune and misfortune) of the Uchiha and Senju clans.

1. Each land has it's own specific bijuu. For the leaf (which was primarily founded by the Senju and Uchiha) that bijuu is the nine-tailed fox (kyuubi).

So as far back as we know, these clans have been in possession of the fox. It could go all the way back to two sons of the Rikudo for all we know.
All of the Bijuus go back to the Juubi and RS

2. These two clans have always been at war, but I don't think we've really been given any specific reason Because they hated each other and the Senju's didn't like the fact that there power was increasing so fast. Just that the families of the older and younger sons of the RS have always been at war since the siblings battled. That too.

The Uchiha are known as the "cursed clan". But why? If you look at the history of the Kyuubi jinchuuriki If I remember right it was because of all of the killing in the clan, all the ones we know about have been Uzumaki I disagree, RS was neither Senju or uchiha.. So technically you could say the Senju have been in possession of the kyuubi all this time since Uzumaki is of their bloodline RS. So possession of the bijuu could be a big part of the war that has always raged between these two clans It was because they hated each other, and the kyuubi was only 1 of the many factors. So if which clan has the fox were to effect them in some way (power, ability, mutation, good or bad fortune, ect) then this could explain why the Uchiha are known as the "cursed clan" since (from what we've seen) the Kyuubi has probably been owned by the Senju primarily.

Also don't forget that Madara went straight for the kyuubi (bypassing the other bijuu) back in the day of Minato. And he told Minato "one day I will take possession of the 9 tails again". I know that could be about reviving the ten tails but like I said before....he bypassed all the other bijuu the first time and went straight for the fox. This time he's saving the fox for last so I don't think he had the same plans back then as he does now.

3. The Kyuubi is the strongest Juubi You know the Juubi is a Bijuu right?. Likewise, the Uchiha and Senju are the strongest clans. We generally credit this to their roots with the RS but the Hyuuga (who are very formidable but so far don't seem to be on the same level the Uch and Sen) share these same roots Yes we do. But the Hyuugas seem more like they came from the Senju's. They just don't seem like they should of had came from the Uchiha's.

4. Madara and Hashirama had the ability to supress/control the kyuubi....tho it was never said that they could do this with any of the other bijuu By logic they should be able to. But we know Kishi :|.

If (we can't be sure yet) they didn't have this power over any of the other bijuu.....then this could also suggest a unique tie between the fox and the two clans Maybe.

5. The kyuubi told Sasuke that he would regret it if he killed Naruto The Kyuubi needs a host in this state, plus we all know the Kyuubi will go on a rampage for Sasuke XD.

There are a lot of opinions out there about this one. One of the options revolves around the fact that if Naruto dies then so does the Kyuubi That is only logic to assume that. So why would Sasuke care if the Kyuubi ceased to exist Because he is jealous of Naruto? Maybe it's because the Kyuubi's death would effect the Uchiha/ Senju directly (power, abilities, lifeforce, ect) that is even out there, even for Kishi.

So what could tie the fox to the Uchiha and Senju this way? I have come up with one thing.

We know that the Rikudo Sage harbored the ten tails in his body. Assuming that he was harboring the ten tails when the two sons were conceived, he could have passed on some genetic bond with the bijuu to his sons I don't think so. But you ever know. In turn this could have made them directly tied to the fox causing some strange effects?

It's rough cut, I know. I just kind of threw this together out of boredom so be nice.
green

EvL j3st3r
01-04-2011, 07:04 PM
Yea I know it's out there. Like I said...just speculation and boredom. But I think you misunderstood some things. For instance, I know the RS wasn't actually Senju or Uchiha. I was saying all of the jinchuuriki of the KYUUBI where Uzumaki (technically that's Senju in a way). And I know that the Kyuubi would have only been one of many factors in the feud between the clans.

But anyway....I don't think there's any doubt that the bijuu dies if the host dies before the bijuu is extracted. Remember when Kabuto nearly killed Naruto and the lights were going out on the Kyuubi? Also It seems like it's been said directly somewhere that if Naruto dies the fox dies.

zerosameri
01-05-2011, 01:38 AM
Yea I know it's out there. Like I said...just speculation and boredom. But I think you misunderstood some things. For instance, I know the RS wasn't actually Senju or Uchiha. I was saying all of the jinchuuriki of the KYUUBI where Uzumaki (technically that's Senju in a way). And I know that the Kyuubi would have only been one of many factors in the feud between the clans.

But anyway....I don't think there's any doubt that the bijuu dies if the host dies before the bijuu is extracted. Remember when Kabuto nearly killed Naruto and the lights were going out on the Kyuubi? Also It seems like it's been said directly somewhere that if Naruto dies the fox dies.Techinaly Uchiha too `:P

True, but lets say at that point were the Kyuubi was purely exposed and Naruto was about to die. Naruto would no only be able to even capable to keep the Kyuubi from escaping. So technically if Naruto dies the kyuubi won't go with Naurto. Same with a few other technicality's.

Inuyasha
01-05-2011, 02:12 AM

2. These two clans have always been at war, but I don't think we've really been given any specific reason. Just that the families of the older and younger sons of the RS have always been at war since the siblings battled.

The Uchiha are known as the "cursed clan". But why? If you look at the history of the Kyuubi jinchuuriki, all the ones we know about have been Uzumaki. So technically you could say the Senju have been in possession of the kyuubi all this time since Uzumaki is of their bloodline. So possession of the bijuu could be a big part of the war that has always raged between these two clans. So if which clan has the fox were to effect them in some way (power, ability, mutation, good or bad fortune, ect) then this could explain why the Uchiha are known as the "cursed clan" since (from what we've seen) the Kyuubi has probably been owned by the Senju primarily.
Or Just Becasue their powers were more malevalent think about it the Fox even stated that about Sasuke and Madara. Also It calls for sacrifice to even attain EMS

Its becasue its the most hard to attain and Kushina was in Labor the time when its weakest

3. The Kyuubi is the strongest bijuu. Likewise, the Uchiha and Senju are the strongest clans. We generally credit this to their roots with the RS but the Hyuuga (who are very formidable but so far don't seem to be on the same level the Uch and Sen) share these same roots.

4. Madara and Hashirama had the ability to supress/control the kyuubi....tho it was never said that they could do this with any of the other bijuu.

If (we can't be sure yet) they didn't have this power over any of the other bijuu.....then this could also suggest a unique tie between the fox and the two clans.

5. The kyuubi told Sasuke that he would regret it if he killed Naruto.

There are a lot of opinions out there about this one. One of the options revolves around the fact that if Naruto dies then so does the Kyuubi. So why would it hurt Sasuke if the Kyuubi ceased to exist? Maybe it's because the Kyuubi's death would effect the Uchiha/ Senju directly (power, abilities, lifeforce, ect).
Na i dont think so

So what could tie the fox to the Uchiha and Senju in such a powerful way? I have come up with one thing.

We know that the Rikudo Sage harbored the ten tails in his body. Assuming that he was harboring the ten tails when the two sons were conceived, he could have passed on some genetic bond with the bijuu to his sons. The fox is the closest bijuu to the ten tails. Some have even said that the Kyuubi's consciousness/personality could have been the ten tail's origional consciousness/personality. In turn this could have made them directly tied to the fox causing some strange effects and strong connections between them?

ITS IN BLUE
I love the theory :cool: